Another Workday Behind Me!

Story Info
Craving sex all day at work, and releasing with your partner.
2.1k words
4.5
627
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to gather my items in the cubicle, my day is finishing up and my mind is reeling. I've been thinking about her all day long because she went to work with no bra or panties on while wearing a dress. I don't want to be in this work building any longer than I need to be, I need to get into the car. All day long I couldn't focus on my projects, I was focused on her and her perky nipples that I love so much. The thoughts were so intense that I had to keep my cock from getting too hard. She felt so close to me, the thoughts were out of this world.

I walk out of the double doors and towards my vehicle in the parking lot, I call her and ask where she is? She says "babe just hurry home, I need you" I reply "be there shortly, I won't keep you waiting."

As I'm driving home, I can smell her from when we fucked in the backseat the night before, only adding to my sexual tension. The scent of her with the added sexual scent you can smell is turning me on. Thoughts continuing to race through my mind as I drive home to her. Guessing what she will be doing or what she might do to me. She handles my cock so well, sensual as fuck making my toes curl sometimes. Luckily driving home doesn't take me long, the quicker I can make it there, the faster my sexual fantasies about her could be played out. Biting my bottom lip as I continue to play this out in my head.

I'm pulling up to our house into the driveway, my cock is bulging already and I know she wants it. I make my way to the front door unlocking it as her cat purrs against my leg. I slowly open the door, and enter, I take my coat off and set my belongings down. She rounds the corner, wearing only that dress. Our eyes lock and she glances down at my bulging cock as she walks to me. She waste no time and neither do I. I grab her body and guide her back against the wall, I take both her hands and put them a over her head onto the wall. I restrain her some and begin kissing her neck, she whispers "I know I've been fucking your imagination today" I add back "your about to find out".

I use one hand to interlock both of her hands above her head as I continue to kiss her lips and neck. She is moaning in excitement. I take my other hand and slide it up her dress, as I do this we are looking into each other's eyes. My hand reaches her pussy and it's wet just like I imagined it would be. Her mouth opens up and her eyes rollback as I slide my finger around her clit. I slide two fingers up inside her and it doesn't take long as she squirts onto my hand.

After she squirts, I ask her to follow me up the stairs into our bedroom. As we walk, I explain to her by saying "it all started with the way you dressed today, when I left the house for work I couldn't contain myself" she responds "I wanted you hot and squirming all day". I have a hold of her hand and she continues to follow me and we make it to the room. She already knew we would make it here seeing all the candles lit and my favorite smell of her embracing the room. Once in the room, she takes control by turning me towards her. She begins to unbutton my dress shirt and untucks it, her hand sliding up under my under shirt. She wastes no time ensuring that both my shirts are off. She kneels down and undoes my belt, sliding it off my pants and then unbuttons my pants. The way she slowly unzips my pants and her eyes locked on mine as she looks up and her tongue licking her top lip. I let out a moan as my eyes roll back and my cock bulges with more blood. I'm sure by now precum is ready for her to taste.

She slides my pants down and they slide over my ass and down to my ankles, she then works my underwear down slowly as my cock pops out and you can tell she is excited. Just the look in her eyes and the way she is moving her tongue slowly around the tip of my cock. I take a moment to admire her beauty, and it sinks in how gorgeous she truly is. Her tongue caressing my cock, getting me harder with every lick. I moan in pure ecstasy as she then takes my cock into her hand and begins to stroke it, at the same time she moves her wet tongue to my engorged balls. We are both lost in the moment, I don't give a fuck about my phone or anything else, I'm focused on us, especially her. I can't wait any longer, I pull her up and kiss her so erotically, her eyes roll back again. I turn her facing the bed, I push her down to her stomach. I lean in and tell her to please stay, don't move. I lift her dress up past her beautiful ass, and see her slit gleaming with wetness. I don't hesitate and take my tongue to it as I use my hands to spread her open. She lets out a moan of pleasure and says "fuck", I know I've got her where she wants to be.

The feeling of sexual tension we have created is so great and it's about to explode in to orgasmic rhythms that only her and I can explain. My tongue is tasting her slit, it taste amazing and it's something I've had in my thoughts all day. I feel precum dripping from my cock again, I motion her to lick it up, she doesn't hesitate. I watch as her tongue drags across my precum and I can tell she accepts the taste. She goes right back to her position, and I'm back tongue deep inside her as my finger is working her clit. She is tensing up, I work it faster and her moan combines with a stream of juices that spray my chest. I let out a "damn babe, you need more". Seeing her get off only adds to my turn on, my cock is rock hard and I'm dying to be inside her.

