Antlers, Not Horns

Story Info
Ayhane breaks in a new bull.
4.6k words
4.93
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains non-consent/dubious consent, mind control, taurens and mmf with some guy on guy anal penetration.

If that is not your thing, that is fine, feel free to move right along, won't hold it against you. Literotica really needs to start displaying all the tags up top already.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

~ ~ | | ~ ~

"Come, it is not far!"

Rodan ran a hand over his face and muzzle, wondering for the seventy-ninth time why he had wanted to go here. He must have been mad, thinking that it would be nice to see something else than his native mountains.

Up ahead, his friend and travel companion, Kanto Stormhoof, was waving him onwards, his tall frame and large horns breaking up the horizon as he stood atop the dune, looking anxious to get going. Kanto had been unreasonably excited for this part of the trip, talking about the settlements and oasis of Uldum as if it was the wonders of the world. Perhaps it was, to him. He at least didn't appear to be dying of heat.

Rodan huffed as he heaved himself up the dune, once more wiping sweat from his face. The setting sun briefly blinded him as he broke the shadow of the dune.

He rubbed his eyes, glaring at Kanto who hadn't bothered to warn him. The tauren had a big, almost goofy grin, and a glance off to the side quickly explained why.

Wreathed in the light of the setting sun, he could finally see their destination with his own eyes -- and it took his breath away. Two mighty, majestic rivers met in the grasp of the dam, creating a great lake, now aflame in red and orange from the light of the sun, the bands of gently waving palms and ferns creating a magnificent crown of greenery. And like jewels in the crown, the settlements of sandstone, gold and vibrantly coloured fabrics were scattered along the shore of the lake. To Rodan, the boats returning to harbour with the day's catch looked like little leaves floating on a pond.

The young tauren stood, his annoyance long forgotten, as he gazed down upon the valley below. The view was breathtaking. Though he had come to this land to see ruins and titan pyramids, he found himself momentarily taken aback. It reminded him of the rivers, strong and powerful, that came thundering down as spring broke over Highmountain.

A dark hand was laid down firmly on his shoulder, the thorium band catching the sun. "I told you," he heard Kanto say in a deep bass rumble. "It is worth the walk." Rodan looked up at his travel companion -- Kanto was about the same age as himself, perhaps a summer or two older, but the warrior towered over him. His face was jovial, and his grey eyes full of mirth and a certain fervour, a passion present ever since they had entered Tanaris. They had both dressed in loose cloth, the other bull especially needing to cover himself from the sun -- lest his black fur cause him a heatstroke. That he had not succumbed was a miracle, as Rodan himself had been close on multiple occasions during their travel through the desert.

"You were not lying, friend," he breathed out, and looked down upon the settlements. The one furthest away hosted enormous vessels in its harbour, their brilliant white and gold sails gleaming in the sunset. "That must be-"

"Mar'at," Kanto said, pointing towards the merchant city. "Our destination. I have a friend waiting there for us." He turned his hand to the smallest of the cities, barely visible in the dense vegetation -- rows upon rows of palms sticking out among the wild flora, the plantations surrounding the hamlet. "That's Tahret. Our boat waits there." He moved to point towards the great dam, holding in the lake. "Vir'naal. If we have time, we will walk there. It is a great view," he said, before turning his hand to the final settlement -- the grandest on the lake, the great golden spires gleaming like jewels, and two giant statues visible from even up here, standing as guardians of the capital. "Ramkahen. Greatest city south of Mulgore," Kanto rumbled, evidently pleased. He looked comfortable now, almost at home.

"Come! Our lift is waiting!" Kanto led the way down the dune towards the oasis below.

Rodan followed, walking less elegantly down the sand, but with no less enthusiasm.

~ ~ | | ~ ~

In the river valley, the sun seemed to be capped in half by distant mountains, it's rays scattered over the sky as it slowly turned from gold, to a fiery orange, to a deep, bloody red. They didn't have many hours before it would set, and twilight would come upon them.

Both adventurers moved with long, firm strides, the more solid earth beneath their hooves making walking much easier. A few of the natives, strange creatures looking half cat, half man, looked up from their evening meals, glancing at the two. Rodan felt like he had stepped into a different world, the familiarities turned upside down. It was almost a relief when he saw a human woman, standing by the docks.

