Another Week on the Lake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared at each other for a few long seconds before she sprang up and tackled me to the ground, pinning me down and mashing her mouth against mine. Her tits pressed into my chest and the underside of my cock pressed up against the soaking wet opening of her pussy as our tongues crashed together. She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against my cock and moaning with each movement into my mouth. I wanted to roll us over and fuck her as hard as I could, but I hadn't managed to make her cum with my tongue yet, and I intended to finish the job.

I broke off our kiss and said, "Spin around so I can eat your pussy some more."

"Fuck yes," she said, immediately moving to comply. "And I'll suck on this big hard cock."

Her mouth closed over my prick again just as I sank my tongue back into her pussy. My view of our neighbors now totally blocked, I concentrated on making Amber cum. Concentration, however, was becoming more and more difficult the more of my cock she sucked into her mouth. I groaned into her pussy and she moaned onto my cock. I grabbed both of her soft round butt cheeks and spread them apart to get a better view of her pussy and asshole before diving in again to lick and suck and tease. The grass tickled my back as I writhed and bucked my hips, trying to blindly fuck her face while I tongue-lashed her cunt. The tiny vibrations of Amber's moans on my cock became more frequent and the bucking of her naked body on mine more violent as I concentrated my licking directly on her clit. I was rewarded for my efforts when her thighs suddenly clamped down around my head and her mouth popped off of my cock and she shrieked into the night air, even if to me it was muffled by the skin of her thighs flattening my ears to my head.

Amber's cum rushed over my lips and chin, and she finally released her leg-lock on my head and rolled over beside me on the grass, gasping for air. I managed a quick glance around to find that Kaylee and Jason were gone, but Jill and Connor remained. Jill was on all fours, shrieking with pleasure as Connor attempted to stuff his enormous member into her pussy from behind.

I looked at Amber, climbing up onto my knees and grabbing my hard cock around the base. She held up a finger and continued to gasp for air, her big tits heaving with every breath. "Just a sec, sweetie," she gasped. "You just made me cum really really hard."

"Oh fuck it's so fucking big!" Jill screamed. "Oh my FUCKING GOD! Your cock is FUCKING HUGE!"

I turned away from Amber and presented my proudly standing cock to Jill, who locked her lips around my shaft even as she continued to scream her pleasure. Now that I was closer, I could see that Connor had not even managed to get half of his massive cock into Jill's pussy. Jill was one of the smallest women at the party, the nineteen-year-old blond was skinny, even compared to her slender best friend Kaylee. She had little boobs and narrow hips, and it seemed preposterous from this angle to imagine him working that long thick fuck-pole into her from any angle. Indeed, as Jill continued to shriek onto my cock and buck back and forth between us, Connor settled for fucking her with just the first half of his prick.

Amber eventually joined us, holding Jill and encouraging her with kisses on the neck and squeezes of her small tits and rubs on her clit. Jill went completely still just a few seconds after Amber started touching her, and she screamed a final time onto my cock before going limp.

"That is one tight fucking pussy," Connor groaned as he pulled his monstrous throbbing rod out of Jill's cunt.

"Let me taste," Amber said, not waiting for permission before launching herself at Connor's cock, wrapping both hands around the thick shaft and sucking the bulging head. I wrapped an arm around Jill's shoulders as the final shockwaves of her orgasm rolled over her.

As she slowly came back down to reality, she began to stroke my cock while the two of us watched Amber suck Connor's.

Amber turned around to face us briefly and give us orders. "Jill," she said. "Help me suck Connor's cock. Will, fuck me in my pussy."

"Oh yes," Jill squealed. "Fuck my pussy too, Will!"

I heard the first of Tina's promised half-hour chimes just as I was sinking my cock head in between the inner lips of Amber's pussy. So it was ten-thirty. The night was just getting started.

* * *

"Oh my fucking GOD that feels good!" Amber cried as Connor worked his huge cock in her juicing pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Jill tore my attention away from Amber by dropping down and impaling herself on my cock again. I had little idea how long ago we'd heard the chime, but I'd spent several glorious minutes switching back and forth from Amber's pussy to Jill's while they gave Connor a fantastic-looking tandem blowjob. Eventually, Amber had ordered Connor to fuck her, and the four of us had tumbled back to the grass where Jill and Amber had jumped back and forth between mine and Connor's cocks. Now Connor seemed determined after close to an hour of fucking to blow his load, and Amber was going to make sure it was in her pussy. With Jill riding my cock, I threw back my head and groaned in pleasure and watched her small breasts bounce lightly on her chest as she took the entire length of my cock into her cunt on every down-stroke.

