Any Way You Slice It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very glad you asked me out, Trey. I wasn't looking forward to a solo Valentine pity party of ice cream, brownies, and Rom-Com's."

"I know what you mean. Honestly, I'd be right here, except I'd be working out front."

I hoped he didn't have to call someone in to cover for him.

The next course was served and it was a lovely tuna tartare. It seemed like much more than a normal dinner and I asked, "Just how many courses are we having, Andre?"

He smiled and said, "Seven, ma'am. Your dinner course will be the meal I cooked to win on The Food Channel."

He rushed off and Trey said, "He was on a show called 'Best Billy French'."

"Wow!" I said, impressed. "I've eaten at his restaurant in Vegas. It was awesome."

"Yeah, Andre made Steak Au Poivre and beat him. Now I'm really excited for dinner."

We ate through the rest of the amazing meal and I lost count of how many glasses of wine I had. Finally, Andre brought us a cup of espresso and said, "Thank you for indulging in my fun this evening. It was my pleasure to cook for you."

"Thank you, Andre. Everything was perfect," Trey said.

The chef looked towards me and stuck out his hand. I shook it and said, "Andre, could we have one more thing?"

"Of course, ma'am. I'm at your service."

"Could you bring us a bottle of Dow's Special Label Vintage Port? Trey, it's on me."

He smiled and nodded, then rushed away.

"Syn?"

"Yes, Trey?"

"How did you know we have that extremely expensive wine?"

"I've been here before and I've seen the wine list."

He laughed and then Andre returned and was about to open it. I stopped him and said, "We'll take it to go."

He smiled and said, "As you wish, Ma'am. Have a lovely evening."

***

As Trey started the car he said, "It seems you have a plan for the next part of our Valentine's Day or did you plan on saving that Port?"

"Nope. I have a plan. It's a cool night but not cold, so I thought we could sit out by my fire pit and get to know one another better."

He smiled and said, "I can't think of a better way to end a night."

***

"You know, I only have this Port on the wine list because I was going after an award from a wine magazine. I never expected anyone to buy it," Trey said as he sipped the over-priced wine.

"It is pretty pretentious to order something like this in a restaurant. I was surprised you had it. I figured it was just for show on your wine list."

"It sort of is, but to get the award we had to have all of the wines in our cellar."

I took a drink of it and it was really good. I'd never normally spend money like that but I suppose I was trying to show off for some reason. I knew I didn't have to because he was wealthy himself, heck maybe I did it because I was feeling drunk from the two bottles of wine we drank at dinner. As I think about it, I drank most of the wine. The cost didn't matter to me. It was paid for with the money I took off of him and his elders on the golf course anyway.

"You're an interesting woman, Syn. In case you weren't sure, I'd like to see you again after tonight."

"I'd like that, although I'm not sure how interesting I am. Beyond my golf skill, I'm pretty much a get-up, go to work, and come home, type of person."

"Oh, somehow I doubt that. Tell me about yourself, I know that you own your own successful business, you're way better at golf than I'll ever be, you appreciate a good meal, and you let strange men at the club pick you up."

I laughed and said, "No, you're the first one. There's not much to tell. Normally, I would hide my family's wealth from a first date, but from what my sister-in-law told me, your family is probably wealthier."

"Well, that's dad and grandfather. I'll inherit some, to be sure, but aside from some start-up money I borrowed from my father, I'm self-made. It's extremely important to me to be able to make it on my own."

I nodded in acceptance. I understood wanting to make it on one's own.

"I'm glad to hear that. I also leveraged some of my father's money to start my company, but I've paid it back and I'm pretty proud of that."

He reached over his glass and we toasted to our independence.

"Well, keep going," he said.

"I don't know what to tell you. I'm the youngest of two children who were given odd names by a rather eccentric woman."

"Your mother?"

I nodded.

"She was a model and—well, let's just say if there was such a thing as a hippie in the 80's, she would've been their poster child. She not only named me Synclare, but she also used an unusual spelling. My brother was named Xander. Not Alexander mind you, just Xander."

"I think I've met your brother. Xander James right?"

I nodded and walked through my back door to get two cigars.

I handed him a cigar and cutter. He smiled as he looked at the label.

"I should've known," he said. "That was a pretty powerful cigar this morning and you smoked it like a pro."

