Anticipation

Story Info
A hard days work rewarded.
1.5k words
4.53
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A feather-light touch, a sharp point, a cool breeze. These were the first sensations he'd felt since she'd placed the leather cuffs on his wrists...

He'd been waiting all day for this moment. His fantasies had driven him wild all day. He'd never been so thankful to have a desk job as his cock grew, hardened, bulged and then gradually softened from her intermittent messages. He never knew when the next would pop up in the corner of his screen. Sometimes a detailed, descriptive tease that took minutes to read, others an image that took seconds to arouse. His usual 20 minute drive home seemed to take an hour, even though motorway speed limits were consciously ignored.

Her make-up was applied heavy tonight, dark eyes and vibrant lips, just the way he liked. Her hair was softly held back from her face by a clip she could quickly release when the moment was right. Manicured nails, filed to a rounded tip and painted black contrasted with her smooth, pale skin. A plaid mini skirt, sky-high heels and a fitted crop top completed her look for the night. She'd been waiting for this all week.

When he got in the door, there was a hand-written note pinned to the banister of the stairs:

"Come up to the back room, hang your clothes in the wardrobe, lie on the bed and put on the mask. I won't be long. Be patient my love. X"

He slowly walked up the stairs. The house was completely silent. Her car was parked at the side of the house like always. As he reached the landing, he could smell her perfume, her favourite scent - YSL. The door to their bedroom was closed, but he wasn't going to the bed they shared. He was going to the back room, the room saved for moments like these. Moments of fun, and always of pleasure. His cock started to stiffen once more and all he'd done was smell her perfume.

He reached the room and saw another note on the door.

"Leave this open. For once, there's no chance of unwanted guests ;)"

He smiled at this. Their two dogs had a bad habit of following them up the stairs. This was the first time he realised that he couldn't hear them. Normally there'd be barking and whining when they heard either of them come home. Not today. It was nice outside, maybe she left them in the back garden. He entered the room, left the door open as instructed, and began to undress, the excitement returning once more.

It felt as if he'd be lying on this bed for ages, when in reality it had probably been less than 5 minutes, when he heard the slow click, clack, click, clack of her heels on the wooden floor. Blindfolded, he could see nothing, but knew she was standing next to him. "Arms out." Her voice was soft and sultry. He did as instructed. She took his right hand and placed it in a soft lined leather cuff. Slowly, she clicked her way around the bed to cuff his left hand in a similar fashion. She took his ankles, and made short work of spreading his legs and restraining him completely. Once again, silence fell in the room.

She took a moment to admire her man. She enjoyed these moments. Someone so powerful at her total mercy. It wasn't often she took control, but when she did, she relished every second. She wasn't sure how long she stood there, watching his chest gently rise and fall, his penis twitch now and again, hopefully with the memories of the teasing messages and images she'd sent throughout the day.

She reached out a hand and softly ran the middle finger of her right hand up the inside of his thigh, as lightly as she could. He flinched slightly at the unexpected sensation. This made her smile. His nipples were peaking out through his forest of chest hair. God how she loved a man with chest hair. She used her index and thumb nails to gently squeeze his right nipple. His sharp intake of breath was just the reaction she was hoping for. His penis twitched once more. She bent over and blew on the tip, it was already glistening with precum.

She moved to the head of the bed and reached over to place a gentle kiss on his mouth. "Hi. I missed you." She reached down and lifted the mask up, and was rewarded with a "Wow! You look hot!" She steps back from the bed to give him a full view, then slowly turns around so that he can appreciate every angle. "That's enough for now," and she lowers the blindfold back into place.

She gets on the bed and straddles his face, gently lowering herself onto his mouth. Eagerly, his tongue gets to work, finding her clit and making her moan. She has always enjoyed his mouth and he is always happy to provide this pleasure. He knows just how she likes it, soft and slow to start, focusing on the clit and lips, gently building until she's grinding on his face and spreading her juices on his nose, cheeks and soaking his beard. She enjoys her first orgasm like this.

She turns around and repositions herself so that they can 69. She licks up the precum that has pooled at the tip, then starts licking his shaft, from the tip right down to his balls, heavy with anticipation. She repeats this motion until his entire cock is glistening in the soft evening light. She pulls back the foreskin and focuses the tip of her tongue on the tip of his cock, right at the slit. She envelops the head with her lips, sucking gently, her tongue swirling around, then kissing the very tip. Once more, her lips slide down the head, only this time they reach a little further. Again, her tongue moves back and forth while her lips clamp tight around his shaft to create a vacuum. She pulls her mouth away from his cock with a satisfying pop.

All the while his tongue works its magic. They each know the aim of this moment is not to climax, but to tease and further arouse each other. To enjoy and prolong the pleasure of this precious time together. She lifts her hips so that he can no longer reach her pussy with his mouth and sits up. Once more, she repositions her body, but this time she straddles his hips. She reaches up to release his wrists, she wants to feel his hands on her body. He removes the blindfold and revels in the sight before him. It amazes him how much this woman, even after all this time, still fascinates him.

He places his hands on her thighs as she guides his iron bar for a penis to her lips. This is the moment they both enjoy the most, the one they both anticipate and, in his case, the moment he's waited for all day. She slowly lowers herself, feeling his girth stretch her wonderfully. They fit, perfectly. Once fully seated, she takes a moment, clamping down, tightening her grip, feeling every inch of him inside her body. Connected. She grinds her hips, small, slow circles. Heaven.

She leans down and they kiss. His hands move up her thighs, cup her ass and then move to her waist. She straightens up once more and reaches for the clip in her hair. One pinch and her long hair cascades down her shoulders and frames her face. "So sexy," his whispered compliment making her smile. She begins to move, raising a little and tilting her hips forward, before lowering her self again as her hips tilt back. She repeats this cycle, increasing the speed ever so slightly with each iteration.

As the tension starts to build, she leans down again and spreads her knees wide. This allows her the freedom to bounce her pussy on his cock as they passionately kiss. Tongues duelling for control, lips locked together, pussy juices squelching, moans escaping. This is a cacophony of pleasure, the soundtrack of this moment. Suddenly she pulls away, completely lifting off so that his penis flips up onto his abdomen. She turns to uncuff his ankles and he jumps off the bed. They both know what they want, what they need.

He stands at the edge of the bed as she reverses up to him. Ass up and face down, he enters her pussy once more in a single thrust. He grabs her hands and holds them together in one of his, the other hand grabs her hair and pulls, just enough that she feels it but not enough to hurt. He begins to move, in and out, his pace rapidly increasing. He lets go of her hair and hands to instead grab her waist. He slaps each cheek twice, places both hands on her hips and now she knows, now she's ready. He hammers into her, pounding her pussy like there's no tomorrow. She moans, loud and long. "Oh my God!", "Yes!", "Don't stop!" In unison, they come, hard and long. Her moans turn to screams of ecstasy.

Together, they reach a high that is incomparable. No one has ever made them feel this way. Gradually, the come back to earth, the regain enough composure to climb onto the bed together and curl up in each other's arms. This is how they fall asleep, together.