Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 06

Story Info
It's still only Friday night!
4.8k words
4.33
2.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 2:30 AM. We could hear chatter outside the door to our room, and the music was louder now than when we came in. We chatted and drank several more bottles of water. Around 3:00 there was a light knock at the entrance to the room, and a woman's head appeared.

"Layla, come in," Alexis said to the woman. A statuesque blonde entered. She was wearing a leather overbust corset, leather pants, and high leather boots. She was carrying a large duffle bag, which she set down on the bed.

"It seems I missed the party. Y'all are already naked."

"Layla, this is Bradley, the guy I told you about. You already met Shae. Guys, she's here to tie me up in suspension."

"Oh, right on! I haven't met a female Rigger before. This will be very fun to watch," I said, scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Uhhh, what?" Layla said, as she laid out more rope and gear. "Y'all are gonna be watching?"

"Ummmmm, I'm not really up for being watched. This is more ...a personal experience, if you get what I mean?" Alexis made eye contact with both of us. "Y'know? I want my first suspension to be more ... intimate. I don't wanna feel like an animal on display in the zoo. I'm not doing this so you can get your jollies. I'm doing this for me."

I nodded, took her in my arms and hugged her, and kissed her on her forehead. Then I looked into her eyes. "I get that. We'll stay over here, and y'all can draw the curtain closed and have the privacy you want. How's that?"

"I would like that. This doesn't mean I'm off limits completely. I would like you two to come see me after it's all done. But maybe not linger. I don't wanna feel watched."

I kissed her on her forehead again. "No worries, honey. We get it. Right, Shae?"

Shae nodded. "Of course! This is for you. We'll mind our own business, unless you need us. Then we'll be right here."

"Okay. Great. That's great, guys. Thank you for being understanding."

"It wouldn't do any good for us to not be understanding. You've set your boundaries, and we're going to respect them. It's that simple. Understanding isn't necessary."

Layla stomped on the floor and clapped. She looked at all three of us, then to Alexis. "Are you ready then?" Alexis nodded, gulping. "Good!" Layla said, picking up the duffle bag and turning on her heel towards the curtained off area. "Then let's begin," she strutted away, passing beyond the curtain. Alexis looked at us, gulped again, slid off of the bed, and followed Layla.

I turned to Shae and shrugged my shoulders. "Now what do you wanna do?"

"I need to clean up a bit, pee, etcetera. What about you?"

"I could stand all of those things. Plus a drink or three wouldn't hurt."

"Alright. Let's throw some clothes on and do that then."

I slid my kilt on and buckled the belt, and then pulled my shirt on. Shae slid into her skirt and fastened it closed, and then reached for me. She pulled me close, stuck her hands under my shirt and pulled it off of me. She then pulled it over her head and looked at me. "See, if you step out without a shirt on, no one will look twice. If I do ... well, I don't wanna feel like an animal in the zoo either, and my corset is a pain to put on for running to the bathroom, y'know?"

I nodded. "Fair enough." Then it was my turn to reach out and take her in my arms. I kissed her. Lightly at first. But there's something about this woman that makes me lose my damn mind. It only took a few minutes, and we were both panting, moaning, groping, and kissing each other like teenagers, except we knew what we were doing. Her hands explored my exposed skin. She stopped at my nipples and teased them. I reached up and unbuttoned my shirt she had on, and slid my hands inside. I ran them up her body and down again. I cupped her glorious tits in my hands, leaned down and kissed the milky tops of them. We were both starting to breathe hard when she put her hand on my head and tapped it lightly.

"Hey, babe. I really have to use the bathroom, and you're not helping right now."

I stopped what I was doing and stood up. Before I had a chance to say anything she stepped out of the room into the large open room of the sex club. She hurried down the hallway, and ducked around a corner. Above her I saw little signs lit up. One had a silhouette of a girl squatting, wearing high heels. The other sign was of a guy standing with his hands on his hips Superman style. I followed her down the hall, but slower. Shae was out of sight before I had left the large open room. She was right about one thing - no one took a second notice of me. Mostly because few of the other guys in the club were wearing shirts. Many of the women weren't either, for that matter.

