Antics at the Arcane Academe: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise hitched up her skirt, and almost gasped at how slender her once toned legs had become, sticking awkwardly through the large pantholes of her knickers. She ran her hands over her dainty rear and hips with barely a curve to them. Bloody brimstone! she cursed, rolling up her sleeves to find that her athletic arms had become skinny and slight, and she let out an audible whimper when she peered down the front of her blouse and gaping corset and saw the puny, pointy buds that were now her breasts. Where she had previously stood tall and noble, she had lost nearly a full head of height. But the effects of the curse appeared to have run their course, and it no longer seemed to be affecting her.

"That little swamp sprite," she cursed. "Once I get my wand I'll-"

"Do tell" came a malevolent voice that caused Elise to freeze cold. She whipped her head around and saw Moira at the far end of the grassy path, armed with wand and Elise's stolen satchel. "Damnation!" Elise exclaimed in surprise, and she scrambled to her feet and set off running for the opposite end of the path. She could use the hedges to her advantage, cutting off Moira's line of sight and giving herself time to get away. She was nearing the corner of the hedgerow when something grabbed her hard about the waist.

"No!" she exclaimed! "Let go!"

Her pleated skirt was tugging sharply at her midriff, and her feet pawed and slipped on the green grass as she struggled against it. She spun around easily in the huge waistline, grabbing it with both hands and planting her heels stubbornly into the ground.

"This isn't funny Moira!" She panted, her slim legs working desperately to resist the pull of the spell.

"Oh I would beg to differ," piped Moira, flicking her wand up towards the sky. The skirt obeyed, swooping upward and yanking Elise's feet from under her. She crashed to the ground on her back but managed to keep her grip on the skirt, which towed her along the path as it answered its summons. The grass flew by below her, forcing her blouse up her body where it bunched underneath her arms. "Hellfire!" she shouted, but still did not let go. Her spacious corset rode up as well, collecting with her blouse, and Elise realized the futility in trying to save her skirt. She let go, the garment sweeping over her hips and legs, pulling dangerously on her fancy knickers and threatening to take them with it. She snatched them before they too could flee her, pulling them back up as she clambered to her feet.

The skirt found its way to its master, and Moira paused to regard the blonde witch in her capacious blouse and grass-stained feet, her hair messy and in disorder. With another sweep of her wand, Moira sent the skirt flying heavenward until it found its new home high in the branches of a yew tree. Elise's mouth dropped open, but no words came forth. Then, she promptly hurled herself off the path and through the thick hedge before Moira could repeat the episode.

From on the other side of the hedge she could hear Moira's surprised laughter, and Elise ground her teeth to bite back the surge of embarrassment. She kept low and trotted silently through the floral mazes, seeking her way back towards the edges of the gardens. Her retreat through the hedge had ravaged her blouse, and the once charming garment was now torn at the cuffs and its hem hung in shreds at her knees. Several buttons had been lost at the top, and the unsecured fabric crept open while she ran, giving a glimpse of her ill- fitting corset beneath. She clutched the blouse together at her throat with a free hand as she scurried stealthily from bush to bush.

Finally she was within sight of the cloister, and from across the garden she could spy the doorway that would lead to the safety of the library. Elise hesitated a moment, her senses alert, and her heart jumped when she saw Moira run into view from down the forested lane. The little witch surveyed the shrubs and flower beds around her, holding her oak wand at guard and pressing Elise's satchel to her side. Then, she faced down the long path from whence she had come and waited in ambush, her back turned to where Elise crouched in hiding.

Elise had a great desire to throw a rock at her, but she fought back the urge. Instead, she eyed the distance to the library door. It did not look far, and her shoeless feet would help conceal her movements. She would have to chance it. Elise steeled herself, keeping her focus on the unsuspecting fen-witch, her body tensing in anticipation...and then she sprinted as fast as her legs could carry her, leaping over row upon row of dazzling flowers, her toes sinking into the cool soil. She was halfway across the clearing when her corset jostled its way down over her hips, tangled in her legs, and sent her toppling straight into a row of iridescent iris.

