Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 03: An All-Over Sensation

Story Info
Julie's second meet with Dennis and and all over sensation.
5.6k words
4.79
2.6k
4

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Dennis?

Chapter 3 --An All-Over sensation.

Saturday morning, I did my own weekend chores quickly. I had to have clean clothes for work. The cottage needed a quick clean over.

I made myself a quick early lunch. I could not eat much for the butterflies in my tummy.

Why was I so nervous? I was acting like a teenager again.

I thought carefully over what to wear.

I chose a short-ish, light, summer skirt that would let the cool breeze over my bottom if needed. And tempt him of course.

I pondered hard about wearing a bra. My boobs were only a 32C. Moderate enough. I could get away without a bra. Would that be too tarty?

Well I was a bit of a tart.

I had had sex with a man less than thirty minutes after meeting him. In my book that was the sign of a true slut.

And yet...

And yet it was not like that.

In the end I decided to go without the bra, but to wear a top that was not too revealing - a button-down shirt that I could unbutton as needed.

I wondered about knickers.

My tight Tennis knickers again? The ones that had tempted Dennis in the first place.

Or the gorgeous new silk panties? Small, tight and sensuous.

I chose the silk panties.

Under the short skirt they almost felt like wearing nothing at all. Gods! They were so sexy.

I packed my cleaned tennis gear into a bag and took that along anyway.

Was I going to play any tennis?

I doubted it.

But it would act as a foil. An excuse. Something to provide a reason. In my mind, if not to anyone else who might ask.

At 2:00 pm exactly I walked up to the gates.

The previous weekend they had been open for the villagers to come and go during the competition.

Today the huge wood gates were closed and locked and forbidding.

As I put my hand to them, I heard a click and a smaller, pedestrian-gate, opened slightly within the larger gate.

I pushed at it. It opened further.

I pushed it closed behind me and heard a click. That felt ominous. It was as if I had committed myself to going onwards.

I heard a voice from some sort of intercom loudspeaker on the gatepost.

"The lawn behind the house."

That sounded like Dennis.

It was a long walk up the drive and then round a path alongside The Hall.

Dennis was sitting on the patio within the rear lawn. He was dressed as impeccably as before.

"Bonne journée."

"Bonjour." I managed to reply. My mouth was dry. Both from the walk and the tension. He still looked confident and masterful. Handsome and beautiful.

On the table between us was a bottle of champagne, a plate of scones loaded with jam and cream.

There were two glasses and two plates.

"Asseoir." He gestured. I thought I knew what that meant but hesitated.

"Pardon."

"Sit." It was a simple command. Gentle. But still a command. It could be taken as a simple gesture. But this was Him. Dennis. He had a presence. I knew he was commanding.

I put my tennis bag to the side and sat.

"Bonne. You can sit. This is good." He smiled at me.

He leaned forward to pour the champagne.

"Notre premier rendez-vous a été précipité. We were rushed. Non?"

"A bit yes." I admitted.

"Today we go slow."

I wondered what that meant.

"Please drink." He raised his glass. "Salut."

I picked my glass and sipped. I was no Champagne or even a wine connoisseur. But it tasted good.

I was always hesitant to drink during the day. I was a lightweight.

Dennis placed a scone from the centre plate onto each of the smaller plates. He pushed one closer to me.

"I see you liked these." He said. "You..." He hesitated. Maybe looking for the right word?

"You cream your face?" He smiled as if there was some extra meaning.

I hoped that he wasn't intending to cream my face. That would be something very different.

I took the scone. I have had a lot of scones. There is a good baker near the office, so I have often indulged on a hot summer's day. But these were excellent. One of the best.

Naturally I got cream on my cheeks and my nose.

Dennis had eaten his with no mess at all. He chuckled. I melted when I heard his sexy, light chuckle.

Then he stood. Walked over to me. Gripped my hair to pull may head back and proceeded to lick the cream off my face. I was caught by surprise. It was firm, yet gentle and so terribly erotic.

He had not asked. But then HE wouldn't.

When he continued by licking the excess cream off the end of my nose then all around my lips. I would have let him continue.

Even after he had finished and stood back a little, he continued to hold my head so that I was looking straight into his eyes.

Gods! Those gorgeous blue eyes that could look right through me.

"Can you be a good girl?" He asked.

