Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit Ephus thought, Anhur is about to get killing serious. For the next few hours, they went at it, their training slowly starting to go faster and faster 'til they were nothing but a blur.

Ephus held up his hand stopping Anhur. Three powers appeared not far from them, Aphrodite, Athena ad Artemis stood back as they saw the two males training.

With a sigh Anhur said, "go finish quickly, you are just getting to the point that you are almost a challenge to me there by making you far more deadly indeed."

Both bowed to each other, then Ephus approached the three goddesses. "I thought that I wouldn't see any of you 'til I was finished with Ares."

"We all had to come to warn you. Ares, is complete again. He has also started to increase his power. We can feel the four conflicts he started that he is drawing power from." Athena said.

Ephus nodded his head, he'd figured that Ares would try to increase his power in some way. "I guess it's about time that I put an end to all of this."

Putting a hand to his head Ephus started to 'talk' to everyone he'd met today. After getting all their answers he nodded.

Again, Ephus put his hand to his head, Ares! You dunce of wear! I think it's about time we end this. All can hear this so, if you refuse then all will know just what a coward you really are. Meet me tomorrow on the battle field of your oldest conflict. I will be there, I suggest you be also, or you too afraid to face a better swordsman? A small smile came to Ephus's lips as he heard Ares angerly reply.

I will be there godling, as will be you defeat at the hands of a true sword master. Then all went quiet, Ephus took a breath he hoped he was ready in time.

12