Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers

Then all was quiet as Ephus could see that all, had left him. Popping out he appeared outside his home.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ares was still hurting; this was by far the worse he'd ever felt. Even his father hadn't hurt him this bad. All day his sons had been trying to slowly heal him.

His body still in pieces, he was finally able to pull part of it together. He, was going to make the godling pay for all the disgrace and defeats he had suffered at the godling's hands.

Even as another part of his body came together, an idea started to form. Not one that he was pleased with, no , it was the only one that seemed to be left.

It was obvious that, the godling was being trained by his pathetic Egyptian counter-part, Anhur. Though nowhere as good as he was, Ares could see that the god had a good many advanced moves.

Feeling another part of his self re-attach, he tried to shake his head. It was as he was afraid; he was going to have to challenge Ephus to a duel. Ares knew that no one could beat him, up to now, he hadn't seen Ephus as a threat.

That had changed after that damn Egyptian bitch wife of Ephus's, had done such harm to him. No, it was time to stop playing, to stop this pathetic godling that was making him look bad. It was time to end the godling with his superior skill.

Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers
12