I was not sure what he meant, but I know that I wanted to be. I wanted to answer yes. I wanted to be near this man. I loved the way he looked. I loved the way he took control. I loved the way he thought.

"Yes." I said, a bit timidly.

"Good." He let go of my hair. "Stand"

I stood.

He started to unbutton my blouse. No asking. That was not his way.

Had I agreed to this?

Yes Of course I had. When I accepted the invitation. And willingly walked here. And I just told him I would be good. I was not completely sure what that meant, though I was beginning to get the idea. I was happy to follow.

Once all the buttons were undone and my blouse opened, Dennis stared at my naked breasts.

"No brassiere? A naughty girl. Yes?" He scolded. He pushed the blouse off my shoulders.

I felt naked, exposed.

We were on his estate. There was surely no-one else around but the two of us.

"Magnifique." He said. "Beau. A perfect size." He raised a hand to pinch my left nipple. I liked my nipples played with during sex. I could even take quite a bit of rough treatment.

Even so, he pinched until I winced a little, then he pinched just a touch harder before he let go.

I felt myself flood my new silk panties. I could feel a blush rise up my neck.

"So?" he folded my blouse onto the table. Then reached for the zip on my skirt.

I still had not reacted. I had not tried to stop him. I didn't want to stop him.

"Lift." He said as he reached my feet.

By lifting my feet I was giving him full permission.

He carefully took the skirt off each foot without it touching the ground. He removed my sandals and my wrist-watch, so that I was now standing in just the tiny, ivory-silk, panties he had given me. He placed the skirt and sandals on the table. It was a reminder that I was nearly naked and that he could and would choose when I would wear them again.

"Parfaite." He said standing back to look. He walked all around me. I felt a finger trail down my spine. I felt his soft hand graze slowly over my bottom.

"Forme parfait." Then "it is the perfect shape. Round, soft, Beautiful." His hands lingered.

"It is good. Un cul fait pour la fessée. This made for a spank. But perhaps this day we give your bottom a vacation." He said.

I did not know what that meant. But if he meant that I would not get a spanking I felt a moment's disappointment. I had never felt like I had last Sunday. Or the continuing feelings on the days following. I craved it more.

I felt both his hands on my shoulders as he stepped close in behind me. He whispered in my ear. Maybe he noticed me sag a little in disappointment. "How much do you like the pain?" He asked.

Truthfully? I did not know.

"I don't know." I said.

"Que? So tell me." His breath on my ears was erotic.

What was I to tell him?

"I... I think I knew that I wanted more. I craved it. I've fooled around a bit with boyfriends. But have not found someone who I could ask to give me more. I don't know how to ask. I don't know how to trust." I was jabbering. Scared. Very unsure of myself.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

Gods. My mind screamed at me. 'You hardly know him.'

I could hear Sarah, in my head, warning me to run away.

"Yes." I said. An answer that came straight from my loins. My brain had no control over my vocal chords.

"Good." He almost purred in my ear. "You will let me find your limits. You will find yourself. It is a good thing to know one's-self. You will do this?"

"Yes." Oh god what was I letting myself in for?

Just those two simple words of surrender had my knees quivering, but my pussy getting wet. I had never had someone I felt able to trust. Not like this. He seemed so assured. So confident. So in- control. There was nothing about him that made me want to be wary. He had been the perfect host to the village. He had been open and generous. What I had seen of the house was clean and neat and cared for. I wanted to be just as clean and neat and cared for.

"I have had a few women who enjoy the pain. A few have been over my special horse. But none have enjoyed it as you enjoyed it. None have made me lose my own control the way you made me lose control on Sunday. I like my control. I value control. "

I wanted to ask what he meant, but was not sure how to ask.

"I have thought about this. It is strange is it not? To enjoy pain this way."

"Yes. I guess."

"Trust me. Surrender to me. Believe in me. We will explore. We will find the edges. Non. The... the Frontière. The..." He hesitated searching for the word. "Errmm The... The Boundary. You do this and you will find pleasure. It is my hope that I too will find pleasure."

He moved round to stand in front of me again. "Surrender. Give control to me."

"Yes." I said. And inside I felt an inner peace. I felt the tension in my tummy release. I could let go.

"Bon. Good. This is the first step."

He walked over to his chair and sat down.

"Stay." He said. As if I was a dog. "Let me look at you."

I felt vulnerable and exposed. It was easier when he was standing next to me.