"My grandfather used to smoke with me. He loved relaxing and talking with me for hours. I miss those times."

"I bet. So you're the product of hippies, and need to be in control of your destiny, what else makes you tick?"

I laughed and said, "My dad is the polar opposite of my mother. He was the CEO of Dynatech when they met."

"Oh wow! That means your dad is Steven James. I've read his books."

"Be sure to tell him that. He'll get a big ego boost. He thought he would have a second life as a motivational speaker but it never took off as he wanted."

He nodded and took a long puff from his cigar.

"Enough about me, Bobby the Trey. What's your story?"

"Well, for starters I'm not Robert the third. I'm Robert the fourth, but I intend to end that. I'd like my children to have their own identities and I'd like to keep them out of the shadow of my family's money."

"I like that," I said.

"Mm-hm, anyway, I always loved to cook. I went to culinary school and ended up a chef at a nice restaurant for a few years. I was married at the time and the long hours and never taking time off wore on her. We split up amicably enough, and shortly after I decided that I'd control my own life. I opened my first restaurant and was lucky. We were very successful, so I opened a second one. That's where we ate tonight."

"It was amazing food. I can see why it's so successful."

"Well, it's not that successful yet. My first restaurant, the steakhouse, makes loads more than my second one. I wanted a fine dining experience for my newer one. Our meals are very expensive and it's not meant for everyone to be able to afford to eat there. I wanted it to be very upper crust and exclusive."

I thought that was odd. Our area has a small pocket of wealthy people, but most of the area is made up of retirees.

"My grandfather has an investment brokerage firm. He wanted to be the next Merrill Lynch when he started it, but he became happy in the middle of the pack. My father is his number one man there and they are grooming my younger brother to join them."

"Any other siblings?" I asked.

"No. Just me and Richard. He's away at Stanford."

"Very nice."

"We'll see. I think he's a bit of a flake, but my father and grandfather think the world of him."

I set the last bit of my cigar in the ashtray and Trey smoked one last puff.

"It's late, Trey. I've got to be up for work pretty early."

"Of course," he said. "Do you mind if I leave my car here? I've had a bit too much to drink and I'd like to Uber home."

"Sure. That's fine."

As we sat on the front porch waiting for his ride, we kissed. Nothing to set the world on fire but nice. We were so lost in each other, we didn't notice the Uber until he honked his horn.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow," he said.

"Thank you for the lovely evening. You were the perfect Valentine," I said as I kissed him once more.

As he walked away he turned and blew me a final kiss. I felt like I never had before and I liked it.

***

We spoke every night that week. He worked evenings, bouncing between his restaurants, so I couldn't see him until Saturday.

Our conversations were long and easy. We had a lot in common and that became more clear as we talked about the boring details of our lives. We liked Country music, preferred Sean Connery as Bond, we both played guitar, and we both wanted children.

The following Saturday, I was waiting for my tee-time on the driving range. It was 6:30 AM and because Trey was at the restaurant until after midnight, I didn't ask him to join me.

I was enjoying hitting golf balls and not paying attention to anyone around me when I smelled cigar smoke. I turned and saw Trey sitting at a table with a Bloody Mary.

"Good Morning," he said, as I walked over. "I didn't want to bother you. You looked like you were in the zone."

"I figured you'd be sleeping in," I said.

"Nope. I was hoping you'd play this morning and wanted to surprise you."

"Consider me happily surprised. Will you join me? I tee off in twenty minutes."

"Yeah, I already had John make us a twosome."

***

"You've got a nasty slice, Trey," I said as he hit his shot on the eighth hole.

"Yeah, I can't figure it out. I was going to see John about some lessons."

"You don't need lessons, it's your feet. When you make contact with the ball your club-face is open causing the spin that makes you slice. It's all because of your front foot. Let me show you."

I hit a ball with my body in the position he had stood and I hit a nice fade curving to the right.

"If you imagine a clock face on the ground with your ball in the middle, having your front foot back, like you sometimes do, makes you swing along the ten or eleven o'clock path. That's one of the things that makes someone slice."

"Wow. I never realized," he said. "You noticed that just now or—no, you noticed it last week, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I would've told you but most people don't like other people telling them what they're doing wrong. I just couldn't let you carry on like that anymore. It's bothering me."