The soft earth broke her fall, and she sputtered as the impact jostled her, her momentum causing her to roll and skid before she came to a stop. The noise caught Moira's attention, and the fen-witch began hurrying her way toward the disruption. Elise recovered her wits and fumbled with accursed corset, kicking it off her legs, before taking off sprinting again, not daring to look back. The garden flew past her in a blur of color, her breathing fast and frantic, but she reached the sanctuary of the cloister, threw open the heavy door and hurled herself inside the library.

It took her a moment for her eyes to grow accustomed to the dim light, and she blinked as the room slowly materialized out of the gloom. In the flickering light of hundreds of levitating lanterns, colossal bookcases loomed far above, stretching up to the high ceiling. The enormous room had the stagnant odor of age, knowledge, and mold. Many cluttered desks were arranged before her, where a scattering of bookish-looking witches sat staring in bewilderment at the waifish and wild-haired blonde who had suddenly burst through the door. Elise looked down and reddened as she became painfully aware of her ragged and sullied blouse that draped over her small frame, the little peaks of her chest pointing lewdly against the flimsy fabric, and her tan skin stained by grass and earth. She hastily clasped the top of her sorry blouse together with one hand and shielded her face with the other as she scurried off to the shelves to flee from their scrutiny.

Elise had never suffered humiliation like this before, and she could scarcely hear for the blood pounding in her ears, her skin prickling with heat from the indignity. She slipped into an aisle of musty tomes, buying herself time to hide and think. From back at the desks, she could hear the other witches whispering and giggling to themselves, and their tittering at her expense re-stoked the rage inside her, causing visions of vengeance to swim before her eyes. She took a deep breath to compose herself, and then peered around a particularly large manuscript to examine the room.

At the far end of the aisle Moira approached, inspecting each row as she passed. From her hiding spot, Elise could see the petite hellion in clear detail, with her bobbed black hair in bangs, skin snow-white, and a look of amusement on her normally stern countenance. And despite Elise's magical skills and talents, she felt an involuntary tremor of worry when she looked at her. Moira diligently searched each section of the library, snapping her wand and sending scrolls and volumes flying as she passed. It would not be until she would be discovered, she had to make her way to the great hall at once.

Elise dropped to her hands and knees and crawled quietly down the row towards the periphery of the library, shuffling over well-trampled rugs and loose sheaves of paper. Somewhere behind her she heard the fluttering of pages and commotion as Moira ruthlessly continued to purge books from their shelves, searching for her prey. As Elise crawled along, the unpinned fabric of her blouse swayed and dangled free, and she grimaced to think that her meager bosom could easily be seen through the gaping front. The exit was close now, and she rounded the corner and found refuge behind a barricade of books piled precariously on top of each other. She knew she did not have much time left before the last classes would be dismissed, she had to make a break for it. She scampered as fast as she could in the direction of the door that led to the great hall, and in her haste her foot struck a mound of musty books, sending a few plummeting to the floor. Elise flinched in dismay, but she didn't have time to react. All at once, the manuscripts surrounding her began fluttering to life in a storm of pages and parchment, swirling around her in a dusty flurry before they were violently strewn across the library floor, leaving her dazed and in plain sight.

Elise hesitantly looked over her shoulder to see Moira and an accompaniment of inquisitive students staring at her, as she lay crouched on all fours with her undergarments visible from beneath her blouse, the oversized knickers giving an unrestricted view of her thin thighs and a hint of her hind end. For an eternal moment, everyone stood frozen in surprise. Then the chimes rang and pealed through the hushed library, breaking the trance. Elise sprang up, propelling herself forward on her wiry legs. At the same time she felt the pull on her knickers and the violating feeling of the finespun cloth intruding forcefully between her legs. Her knickers were caught between the two forces, and the waistband strained perilously, a few threads snapping and popping. The chimes continued tolling unforgivingly, and with renewed urgency Elise thrust herself forward, harder this time, her body flushing at the indecent way in which the fabric was infringing upon her.