Loud, up-beat dance music played over the sound system. Men and women were on the dance floor, mingling, grinding, flirting, making out, and performing other sexual acts on each other. No one looked up at me as I made my way around the dance floor and followed Shae to the bathrooms. I stepped into the small room and closed the door. The music pulsed through the walls. The men's room was well stocked with condoms, disposable baby wipes, and plenty of paper supplies. I peed, cleaned up, washed my hands, face, cock and balls, and even my anus. Several people tried to open the door, but luckily I had remembered to lock it. There's nothing like getting interrupted while trying to clean up. When I was finished and stepped out of the bathroom there were several guys standing there waiting. They didn't notice me at first, as they were too busy making out with each other. The one facing me opened his eyes and saw me as I went by.

"Oh, hell no, Papa Bear, you are not just gonna walk away from me, are you?"

I stopped and turned around. Both guys were looking me up and down, sizing me up. "Thanks for that, but I'm not a Papa Bear. Or a Daddy. Or gay, for that matter."

"That don't mean we can't suck you off," the other said. Both were younger than me by at least a decade. They were both smoothly shaven, from their faces to their chests, and probably further. They wore leather pants, which were un-buttoned, but hanging on by their hips. Just then Shae came out of her bathroom, along with another woman.

"This one's spoken for guys. Go find your own Bear."

We walked down the hallway, my hand on the small of her back. A tired looking, and otherwise very pretty waitress was wandering past. I reached into my sporran and took out a five dollar bill and set it on her tray. She stopped and looked at me, then realized she didn't know why I was putting money on her tray.

"Am I getting you something?"

"That'd be great!" I said, stepping closer. I gave her mine and Shae's drink order. "There's more where that came from. I know you're tired. Just hang in there a little longer, and it'll be the end of your shift, and you can go home and put your feet up, or whatever you do, and count your money." I leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Think you can handle it?"

She turned and smiled at me. "Honey, I worked Caeser's Palace, during New Year's Eve. This ain't nothin'." She strutted off towards the bar. I turned to Shae and shrugged.

"I guess she's got us. You wanna chill out while Alexis has her session?"

She nodded and opened the curtain. Her skirt hit the floor immediately. But not my shirt. She kept it on as she crawled into the middle of the king size bed. She sat back against the padded leather backrest. Shae opened the shirt a bit, tied up the bottom of it, and then reached in and adjusted her breasts. By the time she was done she looked very hot. I wanted to crawl up the bed to her, kissing my way as I went, until my body lay on hers and our mouths met. I opened the curtain and looked out. The waitress I had given the $5 to was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged, turned towards Shae, dropped my kilt, and looked her up and down.

Even without her white leather mini-skirt and over-bust corset, she was a sight to see! She wore a black latex fishnet body-suit; pink, crotchless panties (that were still soaked from earlier, and smelled delicious!); black nylon thigh-high hose; black, patent leather peep toe high heels; and she managed to make the black, long-sleeve, button down shirt I had worn into the club look like it belonged. She looked sexy as fuck! To me, she was the type of woman who deserved to be worshiped. She was sweet, attentive, horny all the time, giving, open minded, and fun. I knew I wasn't supposed to catch any feelings for her. We had agreed at the beginning that this was purely NSA. We were monogamous (except for her pimping me out to her friends, I guess), but had an agreement: if either one of us wanted to date someone else, then we would simply call off our relationship; until then, we were together. This was mostly because I didn't want to move to Dallas. I hate Dallas. Plus, I had just started a professorship at a major university, and wasn't prepared to give that up to be with someone. So, we agreed not to let ourselves develop feelings for each other.

But I was definitely failing at that assignment. I understood the parameters, the qualifiers, and the logic behind it. Yet, here I was looking at this woman, realizing how many boxes she ticked, and found myself forgetting the parameters. I wasn't ready to use the Love yet, but I definitely loved her (big "L" vs. little "l" L/love), and could see myself developing deeper feelings than that. Here this woman was, stretched out on a king size bed in sexy lingerie, in a dungeon at a sex club where she brought me to see an alternative burlesque show, that she combined into a BDSM scene with her and one of her closest friends, who is now being tied up and suspended in the curtained off dungeon where I had just fucked both women's faces as if they were my personal sex toys, while they were tied up, and forced to orgasm repeatedly from the vibrator I had taped to their twats. This was after having amazing sex with her and another friend, while tripping on acid. She smoked weed but not cigarettes. She drank, and liked being buzzed but not drunk. And she loved mixing all of that with sex. Not to mention that she liked all the same music, liked to read (not what I read, but I'm an English professor, so that's to be expected), liked good food, and the beach was her happy place. The whiter the sand, and the clearer the water, the better. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick, tick, tick tickticktick.