"Brother Stormhoof, it is good to have you back with us," she called out as they neared. She stood among the sailors, their dark hairs blending into one. The boat looked sturdy enough to take twice the amount it would be carrying, and it only rocked gently as he and Kanto got aboard. Curiously, he noticed that all of them wore iron neckbands, save for the leader, who seemed to be adorned in a steel one. They were intricately decorated, with the same symbols he had seen on Kanto's band of thorium. Perhaps that was why the woman had called him brother, he wondered.

They settled into the boat and swiftly took off over the lake, the massive sail catching the evening wind and pushing them forth with great speed.

"Kanto. The band you wear," he began to ask, the question one he had never thought to ask, as he looked to his companion. The other tauren seemed tense, anxious even, like a bull about to charge. Even as his friend turned to look at him, he didn't loosen his muscles. "Where did you get it?"

Kanto looked away, forward, towards the city they were approaching. "I got it from a friend. You are about to meet her."

~ ~ | | ~ ~

"Lady Faa, it is an honour to be with you again."

She was much smaller than he had imagined. Rodan found the scene comical: the giant dark tauren bowing deep to this tiny human a third of his height, and still having to look down to meet her eyes. But he couldn't quite laugh. There was something about the scene that unsettled him -- the reverence and fervour in the eyes of his friend, perhaps. Or the confidence with which the human walked, and the aura of power emanating from her. He himself stood more than twice her height, but he felt uncomfortable in her presence. Like looking at the sun for too long.

Perhaps it was the fact that the staff she held was - quite literally - on fire. The light caught the silver threads bound into her hair and illuminated her dark skin. Her clothes were barely concealing her body, and much of her chocolate skin was covered only by hundreds of jewels and precious metals.

Here, at the bottom of the world, he stood in the courtyard of one of the great merchants of the city. Exotic birds wandered among intricate fountains and elegant -- often explicit -- statues.

"Welcome back to us, Stormhoof. You brought a friend, I see?" she asked, her voice deep, husky and lyrical. Rodan had to shake his head to realise that she was staring at him, her sharp gaze catching him on the spot. He followed Kanto's example and bowed deep.

"Rodan Stillwater, Lady Faa, of Highmountain."

She walked closer, every step accompanied by a dull metallic thud as her staff struck the tiles of the courtyard. He didn't know what to do and dared not move a muscle as she neared, in fear of insulting her. She came closer, and closer still, until she was right before his eyes, her face level with his in his deep bow. This close, he caught her scent, a dizzying blend of sweet flowers of the night, musk, and a curious hint of sulphur beneath it all.

She raised her hand, the bangles and bracelets rattling on her arm and catching the light from her staff in a daze of stars, before she stroked one of his antlers.

He almost reared back in surprise, more than a bit unsettled by the intimate gesture, but thought better of it in the last second. Her touch was soft and confident, running over the great expanse of his antlers, her fingers following the ritual markings on them.

"Magnificent horns. Truly marvellous," she breathed.

He muttered a correction quietly, before he could stop himself.

"What did you say?"

He almost flinched at the words. They weren't sharp, or even annoyed, but they made him greatly uncomfortable. Out the corner of his eye, he could see the concerned glance that Kanto sent him.

"Antlers, Lady Faa. They are antlers, not horns."

She drew back and looked over him, allowing him to rise. Her expression was neutral, and the tension was palpable in the air, until she nodded. "I see. Antlers, then."

Both he and Kanto breathed a sigh of relief, hopefully one that went unnoticed by the woman. She waved them along, gesturing to the great palace that surrounded them.

"Tonight, we shall celebrate your arrival. Let it not be said that you were not sated in my hall."

~ ~ | | ~ ~

That night they had feasted. The food brought before him had been exquisite and exotic, far from what he had been used to on the road, and much stranger compared to that of his native mountains. They had been served by what had seemed like an army of servants, bringing in dish after dish, and never letting his cup stay empty. There had been several others at the table, nobles from the Eastern Kingdoms, various merchants in expensive robes, and a few fellow adventurers, all dining beneath vaulted ceilings and on gilded plates.

It must have been almost midnight when he retired, and it had scarcely been a moment after he came through his door, before he collapsed upon the bed.

