Antics at the Bakery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are Miss Ann. They were a bit dusty so I've put them through the washing machine. I've run the iron over the pleats so you could wear them tonight if you want."

Whilst the skirt is fine for tennis it's so short it's not the sort of clothing you could go out in public in.

"Thanks Avril but I can't wear this tonight. What will Tony say?"

"Tell him I've ordered you to put it on. He's scared of me you know." She pinches one of my nipples, not hard but enough to arouse me a little.

I look at the skirt again and get that familiar tingle in my cunt.

"Okay Aunty if it's what you want."

I have quite a large rump for my age but the little pleated skirt fits me perfectly as my waist is still fairly trim. However when I try on the white panties they are rather tight, fitting around my bottom like a second skin. I like the way they feel, in fact they make me dribble a little. When I ask Avril she says they are perfect.

"Fred will like those knickers Ann dear. It will give him the horn. Just wait and see."

I stand in front of the full length mirror in our bedroom. The skirt covers my bottom if I am standing straight. When I bend over my panties come into view. I realise I want to wear the skirt in the living area. After all Avril has said I should.

When Tony sees me his mouth drops open. I can see he is about to tell me to change then thinks better of it. After all he knows it is not up to him anymore.

When I enter the room everyone is there. Avril stands up and walks across to me.

"Look everybody Ann's got her naughty skirt on. Isn't she being naughty? We may have to give her a spanking later. Do you all think she'll need a good spanking?"

Everyone says 'Yes' loudly. They are all grinning apart from Tony who looks a little bit sad.

I'm enjoying the attention. I'd had a couple of gins upstairs and want more.

"Come and sit over here next to me dear." Avril says. I notice I'm opposite Fred. There's no way I can avoid showing him everything as soon as I sit down on the low sofa. It's liberating. I deliberately open my legs wide for him. My slit must be obvious as the panties are so tight around my camel toe.

"Tony, go and fix your wife a drink. Make it a stiff one." Avril says. When Tony stands up everyone notices the bulge at the front of his trousers. I glance across at Fred. When the drink comes back that'll make three stiff ones I think to myself.

As the drinks flow it feels to me like a Christmas party. The TV is off for a change and someone has put slow smoochy music on. I'm feeling tipsy and light headed, happy, not just because of the alcohol. I'm hoping Avril will carry out her threat in front of everyone. I don't care anymore. That lack lustre feeling has gone. I'm really living. The three people working for me can see my panties and they'll maybe see more later. They're all lovely and I feel safe in their company. I ask Avril to dance and she gets up and stumbles around the room with me. Chris and Fred get up and I realise none of us has any dancing skills whatsoever. We soon sit down again. When another slow smooch number comes on Tony gets up and dances with Chris. Then I see Fred towering over me.

"Dance Miss Ann?" he says.

"Not just now Fred. I'm feeling tired." Fred looks crestfallen and this is not lost on Avril who goes over and switches the music off.

"That's unforgivable." She announces to the four of us.

"Tell me what you've done Miss Ann." She says my name scornfully as if it's an insult.

"Sorry Aunty, I refused to dance with Fred. I expect you want to spank me?"

"Of course not. That's Fred's job." Avril brings a high backed chair into the middle of the room.

"Sit here Fred." Fred does so without speaking.

"Bend over Fred's lap. Move further over so you can touch the floor. Good girl."

"Let's have the panties off." Avril says peeling them carefully over my bottom and pulling them down my legs and all the way off. I can feel Fred's cock through his trousers. He's so big and I'm enjoying the way it's pushing against my cunt. I want him to take off his trousers and underpants before he starts spanking me. I open my legs a little and Avril puts a hand on my cunt.

"Her juices are flowing down her legs. Check her out Fred before you start. I think she likes flaunting her nakedness in front of us all."

Fred puts a hand between my legs. He takes his time having a good feel. I enjoy having his huge hand mauling me. Avril's right I'm loving this.

Fred starts the spanking, tentatively at first but using his strength when they all shout "harder Fred, harder." Ever since I met Avril I've been looking forward to a spanking. I know it's what I deserve. My bum is now red hot and each time he hits me it hurts like hell. I start kicking my legs and asking him to stop but he carries on. Then the tears come in torrents running into my hair. Still he continues. I can feel an orgasm building. Avril knows me so well.

"Stop now. Move onto the floor Miss Ann, Fred is going to fuck you. You'd like that wouldn't you Fred?" Avril says.

A man of few words Fred just says "Yes."

With his trousers and underpants around his ankles he kneels between my open thighs and thrusts forward with surprising skill managing to sink his huge cock so far in that I can feel his balls crash against my red sore bottom. The orgasm explodes inside my head immediately. I pull his head towards me and kiss him open mouthed hoping for a long fuck. His sweaty animal smell and the grunts he makes each time he bottoms out at the end of his thrusts only has the effect of inflaming my lust further. This man is my perfect male lover and he actually lives in my house. I'm so grateful for the way things have turned out.