Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or perhaps trying to persuade him to improve her grades. Please Sir, I'd do anything to get that "A". Fluttering her long eyelashes. Surely there's something I can do to persuade you?

She crossed her legs trying to ease the lovely warm ache beginning to spread between her thighs. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of him opening the wine bottle with a loud 'plunk!'

"Well once again, I must say how much I appreciated your support this morning," she said, as he put the bottle on the coffee table then sat down rather heavily at the other end of the small green sofa.

"No, really, it's fine. As you say, Vicky's basically a good girl. I think all that talk of expulsion is way off the mark at this stage. I didn't think the head was really serious about that, I think he just wanted to make her understand how serious this could get unless she pulls her socks up."

"Well, I think you're being too modest. I think you went out of your way to help us and I'm very grateful," she said, leaning forward and lightly tapping his knee. He looked down at her hand; she was wearing a number of expensive-looking gold rings, one of them sporting a huge diamond. Was she flirting with him? His mouth suddenly felt dry.

"No really, it's my pleasure."

"No, no, you're too kind. I mean, Vicky has been behaving badly and I feel partly responsible for that."

"Oh no Lady Amery! I mean, Vanessa. She's eighteen, old enough to know right from wrong. You can't blame yourself."

"Oh but I do. I've not been strict enough with her and I need to take some responsibility for that. That's why I sent her here; I thought that the tough disciplinary regime might help her, but I see now that I shouldn't have shifted my problems onto you. You can't be a substitute for good parenting. Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Of course not."

"I know Vicky can be quite trying and I know you tried detention, but did you ever consider corporal punishment?"

"I thought about it, in fact I discussed it with another teacher but I wasn't sure it would help in her case."

"I see. It's just sometimes I think a short, sharp shock is what a girl needs. Or a woman for that matter," Vanessa said, uncrossing and crossing her legs again. Her skirt rode up her thigh a little, and one again David's eyes were drawn to her nylon thighs, a hint of dark stocking top showing beneath her green skirt.

"Yes, that's certainly one of the school's founding principles."

"Yes, well, I think you've been very reasonable. If I were you, I might feel that I'd want to take my anger out on someone in this situation."

David was confused. Was she flirting with him? Was she saying she wanted Vicky spanked? He felt like she was playing a game with him, a very complicated game and that only she knew the rules.

"You seem keen on discipline," he said, trying to find out where she was going with this.

"Not keen exactly. It's just that I've always thought that it's very... effective. In the right circumstances, of course. Don't you agree?"

"Well, of course, if it's needed. And I'm always ready to step up and perform my duty as a teacher. I mean, if a spanking's really needed."

"That's very reassuring Mr Lean, I knew I could count on you to do the right thing. I do blame myself for Vicky's behaviour, you see. I can't help feeling I've been very negligent, I suppose you could say naughty," she placed her hand on his knee once more, and looked at him meaningfully.

"Well, as I said, she has been a nuisance to me and the other teachers recently, and if you're saying you feel you're to blame for that and need to be chastised in some way..." David said. What was she saying here? Surely she wasn't saying she wanted to be spanked? Was she?

"I suppose I'm saying that I have to take at least some responsibility for Vicky's behaviour and if you felt like you wanted to punish me, I would completely understand," Vanessa confessed, the words suddenly spilling out as her mouth went dry and her stomach lurched. Despite all of her fantasies and her on-line role-playing she'd never actually been spanked before. Now she was on the verge, she was starting to lose her nerve. What if it really hurt? Would the hard reality be as enjoyable as her fantasy?

In the uncomfortable, tense silence that followed Vanessa watched his expression harden. It was a real Jekyll and Hyde moment: the grateful and friendly Mr Lean being replaced by the harsh, uncompromising schoolmaster. His eyes darkened, a thin smile etched on his lips as he looked down at her hand, still casually resting on his thigh.

"Well I suppose you're right, you really have been negligent. Perhaps you do need some... correction."

"Yes, I have," Vanessa said in a small voice, holding her breath as she watched him slowly reach forward, grab her wrist and tug it slowly but firmly towards him. Her heart thumped, knowing he was giving her a last chance to back out.

"Very well then, let's have you over my lap, Vanessa," David said, trying to impersonate Wicklow's gruff tone of voice.

