Another World! Pt. 01

Story Info
Futas World.
2.4k words
4.03
75k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantastic story about the world where Feet exist. Their lives and relationships with each other and with men. I hope you enjoy my story.

All persons have reached the age of 19.

Sorry for my English.

Another World! Part 1.

Kevin woke up early in the morning. The sun just appeared on the horizon, but I did not want to sleep. His stomach rumbled strangely and there was some kind of anxiety. Nearby, his beloved Kelly was sleeping peacefully. He turned and saw a faintly perceptible smile on her face.

- I wonder what kind of dream she has? - thought Kevin - Probably something funny and pleasant, or maybe she fell asleep sweetly because of our stormy night? In any case, she is beautiful. I've never had a girl who loved me so much. I have a strange urge to touch her, but I don't want to wake her up so early. She's going to college and work today. And yet I so want to fondle her.

Kevin gently lifted the covers and looked into the interior. He smelled her warmth and familiar scent. Kevin inhaled deeply the scent of his girlfriend and his mind went a little cloudy. My heart was beating violently, and my breathing became choppy. The more he inhaled Kelly's scent, the more he wanted to fondle her. This was the first time since they slept together. Trying not to wake Kelly, he carefully crawled under the covers.

Kelly reluctantly opened her eyes. She wanted to stop her beloved man, but then lay on her back and spread her legs. She gave full access to her crotch. Then she reached in and stroked Kevin's head.

- Good morning dear! Did you miss it so quickly? - and then quietly added - Okay. Enjoy. I will not distract you.

Kelly reached out and turned on the phone. The time was 5-30 in the morning.

- Well, what then? - thought Kelly - I am quite happy with his regime. There will still be time to sleep before the alarm rings.

She leaned back on the pillow, closed her eyes and focused on the sensations.

Kevin, like a man obsessed, tried to bring Kelly to orgasm faster. He fiercely worked his tongue and lips. His breath hitched and his pulse was pounding in his temples. A minute later it got hot and Kelly threw back the covers. She was breathing heavily and was close to the climax. She lifted her head and saw Kevin licking and sucking her full balls, jerking off her cock quickly and hard. Kevin was not yet able to properly bring Futa to orgasm orally.

He acted under the pressure of instinct and a strong attachment to Kelly, giving her a little discomfort and even pain. Kelly understood this, but watching her beloved man her excitement only grew. After a few minutes of fighting for an orgasm, it was time for the climax.

- Expensive! Now! - shouted Kelly.

She pulled Kevin's head up with her hands and planted his mouth over the head of his cock. Kelly wanted to completely immerse the cock in her beloved man, but removed her hands and clenched her fists. Kelly's thighs tightened, her full balls twitched, and the first stream of cream filled Kevin's mouth. Kevin tried to swallow portions of his girlfriend's cream as quickly as possible, but did not have time. New, thick and warm portions filled his mouth over and over again. Kevin puffed out his cheeks and nectar poured onto Kelly's belly, balls and cock. Kelly cummed in Kevin's mouth several times.

Kevin accepted it, but only because he wanted to please Kelly and not disappoint her. She amused how an inexperienced lover tries to swallow everything and how he spills her nectar. Kelly really wanted and even had a need for Kelly to saturate and fill Kevin as often as possible. So she tried to leave her nectar out of Kevin's ass as much as possible. With each fuck, she stretched Kevin's virgin hole more and left her nectar without residue. After orgasm and filling her beloved man, she pulled out her tired cock and immediately locked her ass with a plug. This was her first gift to her beloved man on the first night together.

Kelly had long dreamed of Kevin and truly loved him. She carefully prepared for the first meeting. Kelly went on a special diet to make the nectar taste like a strawberry and cream. Kelly learned earlier in the dialogue that this is one of Kevin's favorite treats. Her nectar altered and bound Kevin stronger with every serving, physically, psychologically and genetically. Now Kevin himself wanted to get nectar and purred with pleasure, enjoying every sip. Kevin knew he would get a maximum of four servings. During orgasm, his palm gently massaged Kelly's balls, and he felt them become lighter and lighter. Finally, after moans and growls, Kelly fell back on the pillow, completely relaxed, closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Kevin happily sucked the leftovers from the head and licked the soiled barrel and balls and fingers of his hands. Then he collected all the nectar from the thighs and belly of his beloved girl. After a few minutes, Kevin's mind cleared and his stomach felt warm and full. He took a bottle of water, rinsed out his mouth and swallowed. This is what Kelly taught him after every blow job. Kevin approached his beloved and looked into her eyes. Kelly smiled.

- Sorry, dear! - said Kevin and was embarrassed. - I don't know what happened to me. I couldn't help it.

- It's okay dear! She stroked his cheek with her hand. - I'm glad you wanted to. It should be so. You are now my man and lover. Do not be shy and apply when you feel like it again. Now I want to sleep before work. You've worn me out completely. Cover me with a blanket, please.

- Finally, I was able to feed him - thought Kelly, - now Kevin needs to be formalized, and so that he passes all the tests. It's so much of a hassle, but now it's completely mine. I love him very much.

Kelly yawned, rolled onto her side and closed her eyes smiling. Kevin covered his girlfriend with a blanket and went to the shower.

After a shower, Kevin got dressed and left the bedroom. He went down the stairs and saw Jim. Jim hummed something and fussed about in the kitchen. Kevin knew Jim was a great cook and always prepared breakfast and dinner for the whole family. Seeing Kevin, he waved his hand and smiled. Jim was older than Kevin, but he looked young and cheerful. He smiled often and was always friendly.

