Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoth fingered the amulet that was secured around his neck. He really hoped that this plan of Ephus's really worked. There was a lot more at stake than just this world and Ephus's life much, much more.

Thoth could finally feel the object starting to slow though it wasn't as lot at least now it wouldn't crush half the planet.

Ephus had been removing pieces of Iapetus the whole time he'd been coming back. He hadn't paid that much attention as the closer to earth he got the faster he got. He'd just entered the atmosphere when he felt a power try to slow him.

That's weird Ephus thought, that felt the most like Thoth, though it was very weak to him. He thought he flung the last piece away back the way he'd come when he felt what felt like Zeus then Ra.

It was about that time that he realized that he was moving far faster than he thought was safe. Shit he thought if I hit the earth this hard, I might vaporize half the damn planet.

Ephus was about to try and slow his self when he swore, he suddenly felt not only Zeus but Ra also. What the hell?! They had never cooperated before why the hell would they now?

Almost too late Ephus reached out to the earth pushing against it, shit this is going to be close. Damn I think it is going to hurt a bit too! Ephus thought as he hit the ground very hard, drilling downward a few miles.

All the Egyptian gods and goddesses that were close to Ephus, along with all the Greek gods and goddesses appeared beside the hole. All were reaching into the hole trying to see who or what it was.

They all looked at each other when they could feel nothing! Then a few moments after that they could all feel something rising out of the hole. All there powered up as high as they could go, though a few tried to push even further.

Ephus managed to gather enough power to start rising out of the hole. Shit he thought, that was the most taxing on him than anything he'd ever... what the hell? That was a hell of a lot of power! Crap he thought as he tried to raise his power more, had the Titans escaped afterall? It felt as if there were more than a few fully powered gods, umm there were goddesses too!

All around the hole felt whatever was down there, power up more, damn they all thought can all of us take it?

It took him a few minutes then he was free of the hole. Looking at the group around him he saw all of them relax when they saw him. Ok he thought, that's good as he relaxed his power, shaking his head he thought its good though... who in the hell were they all?

He landed none too gently, they all started toward him when he held up his hand. "It is obvious that you all know me, perhaps even my greatest friends. I am sure that you are overjoyed to see me but I don't seem to recall any of you." Ephus said then his knees buckled, his eyes rolled back in his head, then he fell face first to the ground.

It was several days later when Ephus eyes popped open, confused he looked around not sure of where he was. Near by there seven children playing on the floor, well near the floor.

One, a young boy was nearly in tears as he tried to reach out to the others. The others were laughing at the one little boy 'til the older looking girl appeared and landed beside the boy pulling him in for a hug. The little boy sobbed on her shoulder while the little girl stared daggers at the others.

Ephus stared hard at the little girl feeling something almost break in his mind.

"It's alright Ephus, I won't let them do this anymore." She growled at the others.

The others continued to laugh 'til they were all suddenly falling to the floor a look of astonishment on their faces. The little girl was smiling as she was staring at Ephus on his bed. Ephus smiled back as he swore, he knew her and the rest of the children.

"H... Hy na?" Ephus said hesitantly.

The little girl's smile got larger as she started yelling, "Aunt Serket!"

Almost immediately a pale, young looking, female appeared with what appeared to be a scorpion on her head and a was-scepter in one hand. She gasped as her mouth opened though nothing came out. She then moved to Ephus as she started to examine him.

Within moments the room was crowed as more than ten goddesses then more than ten gods appeared. They were all a mix of Greek and Egyptian.

They all waited patiently while Serket examined Ephus with a very serious face. Finally finished with her physical exam she extended her hands over Ephus. She held still for more than ten minutes then slowly looked at Ephus.

"Do you recognize anyone in this room besides Hyna?" Serket asked.

Ephus turned to look at all that were there. One female caught his attention, she wore a mask of a cat. In one hand she held a sistrum. "You," Ephus pointed to her. You're Bast, my... wife? One of many I seem to recall."

All in the room nodded as they all came forth to thank him. Huh? Ok he thought.

____________________________________________________

It was three weeks later, Ephus memory had returned, he'd advised Zeus of what had happened. When he mentioned the Titans, Zeus nodded slightly angered then he and his brothers and sisters disappeared for a while.

During that time three of the four Greek goddesses had also become Ephus's wives. Well, he thought t least now we have peace.

Thanks to Serket, Ephus had made a full recovery. Finally, he thought, a chance to rest, which he'd been at the whole time. He was starting on his fourth week when he felt a titanic disturbance a few miles away.

Ephus reaching out could only shake his head, ah fuck! Again? Sighing Ephus parted the clouds as he felt another body fall through a rift. Shaking his head he thought of the body appearing before him.

Almost Immediately a tall, long, blonde haired appeared before him. Her clothes were almost rags seemingly to have been almost buffeted from her body.

Her eyes were huge as she stared at Ephus, bending on her knee she said, "Anata, anata wa efusudesu tasuketekudasai!" (You, you are Ephus please help!) Ephus was about to ask her who she was when she promptly passed out.

Shit Ephus thought once more, not again. "BAST!"

Fin? HA HA HA,


12