Ants in Her Pants

Story Info
Jayden takes a nap in a quiet park.
1.8k words
4.55
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was at its zenith, casting a golden glow over the secluded park. The air was thick with the scent of blooming flowers and the distant hum of cicadas. Jayden, a beautiful 23-year-old girl with short black hair and piercing blue eyes, strolled along the winding path, her large perky breasts bouncing with each step.

She wore a black sports bra that accentuated her ample curves, and gray booty shorts that hugged her plump round butt. She also decided to forgo her panties, thinking it would feel sexy, not wearing them in public. Jayden thought a walk alone was just what she needed, seeking solace from the bustling city life.

As she walked, Jayden's thoughts drifted to her recent breakup. She had been with her boyfriend for two years, and the sudden end of their relationship had left her feeling lost and vulnerable. The park was a sanctuary, a place where she could escape the world and find peace within herself.


After a while, Jayden found a quiet spot beneath a large oak tree, its sprawling branches providing ample shade from the scorching sun. She lay down on the soft grass, feeling the warmth seep into her skin. The gentle breeze rustled the leaves above her, and she closed her eyes, allowing the tranquility of the park to wash over her.

Thoughts of her ex filled her mind, he was her first serious relationship. The guy who took her virginity, she began reminiscing back on the last time they had sex. Remember that little thing he did with his fingers, Jayden started getting horny. But instead peacefully, she drifted off to sleep.

Unbeknownst to Jayden, she had accidentally laid down on an ant hill. But these were no normal ants in this forest, they required a host to hatch their young.The tiny creatures scurried about, their antennae twitching as they sensed the intruder in their midst. Emerging from their nest, they explored her soft skin. At first, they merely crawled over her body, exploring the new terrain. But as they ventured further, they discovered the alluring scent of her sweat and the warmth of her skin.

The ants, driven by their instincts, began to explore the crevices of her sports bra. Several flowed down her cleavage, between her perky, sweaty boobs. They crawled under the fabric, their tiny legs tickling her sensitive skin. Jayden, sound asleep, did not notice the invasion.

The strange ants, sensing her arousal, began to pleasure her. The ants around her erect nipples used their mandibles to lightly pinch, and massage them. Jayden moaned and spread her thick thighs apart. A quite noticeable wet mark shown on the crotch of her shorts. Eagerly many ants crawled up her legs, antennae flicking about searching for the source of Jayden's arousal. Approaching the wet stain, dozens of ants crawled over the crotch of her shorts. Their tiny legs tickling Jayden's labia and clitoris over the fabric, Jayden gasped and stirred in her sleep. 


As Jayden's gray shorts become more wetter, more ants joined. Several now squeezed under the hem of the waist and legs. As they walked, they tickled her thighs, causing Jayden to pull her knees up and spread her legs further. Giving the little ant invaders better access to her most vulnerable place. As the ants explored and probed Jayden's labia, she grit her teeth, still blissfully unaware of the impending invasion.

Under the wet gray fabric, dozens of tiny bulges moved around. Their tiny leg's tickling Jayden's inner thighs and labia. Before long, a couple started using their mandibles to massage her clitoris, Jayden stirred in her sleep as her slit leaked sweet nectar for the ants to suck up. As the ants continued pleasuring her, she dreamt of her ex boyfriend, dreams of him teasing and torturing her needy hole.

Unsubconsciously while still asleep Jayden put her thumbs in her waistband, and gently pulled her soaked shorts down to her knees, several ants still stuck to the sticky fabric of her shorts. Exposing her tender, ant covered slit to the warm air, the ants flicked their antennae as the sweet aroma summoned many more to join. Their tiny black bodies contrasted with her pink tender pussy.

Under her sports bra, Jayden's ample breast were being ravaged by the insects. Her erect nipples grew harder and harder, as the ants pinched them. Jayden moaned and panted as hundreds of ants gathered on the inside of her thick thighs. Several began exploring the fold of her pussy, crawling and investigating every nook and cranny. Finally, they discovered the source of her sweet fluids, Jayden's sensitive hot vaginal opening. These unnatural insects crawled over her inner lips sending jolts of pleasure through her body, finally causing Jayden to awoke.

Opening her eyes from her deep sleep, Jayden was confused and lost. But uncontrollably horny, her body was hot and sensitive, she could feel her pussy leaking and something else. Looking between her thighs Jayden was horrified and disgusted, hundreds of tiny ants swarmed her pussy, and packed under her bra.

But before she could act, a single ant crawled over her wet slit. Followed by a second and third and several more after, Jayden threw her head back and screamed! It was incredible! Like nothing she could ever imagine. She could feel their tiny legs and antennae tickle her pussy, as they crawled around her most precious place.