The thirty-minute timer chimed again, and suddenly Leanne was there, tapping Jill on the shoulder.

"Time to switch, sweetie," Leanne said. "Will is coming with me."

"Oh motherfucker!" Jill gasped. "I was just about to fucking cum again!" But she climbed up off of me with no more protest and Leanne offered me a hand to get to my feet.

"Actually, Leanne," Amber said. "Will is my partner, so it looks like I'll be headed for the girls-only room. Unless you want to come with me, Jill?"

Jill looked at Amber, rising to her feet, then at Connor, still kneeling in the grass with his enormous cock pointing straight out in front of him and shining with Amber's pussy juice. "I'm in," Jill said.

"I guess that means game room for me," Connor said, without any sign of disappointment on his face. I had no way of knowing if there were any other guys down there at this point, but Connor was about to find out.

We made our way back to the patio en route to the house, Leanne leading the way. We passed Tommy fucking Emma on a chaise lounge and Jill leaned over to kiss him as she passed. I couldn't help myself from getting an eyeful of Emma's amazing tits bouncing on her chest as Tommy's big cock pumped in and out of her pussy.

But my attention returned to Leanne quickly. Her perfect ass swayed as she walked in front of me toward the door leading into the living room. My cock was coated with Jill's cum, and stood up hard in front of me, swaying in its own way with my steps. Leanne turned her head and gave me a smile that made me think of a video Eva and I had watched together a few weeks ago, in which Leanne, in her persona as Taylor Summer, had taken on two well-endowed guys on the roof of a building in some small town who knew where. She'd given the same smile to the camera in the "tease" portion of the video on which she'd slowly danced and removed her clothes.

There was an orgy in progress in the living room.

First I saw my beautiful Eva, bent over the arm of a sofa while behind her Matt pumped his huge cock in and out of her juicing pussy. Any screams of pleasure Eva might have been emitting were muffled by Jason's big cock in her mouth. It seemed she was getting the double-team she'd been fantasizing about. But even without the muffling effect of Jason's cock, the thumping, throbbing electronic music dominated the space. Elsewhere, Kaylee was riding hard on Jack's cock. She saw me come into the room with Leanne and gave me a blazing look of lust as I walked by. Beyond Kaylee and Jack, the Chief was holding her enormous tits together while Trevor fucked them. After being transfixed by the magnitude of Connor's cock just a little while before, I was stunned by Trevor's. Where Matt and Connor might have been a toss-up in a size comparison, Trevor had both of them clearly beat. His cock was easily a full inch longer than either of them and bigger around too. He thrust it into the chasm between Barbara's giant tits, and the Chief was briefly sucking his bulging cock head every time it came close enough to her face. The biggest cock I'd ever seen was fucking the biggest tits I'd ever seen.

Leanne didn't give me time to admire any more of the scenery, tossing herself down onto an ottoman in the middle of the fray and spreading her legs wide. "Fuck me right now, Will!"

I hadn't known her as a porn star last year the first time I fucked her, and to my surprise, the memories of the dozen or so of her scenes I'd watched over the last months with Eva and alone were far from my mind. I remembered the taste of her pussy, from sucking her on that picnic table by the bonfire. I remembered the feeling of her perfect C-cup tits in my hands from first-hand experience rather than stroke fantasies by the computer or on my smart-phone. So I wasn't fucking "Taylor." I was fucking Leanne.

But that isn't exactly right either. As much as I'd like to report that I dove in there and blew her mind with orgasm after orgasm, it simply wasn't true. Despite her request for me to fuck her right now, it was Leanne who fucked me. She used my cock like her own personal fuck-toy, and while she certainly had several orgasms, it would be a flat-out lie to say that I gave them to her. She fucking took them. Not that I was complaining. I'd been quickly approaching the edge with Jill riding my cock on the lawn, and it only took a few minutes of Leanne's amazing pussy squeezing my cock before I exploded. I blasted a huge load of spunk into her pussy and she didn't let me withdraw, instead rolling us over and riding me hard. My cock never had a chance to go soft. I got a few brief opportunities to suck her perfect tits when she was on top, but Leanne was moving too fast, fucking me too hard to stay in one position for too long. I didn't have any calm, relaxing respite from the frenzy either, moments in which I could survey the orgy going on around us. Leanne required my total participation. And she got it. With our mixed cum leaking down the insides of her thighs, I fucked her as hard as I could. We screamed together, wordless howls of pleasure as I pounded my cock to the hilt into her pussy over and over again.