Rodan considered briefly dealing with the growing pressure under his robes. Finally being off the road was giving rise to something, yet sleep claimed him swiftly before he could even fully undress.

That may have been why, when he woke, it was to the hardest erection of his life. However, it was the sudden pained cry in the night that disturbed his much-needed rest.

Briefly disoriented, and thoroughly distracted by his member straining to break free of his breeches, he sat up in his bed. It took him a second to realise that the sounds came from the room just next to his, and another to realise that that was where Kanto was sleeping.

He swiftly sprang out of bed and took hold of his spear. Briefly he considered putting on his gear, or perhaps preparing more for a fight, but the cries seemed to pierce his ears and he quickly changed his mind. There was no time, his friend might be in danger!

Quickly, he snuck out of his room and into the corridor. His bed had been placed up against the wall where the sound had managed to reach him, but out here it was disturbingly quiet. As silent as he could manage, he snuck to the door.

He muttered a few syllables of prayer, for strength and stamina, before he burst through the door, spear ready to strike.

Rodan stopped in his tracks, stunned by the sight before him. Spear still raised, he beheld Kanto strapped to the bed. Save for the many restraints holding him in place, the massive tauren was completely naked. Rodan doubted Kanto could move even if he tried, given that many of the straps looped through chains on the floor. His usually matte black fur gleamed with oil; the vast expanse of his body was like polished obsidian glass. His legs went out over the end of the bed, both secured thoroughly to the bedposts. Kanto's eyes were filled with a wild frenzy. No, not that: lust, passion, heat - want.

And atop of him, straddled on a member unreasonably large for her, sat their hostess, the Lady Ayhane Faa. Her body was bare, save for only a few pieces of jewellery. Her hair, bound into thick braids with moonlight thread, flowed over her back like a midnight waterfall, rippling down to feather around her hips.

The glance the human gave him was not one of surprise -- it was wolfish. Dark magic gathered in her hand, fingers spread out wide towards him. In a flustered panic, Rodan raised his spear, about to thrust it into the witch's heart.

The burst of light caught him by surprise. It was like he had run into a wall, as all the lights - the many, multicoloured lights - danced, danced before his eyes: dazzling, dazing him, dazzling, dazzling lights, dancing and gleaming and frayed across his vision as they pulsed and gleamed and dazed.

He didn't hear the clatter of his spear hitting the ground. His world was the lights, the pretty, swirling lights that consumed his every thought. Rodan scarcely registered the distant groan, and couldn't be certain if it hadn't been his own.

"Wha- What... What are you-" he began, barely able to get the words out.

She chuckled and it wiped his head clean, brushing away the cobwebs of doubt and fear.

"Oh darling, I hadn't expected you so soon." That voice. Oh, that voice. It was like the lights, oh the lights, they danced! Every time she spoke, they flitted brilliantly before his eyes. He groaned, his mind grinding to a muddled halt with all the blood he needed for complex thought rushing downwards.

"Do not worry. You will enjoy it, I promise," Ayhane purred. The predatory tone made him shake his head as he tried to utter a 'no', even as he stumbled forward. She merely hushed him quiet and reached out towards him-

He moaned loudly, her touch sending sparks through his body, all the way to his straining cock. Her eyes were wells of lights, blasting away at his will, even as he sunk to his knees. All there was was the lights, the irresistible lights, and Her brilliant presence.

She spoke softly at him, chanting incantations, but he couldn't gather his wits enough to focus on Her words. The rhythm of her speech chipped at his mind, and the brilliant, dancing lights spread over him like a net, consuming him, filling him. It reassured him, that he was with Her, that all would be well -- that he need only serve Her. Oh, he wanted to.

Her grin was victorious as she pushed his antlers down, aligning his muzzle with Her slit. The scent was heavenly, musky, as it reached his nose. She was stretched out impossibly wide, barely fitting the huge black cock inside.

He glanced up, his eyes begging for permission. His breaths were deep and long, as if to draw the musk into his lungs. Her nod was all that he needed, and he dove in deep, thrusting his tongue along Her sex. He lapped his rough tongue over her skin, caressing the widespread folds with his lips, and running his tongue in long strokes over where Her pussy and the large cock joined. His world was Her musk and he was experiencing a spiritual awakening.