I was in real trouble!

Just as I was about to crawl onto the bed the waitress showed up. She knocked on the empty door frame and "ahem"med about three times I guess before I realized she was standing there. I turned to her, blinking.

"Here's your drinks: a martini, and a bourbon on the rocks." Her eyes found Shae and traveled slowly from her shiny peep-toe heels, up her curvy, soft legs encased in nylons (now with some tears in them), to her pink crotchless panties, up to her glorious breasts, and then her golden blonde hair laying over her shoulders, and her big blue eyes. The waitress caught herself looking, and then looked at me, blushing. "I can see why you were staring." She handed me the drinks carefully - the martini was filled to the rim. I handed it to Shae, who leaned forward, framing her titties with her arms and squeezing them together while making eye contact with the waitress and winking at her.

Shae reached out, languidly, took the martini from me, and pursing her lips for a kiss, she leaned in and sipped at the clear liquid. She sipped at it several times, all while puckering her lips as if to show off how plump they were. When the liquid had gone down enough, she sat back, carefully, showcasing all of her curves as she did.

Now that I got a good look at her, the waitress was very pretty. She was almost my height, which is tall for a woman. Her face was smooth and made up with heavy black eyeliner, and a dark, smoky eye shadow; she had chestnut brown hair that was pulled up in a high ponytail, with big curls of it cascading over her shoulders. Her hair matched her eyes, which were bright in the lowlight of the club. Her lips were very inviting, and covered in black lipstick. Her perfect tits were encased in a half-cup black leather bra. Her nipples were covered with black pasties, but they didn't cover her areola completely - which were dark, and stood out against her pale skin. She wore leather, hip-hugging boy shorts, and fishnet hose that ended in black Doc Martens.

"What's your name?" Shae asked, lounging back and drinking her drink.

"Allisson. Or Ali is what my friends call me. You can call me Ali."

I took her free hand and kissed the back of it. She watched me as I lifted her hand up to my lips. She bit her bottom lip as I kissed. "I'm Bradley. Sorry, I'm naked right now. I'm sure you see a lot of it here, but that doesn't mean you wanted to. And this is Shae," I said, quickly, to avoid making the situation any more awkward than I already was. I was pretty sure I was failing, though.

"Hi," Shae said, sipping her drink with her lips puckered again.

"Hi. I've seen you around, though never with any guys," she said, almost shyly. "Anyway, I gotta go."

"No, you don't. How much will you make in tips over the next hour?"

"Oh, I dunno. $150?"

"What if I paid you compensation for staying? You can take a load off, crawl up on the bed next to Shae, and hang out for a while. Waddaya say?"

"You're paying me for my company? Doesn't that make me a whore?"

"No. I'm compensating you for lost wages. That's not the same thing, I don't think, and I'm a college professor ... whatever the hell that means!"

"I see." She chewed on her bottom lip while thinking it over, which was super hot! "Why not? Ronnie won't mind. She'll just assume I went home, probably." She set the tray she was carrying down, but not after pocketing her meager wages for the night. Ali looked at me, naked, with a pretty hard cock pointing at her, then to Shae. Ali reached out and leaned her serving tray against the wall, and then started crawling onto the bed. Her shorts were pulled up tight, revealing perfectly round ass cheeks, and a beautiful, pouty camel-toe. She had creamy, smooth legs encased in her fishnets. As she got up to Shae, Ali got close, and whispered in her ear. The two of them turned and looked at me, smiled, and both made the "come hither" sign with their fingers.

I crawled onto the bed, to Shae's other side. We both held our drinks up as I got settled, and then we both drank. Ali and Shae chatted, but I wasn't feeling super chatty. I did however, have a helluva an oral addiction that needed taking care of. I drank my drink, and nonchalantly bent over and started kissing Shae's beautiful tits. But there was no stopping at her juicy tits. It wasn't long before I was between her legs, eating her out.