"Yeah, but you're a pro. I would've welcomed it."

"Now I know," I said with a smile and a wink.

***

We were sitting on the patio overlooking the eighteenth green having a beer and a cigar. He looked at his scorecard and tossed his little pencil on the table.

"91," he said aggravated. "I hate not breaking 90."

"I understand but look how much better you played the back nine. If it weren't for your putting, you'd have been in the low 80's."

"Let me guess, you know what I'm doing wrong with that too?" He asked rhetorically.

I answered anyway, "There's nothing wrong with your putting stroke. It was just nerves."

"Nerves?" He asked.

"I could see the muscles on your forearms tense up on the par putts. You don't do that on long putts or bogie putts."

"You're amazing."

"Nah, I'm just a chick that can play a little golf. Do you want to have lunch with me?"

"Yeah, let's go to my other restaurant. My staff won't believe I have a girlfriend."

"I'm your girlfriend now?"

"Yep," he said as we walked into the clubhouse.

"When did that happen?" I asked with a smile.

"When you kissed me."

I took his hand and held it as we walked.

***

"Sorry for rushing into the girlfriend thing," he said as we waited for our salads. "It's probably too soon for that kind of label."

"Maybe, but I'm good with it. It's not like I'm dating anyone else. I'm fine being your girlfriend, but with that title comes exclusivity. I don't want to hear about you dating other girls."

"Don't worry about that. I'm a one-girl kinda guy."

"Good. Are you working tonight?"

"Sort of. I need to pop in here for an hour at seven but I'm free after that. Can I see you?"

"Yeah. How about you come over for dinner at five, then go do your work thing and come back to watch a movie."

"Sounds good to me."

***

After he was done working that night we sat on opposite ends of my couch and put on a movie. We were watching a generic Rom-Com when I got bored and slid over onto his lap. He got the not so subtle hint and kissed me.

I rolled my hips grinding into his swelling bulge. He moaned into my mouth as our tongues waltzed to an unheard piece of music.

He cupped my ass with his hands, firmly taking me into his control with his squeeze. He seemed to growl as I threw my head back opening my neck for him to attack. I hadn't intended in going all the way with him, but as soon as he took me in his hands I was lost.

I shuddered as he licked and sucked, then he flipped me into my back and grabbed my breasts.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into my center. He became animalistic as he attacked my mouth with his hungry lips.

As I untucked and lifted his shirt, he pulled back and took it fully off, tossing it to the floor.

Pausing our lust, I ran my hands through the hair on his chest and stomach, tracing his muscles with my fingers. He smiled and unbuttoned my jeans.

I nodded, raised my hips, and lowered my legs. He slid the last of my defenses off and asked, "Which way to your bedroom?"

I had barely got on the bed when I felt him grab my hips. He placed his large head against my dripping tunnel opening and groaned as he pushed in.

"Fuck!" I gasped as his welcome intrusion tested the limits of my walls. I'd never felt such a thick cock inside me and I knew I'd crave it going forward.

I worried he was going to ram it in and hurt me in the hungry pursuit of his orgasm, but he was just the opposite. He made love to me slowly, I felt every vein and ridge of him as he slowly stroked into me.

His strong hands gripping my ass, felt amazing as his thumbs teased the crack of my cheeks. I desperately wanted him to finger my rosebud but decided it would be too slutty for a second date. I was already taken out of my normal routine by having sex with him.

I screamed out, "Yes! Yes!" as I approached my orgasm. He took the hint and started a faster motion. Almost, but not quite, pounding me.

I exploded and my legs fell weak. I dropped forward onto the bed, quivering and shaking. He moved his legs outside of mine and slowed down to previous lovemaking speed. It felt as if he could sense my needs. I couldn't believe it but my body erupted again and I cried, "Oh shit, again, oh god!"

After a few more minutes he rolled off of me. I was barely coherent from my second earth-shattering orgasm. I passed out and woke the next morning wrapped in his arms.

***

He kissed the top of my head and said, "Good morning."

I was half asleep yet, I groaned and looked at the clock. It was five o'clock and still dark. I was a morning person, having years of early tee times, but I was a pile of sludge that morning.

"I have to go to the farmer's market and get some things for my restaurants. Would you like to join me?"

"Shower, coffee," was all I could muster as he laughed.