"Vous êtes jolie." He said. "You are Pretty. You are easy to look at. This pleases me."

He sipped his champagne. "On Sunday what I notice. I see red mark on your derriere. This drew me to you. This drew you to me Non? Explain this."

Oh bugger.

"I had a boyfriend. I.."

He interrupted me "Had?"

"Had." I confirmed. "It was not really serious. We did not live together. We were arguing and he spanked me. Not hard. But I liked it. It made me tingle, and I laughed. This made him angry. He spanked me more. That was even better. I asked him to do more. He hit me once more then stopped. I wanted more, but he would not. I think it was not the reaction he expected. We argued and he stormed off. We often argued. We were not well matched. I will not see him again."

"Of course." It was as if he already knew. Or was telling me that this was the way it had to be. It didn't matter.

Another long pause. I did not have anything to say, so just stood, listening to the birds singing in the bushes nearby. I could hear the buzzard in the trees at the edge of the Estate, CAW as it trained its young in hunting. I could hear the hoot of an owl in the distance. A Ferny hewlet.

"You have a passport?"

"No." I said, a bit surprised by the change of direction. "I have never been out of England. Only been to London once. Not been much of a traveller. Never had the time or the money."

He chuckled. "These two things I have. I have time. I have money. But still we must do these things correctly. Slowly. In control."

After a moment "Your job? This is important to you?" He asked.

"It pays the bills. I quite like it. I like working for Mr Connor. He is a good boss. Megan the other partner is Ok. But I don't know if I can stay there forever."

"Bon. Of this we shall see." He sipped his glass. I wondered what that meant.

"If we pass the test today, there are things you must do for me. I will arrange for a Doctor. Not your Doctor. My Doctor. This is important. Non? This week, you will get a passport photograph. I get my driver to take you to your passport officials. You will need a passport. I will give you a book to read." He lifted the plate which had held the scones. Underneath it was a book which he pushed in my direction.

"This book, it is important. It is 'The Lovers of Roissy. The Story of O' By Pauline Reage. It is said that this was the ehh...The first book about the enjoyment of pain. It is about pain as a pleasure in sex and in love. It is a most enjoyable book. Read it. When we meet we may discuss this."

I looked down at it. I hoped it was in English. Reading a whole book in French and trying to translate it sentence by sentence would be horrible hard work.

"Comprenez vous." He asked.

"Oui."

"Bon" He nodded. Happy at the progress so far.

"Open your legs. More." He said. My legs were tight together. I wondered if the damp patch would be visible. Especially in these flimsy silk panties. I moved my feet apart. Blushing even more as I did so.

He continued to stare at me.

"Turn." He gave a twirl action with his fingers.

I obeyed. I looked down the garden to the lower lawn. The Tennis courts were off to my left. There were a couple of sheds to the right. There were quite a lot of statues and ornaments that I had hardly noticed in the busy-ness of Sunday.

"Beautiful."

Shit! From the front I was pretty, but from the back I was beautiful. If that had been anybody else saying that I would have been offended. But I knew what he meant. What he was trying to say. As I had done last Sunday.

"Hands to your side." He said. "Relax."

After a while he said. "You like my little present?"

Which one?

"Yes." I said. "All four of them."

"Four?" he asked.

"Yes." I said. "The funny toy. The Dictionary. The lovely silk panties. And the spanking last Sunday."

"Ahh. Of course. Je comprend."

We talked for maybe another half hour. Mostly him asking questions and me answering.

A strange conversation. Him talking to my rear.

I could hear him stand and walk closer. I felt his hands on my shoulders, then on my neck. He was fixing something to me.

A collar.

I felt him buckle it up.

I could feel his breath on my ear as he whispered. "I have money. I can buy almost anything I want. But you? You - I cannot buy. I want you completely. I want to own you. To possess you. But for this you must give yourself. This collar is another gift. From me to you, and you to me. In my presence you will wear this collar. You will do this for me. We will both know that I possess you. Away from me, for now, you may remove it. But there may come a day when you will not. Do you accept this?"

I have never felt anything like this. Never heard anything like this. But to be possessed by this man.

Yes I was willing to try.

"Yes."

I felt him fiddle with something then lay a pink, leather, leash, perhaps a meter and a half long, down my body between my naked breasts. He let it fall free.

I knew that I was shaking. This was a momentous and scary decision.