With a resounding tear, her extravagant knickers were suddenly ripped off of her, and the scraps of her underclothes flitted out from under her blouse, causing it to billow and impart a fleeting glimpse of her small pale posterior. Freed of her knickers, Elise sprinted unhindered through the heavy wooden doors into the great hall. She was no longer thinking of Moira, for her attention was fixed almost entirely on the ominous knelling of the chimes. The space was rapidly becoming more populated with novices and initiates, and one by one bystanders were beginning to notice the scantily clad and bedraggled girl dashing past them. Elise' skin tingled with overwhelming embarrassment, and she shrouded her face with her hand in hopes that none would identify her. Her dirty feet struck the floor with loud slaps, each stride causing her tattered blouse to flap and dance about her, and the sensation of open air rushing between her legs and over her unprotected unmentionables was horribly degrading. The humiliation was mounting, but she was so close, the doors to the world outside were just at the end of the hall, and there she would be delivered from this nightmare. She was going to make it!

Elise was thirty paces from the towering doors when she felt a gentle pull on her blouse, and with each step the fabric pressed ever more tightly against the front of her body, its buttons straining under the pressure. Elise looked back in horror and saw Moira trailing in fast pursuit, though her spell was weak. There was still time enough to escape, and Elise ran onward, the blouse conforming to her, making allusion to the little swells of her chest and the contours of her slim waist and bony hips. Her breathing quickened as panic threatened to overtake her, everyone was now fully aware of the spectacle and had begun gathering in closer. The exit was so close, but as she tried to forge ahead a button at her chest broke loose and the blouse parted further, suddenly revealing a puffy pink nipple, pale against her tawny skin. She let out a yelp and slapped a hand to her unclad bosom, squeezing her blouse back together. In desperation she pushed forward one more time, and two more buttons came undone, her blouse opening dangerously between her legs. "Stop!" she yelled, and with her other hand she seized the defecting fabric. She chanced another glance behind her and saw that Moira had grown closer, marching inexorably down the hall. Elise looked left and right, where so many eyes were fixing on her, and where at any moment she could be recognized and her reputation destroyed. She made one last sally for the door, to that blue afternoon sky beyond, and to freedom...

...and the buttons at her midriff burst free, uncovering her navel and flat stomach. Elise could go no further, she had to decide between escape by shedding her blouse and thus unveiling her shameful body for all to see, or preserving her honor by standing her ground. She took a deep breath, mustering her courage. So long as she had some shred of dignity she would not let Moira win by disgracing her. So, gripping the front of her blouse together, she turned to face her foe.

"Enough Moira!" she shouted, her voice breaking with outrage and abasement. Moira stopped a short distance away, and then dropped Elise's satchel to the floor, her timeglass, books, and candles scattering across the black stone.

"You have won. I admit it fully. Now lift the curse and leave me be."

Moira tilted her head. "Elise," she crooned, and Elise winced as a murmur passed through the on-looking witches at the mention of her name.

"I wondered before if your appearances were to compensate for your deficits." She took a few predatory steps forward, pointing her wand at the defenseless girl.

"I intend to answer that question."

Elise felt the fabric pull itself tight against her back and shoulders, invading the valley of her rear. "...please Moira," she whispered quietly so that the others might not hear her, the anger gone from her voice. Moira stared back unblinking, assessing the small, disheveled witch that stood there before her, clutching at her raggedy, tarnished blouse, her golden hair a tousled mess, those blue eyes looking at her imploringly, and her chin upturned in some semblance of pride. Then, the tension on the blouse lessened, and Elise let out an involuntary sigh of relief.

But her mouth dropped open as the pressure suddenly returned, growing greater and greater, until at last Elise's sad blouse could endure no more, and with a dreadful sound it began to split at the top of her back, ripping slowly and peeling away from her in a long tear that bared her freckled shoulders and arms, tiny waist, slender hips, and her pert and pallid bottom. "Noooo!" Elise groaned in despair as the blouse tore cleanly in twain, and she cringed and futilely pressed the rumpled remnants of cloth against her torso and privates, her back-half naked and displayed to the whole assembly. A howling of laughter rippled through the spectators, and the high-vaulted ceiling of the great hall magnified their laughter a thousand-fold. Her bronze skin flushed crimson at their ridicule, and Elise cast her gaze to the ground, hot tears collecting in the corners of her eyes, for not once in her proud life had she suffered such humiliation.

"Hm," mused Moira, stalking closer, and as she approached Elise saw that the girl stood a hand taller than herself, and she found herself staring up into the undeniably pretty face of her tormentor. Her dark eyes shone brightly and a wicked smirk adorned her lips, and for the first time Elise felt vulnerable and weak in her presence.