"Okay. You shower, I'll put the coffee on," he said with way too much energy.

As soon as the hot water hit my body, my mind's fog lifted. I recalled our activity of the night before and realized I passed out on him. He didn't even cum. I felt horrible and embarrassed as the shower door opened.

He handed me a cup and I greedily sipped the hot and sweet coffee.

"Mm, just like I like it," I said as he set it on the counter.

"Yeah, I figured you took cream and sugar. One usually does if they have cream, and the sugar was set next to the pot. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out."

He got into the shower with me and I was glad it was a double-wide walk in. I'd never had someone else shower with me, but I was glad he stepped in the moment his hands touched my body.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night."

He chuckled and said, "Well, I guess it was partly my fault. I gave you the orgasm that knocked you out."

He didn't give me time to respond before he kissed me. His erection pressed into my mound as he hugged me.

The next thing I knew, my hands were against the walls and he was fucking me for all I was worth. It wasn't the slow, steady love-making from the night before. It was the animalistic taking of me that I thought was coming the night before.

"Fuck, fuck, god!" I cried as I came. I heard a groan from him as I felt his semen splash my inner walls.

"Holy shit!" I said as he softened and fell out of me. "You really know how to push my buttons."

He kissed me and we made out for a few minutes. "C'mon, let's finish up and head out. Then we'll go to breakfast."

We bought a lot of veggies and baskets full of corn. "Andre likes to make a creamed corn side dish on Sundays. It's amazing," he said when I asked about it.

We dropped off the fresh veggies at his steak house. It wasn't open yet, but he had sous-chefs there to get their prep work done for the lunch crowd.

When we got to his fancy restaurant, he said, "Oh wow! Andre's here. He must have something special planned for today. He rarely comes in early."

"Boss!" Andre shouted when we walked in.

"Good morning, Andre."

"Hello, Ma'am"

"Hello, Andre."

"Have you eaten? Let me make you omelets. Please, I insist."

We gladly accepted and Andre made us amazing veggie omelets.

"What brings you in so early, Andre? Something delicious, no doubt?" Trey asked.

"Ooh, yes. I'm making Cioppino for our special tonight. It takes lots of prepping."

"Sounds fantastic," I said. "I haven't had it since I lived in San Francisco."

"Excellent. I'll see you for dinner this evening. Be early, it won't last long," he said before rushing off to work.

Trey laughed and said, "I guess I'll be seeing you tonight."

He kissed my hand and said, "I'm going to check last night's receipts. After that, do you have plans?"

"I'm all yours today."

He looked at me lustfully and said, "Oh, you will be, my love."

***

We were inseparable after that weekend. We made love as often as we could and even dared to do it in the woods at the country club once. I was more worried about being hit by an errant ball than being caught.

Our families met at a club dinner party. My dad reserved a large table and invited the Millers to join us.

Trey's mother couldn't make it as she wasn't feeling well but his father and grandfather were there along with my parents and my brother and his wife.

"I'm sorry you're wife's not well, Bob," my mom said.

"Thank you. She's been having a rough week. She says it's nothing, but—well, let's just say I think there's more to it."

Trey looked at his father with concern. Deuce changed the subject and tried to talk business with my dad. That's a non-starter for my dad. Business was done while working, not dining, in his opinion.

Gramps placed a hand on Deuce's arm to stop him from continuing to try to get my dad's money invested at their company.

I danced with all three of the Miller men and was amazed by each of them having such different personalities.

Gramps was charming and fun. He must've told me half-a-dozen embarrassing stories about Trey. Deuce on the other hand was snooty. He complained back-handedly about almost everything. Trey was more laid-back. He was easy-going but self-assured in a quiet-cool kind of way. He reminded me of Steve McQueen as Thomas Crown.

I never got the chance to meet his mother. She passed away three days after the club dinner. Deuce was right, she was sicker than she let on. She had an undiagnosed heart condition and had a massive heart attack.

Trey was strong throughout the services. His eulogy talked about her love of cooking and how much she influenced him. He told a funny story about how they used to stay up late watching cooking shows on PBS, while he hid from his father, who would have made him go to bed.

***

We'd been dating for six months when I was invited to Deuce's house for lunch with Trey. I wasn't there five minutes before Deuce hit me with his hard sell.