She moved slowly, as if in a dream. Twisting around, her knees sinking into the rough green fabric, as he shifted into the middle. She slipped off her heels, then eased her body over his lap, her stomach resting on his thighs. She wriggled into position, aware of him staring at her bottom.

"You know, on second thoughts I think you're right Vanessa, perhaps you are to blame for Vicky's atrocious behaviour," he said, smoothing the green material of her skirt over the curves of her derrière.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Vanessa replied, several strands of her thick, chestnut hair had escaped her ponytail and she swept them back over her ear.

"Sorry? Is that all you have to say, girl?" he snapped, bringing his hand down smartly on her backside, hard enough to signal that he was serious.

"Ow!" Vanessa exclaimed in surprise. "I'm very sorry, I've been very careless."

"You certainly have. For a start, you should always address me as 'Sir'," he said, bringing his hand down again and producing another dull slapping noise.

"Ouch! Yes Sir, I'm very sorry Sir," she gasped, her hands clutching at the sofa's worn fabric.

"So you should be girl. This is your first spanking isn't it?" he said.

"Yes Sir," she said, feeling the warmth of his hand sliding down over her thighs and toying with the hem of her skirt.

"Well then you may not have heard what we always say here: an over-the-skirt spanking isn't a proper spanking," he said as she felt him grasp her emerald green skirt and pull it up over her long legs. Vanessa raised her hips obediently, letting him tug the skirt higher till it was just a crumpled green band around her waist, feeling the cool air on her warm bottom. She held her breath, the room almost humming with sexual tension as he ran an eager hand over her sheer stockings and naked thighs.

He'd only ever spanked one other girl before, Brianna, nearly a year ago. Vanessa's buttocks looked pale, framed by her black stocking tops and dark green skirt. They were rounder and fleshier than Brianna's and bisected by a tiny black thong.

"What do we have here? You're aware that the school uniform code states girls must wear plain white cotton panties?" he said, making her shiver by running a finger along the thin gusset of her lacy underwear.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

Vanessa whimpered a little as she felt his hand squeezing the plump flesh of her derrière. With her bottom stuck in the air, her skirt hitched up around her waist and her head pressed into the sofa's soft surface she'd never felt more vulnerable. Without any warning, David brought his rough hand down smartly on one of her soft, yielding buttocks producing a sharp, slapping sound that made her squeal loudly. Without the protection of her skirt, it made her skin sting hotly and instinctively she reached behind to try and shield the throbbing flesh.

"Keep your hands to yourself," he growled, swatting her hand away.

"Now stay still or you'll make it worse for yourself," he growled, bringing his hand down on her semi-naked buttocks three times in rapid succession.

"Ow, Ow! OW!" she squealed, each squeal louder than the last. She felt her buttocks throb hotly under the sudden onslaught of blows. Suddenly, she was regretting wearing such tiny undies.

"What a wicked, wicked girl, walking around school in this skimpy underwear," he said, gently stroking her between her thighs till she started to moan, then once again landing a series of sharp smacks on her buttocks.

"Ow! No! Please!" Vanessa mewed, squirming uncomfortably as he spanked her mercilessly.

"Oh! Unh! Ah!" she cried, rolling about in his lap and uttering a series of animal-like groans and grunts as he relentlessly brought his hand down on her cheeks again and again.

"You know I always thought you were a good girl but now I see just how naughty you really are," he grunted as his fingers toyed with the damp black strip of lace that bisected her rosy buttocks.

"I am a good girl!" Vanessa insisted as his fingers explored the sensitive folds of her pussy under the skimpy material. Perched across his lap, her buttocks aching, she fell easily into the role of naughty schoolgirl.

He repeated the cycle several more times, a series of hard, stinging spanks followed by a few, sweet moments of bliss as he stroked her increasingly damp panties. The heady mixture of pleasure and pain leaving her shaking and breathless. Her eyes brimmed with warm tears.

"Oh Sir, please," she groaned, spreading her legs a little as once again his teasing fingers found that sweet, aching spot between her legs. She could feel herself becoming awfully wet down there.

"And very naughty girls need a bare-bottom spanking," he insisted, grabbing the waistband of her panties and quickly sliding the little scrap of black lace over her rosy buttocks.

"No, please don't Sir!" Vanessa protested, but lifted her hips and let him slide her knickers down over her legs before tossing them aside.

