Antiquing Pleasures

Story Info
Man plunders every hole of young antique store owner.
2.2k words
4.38
19.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been haunting antiques stores for several years. My house was filled with dressers and tables from the past and on the shelves were pieces reflecting my latest concentration. For a while I focused on animal figurines. Creatures of every size, shape and color filled one curio cabinet. Other times my focus had been hand tools. Right now, I had taken to collecting uranium glass. I had half of one curio cabinet filled and I would bask in the green and yellow glow of the pieces when I turned on the UV light at the top of the cabinet. It was beautiful.

I had decided to take a trip, stopping at antique stores along the way. I didn't really have a destination in mind but I knew I wanted to stay to the back roads and small towns. The small town shops held the best finds. Often the sellers didn't know what they really had and so amazing pieces could be found for a song. I carried a UV flashlight with me to confirm authenticity.

About three days into my trip I happened across a spot in the road place with a pole barn that said 'Antiques' across the front. I whipped into the lot and i strolled to the door. As I entered I was hit with that musty, dusty smell of so many of these shops; but underlying that familiar scent was a hint of something more floral.

On the left just inside the door was a counter and one of those iPad point of sale systems. No one was there. I turned to the right and started down the first aisle. There were some very interesting pieces on display; everything from carnival glass to iron wheels. After several aisles I was almost ready to give up but knowing that good things are often at the back of the store I decided to skip to the aisle farthest from the door.

As I walked farther into the building I noticed the floral scent becoming stronger. It was seductive and soft, a blend of warm musk with notes of powder and delicate florals. I found it intoxicating. As I entered the last aisle I found what I believed to be the source.

She was a young woman, in her late twenties, with long black hair. I guessed her measurements at 34-24-38. She was a C-cup for sure and her ass, oh my that ass! You've seen girls with bubble butts that can twerk and shake it, well she had one of those asses except hers appeared to be firm and tight. Her hips were not wide but her ass formed a shapely curve when viewed from the side. She wore what appeared to be exercise or yoga wear, a short blue top that hugged her breasts and charcoal pants that hugged her ass and shapely legs. A pair of blue Sketchers were on her feet. Her midriff was bare and her skin was a lovely olive color. She looked a me and smiled, I judged that she was of Egyptian heritage. Why she was here in this godforsaken spot I didn't know but I was happy to see her.

"Hello! Welcome to my shop! My name is Rose, short for Omorose. It means beautiful in my parents language. If there's anything I can help you with please just ask."

I stopped a few paces away. "Well to start you can tell me what is that intoxicating scent you're wearing."

She blushed, "It's called Egyptian Goddess."

"I dare say that's an appropriate scent for a woman of your beauty. Your parents named you appropriately."

She blushed again, "You're too kind. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"John, my name is John. It means by parents have no imagination in English."

"Actually one of the Twelve Apostles in the Bible was named John. In Hebrew it means 'God is merciful'."

"I hope God shows his mercy on me today because you have cast a spell over me and I fear there is no escape."

She closed the distance between us and pressed her body to mine. "Should I release the stress in these shorts before they are ripped asunder?" She rubbed my already hard cock and I nearly came in my shorts as she tilted her head and offered me her full lips. I wrapped my arms around her and our lips met then parted, our tongues danced.

"There aren't many men our age around here John. Would you take me and make me yours? I haven't had a man in months."

"I'm under your spell Omorose, I'll do anything to you that you ask."

"See the bed on display at the end of this aisle? I keep it made up and sometimes I sleep here in the shop. I'll go lock the door if you'll meet me there."

"Whatever you ask my Egyptian queen," I whispered softly.

She quickly walked away toward the front of the store. As I listened to her walk away my heart raced at the sudden realization that I was being offered the body of, by all appearances, a true Egyptian goddess. This woman's beauty, as well as her fragrance, were intoxicating. I was incapable of resisting her.

I walked to the end of the aisle and sat on the edge of the bed. It was an antique iron frame but it had comfortable, modern, bedding. I could understand why one would sleep here. I heard her soft footsteps returning, her sneakers occasionally squeaked on the polished concrete floor. I watched as this vision of beauty approached from the far end of the aisle. My heart raced, my cock, which had gone flaccid, rose again.

"You're still dressed?"

I removed my shirt and kicked off my shoes. I rose from the bed and slipped my shorts and underwear down to the floor and stepped out of them. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back down on the bed.

She stepped between my legs and raised her top, her breasts bounced free. I wasted no time taking her nipples into my mouth, they immediately grew hard and extended a full inch. I'd never had a woman with such large nipples. I began kissing her breasts and she pulled my head closer between them. "Oh yes John, that's nice," she softly said.