Shae's pussy is special in many ways. First, she smells and tastes like fresh honeysuckle. If I were a bear, I would never leave her patch. Then there's her landing strip. Her very blonde, very curly landing strip. I loved running my fingers through it. There was enough hair there to remind me I was going down on a grown woman, yet it was trimmed enough to give me easy access to her pussy, and therefore, her nectar. Licking her was beyond compare. Never before had my tongue tasted anyone who tasted like her, sure, but also the way her inner labia, her sweet slit, and her larger than average clit felt on my tongue was amazing. Then there was how easily, and how much, she came. Shae didn't just cum a little bit, and you had to go searching for it. No. Her cum flowed easily, coating her pussy, outer labia, and even her inner thighs in her honey. Honey that I loved to lick up.

I pushed her thighs apart and crawled between them. I kissed her inner thighs, and rubbed my face against her nylon encased thighs and kissed and licked her exposed flesh, while I rubbed my cock and balls against her lower legs. I felt her shoe against my balls and pushed back. The black patent leather peep toe heels felt good against my cock and balls, and ignited a few fetishes of mine that usually got ignored. I love sexy shoes! I love a pair of high heels on a woman, especially when she wears hose of any kind, but I'm a particular fan of layers, such as black nylons under black fishnets. But the shoes. The shoes really get my dick hard in all new ways. I rubbed by cock against her shoe, and could even feel her toes poking at my backdoor, which I also did not mind.

It didn't occur to me that Ali would be watching. Nor did I seem to care. There was a time when I would have never been able to have sex with someone while others were present. I struggled to fuck in a tent the first few times. I really struggled with any kind of outdoor sex. Then, while I was working as a cook and some-times bouncer at an illegal brothel, I spent a night on acid, with two wild women, causing me to finally wake up to what a wonderfully sensual world we live in. There was also a time when my jealousy would have kept me from enjoying myself more than I could have thought possible, and then some!

Now, I was going down on my lover, in a sex club, albeit a private room, but there was only a curtain separating us from the action out in the main area. Then there's the hot waitress who was making out with Shae. Ali's bra was already off, and her tits were as amazing as I had thought they would be. Shae had gotten one of the pasties off of Ali's tit, and she was sucking on the girl's nipple with gusto! She sucked it in and out, in and out, in and out, with lots of tongue. I barely noticed that Ali's nipples were pierced, and stuck out like gumdrops. Now I understood why Shae was having so much fun. Not to mention that I was between her legs, kissing and licking and nibbling on her thigh, and teasing her wet pussy by barely brushing it. She was moaning loudly into Ali's titty, who was also moaning while holding Shae's head in place.

I reached over and put my hand over Ali's camel-toe. At first I just let my hand rest there, giving her the chance to reach down and remove it if she wanted. She didn't. I pressed the palm of my hand against her with increasing pressure. As I did she began to slowly grind her hips and push back against my hand. I made small circles, alternating how hard I was pressing. It didn't take long to feel moisture seeping through her panties, and starting to run out of the sides of her leather shorts and down her leg, hugging the leather cuff around her thigh. I repositioned myself with my head between Ali's thighs, and my other hand playing with Shae's soaking wet twat, leaned in and licked her juices up. Using the full width of my tongue, and luxuriating in both her taste, but also how smooth her skin was. Then there was her scent. It was strong and pungent, but not without its appeal. Plus, there was the smell of Shae that was still in my beard, and the smell of leather.

Shae reached down and unbuckled Ali's belt, found the buttons to the shorts and with one hand, twisted them open. I reached up with both hands and peeled the shorts off of her. I was mistaken - Ali wasn't wearing panties! I smiled. Ali moaned as I kissed my way up her inner thighs to her middle, and then down the other leg. Her smell was intoxicating! There was something about it that drew me into her.

I don't eat pussy because the woman gets off on it. That's a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I eat pussy because I love to eat pussy. I love the scent, the textures, the different reactions touching in various places elicits, all while using only my tongue to make it all happen. Sure, my fingers get involved, but usually to spread the lips apart to make the center easier to lick and suck. Ali was very responsive. She reacted by moaning, grinding, and straight up telling me what she likes, all while making out with Shae.

Her pussy was glorious! She had a nice mound, shaved perfectly smooth. It was beautiful. Ali's pussy reminded me why women were worshiped by our ancestors. It was smoothe, and rounded, but her lips stuck out a bit. Just a bit. Like they were peaking out to see what was happening. I kissed them gently. Then I licked them, and she whined a little and pushed her pussy into my face. I pulled back a little, pushed her legs open, and then dove in tongue first.

12