It felt weird. But comforting.

Another stage in my letting myself go.

I was led by the leash, following a meter behind him into the house. This time we did go up the main stairs to the right-hand corridor. We stopped at the door before the one I had spent time in the previous week.

We stopped just outside. From his pocket Dennis withdrew a blindfold. "Today you feel. Just feel. It will be safe."

I don't know whether he expected a response but I just gave a small nod of acceptance.

Dennis put the blindfold over my head and adjusted it so that it was comfortably over my eyes.

I started shaking again. Not through fear exactly, but more anticipation.

Only then did Dennis open the door and lead me inside.

We walked to what felt like the middle of the room where he had me stop.

I stood and waited. I could hear him move. There were noises from nearby.

Moment s later he lifted my right wrist and I felt something -- cuffs! -- wrap around my right wrist and tighten. Then the left wrist. They felt heavy as though attached to something. I could not move my hands closer together.

I felt similar sensations at my ankles. He had me move my feet further apart, wider than my shoulders width. They were locked in place.

I heard him move away, then a noise as my hands were pulled up, high above me, until I was only just standing on flat feet. I felt stretched. Exposed. Vulnerable.

I was shocked when something cold, metallic slid next to my hip. Then I felt the panties fall away. I was fully naked before him. But my thought was for those lovely silk panties. Cut. Destroyed. So casually. I had worn them once. For a mere few hours. I almost felt sad for the things.

Something was pressed up against my pubic bone at the front, adjusted, fiddled with, moved some more. Something small and cold entered between my labia. I was already wet and open, so there was no resistance. This thing, whatever it was, did not penetrate far. Not like a good dildo. More's the pity. But there was something else. Something at the front as well. A pad round and hard. More adjustment and the two moved closer almost clamping my pelvis in place.

"This device. It measure your blood, your wet, your arouse." Dennis whispered. "You currently at two. You are... How did you say? 'Je Suis Chaude'" He laughed at my foot-in-mouth mishap. "You are warm. I will make you hot. When you reach ten we stop."

Ten? Jeeesus. I wanted him to fuck me now.

There were more sounds of movement.

He took my left breast in his hand and squeezed. He squeezed harder. It was not unpleasant. Until I felt something clamp down hard on the base of my nipple. Something with teeth. A clamp gripped the base of my nipple and some of my breast flesh. I nearly screamed. I bit my lip to hold myself together. But almost as soon as I felt that I wanted it to stop, the pain changed to a dull, pulsing ache. Warm and pleasant, that made my clit pulse in tandem. That was weird.

"Trois. So we find out things. Yes?"

Level three? Wow!

Yes.

I had no idea I would enjoy it as I was doing.

I was not surprised when he repeated the process with my right breast and nipple. I was prepared this time and just concentrated on enjoying the pain.

I could feel my fluid start to dribble down my thigh.

The next sensation must have been an ice cube or something really cold pressed to the end of my burning nipples. The contrast in sensations took my breath away. The cold was replaced by warmth. I realised that Dennis was licking my nipples.

The sensual touch after the previous pain and cold was super sensual and erotic.

"Quatre. Four."

This slow build up was driving me mad. I just wanted him to fuck me.

The next sensation was so soft and subtle. Like a very soft paintbrush touching my breasts almost tickling. If it was not for the throbbing from the clamps, I suspect that it would tickle and I would be laughing and squirming madly.

The brush was replaced by a sharp pain that made my whole-body jerk. Something electrical. A low level spark? Something like that.

Hell I don't know. It shot right through me, but was instantly replaced by the brush again.

Fuck!

This was repeated on my breasts, my buttocks, my stomach, my belly, just barely above my clitoris.

The sensations were like nothing I had experienced before.

Not just driving my body mad, I was going out of my mind.

After a pause to let me get my breath back, I felt something weird strike me left breast. It was flexible and had many tassels or tails. On the second hit, it just caught the clamp causing me to give a sharp intake of breath. The whipping continued over the other breast. It carried on over my stomach, round my shoulders, down my back. Even down my legs, just barely avoiding my bottom.

My whole body felt like it was on fire.

It was like the feeling I had in my arse the previous weekend, but now all over me

My whole body was tingling.

I had never felt so alive. So aware of every little part of me, and yet my head felt quite detached from my body. Like I was floating somewhere else looking down at myself.

12