Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 09

Story Info
Dennis takes Julie to dinner to apologise and explain.
4.7k words
4.58
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Chapter 9 - Where do we go from here? Is this the way that's clear?

A pleasant evening.

With No Sex.

How Strange.

Remy knocked on my front door while I was still rushing to finish getting dressed and applying make-up.

It had been a very busy day at work. For the early part of the week I was tense due to the beating I had taken at the weekend. My back, bottom and legs were still so sensitive that sitting and even touching anything would cause me to jump.

And get hot.

I had a lot of work to catch up on.

Finally I had rushed home, showered and then spent too long worrying about what to wear.

I still had the latex dildo panties, which Denis had bought me a few weeks earlier. I thought about wearing them.

Dennis liked me to not wear any underwear at all. And, as I now also found that exciting, I thought about doing that.

Then I worried about what sort of restaurant he would be taking me too and worried about what might be acceptable.

I decided to play it safe and wear a pair of sexy but safe knickers.

With a rush, I grabbed my handbag and hustled out the door to follow Remy to the car.

Dennis was sitting waiting. He looked magnificent. He wore a black silk shirt, and as usual, you could cut trees down with the sharp crease of his trousers. I could see myself reflected in the shine of his shoes.

A year or so back someone like that might have been called a spiv. But Dennis was not. He was sharp and elegant. But he was not a spiv.

He even smelled sexy.

I sat next to him and cuddled close.

He even put his arm around me pulling me closer.

"How is my little one? You have recovered from my party?"

"Just about." I said. "Still a few bruises. A bit tender."

"I am sorry. Some of the guest were... enthusiastic?" He sounded genuinely sorry. "I was not able to talk after. My party, it is for people. Business people. You remember Mr Armstrong."

"I do. Arsehole. What a rude thug." I grumped.

Dennis chuckled. "This is true. C'est Un criminal."

"A crook?"

"Oui. A Crook. He was not at the party. But colleagues. Business Partners, Friends of him. They were there. They come to talk. They come to find a weakness. They come to find opportunities. For these it is about money and power." He seemed lost in thought for a while. "But I must find things."

"Ahh But tonight you are not my 'Little-One' This is a term used for...the Soumise. The ahhh...

"Remy. Quel est le mot anglais pour soumise?" he said

"Submissive. " Remy said over her shoulder from the front seat.

"Oui. Of course. This is used for submissive. As you are. Tonight you are not. You must speak as equal. WE must talk."

"Why?" I was genuinely pleased but confused. Yes. I wanted for us to talk. And I had sort of understood why he called me 'Little-One.' It was not just that I was five foot six and he was over six foot. I was his 'Little one'

"Business is ... Complicated." He said.

By then we had arrived in town and stopped outside the restaurant.

It was one I was vaguely aware of, but had never dared to venture inside. Well outside my pay grade. My parents, even when they had still been together, never had much spare cash to waste on fancy nights out. And none of my pathetic boyfriends had ever been generous enough to take me to it.

Nice.

But.

I felt outside my comfort zone. Again.

I was a simple girl. A night out was a pizza or a pub.

'Best Behaviour girl.' I told myself.

"Remy. Veuillez garer la voiture puis nous rejoindre."

"Oui Monsieur Dennis." Remy nodded as she closed the car door behind us.

The Maitre-D or whatever he was, bowed and led us to the sumptuous sofa in the waiting area. As we sat, a waiter handed us small glasses of some sweet and sour flavoured red stuff.

"What is it?" I whispered to Dennis.

"Aperitifs. To stimulate the digestion." He replied, sipping at his own glass.

The waiter returned a moment later with two huge, fancy, menus.

"Merci." Dennis took the menus.

Then caught himself. "Non. You should choose. For tonight."

I took one look at the menu and felt out of my depth again. I could not translate the English into English, never mind the French.

"I... I don't know." I said, blushing. "I've never been here. What is best?"I whispered.

Dennis looked towards the man in the penguin suit, who was hovering nearby.

"Deux cassoulet de pétoncles et calamars, suivi par, deux Épaule d'agneau mijotée. Pas de premier cours, juste Bourguignon végétarien pour mon ami. Elle sera là dans un instant. Et une bouteille de votre St Emillion, Chateau Canon Grand Cru deux mille trois." Dennis said.

I have no idea what any of that meant. It was like he was talking French!

"Comme vous le souhaitez Monsieur. Nous serons prêts dans une vingtaine de minutes." The Tails flapped as he took the menus, bowed and left us alone.

"You will like. We have Cassoulet of scallops and squid with truffle, then slow cooked shoulder of Lamb. It is good. Very good." He said turning to me.

"Thanks." And perhaps good. I liked lamb, though I didn't get to have much very often. I had no idea what all the rest was.

Just then Remy arrived.

She sat, still upright and on duty.

Dennis gestured towards a spare glass of the Aperitif for Remy. She picked the glass up and sipped delicately.

"Remy, please to tell Julie our story. What we find at Anton. You know the story. Your English it is better."

"Ahh Yes." Remy seemed to relax a bit. She took another long sip at her drink. "Julie, you remember the leather specialist, Anton?"