Moira's arm shot out and grabbed the fabric that Elise clung to so dearly. "Moira no!" she mewed in alarm as the girl pulled at the ruined blouse.

"Please no, please no!"

Elise tried to hold on, but the lithe fen-witch was taller and stronger. She effortlessly tore the rag from her hands, and Elise, pulled off balance, tumbled pathetically to the floor, falling back onto her bottom, suddenly and utterly exposed. Her soft nipples protruded from the pitiful bumps of her breasts, her skinny legs, jarred by the fall, were spread haphazardly to reveal the bald prominence of her womanhood and the smooth cleft where her secret little flower was concealed.

"Ah, and there is my answer," chuckled Moira. "Not much to boast of it would seem."

Elise clapped a hand to her once private intimates and flung an arm over her flat chest, but not before her colleagues had seen everything. The voices of countless students filled the air around her, gossiping about the infamous girl who had harassed so many of them before, now laid bare and low. She held herself tighter, her skin aflame and sweltering to the touch, and she looked at Moira through teary eyes.

"You've had your fun," she spat feebly, tears running down her red cheeks. "Remove the curse, change me back."

Moira's dark brows furrowed. "That is beyond me, I'm afraid," she replied in a somber tone.

Elise's eyes went large. "Change me back!" she pleaded

"The threads of the curse have been woven, only the afflicted can unbind them.

"Tell me how," cursed Elise through gritted teeth. Moira was silent.

"Enough of this! Tell me!"

"...you have to gratify yourself," said Moira, and Elise's jaw dropped. "It is one of the remittances of the curse."

"You're mad," Elise whimpered, lip quivering and eyes wide.

"It matters not to me what you choose to do. I have told you the way."

Her nakedness, her disgrace, and her fury had Elise caught in a mental tempest. In a daze, she gathered her legs underneath her and began to stand, but Moira pushed her back down lightly with her booted foot.

"No, no," she winked, brandishing her oak wand at her threateningly. "Here is just fine."

"What...what do you expect me to do?"

Moira looked down at her wretched rival, and kicked one of the candles that lay strewn about on the floor. It bounced and rolled, stopping before the nude girl.

"Abuse yourself with that candle."

Elise sat on the cold floor, her knees drawn up to hide her chest, arms wrapped tightly around her legs, her heart reverberating hard and loud. She tried summoning those parts of her that she had always counted on, her resolve and her pride, but as she grasped for them she was frightened to find that they were no longer there. Timidly, she reached for the candle, staring at Moira, watching for any sign of treachery. But Moira looked on solemnly as Elise collected the lumpy candle in her trembling hand. Elise peeked timorously about her, at the other girls who observed with derisive expressions on their faces, and then averted her eyes, nervous sweat prickling all over her body. Holding the candle with two hands, she reticently brought it between her legs, spreading them as little as she could to obstruct the view. Elise squeezed her eyes shut to block out the crowd and Moira's hateful face, and she began to press the candle to her, trying not to think of the vulgar act she was committing against herself. Trying not to think of anything at all.

But it was hard to ignore the thick bumpy candle gliding across her sensitive ladyhood, and the rubbing slowly roused a hidden hunger from deep within that gnawed at her. Her body was alight with humiliation at the hand of her rival intermixed with the craving welling up inside her intermixed with the shame she felt for even being stirred in such a way. Her hands tightened around the candle, her breath became shallower, and her eyes clenched tighter as she resisted the salacious longings that whispered to her and risked overtaking her.

Her concentration wavered for but a moment, and she teetered unsteadily on her delicate rear before toppling backwards, planting an elbow against the floor to catch herself. As Elise settled back, her legs opened inadvertently and the blushing flower between them blossomed, its swollen petals unfolding to reveal the dew of her arousal that could no longer be hidden. The shock of the cool stone floor against her burning skin was both tantalizing and a jarring reminder of her stark nakedness. Elise fought to maintain control over her mind, but each thought was insidiously supplanted by dozens of enticing sensations. She gripped the waxen rod with one hand, pressing it a little harder against her yearning, the candle growing warm and supple at her touch. Her idle hand drifted to cup a paltry breast which hardly filled her hand, and her fingers began to cautiously explore its rosy halo and nipple.