He felt something warm embracing his legs, only to feel his member fall free, standing up proud and massive in its own right, as his breeches burnt away in emerald flames. Rodan groaned, wishing he could just thrust himself into Her, see the lights dance before him as he thrust and thrust and thrust. His hips moved in vain, piercing thin air, as he devoted himself to worshipping Her slit, licking up the juices that managed to find their way past the cock piercing Her. He pressed his muzzle against Her clit, moaning loudly, before catching it between his lips, working it between them. Her sigh of pleasure made sparks fly over his body, and he groaned in need. Distantly, he could hear another moan joining his.

Drops of Her divine nectar began flowing more freely, and Rodan devoted himself to catching every single one. Each was like a burst of pleasure on his tongue, and he reached out to grasp Her thick rear, his large hands barely able to contain Her buttocks, before he pulled Her towards him, to lick and lap at Her sex. The motion pulled Her down on the cock, pushing Her slit further apart under the large appendage. Her moan, fully fledged, set him on fire, and he could feel the muscles in the furred legs he was pressed up against tensing, wanting to thrust, but unable to. He felt strong sympathy with the desperate whine of need from further up the bed.

She began to sway atop her perch, lifting Herself up, before pressing down upon and spreading Her folds wider and wider.

He crawled closer, inching himself to Her, to lap at Her juices -- his mouth following Her vagina. Each time She pulled up, he would help Her on the way down, pulling Her ass to him, and pushing Her down on Kanto. Each time She lifted, he would dip his tongue into the gap between the sides of Her slit and the member piercing Her, lapping the juices into his mouth.

He started to pant, breathing in the scent of Her deep into his lungs, as he thrust his muzzle towards Her engorged clit. Catching it between his lips, he ran his rough tongue over it, again and again and again, rolling it around and under the nub, pushing down upon it with the tip of his tongue, pulling it out with his lips. He would not be deterred, his fingers digging into Her ass, as he nipped the bud with his teeth, before stroking it in quick, rapid laps, laps, laps.

Above, he could hear Her cry out in pleasure, Her grinding increasing in speed.

"Yes, yes! Lick me, lick at me, my pet, lick me!"

Her words, those divine words, shattered any last remaining resistance. He lapped at the juices, as if his life depended on it, and he felt Her tremble -- and with it, his world trembled.

It rushed out in a waterfall, even as the Mistress cried out in pleasure. It was all that he could hear, and it consumed him, even as he drove his tongue over her throbbing clit. He caught it in his lips, and began to suckle, running his tongue over it even as he sucked. He could feel Her thrashing above in the throes of Her orgasm, the entire bed trembling.

As She writhed, he dipped down to lap up the gushing juices, long strokes gathering it up into his mouth, and he moaned in symphony with the tauren on the bed. He thrust into the air, feeling as if he was about to burst, but unable to cum. Every time he felt close, a dazzle of lights flew over his eyes, stopping him just before. He groaned with need, pressing Her closer, closer. He needed this so badly, if he could just lap at Her a bit more-

"Stop!"

He released Her rear from his grip, and fell back on his own, looking up at Her. She towered over him, perched as She was like a queen atop Her throne. In truth, it was probably not all that far from reality. She dominated the room, Her reach far greater than he could have ever thought.

Her hair was astray, several black locks having escaped the confinements of Her braids, and even a few silver threads having fallen out. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and the low candlelights shimmered in the reflection, catching onto Her large bust and glimmering. The bands of jewellery seemed to glow in the light, casting Her in the light of a Goddess -- divine, impossible to comprehend, and beyond compare.

Her breath was deep, even as She came down from Her peak, the lust and raw passion in Her eyes was enough for him to catch his breath, lying still on the floor. She slowly rose Her hand, gesturing with a single finger for him to rise.

Rodan scrambled to get onto his hooves, his body quivering. Ever muscle felt like it was on fire with want and need. He might have picked Her up off of the dark member, and impaled Her on his own, if he had dared touch Her skin. Instead, he was bid closer, until he stood just before Her, his cock poking at the soft hair of his friend's ass.

Standing up straight now, he could see Kanto. He hadn't thought of the other bull, but he seemed to be in either great pain, or great pleasure. Perhaps both. Kanto wasn't looking straight, he was panting roughly, and his gaze was clouded in lust. His was a soft, desperate plea, chanted with fervor: "Please, Mistress, please..."

12