Jodi appeared beside me, her brown hair plastered to the side of her sweaty face, and streaks of cum splattered across her chest and small tits. "Let me taste," she said, leaning over Leanne's back so that her face hovered right above the blond's perfect ass.

I pulled my cock out of Leanne's pussy and Jodi immediately swallowed my entire length.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "Suck that cock!"

"Put it back in!" Leanne screamed. "Put that fucking cock back in my pussy now!"

I only made her wait a few more seconds while Jodi maintained her watery eye contact with me with my cock buried in her throat. When she pulled back, she left a generous coating of saliva, a strand of which bridged the gap from her tongue to my cock head even as I turned and pointed my cock back down to stuff it into Leanne's cunt again.

"FUCK!" Leanne screamed as she slammed herself backwards and buried my cock inside her again. "Come over here, Jodi! I want your pussy in my mouth!"

Jodi was quick to obey, awkwardly setting her butt on the very edge of the ottoman and opening her legs for Leanne. Before the view was blocked by the back of Leanne's head, I could clearly see copious amounts of cum leaking from Jodi's pussy. Leanne muffled her own screams of pleasure by latching her mouth to Jodi's sodden cunt.

Leanne finally seized up in her final cock-crushing orgasm after just a few more minutes of our working together to slam my cock into her as hard as we could. Her pussy clenched hard on my stiff fuck-rod and she screamed into Jodi's pussy. I wasn't in danger of cumming yet, but the clasping and squeezing of her cunt on my cock was incredible, sending waves of pleasure careening through my body.

When Leanne finally went limp, Jodi and I helped ease her into a more comfortable position on the ottoman to catch her breath, and Jodi resumed sucking my cock.

"I can taste your cum all over his cock," Jodi said a few seconds later while Leanne continued to gasp for air and roll around on the ottoman beside us. "Do you mind if I fuck your partner, Leanne?"

"Go for it," Leanne gasped. "I need a minute."

The living room still teemed with writhing bodies and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and moans grunts and screams of pleasure. I couldn't find Eva among the revelers, and wondered if she'd been swapped out or had decided to explore the pleasures of the master bedroom. I couldn't find Kaylee either, but there was plenty of time remaining before sunrise and the end of the party, so there was no reason to hurry away from the immediate opportunity in front of me, namely stuffing my stiff cum-covered cock into Jodi's pussy.

She had hopped up onto the arm of a nearby sofa, just a couple of feet away from where Sophie was riding David's cock while David himself swiveled his head back and forth between Sophie's tits and Melanie's. Jodi had one foot on the sofa and the other reached down to the floor, and her thighs were spread wide apart, giving me easy access to nudge my cock head into her pussy.

I pushed forward and buried my cock in Jodi's cunt, and we groaned together in our mutual pleasure. I held one hand tight on her hip to pull her against me even as I pushed forward, increasing the power of each thrust. With my other hand I cupped one of Jodi's small pert breasts, feeling her hard nipple pressing into my palm.

We'd only barely managed to establish a rhythm that both of us could derive maximum pleasure from when Leanne tapped me on the shoulder.

"I want to go check out the master bedroom," she said with a knowing smile. Of course. Party rules. That meant that I was going to have to venture downstairs into the game room, the boys-only zone.

Any trepidation I may have felt at the idea earlier in the evening when Tina proposed it was outweighed by the sudden twitch of my cock inside Jodi's pussy. I was excited rather than apprehensive.

"Sorry, sweetie," Leanne said to Jodi after the latter scowled at my sudden withdrawal from the fuck we'd only just begun. "If you come with me, I promise I'll make it up to you."

Jodi's cheeks reddened and she smiled. "Sounds good," she said. "Now what did I do with my partner?"

