Anthropology Isekai Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd be doing this the old-fashioned way then.

This seventh goblin didn't produce a weapon, however, and neither did it attack or flee from him. It flinched when Mark reached for it and grabbed into its rough woven clothes.

"Gya!" it screamed in a tone that was much higher than all the other ones had done and tried to scramble away as Mark grunted in surprise; it was heavier than its other kind but so much softer. Not that it should have mattered, but when he pulled on its clothes, when he was dragging it back to him, a long noisy rip followed a physical one.

The toga-like robes the goblins wore broke at this one's shoulders, revealing...something of a surprise.

To goblin still fell in front of his knees outside the cellar and the light of day revealed many things.

"Ratag Ta!" the goblin screamed as it felt in the ground, and Mark let go of the rags in his hands in shocked silence. Because what faced him now...a woman.

She was green and she was the same 4 and half feet of height as its friends. Her ears were, if possible, even larger and pointier! But that wasn't the only thing different.

Her hair was chestnut brown, her eyes were big and wide. Her nose was slightly pointy, yes, but was far smaller than the male's had been. Her lips were full, her cheeks were round and, well, she had a huge rack.

They were breasts the size of melons and they were attached to this tiny female. Her waist narrowed down to an hourglass and she had a bit of chub in her stomach. Chub that did nothing to hide the muscle underneath it.

And her hips. Good God, her hips. Had she been twice as large they would have still been huge. But at her height? They were absurd. Maybe this revealed why she hid instead of running away? There was no way she could move very fast if she had to move all of that flesh. Because her ass was proportioned to her hips and so were similarly absurd.

She stared up at him with fear in her eyes. True primal fear, like some animals had when they were trapped and Marked advanced on them. Most fought, but some knew that this was the last moments of their life. Not that she needed have worried as Mark was still too busy making a study of her tits. They were free from all obstructions and revealed to Mark dark disks with blunt bumps crowning those ripe melons. Her crotch was still covered by a loincloth, so Mark didn't lose his mind, but he still looked and looked and looked at the visual feast before him.

He, Mark, a base laborer with no prospects in life was in the same place as an almost completely naked woman. He, Mark, a man who had resigned himself to finding what meaning and purpose he could in solitude was now had a female here, in his would-be house. Mark, who had previously KNOWN that he would never know the companionship, or even friendship, of another woman after his mother was right here and now.

Standing stained by blood and at the tail end of a massacre.

His mind wasn't working. It just would not work. His heart was beating faster and harder then it had when he was fighting, when he was murdering. His hands trembled like they never had even when they had a tight white grip on the hilt of his machete. His breath was quick and getting quicker and he just did not know what was happening.

The goblin, the female, got up on shaky legs and stared at him with those fearful eyes. There was doubt there too, yes, but unlike Mark, she seemed to know what this was about. She seemed to have foreseen the next steps of this meeting. Of this conflict.

In front of Mark, she reached down her body, moving through her tits and down her appealing if chubby stomach. She moved down into her crotch and palmed the loin cloth there. She grabbed on to it's hem with her fingers and...and...and-

Her pubic hair was as brown as her hair.

The sort of bush that Mark had only ever seen in pictures or magazines was now staring him back. The goblin had pulled up her loincloth as she lowered her eyes and looked away in submission. The absurdity of the moment was overwhelmed, swallowed, by things the primordial parts of his brain noticed then.

There was her smell.

Unwashed as she was, all the goblins were, there was the picant hint of female in her aroma. With no clothes to get in the way, no loincloth, Mark took a deep breath and-

"Oh God," He hissed between his teeth as he shuttered.

He was standing, looming over her, as adrenaline and the prospect of a fight had jump-started his heart and made him slide into the aggression that made him not mind violence.

And she was right down there, naked now, offering herself to him.

He still had the blood of her friends in his clothes as well as liters of his own sweat.

And she was pulling her loincloth up while her tits hung like ripe fruit.

He had planned to do the same thing to her that he had to other goblins but, but, BUT...she was a woman. A female.

An hourglass pupil dared to dart at his face to see what he was going to do.

