Antenna Attraction

Story Info
A young yard worker gets a great time with a beautiful alien.
1.6k words
4.47
10.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers

Alden enjoyed biking to work. The summer's blue sky was nice and clear, only disturbed by the occasional hovercraft flying through the air. The wind on his face cooled him down as it blew through his blonde hair. Plus, the neighborhood was nice enough.

It was an upscale suburb that had become host to a couple aliens who thought Earth was a nice place to stay for whatever reason. Some of them decorated their homes, whether it was with paint, lawn ornaments, or signs. It all made for an interesting scene to ride through.

Soon enough, the ride came to an end when he reached his client's house. Parking his bike in their side yard, he walked to the shed to grab some tools.

His client was an alien couple who worked as businessmen. They wanted someone to keep their yard clean and free of weeds. Which meant that every three days, Alden would come by to mow, rake the leaves, and pull out the weeds.

It was normally a peaceful enough job, he thought as he finished gathering the leaves into a pile. The area was nice and quiet, he could enjoy the birds in the yard's one tree, and nothing interesting happened.

Until she came out.

"Hey there Alden! I hope I'm not disturbing you." Out from the house came Zaecla, the wife of the couple, carrying a lawn chair. She always caught Alden's eye, not just because of her dark purple skin and three forehead antennas, but because of her body. Standing at seven feet tall, about a foot taller than Alden's own six, she had a large presence.

Today, that presence was heightened by what she was wearing. A bright-blue bikini that complemented her dark purple skin, which showed off the firm curves of her tall, petite body. Alden couldn't help but stare, distracting him until he remembered to answer, "not at all ma'am. I just finished gathering the leaves and now I was planning on mowing the lawn."

"Very good Alden. I'll just be sitting out here ... getting some sun as you humans say it." Zaecla unfolded her lawn chair and laid her body out on it, displaying it like a shining statue under the day's sun.

Alden started to mow the lawn, trying to ignore the beauty now sprawled out on the lawn chair. He couldn't help a few glances though, taking a peek at Zaecla out of the corner of his eyes.

Once he was finished mowing the lawn, Alden decided that there weren't any weeds he had to worry about. Zaecla was just making him too nervous.

"If you don't mind ma'am, I think I'm going to head out for today. You can just send the money to me as usual and it was a pleasure to see you today." Alden inwardly cursed himself for saying that last part. The word pleasure brought to mind all the other ways the beautiful alien could be pleasurable.

"Oh Alden, please call me Zaecla," she requested with a wan smile. "Before you go though, could you help me get some of this sun tan oil on me? My back is too large," she explained. She took off her top, giving Alden a brief peek at some of the most beautiful tits he'd ever seen, before she turned over and presented her back to him.

Tempted, Alden couldn't refuse. He picked up the sun tan oil and began to spread it along her back. Up close, he couldn't decide which to admire more. The attractive dark violet that reminded him of a flower, the tits that peeked out from the sides of the lawn chair, or the smooth muscle he felt under his hands.

Rubbing the sun tan oil on, he felt Zaecla's body shiver. "Very good," she purred with satisfaction. "Its been too long since any young, strong man put his hands on me like this. Especially one as handsome as you."

Alden wasn't going to argue the first two. He was young, and got some muscle working out in the gym. "I wouldn't call myself handsome," he answered modestly.

"Of course, Alden. You're not interested in a man's good looks," she added sultrily. "You're more interested in the female form."

Turning over, she gave Alden a full-on view of her huge violet tits. Alden was so entranced by her hardened dime-sized nipples, that he barely noticed her next words. "You would much rather examine the body of a beautiful woman," waving her hand down her body to show off her sculpted physique.

Unable to say anything, Alden could only nod as Zaecla continued. "Now, since you're so attracted to my tits, why don't you come here and rub some of that oil on them."

Alden began doing just that, feeling the hard nipples and the firm tits beneath his hand. Forced so close to Zaecla, he noticed her eyes. A deep blue that matched her bikini bottom, the last bit of clothing that she had left, which drew him in.