- Good morning Kevin! How did you sleep? You got up early today.

- Hi Jim! I do not want to sleep. I don't know why.

Kevin sat down at the table where Jim skillfully worked with a knife.

- Would you like coffee or tea?

- Better than something cool. - answered Kevin.

Jim took lemonade out of the fridge and poured a glass. Kevin eagerly started drinking the drink, put down his glass and sighed.

- What's up Kevin? Tell me if I can help?

Kevin didn't want to tell what happened this morning. About his crazy desire to suck all the cream out of Kelly. Although even at night, when she fucked him in the ass twice and fueled him to the fullest, Kevin did not feel this pull. Everything had changed this morning and he urgently needed advice.

- Good. - started Kevin. - I woke up today and I was very hungry. I really wanted Kelly's cream, so I went to her myself. To be honest, I was like crazy until I swallowed everything.

- I see - Jim answered thoughtfully, looked Kevin in the eyes, and then asked - So how? Has it gotten easier?

- Well, yes. Much easier and even, probably, pleasant. Kevin replied shyly.

- Well then, congratulations! - Jim said cheerfully. - Your beloved Kelly fed you!

- What does it mean? Kevin asked uncomprehendingly.

- This means that you only need one Kelly to live a full life. Understand Kevin, if you want to stay with Kelly, you have to accept everything about her life. She is a futa, healthy woman with a big cock and balls. If you love her, you must satisfy her mentally and physically. If you understand, in the balls is not sperm, but nectar for saturation. Well ask yourself? What does the taste look like?

- Well, more like a very rich milk yogurt with strawberries.

- Well, strawberries, this is Kelly's merit! - Jim laughed - This Kelly is on a certain diet and supplements, so that you like it. Believe me, long before your arrival, she had to give up many of her favorite dishes. She really loves you, I'm sure of that. So today is a decisive day for you, you must draw a conclusion. Are you staying with us or not?!

- And if I don't want to stay, for example, what will happen then? Kevin asked carefully.

- Well, then you will be put on a recovery program and weaned from addiction. They will brainwash you not to remember anything and send you home. You will wake up at home, and the attached curator, whom you will not guess about, will lead you into your normal life. I hope you don't become a drug addict again. But to be honest, I wouldn't want you to leave.

- Why?

- Many reasons. You are kind of a nice and kind guy. Kelly loves you very much, Shelley likes you. And I also want to talk to one of the men. I want to play video games with someone and have a beer on the beach. Girls are always at work, and their conversations are for women. Further, I have a lot of chores around the house, and I still need to feed them deliciously. There is very little time, I do not have time. And of course, you need to please everyone in order to remove the creamy load.

- Did not understand! - Kevin said loudly - are you also fucked by Kelly?

- Not always of course, but often when Kelly does not have a lover! Jim laughed. - And you thought, where does she pour her cargo before you? At work, they have male secretaries that they use. And in the evening and in the morning the girls are at home and want affection. Until the age of majority, Kelly could not, and did not want to have sex with men. Kelly, yes, all Futas took pills until they came of age. It was under strict control. So I'm her first man. On the first night under the direction of Shelley, she lost her virginity. For a couple of nights and days, Kelly just didn't get off me. Shelley taught her how to treat men sexually. Believe me, to satisfy two healthy hypersexual Futas you have to be very hardy. Moreover, each should have a special approach and special affection, like any woman. Often, Kelly came to our bedroom, and they pumped me in two trunks to the fullest. And then she went to sleep in her bedroom.

- Wow! I thought there was one man in one Futa.

- No, there is no monogamy here. The island even encourages you to have sexual intercourse with other Futas as much as possible. You can have sexual intercourse with any Futa, but only with the permission of Kelly. She is in charge of you. And if something happens to you, she will seriously answer before the law.

- Are you saying that I can communicate with your Shelley?

- After the tests and confirmation that you are staying, I will be sure of it. - Jim laughed and added - Your task is to make Kelly a happy woman and you have already taken the first step. Think about it?

During the conversation, the men did not notice how Shelley appeared in the doorway. It was Kelly's mother. Her hair was disheveled, she was only in a nightgown, from under which the head of a tired member was visible. She was still sleepy, but there was a radiant smile on her face.

- Sorry men for interrupting your conversation. Who should make whom happy? Didn't I hear? - Shelley asked cheerfully.

- Of course I'll make you happy! - Jim said with a smile - Why are you so early? Breakfast is not ready yet.

Shelley walked up to her lover from behind, her left hand gently placed on her ass, and her right hand stroked her belly. Then she bent down and kissed Jim gently on the neck.

- I'm already happy with you, my kitten! Shelley whispered in a sexy voice.

- Any news! - Jim said smiling and looked at Kevin.

Kevin nodded in response.

"Kevin wanted the cream himself this morning. Woke up Kelly and sucked her off. - continued Jim. - Kelly fed Kevin.

- Great news! - Shelley exclaimed - You probably have a lot of questions. But don't worry, this is a normal reaction after a long time with Futa. I'll tell you everything later.

- I have already explained to him what is happening to him. Jim interjected. - he needs to make a choice today.

- So what did you choose Kevin? - Shelley asked smiling - Will you become a part of our family? My daughter and I would really like that.

- I stay with you! - Kevin answered loudly and took a sip of lemonade.

- Fine! - Shelley exclaimed and winked - You won't regret it!