"Gy-ooomph!!!" the goblin woman then grunted as Mark smashed his lips into hers. He didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it. Only, while he had never been with a woman before, a part of his brain knew that this was how it was supposed to go.

He was pushing into the ground then, grabbing her hands so that he could pull her against him. His chest was on her stomach as her breasts splayed into his neck, her delicious mammaries softly cushioning him as sucked and bit into the pillows that were her lips.

He was staring at the goblin straight in the eyes as he did so, her surprise clear but muted as she seemed to, carefully, return this affection?

Mark wasn't thinking now. Which meant that the melancholy, the disappointment and depressed resignation that he had been feeling up to this moment were as if they had never existed.

He was kissing a woman. A green tiny woman, yes, but one that kissed back. Her scent was alien to him, but oh so recognizably female. Her hands, which were still trembling, were on his chest and his shoulders, feeling, padding and gliding through his sweat soaked skin.

His pants, and when had he lost them?, were around his ankles now as her feet traced the line of his stomach and teased back his underwear.

Mark, because he would have lost consciousness from lack of air otherwise, broke their kiss and stared down at her.

There was still fear in those yellow eyes. But now? There was something he was sure he would never see in his life; arousal.

"Delicious," was the only thing he could say before he went down for another kiss.

His cock was as erect as it ever had been, and it was free now. The goblin's eyes seemed to widen even more as she felt around it with the soles of her feet, and she looked at Mark with shock before he brought his hips to her thighs.

And positioned his cock just at the entrance to her puss.

And why wouldn't she? Mark had a foot-long cock. Not much use except to win cock measuring contests back in Town, but it would have been hard for most women to take anyway. Or so he was told.

And this goblin was tiny.

"FuTANG!?" the goblin woman gasped as Mark's cock pushed against the dark green lips that formed her vagina, drawing gushing juices out as it pressed against her entrance. He was going to fuck her anyway. He was going to penetrate her all the way with his cock.

His weight, his size, made his spongy head force her lips apart, drawing a low moan from her, as Mark scraped the insides of her vagina through her pussy juices.

"Tia Tang, Tia Tang!" the goblin yelled as Mark expanded her insides, feeding more and more of his cock into her.

"Tang Yatag!" the female moaned as Mark's shaft widened into her pussy as his mushroom head STILL scraped at her insides. His precum and her female arousal tried and did a good job of lubing his dick, but he still had to FORCE it inside until he got to the end of this tunnel.

"More," Mark growled and grounded into her, making his glans squeeze against her cervix, making the goblin female moan and slide in the dirt.

"I need more," Mark growled as he withdrew his hips, his shaft and glans rubbing against her tight depths all the while, before he used all of his weight to smash it back in.

"Fu tang!" The goblin screamed as Mark slammed into the end of her tunnel again, her arms circling around his neck and tightly holding in.

"More!" Mark yelled as he withdrew and smashed into her again, using more speed and FORCE.

"Gya!" the goblin screeched as Mark pressed against the end of the tunnel...and felt the tunnel start to give.

His next thrust pushed the end of the tunnel even more.

The one after that made it stretched out.

And then, with lust and violence fueling his swings, Mark punched his cock into her depths.

And...broke in?

"GYA!" the goblin female screamed her heart out as Mark's cock breached a chamber somewhere inside of her.

Had he had any experience with any women before this, he would have been terrified. His breach of her uterus would have killed the moment and, in all probability, ended the sex. But the only thing Mark knew was that this female only got tighter around him, that their love juices produced the most peculiar tantalizing smell, and that he was FUCKING HER.

The goblin female arched her back as she screamed, her face flushed and her eyes doozy.

But still, they were locked eye to eye and Mark lost himself into those hourglass orbs.

He withdrew his cock, managing to squeeze his glans out of her womb before, more tenderly this time, thrusted it as far as it would go.

"Hng," the goblin only grunted as her jaw slacked and saliva almost dripped out of the corner of her mouth. She was holding tight to his neck by this time, which allowed Mark to grab her wide hips as he slammed into her cunt and womb time after time.