Jodi had been one of the original partnerless when the game began, and she'd originally switched up with Leanne, which meant that Joe was her partner. Leanne had immediately swapped with Amber for me, and after that I'd lost track of Amber. But minutiae aside, now that Leanne and Jodi were both headed for the master bedroom, Joe and I were headed for the basement. Joe was forced to interrupt an admittedly wonderful-looking fuck with the huge-boobed olive-skinned Emma, but he made no complaints as he and I marched to the stairs that would take us down to the game room.

We walked with our hard cocks pointing up in the air in front of us. For a guy who was probably in his early fifties, Joe seemed to have the cock of a twenty-two-year-old. It looked like he was about the same size as Jack, maybe an inch longer than me.

"First Matt and Tina party?" he asked me with a playful glint in his eye.

"If you don't count the bonfire last year," I said.

"Close, but not quite," he said. "The bonfire is the Chief's party. Always a great time, but even the Chief isn't quite as creative as Tina."

He made way for me to descend the stairs first, and I stopped just a couple of paces from the bottom step to take in the scene before us. There must have been more ladies in the master bedroom than I had guessed.

* * *

Gay Orgy Scene. Scroll down to the next bold text indicator at the end of the scene if you would prefer to skip it.

Of the eleven guys at the party, eight of us were now in the game room. No girls allowed.

The six guys who had arrived before me and Joe did not seem terribly shy about the circumstances either. Jack was leaning back against one of the two pool tables, his bare ass on polished mahogany. His big cock pointed straight up in the air, and Tommy was sucking it. Tommy was kneeling on a pillow to save his knees from the tiled floor, and his own big stiff prick stood nicely in front of him and he slowly stroked it as he sucked Jack's cock.

There was a bar down here as well, and Matt sat in on one of the swiveling bar stools. His lower body was turned away from the bar, almost perpendicular, and Jason was bent over at the waist sucking his cock. The upper half of Matt's body was leaning over the bar itself, upon which lay the supine form of Trevor. His massive frame covered nearly the entire bar top. He had his fingers laced behind his head, propping it up to watching Matt's handiwork. Trevor's cock gave me a bit of a shock. He was easily bigger than both Matt and Connor whose respective sizes I'd decided were a toss-up. Trevor had at least an inch on either of them. He was officially sporting the new biggest cock I had ever seen. Matt sucked his cock with gusto, but could only manage to get just over half of it into his mouth and throat, given the angle with which he was working.

And finally there was Brad. Brad had been climbing down off of the pool table just as I reached the bottom of the stairs and his cock was shiny with spit, so I assumed he'd just been enjoying Jack's sucking prowess. Now he strode up confidently behind Jason and slapped his cock twice on each of Jason's ass cheeks.

Jason popped Matt's cock out of his mouth and looked back at Brad. "Fuck yeah, man," he said. "Fuck me with that fucking thing!"

"Wow," I said, frozen in my tracks as Joe chuckled beside me.

"Think you can handle it?" Joe said with a gentle nudge of his elbow against mine. He looked at me and slowly stroked his cock, then reached over and grabbed mine.

"Sure," was all I managed to say before he leaned over and started sucking my cock. "Holy shit, yeah," I said with a little more conviction.

Despite the pleasure Joe was producing with his hand sliding up and down my shaft and his tongue swirling around my cock head, I couldn't keep my eyes off of the scene at the bar as Brad slowly started to stuff his big cock up Jason's ass. Jason mainly expressed his pleasure by moaning onto Matt's cock, but occasionally popped it out of his mouth to offer words of encouragement. This was a scene entirely new to me other than the occasional curious foray into gay and bisexual porn videos both by myself and with Eva. Jack and I had of course sucked each other's cocks many times over the last year, but to witness just feet away a man fucking another man in the ass was both intimidating and tantalizing.

A brief moment of panic threatened to well up and overwhelm my senses. Some old artifact of a time when I'd believed that sex between members of the same gender was something wrong or even gross was still there inside me even now, even after all my variety of experience since my first days on the lake. Could I participate in this? My girlfriend was upstairs right now, most likely having sex with another woman, a thought that caused my already-hard cock to lurch in Joe's mouth. I looked again at Jack leaning back against the pool table while Tommy's head bobbed up and down on his long thick fuck-pole. I looked again at Matt's and then Trevor's enormous cocks, and then down at mine, disappearing half-way into Joe's mouth, but hard and long and thick and rippled with veins.

I wanted some cock.