Anticipation

Story Info
I enjoy the sweetly torturous anticipation of waiting.
985 words
4.2
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir came up behind me and wrapped an arm possessively around my waist. The heat of his chest radiated through his shirt and I felt an immediate lightning bolt of lust through my body. "Go wait for me, girl," he murmured in my ear, his voice a low growl that made my knees weak. "I have plans for you."

"Yes, Sir," I whisper back shyly, leaning into the pseudo embrace for a moment before quietly turning to walk to the stairs and up to our bedroom.

Reaching our bedroom I shut the door behind me. I hastily pulled my shirt over my head and slipped out of my pants. I folded the shirt and pants and placed them on the dresser. Then, standing chilled in my bra and underwear, I gave myself a quick inspection in the mirror.

I took my honey apple body butter from the vanity and rubbed it down my legs, my arms, my stomach. Running my hands over my body slowly, I enjoyed the smooth sensation of my skin and the warm fragrance the lotion left behind, relishing the anticipation of Sir doing the same very soon. I pulled the ponytail holder from my hair, newly straightened this morning. The dark brown strands fell down around my shoulders, ready to be stroked or pulled, as sir desires.

I reached behind me to unhook my bra and let the straps slide down my shoulders, enjoying the freedom as my full breasts swing free. After putting the bra away in the drawer, I bent to remove my underwear, which I placed on top of my folded clothes.

Standing naked in the center of the room, I took a breath to clear my mind. I pushed aside the thoughts of household chores, of the routine of removing my clothes, of everything but the feeling of my body. I closed my eyes. Breathing in, I ran my hands from my thighs, up over my hips, across my stomach. I breathed out as I shifted to cup my breasts in my hands, flexing my fingers gently around them in the softest of squeezes.

My nipples tightened and tingled at my touch, and my mind wandered ahead to what plans Sir might have in store for me. I imagined his hands tracing the path mine had just taken, more rough and demanding than my gentle stroke had been. I imagined the feel of his naked body against my back, his hands reaching around to roll and pull at my nipples. I imagined the feel of his dick, hard, nestled against my ass as I lean into his exploration and assault. I opened my eyes and let my hands fall back to my sides. My nipples, shocked by the sudden rush of cool air, felt hard, aching to be touched again.

I pulled a blanket from the bed and folded it on the floor. Then I lowered myself down to my knees upon it. I sat back on my heels, lowered my head until my chin almost rested on my chest, and folded my hands on my thighs. And I waited.

With each breath, I watched by tits rise and fall, appreciating the soft curve of each breast, the gentle shudder of my skin with each beat of my heart. My pussy throbbed with each heartbeat as well. I could feel the slickness between my thighs practically dripping onto the blanket below me. My breath was warm in the valley between my breasts.

I don't know how much time passed in this sweet torture before the door to the bedroom opened. I heard Sir walk in and shut the door behind him. The quiet click of the lock sent another bolt of lust through my body, radiating out from my tits and my slick pussy.

He stood in front of me. I could only see his feet, just before my knees, so close but not quite touching me. I fought the impulse to glance up at the looming presence of his body over me, knowing that I was commanded to look down for as long as Sir pleased. He turned and walked around me, pacing a slow circle around my still body, watching me from every angle. Though the room was cold, my skin felt on fire, burning and quivering for his touch.

After his slow circle, he walked past me, and I heard him go into the closet behind me. My breath escaped me in shallow bursts as I strained to hear what he was doing. I heard rustling and shuffling as though he was looking for something. My mind raced. A belt? A toy? Punishment? Pleasure? My heart beat an unsteady tattoo that echoed across my tits and between my legs.

I heard soft footsteps behind me, but he didn't come around to face me. I closed my eyes in nervous anticipation. He was still for a moment, and then I felt a sudden chill as my hair was lifted from my shoulders. I startled when immediately after I felt warm, unyielding leather being wrapped around my neck. As it settled I felt the cool metal of a hoop nestle into the hollow of my throat, and I listened to the metallic click of Sir buckling the collar behind me, just the slightest bit tighter than was comfortable. My hair fell back around my shoulders and I felt him stand again behind me.

He was still again a moment longer, then he slowly paced around to stand before me again. I waited, looking down, relishing the gentle pressure on my neck, the feeling of being possessed, of being owned. Sir reached down and put a finger under my chin, gently but forcefully turning my face up to look at him. His eyes burned into me with mingled lust, love, and awe. My body burned.

"Good girl," he whispered gruffly. "You're mine. It's time to play."