Antiquer's Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the pace of the thrusts became frenzied, Cath cried out in pain-passion, but she held, giving the man value for his money.

Did the man have another cum dump in him, she wondered? Yes, he did.

After this fucking, Tung lifted Cath off the credenza. He looked across the room at the carved-wood X-frame. Cath saw where his gaze went, and she whimpered, "That? Are you going to put me on that now?"

"Do you want me to... but, no, I want something else... unless you want to clean up and leave now. You've earned your money. You can leave now--unless, for another $1,000 you want to stay through the night. Do you want--?"

"Whatever you want, baby. Whatever you want," Cath murmured.

Tung gave a low, guttural laugh. He picked Cath up again, cradling her in his arms, and returned to the room with the Chinese platform bed. He set her down on her feet at the foot of the bed between the two thick posts, facing the bed. Cath looked up at the velvet loops hanging high on the pillars as Tung restrained her wrists there and then down to where he restrained her spread-eagled ankles. She moaned as he stood close behind her, burying his face in the hollow of her neck, kissing her there, and cupping and working her breasts yet again. She jerked as he entered her cunt from behind and fucked her, bareback, changing to her ass when he was about to shoot off.

When he'd ejaculated, he pulled out of her, leaned around her to pick the horsehair hand whip up from the bed, and stood back from her.

"Now we begin anew," he murmured.

Cath groaned and writhed as best she could within her spread-eagled bonds as the whipping began.

12