"Now then, you slutty little girl, let's give you a proper spanking," he said, raising a hand and delivering a flurry of short, sharp slaps, the blows alternating between her naked buttocks.

"Ow Sir! No! Ouch!" she squealed, wriggling and squirming as her sensitive bottom throbbed painfully under the stinging barrage of blows that rained down. As she squirmed, she felt her bare pussy rubbing against the hard muscle of his thighs, creating a delicious friction that made her even more aroused. She tried reaching behind her to stop him but he simply wrapped his strong fingers around her slim wrist and folded her arm behind her back, using his elbow to push her down so that her face pressed against the sofa, her bottom stuck up in the air, fully exposed.

"Yes, I hadn't realised quite what a horny, little slut you were, girl," he said, a little breathless as he slid a hand between her legs. Vanessa felt herself blush red. Without the flimsy defence of her knickers, it was obvious just how aroused she was.

"Oh Sir!" she moaned, as she felt his fingers stroked her swollen folds.

"You really are quite wet, aren't you?" he said, his fingers moving in slow circles, massaging her intimately as she shivered with desire.

"Please Sir," she sighed.

"Here: see how wet you are girl," he insisted, pressing his fingers against the plump, scarlet lips of her mouth. As her lips parted, she could taste her own shameful arousal.

He slowly slid his fingers from her mouth, glistening with her saliva.

"Yes," she groaned as he ran his glistening fingers along the length of her aching slit. Up and down, up and down, over and over again till she quivered with pleasure. Vanessa spread her legs wide, her thighs grinding up and down against his as she happily rode the waves of pleasure.

"What a slutty girl you are," he insisted, making her jump by lightly slapping her labia.

"Slutty girls like you need a good seeing-to," he grunted, his fingers smearing the juices flowing from her pussy along her slit. She held her breath as she felt him spreading the wet folds, letting it out with a long, low animal-like howl as she felt two of his well-lubricated fingers easily slip inside her inflamed lips.

"Yes, yes, I need it," she groaned happily as he slid his thick fingers in and out of her wetness, starting slowly and quickly settling into a rhythm as she rocked back and forth on his lap. She wet her fingers, then slid a hand beneath her stomach and gently flicked her aching clitoris as his fingers explored the depths of her pussy.

"You need a good fucking, don't you girl?" he said, using his free hand to slap her angry red buttocks.

She was wriggling wildly in his lap now, impaled on his thick fingers, teasing her hard little clit as he continued to spank her sore buttocks.

"Yes, yes! Please don't stop!" Vanessa cried breathlessly, his stern voice and teasing fingers making her hotter and hotter.

She was moaning loudly and uncontrollably now, her body on fire, and rushing towards climax. She bucked against his body as he finger-fucked her harder and harder, her fingers strumming her deliciously sensitive clit as her breathing grew shallower, her cries more and more desperate, until finally she teetered on the edge.

"Oh God, yes, yes!" she squealed as she came, a hot wave of ecstasy rushing through her as he delivered a final slap to her aching buttocks, his fingers plunging deep inside her.

---

Eventually, Vanessa recovered from her climax and eased herself up from his lap, slowly sitting back on her heels, unable to look at David's face. She tugged her skirt back down as she noticed her panties lying on the floor, a little tangle of black against the beige carpet.

"Now then Vanessa I think you enjoyed that a little too much, don't you?" David said, as he finished unbuttoning his pale blue shirt.

"Yes Sir," she said, unable to stop staring at the large bulge in his trousers as her buttocks ached painfully.

"I think you need to do something to make up for it, don't you? Now, get down on the floor," he said, as he unbuckled his leather belt.

David leant back, hands behind his head as he watched Vanessa slither to the floor and run her hands up over his thighs, her fingers quickly finding the almost painfully hard bulge in his trousers. He lifted his hips as she unzipped his flies and eagerly wriggled his trousers over his hips. She tugged impatiently at the waistband of his shorts

"Oh!" she gasped happily, as his large, meaty cock sprung free of his pants.

