Anthony's Cuckold Beginnings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Katherine climax on Mavis's tongue Anthony was desperate to be inside her. Feel his throbbing cock penetrate her, and fill her with his cum.

Katherine's outbursts had caused other guests to come investigate. All were in various stages of dress and gratification. Opening her eyes, and finally able to fully digest the scene in front of her, Katherine again caught someone's eye. Pumping his large throbbing hard cock, the bartender was watching Katherine.

Motioning with her finger Katherine called him over. Looking between Anthony and the bartender Katherine couldn't wait.

Breathless, Katherine looked to Anthony, "I need you inside me, I need to feel your cock in me. I want to feel how hard you get when you're watching."

Before he fully realized what was said Anthony was getting between Katherine's legs. His cock was rigid, knowing he wouldn't last long Anthony took his time. Slowly, he rubbed the head of his cock along her slit. "You're so sexy" Anthony groaned, desperately trying to resist plunging himself deep within her.

Anthony saw the bartender out of the corner of his eye and knew.

Immediately, Katherine wrapped her lips around the bartenders cock, both letting out a moan of ecstasy. Wrapping her hand around the base she was unable to take him all the way in. Her mouth stretching around the head of his penis Katherines pussy felt on fire. Quickly pulling the bartender from her mouth Katherine yelled, "fuck me already. I want you both to come in me."

Witnessing Katherine devour the cock caused Anthony's to swell further. Quickly, he thrusted his cock deep within his wife's dripping pussy. Feeling her warm lips wrapped around him, he felt his cock twitch moments before he came.

Katherine's mouth and pussy were stretched, the moment she felt Anthony plunge deep within her she began to cum. Moaning, she could feel the bartender on the edge.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" Katherine couldn't hold back any longer. "Come inside me, come on my face" she blurted.

Katherine wrapped her hands tightly around the bartender's cock, thrusting, she felt the first splash of cum in her face. Continuing she couldn't wait to have her pussy filled.

Watching Katherine's face coated with cum Anthony instantly exploded within her. "Oh my god" he moaned as he felt her pussy constrict around his cock.

Katherine released her grip on the bartender, finally satiated she had one more request. Wrapping her lips around the bartenders cock she began to clean his cock of cum. Motioning to Anthony to come beside the bartender, Katherine alternated between licking their softening cocks savouring the mixture of her juices and cum.


12