Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I have never wavered from what I know, I have to do. I also know that this, is the only way that we can forever stop Ares's rampage. If we fail then, more than just we three will suffer." A sad Ephus said.

"Whilst the battle rages on, briefly my brother will take you through what must be done. It was a true honor to have known you, never, have we met a human or godling like you. We will miss your company." Amaunet said a small tear falling from her eye.

With a nod, the woman disappeared replaced with the green sword. With a new determination, Ephus nodded his head as he winked out.

Ares was having a grand time, the blood, flying body parts plus the screams were pure pleasure to him. Ah he thought, if only every day went like this one, every day would be good,

A sudden whoosh of power drew his attention a few yards away. "So, you're not as afraid as I thought you were. Here to receive your defeat at the hands of a true sword master?" Ares said with a sadistic laugh.

This in turn caused Ephus to laugh, "that phrase is so funny coming from the dunce of war's mouth. Longer practicing swordsman maybe, though a master, please. I've seen insects that can fight with their stingers better than you, master Ha! Doesn't matter though whether or not you defeat me. My child, your own nephew will revenge me. Oh yes, your sister was more than delighted to carry..."

"You LIE! She would never lay with you!" Ares spit.

"She not only did, she greatly enjoyed it!" Ephus sneered as he watched Ares draw the black sword.

"I will destroy you!" An extremely angered Ares shouted as he rushed forward, the sound of the swords clanging. together.

12