I get her up and remove her dress completely, watching it slide down across her breasts and off her ass and hitting the floor. It's graceful and she wants me so badly, just as much as I want her. I lay down on the bed and she gets on top straddling me, she gets very close to me as her wet slit rubs against my hard shaft. She is kissing my neck and the sweet enticing smell of hair rushes into my senses. She starts kissing my lips as she takes her hand to guide my cock into her wet box. The head of my cock enters her pussy and the rush of pure pleasure floods my senses. For a moment, I take a look around her to make sure this is real because she is heavenly. The warmth of her pussy wrapping around my whole shaft, and working all the way down to the balls. Again she moans in ecstasy and my hands dig into her ass as she grinds me. She is laid against me with my cock deep in her, at this moment we take the time to fully embrace each other and our feelings for one another.

She rises, that beautiful hair down and her hands on my chest to support, with my hands on her thighs, she continues to grind. The grinding is so slow and worth every second, I wouldn't want it any other other way with her. She works a little faster and with one motion she lifts off my cock and her sweet juices spray my cock. "Fuck Yes babe!" I express quickly. Back down onto my cock she goes, watching her motions have me reeling and I can't get enough. I lift up and onto my knees, I let her sit on my cock again, this time we are embraced straight up and she continues harder. I want this to last so long, I want all of her. I swear she cums on my cock so many times.

I get her bent over on her hands and knees, from behind I slide my cock deep into her. I go slow and tease her, the sensuality of fucking her is beyond all imagination. I want her to keep wanting what I'm giving her. Sliding my cock deep in and out of her, sometimes stopping to pull out and re enter her. She loves this, as I pull her hair back with one hand and my other against her ass. She is moaning so loud. Im fucking her perfectly, her pussy wrapped around my cock gliding in and out with every thrust. I lean in and ask "I've missed you today babe" she replies "this is what I couldn't wait for, your cock is so damn good!"

I am fucking her the way she deserves, because she is worth everything and perfect the way she is. I want her to be herself, no one else and for that the sex is so meaningful. After I thrust from behind for what seems like forever, and pulling her head back by her hair, I ask her "are you doing ok babe?" She says nothing and nods her head with those beautiful hazel eyes. I take a moment to focus on her, so she knows that I'm all hers. We fall into each other and get lost in kissing so erotically. With me ontop of her we embrace the warmth of each other and we can feel the sweat from each other. My cock still rock hard, I slowly re enter her soaking pussy, her eyes roll back again. She is glancing at my body as I thrust deep inside of her, she pushes me out and she squirts again. I love that so fucking much. I'm fucking her so sensually and we are both breathing heavy with moaning. She pulls my head close to hers and whispers as she looks me deep in the eyes "I want you to cum for me" I begin thrusting her, fucking her and my cock sliding in and out with every motion my balls full of cum for her. I pull out and the let out a moan, she grins in pure ecstasy again as my cum shoots out against her perky nipples and beautiful breasts. The cum is so much, ribbons of it splashing her breasts.

Once my first orgasm is finished I waste no time and slide back into you and you gasp, I grin at you and start thrusting again. This time I'm picking up the pace driving deep into you, my cock still so hard and the way I'm fucking let's you know there is more to cum. Seeing your reaction, your purely amazed at this, I'm doing something you aren't used to. I pull out and cum again, this orgasm even better than the first as it flushes through my body with a rhythmic pleasure. Without hesitation I slide back in and thrust away to a third orgasm, this time you squirt at the same time. I lean in and embrace you by kissing you, your hands wrapped around me pulling me in hard.

I grab you a towel and clean you up, when I got the towel I got the bath running for us. I guide you into the bath where we lay against each other making sure to focus on us, nothing more. The steam rising against us the candles casting light through out the bathroom and the mirror fogged over. You laid against me and my fingers gently gliding across your ear and down your neck. Both our minds are on us and only strengthening our bond, bringing us closer.

After a long hot bath, I get her laid down on the bed and I give her a massage that sends her into a deep state of relaxation. She deserves every bit of what I'm giving her, she works hard and provides in the best of ways. I want her to know she is everything. I finish a long oiled massage and slide into bed with her, we embrace each other under the covers and fall to sleep with the exhaustion and warmth.

The next night, we head out to fuck under the full moon, something we've been longing for.