Jayden, now fully awake questioned what was happening and what she was feeling. Should she even continue this disgusting act, and why on gods earth was she willing to go farther. Before she could think about it anymore chills ran up her spine, pure ecstasy washed over her. As a rather large ant took the lead, pushing and penetrating his body past Jayden's inner lips. Jayden screamed, the feeling was intense, she instantly decided that she wanted these insects to ravage her!

Jayden grabbed the back of her thick thighs and pulled her knees to the sides of her breast. Spreading her gushing wet pussy open, giving her little invaders perfect access to explore. The ants intuitively formed three neat lines and marched into her gaping hole. Quickly Jayden lost count of every bug that disappeared into her. She could feel the ants crawling within her, their movements creating a unique and intense pleasure.

As the ants continued to explore her body, Jayden found herself unable to resist the urge to touch herself. She slipped her hand between her hips, her fingers finding her clitoris. As she began to masturbate, the creatures responded in kind, crawling deeper into her vagina. Lifting her sports bra Jayden exposed her hard ant covered nipples. Gently she squeezed her breast, careful not to hurt the ants.

As Jayden aggressively toyed with her clit, ants swarmed her naked body. Countless marched into her slit, filling her pussy. Her constant moans could be heard throughout the quiet park, only interrupted by her screams. Edging closer to her climax, Jayden opened her teary eyes, looking between her legs emerging from the ground was a large ant. The Queen, only distinguished by her enormous abdomen that shined a bright green. It was roughly the size of a golf ball.

Curiously Jayden watched the Queen as she positioned herself in front of Jayden's vulnerable hole. She panted, as deep in her pussy she felt the vile insects retreating, ecstasy took her as hundreds of ants crawled out of her. Each wet and sticky from spelunking her hole. While dozens of smaller drones surrounded the queen, as she started laying eggs.

One by one the ants carefully picked the eggs up with their mandibles. Each egg was bright orange and the size of a grain of rice. Jayden's heart raced as she watched them creep closer to her gaping wet pussy. Jayden's mind told her to stop them, or cover her open hungry pussy. But her body betrayed her, these vile insects were going to impregnate her, and she was powerless to resist her invaders.

Jayden grit her teeth as she felt the first of the ants entering her still open pussy. Followed by a single filled line of dozens. They crawled deeper and deeper. Jayden grabbed handfuls of the tall grass at her sides. Finally, she felt the first disgusting insect touch her cervix, sighing in relief, she thought they had finished their conquest. But to her surprise and horror the insects pushed their way into her virgin womb with ease. Jayden climaxed and squirted as ants penetrated her cervix, and started deposited their eggs in the safety and warmth of her uterus.

Minutes passed as the ants carried countless bright orange eggs into Jayden's hungry womb. Gently placing them on the walls of her uterus, each time returning with another and another. Jaydens eyes rolled back and she drooled as she felt each one disappear past her cervix. The queen unsatisfied with the time it took for her drones, grew impatient.

Crawling forward she pressed her egg sac into Jayden's inner pussy lips. With ease she pushed her golf ball sized abdomen in. Sliding in with a satisfying pop, she pushed and wiggled into Jayden's pussy. She screamed and begged for the queen to go deeper, as her blue eyes teared up. Finally the queen could go no deeper, and began pressing the tip of her bright green egg sac into her cervix. Jayden writhed and moaned as the queens ovipositor penetrated her womb.

Before she could catch her breath, pleasure took her again, as she felt dozens and dozens eggs plop into her stomach. Quickly flooding Jayden's uterus with vile disgusting eggs, they filling every nook and cranny of her violated womb. While the larger soldiers pinched and massaged her nipples and clit. Jayden's scream pierced the quiet forest as she climaxed, squirting her nectar mixed with tiny black ants high above her, it rained back down on her.

Jayden's moans grew louder, her body writhing as the ants filled her with their offspring. She could feel the eggs nestling within her, their presence both foreign and erotic. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever experienced, and she found herself lost in the moment. Jayden lay out, legs still up in the air against her chest, moaning and panting as she was swarmed by her little lovers, while her queen impregnated her most precious place. Drooling wildly from her mouth as she surrendering to the pleasure of the welcomed invasion.

As the sun began to set, and several orgasms later Jayden's womb was filled. Hundreds of unnatural eggs filled her most precious place. Jayden lay still, her body spent from the intense experience. The strange unnatural ants, having completed their task, retreated from her body. Crawling back into the soft dirt below, leaving Jayden laying naked and soaked in her juices, her defiled pussy quivering and sore. Feeling the warm breeze she struggled to move her body. Slowly getting to her feet Jayden rubbed her belly, unable to believe that she let those creatures ravage her.

But now, she carried a secret within her, a reminder of the unforgettable experience that had forever changed her. And as she shuffled on exhausted legs through the park, she could feel the ants' eggs growing within her, a testament to the power of nature and the unexpected pleasures it could bring.

The End