He felt he should explain himself. "You have very nice eyes ...Zaecla." The name was becoming sweeter to him. He let his hands continue their unconscious ministrations as he continued to stare.

"Thank you ... Alden." Her massaged tits were exciting her, making her gasp as she spoke. "Would you mind if I told you something dear?" As he agreed, mindlessly massaging her tits with one hand while his hand began to move down her body, she continued.

"My husband has been away on business for too long. I haven't had a chance to enjoy a man's touch for ... oh I'm not sure you would understand. I just can't take it anymore."

"I'd like you to fuck me Alden."

The words shocked him. "I'd be honored Zaecla." Those weren't the first words in his head, but they were the ones that kept his self-control steady.

"First, I'd like to make you a request." Wondering what request Zaecla had, he began paying closer attention. "These antennas on my forehead," she said as she pointed to the three which were now pointed at Alden, "they have a few special psychic abilities. Nothing special, they need to touch someone for them to work."

"One of them is they can act as an aphrodisiac that can remove your inhibitions. They will increase your desire twofold, your stamina threefold, and your pleasure by many times. I want to by fucked by a wild man, whether that be a human or of my own species doesn't matter. I don't want to do this without your permission, so that's why I'm letting you know."

"Do you want me to use them?"

At the simple question, with his hard-on raging inside his shorts, Alden could only say one thing. "Yes."

With that answer, Zaecla leaned forward. She brought her lips to his, while her antennas touched his forehead.

The contact filled him with energy, excitement coursing through his veins. All his senses suddenly felt sharper. He could feel the wind, hear a bird chirping, ... and smelled something enticing and moist.

He looked towards the source, ripping aside the blue bikini bottom. A taste for moistness took over him, sending his tongue to lap it up.

Zaecla's gasps pushed him further, turning him into a dog. Pushing his tongue further around and in, he explored those pink folds. He noticed a different taste to her, but had trouble describing it.

He only stopped when moisture suddenly sprayed on him. With a stifled cry, Zaecla let her orgasm course through her, covering Alden's lips with her juices.

"Please Alden," she whispered. "I need all of you."

Her quiet words enticed him. In a smooth motion, he took off his clothes letting his manhood spring free.

Zaecla cried in enjoyment and shock when she saw it. Its girth resembled a soda can more than a normal cock, but she couldn't mind too much. Her first orgasm's aftershocks still coursed through her, letting her loosen her body.

Without thought, the naked Alden grabbed Zaecla's tits. Pulling himself forward, he plunged his cock deep into the moistened pussy.

Zaecla bit her lip, trying to hold in a scream. The pleasure and pain of that first plunge overwhelmed her. As Alden began pulling out, Zaecla grasped his muscular arms. Upon feeling his cock pushed back in, she bit into his shoulder to hold back the second scream.

Alden continued thrusting into Zaecla, held in by her legs wrapped around his waist. Each time he pulled out; she would flex her legs to push him back inside. He tried to ignore how restrictive it felt, focusing on his cock driving into that tightness.

Driven by instinct, he began kissing her neck. Moving his mouth, he tasted the skin.

Plowing into her, he grabbed her bouncing tits. His animalistic side wanted the control, identifying them as reins to ride the woman beneath him.

The only way Alden noticed time passing was when Zaecla came beneath him. With a restrained gasp, he felt his thrusting cock coated in her juices. After the third time, he finally came.

Pushed as far in as it could go, his cock released all the cum his balls could hold. His load flowed itself into Zaecla, eventually dripping out when there was no room.

Pausing for breath, Alden pulled out and simply enjoyed the breeze. He was now free of Zaecla's antenna-induced frenzy. The cooling brush of the wind against his cum-coated cock was relaxing.

Then he felt Zaecla's antennas rub against him.

"Your cock is still so hard," she commented, mesmerized by the sight. "Let me take you upstairs so we can continue this." Alden could only sigh in pleasure at the thought.

LCD2018
LCD2018
21 Followers