Again and again.

The smell of her body was an addictive aphrodisiac in Mark's nose, her sweat and hormones pushing him on and on.

He kissed the corner of her lips then, and made a trace that went into her neck. Even that tasted excellent, so he debased himself that delicate flesh.

He felt the pressure in his lower stomach form, and his testicles started to clench. He pressed his hips as far into her as he could go and-

"I am coming!" he moaned into her neck.

"Gya, Yatag!" the goblin moaned with him.

He pumped all the seed that his testicles could produce into her. He pumped all the sperm that could corrupt her DNA. Pint after pint, burst after burst.

Her stomach bloated a bit and then...he was done.

Mark didn't collapse on top of the goblin, but it was a near thing. Why had no one ever told him that sex made you feel sleepy? But maybe that was also the work of the adrenaline wearing off. Letting him feel scrapes and bruises that he hadn't previously noticed.

Mark found himself rolling next to her, collapsing really, as he breathed hard. His softening cock withdrew from her sloppy cunt and the green woman stared in amazement at Mark. There was an expectation there, like a fighter that wanted to touch gloves before a match. It was a stark reminder that Mark had no idea what he done, why he had done it and...what he was going to do now.

"I-I am going to get my stuff," Mark said as he looked away from her. He could feel golden eyes on his head, but he couldn't meet them at that moment.

"It would be bad to sleep out in this cold and-look, I am just going," Mark felt silly explaining but felt compelled to do so anyway. He had gone from killing to fucking. From killing her friends to suddenly being, what, her lover? Or maybe her rapist? This was so ridiculous.

So, before he could think himself into a paralysis, he got up from the ground and donned his pants again. And went out to get his shit.

His sled was where he left, past a trail of dead goblin bodies. All the things he had brought and worked hard for were still in it and that included his sleeping bag and emergency rations. He had pulled out the Machete from out of a goblin chest, and had managed to clean it with goblin rags on the way here.

He got all his stuff and brought his sled to his would be home, but his mind wasn't in any of this.

It was on the green woman who had not moved from the ground as he started going after his things. Of her leaking pussy, her huge still tasty-looking tits, and her expressive but amazed eyes. He didn't know what to make of her, or of himself or-or them, even.

But he had left her there without supervision and, hopefully, she would take the need to make sense out of his hands and leave with whatever she could carry. He didn't own her after all and...he knew he was going to remember this night for the rest of his life, but it didn't matter.

It was best if this was the only time they met.

Goblins. In this world. How had the feds not managed to find them? Certainly, a lot of the natives that they had first spotted once they got to this world were human-shaped from aerial pictures, and looked quite human even from close up, but they had all assumed that was just a quirk of the portals.

Maybe there was no reason why any other intelligent race should look like the evolved version of a furless monkey in the universe, but the portals that had opened up on Earth didn't take them to other places in the universe, now did they?

But the goblins meant that Camp and humanity weren't as isolated from the natives as they thought. As they would like.

Mark would, argh, he would go back to Camp Town and try to tell someone official about this. But not before trying to salvage something from his house.

He was getting ready to start doing so in the morning by the time he got back to his maybe-never home. He was going to set up his tent one last time on his foundation and dream about what never was.

But-

The goblin female was still there.

She had his jacket in her hand, touching the seams that separated the cotton from the fur. Right, he had decided not to "unwrap" the dead goblin inside it until he had all of his things. But the coat didn't look too bad to be honest.

There was wonder on her face as she examined it and remained there until she noticed that he was there.

Immediately she dropped the coat, and hid her hand behind her back. She only had her loincloth on, making Mark have to keep a smile off his face, but she was looking away from him even as he got closer.

"What are you doing?" he asked, even though he knew she wouldn't understand. The goblin gingerly looked at his face but didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you escape?"

The goblin peered curiously into his face, even as Mark wondered what was going on through her head. Maybe she thought that he would hunt her down if she didn't stay put?

Maybe she had traveled a long away, and without her group this was the only way to survive the cold nights?

Maybe the experience had so thoroughly traumatized her that she wasn't sure what to do?