"Heavens! What a lovely big cock you have Sir," she grinned as she grasped his semi-erect cock, feeling the thick veins throb and pulse. She felt her arousal start to grow again as she felt the warm flesh come alive under her fingers, straightening and thickening as she caressed him.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth, letting her saliva dribble from her mouth onto his cock, then slowly stroked him up and down, till his hard shaft glistened wetly. How long had it been since she'd held a lovely, hard cock in her hands? It had been five long years since her husband died, and how she'd missed the feel of a thick, reassuringly solid cock gliding through her fingers. She relished David's contented moans as she stroked him to full hardness.

David leant back, watching contentedly as her well-manicured hand slid up and down his erection and her free hand unbuttoned her blouse. After a few, very pleasurable minutes he leant forward, pulling her silk blouse off her shoulders to reveal her ample breasts encased in a lacy white bra. She kept stroking, hardly breaking rhythm as he roughly yanked at her bra till her gorgeously full breasts spilled out.

"Now then, you'd better be a good girl and make me come or I'll have to administer another spanking," he said, groping her boobs.

"Yes Sir," she simpered, making him gasp by running her thumb up over the satin smooth skin of his shaft then around the swollen, ultra-sensitive head.

She looked up at him with her large, green eyes as he ran his hand over her thick hair and gently, but firmly, drew her head towards his thighs.

"Oh God, yes," he sighed contentedly as he felt her warm, wet tongue sliding over his firm shaft, lapping him till he shivered with sheer, undiluted pleasure. Vanessa grinned as she swirled her cat-like tongue around the blunt head, tasting his salty pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Was there anything in life more pleasurable than a blowjob? David wondered as he leant back, hands behind his head and savoured the sweet sensations. He watched as

Vanessa slowly and expertly drew his prick into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him.

"Yes," he sighed as he watched her scarlet lips slide down over his taut flesh, inch by throbbing inch. God, she was good! As he felt her draw him deep into her warm, silky mouth he felt her agile tongue licking him, lapping at the juices flowing from him. Her soft fingers tickled his perineum and stroked his balls, adding to his arousal.

"Mmmm," Vanessa moaned, her head bobbing, her hungry lips sliding up and down more quickly now as he began to move his hips in time, the heat slowly building. He felt himself growing hotter and hotter, as he watched her plump boobs jiggling, the gold, heart-shaped pendant swinging backwards and forwards between them as she devoured his hardness.

As his groans became more fevered and urgent, Vanessa replaced her sweet lip with her soft fingers. It had been so long since she'd done this and now she wanted to see him cum. She felt another rush of moist warmth between her thighs as she pictured herself confessing later on the website: I gave him a blowjob and let him cum all over my face. So disgusting, so degrading, yet so arousing.

"Am I being a good girl, Sir?" she said, her red lips curling into a wicked smile as she lightly flicked her tongue over the swollen purple head, as she jerked him faster and faster.

"Oh yes, you're good, you're very good," he gasped breathlessly, his hips rocking as she slid her fist up and down the full length of his straining cock.

"I want to see you cum, Sir, cum all over my face," she said, her hand rubbing him harder and harder, watching his face twist, his eyes squeezed shut as he got closer and closer.

"Keep going, keep going," he panted,

"That's it, cum for me Sir, cum all over me," she said breathlessly as she stroked him quicker and quicker, her hand a blur now.

"Oh, oh, unh!" he yelled, as with a final flurry of short, stabbing strokes she made him come, large gobs of his hot spunk shooting over her breasts.

"That's it, cum for me Sir," she cooed, watching him twist and shudder as the climax ripped through him. She continued to slowly stroke him as he gasped for air, milking the last few drops of cum from his softening dick, watching it drip onto her skirt and stockings, the thick, sticky drops pearly white against the black background.

-------------------

Wednesday, 16 April

-------------------

naughtylady67: hi, anyone out there want to hear a little confession?

firmhand: ah, naughtylady67, nice to hear from you again

naughtylady67:ah mr firmhand! hope i haven't kept you waiting

firmhand: well, you are a little late, but i'm sure we can think of a way to punish you for that! what have you been up to this week?

naughtylady67: well, i may have been a little naughty

firmhand: yes...

naughtylady67: well, it wasn't my fault sir, i did try to be good, but...

firmhand: yes, come on, out with it...

naughtylady67: ...it all started when i was invited down to my daughter's school, she's been very bad recently and I was summoned down there by the headmaster and, well, it turned out her teacher was awfully good-looking...