After several minutes of enjoying my ministrations on her breasts she knelt down and took my cock in her hands. "You have a beautiful cock John, I love a circumcised man, and you're shaved as well. How long are you, seven inches? Your cock is thicker than any I've had before." With that she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I felt her tongue dancing around my glans.

She released the head and licked my shaft from tip to balls then sucked my balls, one-by-one, into her mouth. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. She must have sensed that because she stood up and took a step back then she turned around and slipped off her shoes and pulled down her tights. Turning around, she stepped between my legs again. I looked up at her from between those gorgeous breasts. She looked down at me, her hair falling around her face like a shroud.

"I want you to take me John. You've already had my mouth but now I want you to take my Cos, my pussy as you'd say. But not just my Cos, I also want you to take my ahbil, my asshole. We have all night John. By the morning I want to be a soiled and plundered little Egyptian girl."

I pulled her down on the bed next to me and put her legs over my shoulders. I dove between her thighs and dined on her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and her outer lips were puffy but they could not contain her full inner lips. They formed folds like drapes, covering her entrance. I could see a small pool of her juices forming there. I licked it up and inserted my tongue between her folds. She moaned softly. I continued my probing until I reached the top of her lips, the curtain rod so to speak, her clit. It was pronounced enough to be easily found but did not protrude too far. I had seen clits that looked like short penises. Omorose had a beautiful Cos and I told her so before renewing the tongue-lashing. Up and down her slit I licked, dipping my tongue into her entrance and then rising up to suck gently on her clit. Soon she was moaning and breathing heavy.

"Eat me John, I want to cum on your face." I didn't need to be asked twice and soon she was quivering under my attentions. "I'm cumming John!" I slipped a finger into her and she let out a long moan while her entire body shook. I slid up her body and gave her a kiss. "That was the best pussy eating I've ever had," she said, smiling at me. "Now fill me with your cock."

I rubbed the head between her lips and in no time it was drenched. I slid into her with one thrust. She felt like a velvet glove inside and gripped me tighter than any other woman I'd been with. I began to slowly thrust in and out as our mouths met again and our tongues danced.

"Fuck me faster John, I need to cum on your cock. I want to feel your hot seed coating me inside."

I raised up and began thrusting faster and faster, she wrapped her legs around the backs of my thighs and pulled me in deep every time I plunged my cock into her. Soon she was cumming, her moans and screams reverberated off the metal shelving. "I'm cumming! Yes yes deeper faster, fuck me John, fuck me hard, fill me with your cum."

Fill her I did. I thrust deep inside her and pumped at least five globs of semen. She screamed again, "my god I feel your heat John, flood me!"

We both collapsed on the bed, panting. She started giggling, "Ah that was fantastic, what a sexual release. You are a delicious lover John, one of the best I've ever had. Stay the night and please me over and over."

"As you wish, my Queen," I told her.

We rested for a bit and then she took me in her mouth and sucked be to full hardness. "Fuck my ass, fuck this big juicy ass," she said as she bent over the side of the bed. I dipped my cock into her pussy and got it good and wet then placed he head against her asshole. I felt her sphincter relax and I started sliding in. It took a little time but I was able to get all seven inches in her and began slow thrusts. I dribbled some spit on her asshole to help with lubrication. Soon she was begging for me to fuck her harder so I grabbed her hips and bounced against her ass. That juicy butt bounced and rippled as I slammed against it.

"I'm cumming again John, don't stop, fuck my asshole!" I reached around her and took her clit between my thumb and forefinger. She spasmed and screamed, I nearly lost my balance. I felt like a bull rider in a rodeo. She let out one final scream and collapsed on the bed, my cock popped out of her ass. I hadn't cum so I gripped the shaft and stroked a hot glob onto her ass cheek. She smiled and moaned, "nice."

We cleaned up in the small bathroom and then rested for a while. She had some sandwiches and cold drinks in a dorm refrigerator by the front door so we had a bit to eat. I learned that she was first generation American, her parents had immigrated from Egypt before she was born. She was an only child and this store had belonged to her parents before they passed. She made enough money to live comfortably and the big city wasn't so far away, just a mile to the interstate and then ninety minutes to the city. She called this spot her personal oasis.

That night we had sex three more times, though I was only able to cum twice. I took her mouth again and she swallowed my cum, then I took her pussy and ass.

Exhausted, she fell asleep in my arms. I laid there awake for the longest time, marveling in her beauty.

The next morning as I was preparing to leave I noticed some uranium glass bowls on the shelf nearby. I told her I'd like to buy them. "I get some pieces of that every few months. Take them. Consider them a gift from your queen in return for satisfying her desires."

I thanked her and she followed me to the door and unlocked it. "John, if you want more of that uranium glass come see me in a couple months. I'll make sure I have more to give you."

I kissed her and told her I would definitely return. As I drove away I knew I'd be back but I wasn't confident I could wait a couple months. Maybe I needed a new focus for my collecting.