"What a mess," Mark ran a hand through his face.

The first two goblins he would do nothing about. But the three here would attract scavengers and predators. The female goblin he wasn't sure what to do about, so he set his set his sled down and decided to decide after he had taken care of the above tasks.

"Traga?" the goblin female, who kept following him for some reason, pointed at the bodies of her friends when Mark slung them over his shoulders.

"Do you want to give them a proper burial?" Mark felt compelled to tell her, "I am sorry, but I am far too tired to dig graves and I need to set up a tent soon. If I don't at least get rid of their bodies, it won't be safe."

And then he set about throwing them over the edge. One by one, the bodies all rolled down the hill, until they were lost in the canopy of the forest.

Mark felt dirty after doing that, the smell of copper and iron heavy in his nose now that it had time to settle, but the she-goblin hadn't made a remark about it. He'd thought she would at least protest, or at least impede him somehow. All cultures venerated their dead, no? But she didn't do either.

Instead, she kept following him, looking and observing him as he set about setting up his tent.

"I am not going to hunt you if you leave," Mark sighed, making shooing motions with his hands, "You can go."

The goblin frowned at his hand motions, the most emotion that he had seen since they had, well, fucked.

But she stood her ground.

"What are you waiting for?" Mark asked, not knowing what he was expecting. The goblin was still glaring at him.

But she had also begun shivering.

She had tried to put the rags that Mark had ripped off back on, but it obviously wasn't-

"Here!" Mark threw her his coat, "There, now you won't die from the cold!"

The goblin girl looked at the coat in her hand in amazement, then at Mark.

"You can go now," Mark said again and, without another word, entered his tent, "Don't let me stop you."

But it was moments later before the entrance of his tent opened and the goblin, against all reason, was there.

"What do you want?" Mark asked in frustration.

"Katya," the goblin, who had wrapped his coat around her frame, simply said.

And then laid on his roll.

"Are you fucking kidding me," Mark muttered under his breath, but there was almost no light outside now. He had flashlights, of course, but they were far too precious to hand out, "Why are you doing this?"

But the goblin didn't answer. Only got more comfy in his sheets.

Mark considered throwing her out, of course, because there was nothing about this situation that he understood.

But there she was. A female, albeit a goblin one, in his sheets. So small and tiny. So soft and delicate. He didn't like to share his lodgings with others, but-

"Have it your way," Mark grunted. No, he couldn't do it. He couldn't throw her out.

Then he laid against her and the goblin girl actually scooted against him.

She was touching him again, squeezing her body against his in a way that stirred things inside of him. Things that he crushed with a will made of stone, as he got comfy with his apparent bed partner. Because, in truth, he didn't want to touch her. Because he feared that he might break her.

He didn't...he didn't want to hurt her.

His arms at least, went over her and, after that, conscious thought vanished.

The next morning, she was gone along with his coat.

He could still feel her body on his chest and his arms. He could still imagine her heat in his skin. All of that, at that moment, was a greater loss than his coat but then, that was what he wanted right?

He still had no idea what to do about that goblin.

Without her there, though, he could at least begin taking stock of things.

The goblins HAD, apparently, taken plenty of things. He had no idea for how long they had been doing it, but it was long enough that he would have to come back to town at some point to get more things.

But if he did, they would probably come back with a bigger force and take everything.

What a mess.

So he set about gathering things.

The plan had always been to stock up on everything he needed before he stayed in these hills as long as it took to make his house. This was supposed to be one of the last trips. And then afterward he would make semi-regular trips back to exchange what he caught or harvested from the mountain in exchange for things in Camp.

Now? Now even if he could build his house, he could never leave it or it would get ransacked. And even if he didn't, even if his house WAS built up and he had enough things to live here now, what stopped the goblin that escaped from returning with his friends?

The presence of a single goblin here had always meant that his dream was dead.

So the conclusion was clear, anyway. He had to leave.

The comprehension and the tepid bitter feelings of day before came back as he organized himself. On top of that, he was doing it without the bracing warmth of his cotton and fur coat, which he regretted leaving in the goblin woman's hands.