"Yes. Didn't like him much." I muttered. I had another taste of my 'Aperitif'. It was sweet and tasted herbal. Not unpleasant. Strange. And it did slide down the throat.

"Anton is a bit strange. But he is very good at what he does. His main business is indeed leather fashion goods." Remy continued. "But his main profit is the more exotic things he can make." She looked directly at me. "I understand that you have visited the err... Mr Dennis's special bench."

"Oh That. Yes. Yes I have seen it." I said.

Seen it. Been on it. Been to heaven and back on it. on it. Oh yes I had seen it alright. I got hot just thinking about the times I had SEEN that bench.

"This was a design by Mr Dennis but made by Anton and a nearby wood worker friend. He makes such things. When Mr Dennis was there recently, Anton mentioned a man. He gave no name. The man paid in cash. He wanted some very special items. Quite extreme items. He had a girl with him. She was bound and gagged. This is not so unusual. It is a place for such special tastes. But it is not common. However Anton said that the girl looked like she had been crying. Anton did not know who they were, but he was worried. Not worried enough to go to the Police, of course. Because that would raise some very awkward questions. But worried enough to mention this to some of his clients. Just in case. So Anton described them to Mr Dennis. The man sounds like Armstrong and the girl described sounds like Alice, a girl that Mr Dennis once knew.

"You must realise," Remy Continued, "that you are not the first person to use the special bench. I helped Mr Dennis to carry it up to that room when it arrived. And so I know that Alice was the first. As Mr Dennis describes it, she was almost insatiable in seeking pain." She paused in thought.

"Mr Dennis is a Sadist. In a way. I know that he gets great pleasure from inflicting certain types of pain. I have known him a very long time. I have worked for him a long time. I know him. He found Alice almost scary in her desire for pain. She did not stay as his err... His submissive for long. I think Mr Dennis asked her something or mentioned something. I am not sure. But she suddenly disappeared. No-one in the area has seen or heard from her since. We think she is now with Armstrong. However, from what Anton described, we are not convinced that she is there willingly." Remy sipped her Aperitif.

"So after the visit to Anton, Mr Dennis arranged his party. He had wanted a party of some sort to say a 'Thank you' to some friends and former customers. He wanted also to tempt a few business colleagues, who he hoped also knew Armstrong. The music was JUST loud enough that the guests could talk if close. This was also important. This is what happened. Dennis talked and whispered and got the other errm... Masters. Dominants. To do the same. I was outside with the drivers and minders and such. We have a small meeting room by the garage.

"I did the same out there. Perhaps it is easier for me, as I am probably the only woman driver and fixer. All the rest are men. It is not so difficult to tease information out of these sorts of men." She chuckled. I liked her smile. I thought she was quite pretty in a subdued, angular, sort of way. But she did have a lovely smile.

"We heard enough to be fairly sure that Alice is with Armstrong, but we think, not willingly. And that he is not exactly a Dominant in the same way as Mr Dennis and the others you met at the party."

Remy paused in thought again. She looked towards Dennis who nodded, as if bidding her to continue.

"Mr Dennis is concerned. We think we need a plan to help. But obviously this is very difficult."

Remy sighed. Dennis put his hand up.

"Enough. This is my apology." He said.

Remy nodded, then continued. "This dinner tonight is a way for Mr Dennis to talk to you. To thank you for your help. I think he wants to apologise for the way you got treated. I think it was a bit beyond what he was expecting."

"Gods. No Need to apologise. It was amazing. I came my head off. And Emma was also amazing actually." I blushed when I realised what I had just said. My mouth on automatic again.

"Sorry." I said quickly. "A bit too graphic." Then I looked up at Dennis's smile. I melted again.

"It was alright. I enjoyed it." I said quietly. I put my hand in his.

"We understand." Remy said. "But Mr Dennis still wants you to enjoy tonight with no strings attached. He is ... Hmmm I think you have an English phrase a 'Control Freak?' Mr Dennis is a control freak. He likes, and always has liked, being in total control. Of Everything. That was part of what made his business so successful. And why I enjoyed, do still enjoy, working for him. Part of his pleasure with you, and the girls before you." Remy stopped when she saw me blush. "I am sorry Julie, but you must realise that there have been others. I think Mr Dennis does see you as special. He really likes you. But most of all he likes control. He enjoys the training. The Discipline. But I digress. He is trying his best NOT to be in control tonight. He wants you to enjoy tonight. You are not under his control. Just enjoy it. Also... You may ask questions that may not always be asked when you are otherwise together. He... We - will try to answer them."

I was confused. Stunned. Worried. Confused. What I really wanted right then. Even in that restaurant was for Dennis to put me over his lap and spank me hard. Something to put the order and perspective back into my head. The world was so much simpler when I was being spanked.

"Life is so much simpler when I am being spanked." I muttered, before I realised that I had spoken my thoughts out loud. I looked up guiltily and blushed again.

Remy smiled at me and looked towards Dennis. He too was smiling. And Nodding. He understood. He did understand.

Just then the penguin came to announce that our table was ready.

Dennis stood, took my hand and led me through the arch to the main restaurant. There were perhaps a dozen or so tables in little alcoves. The place looked expensive. Every little detail looked expensive.

A waiter pulled my chair out and helped me to sit. He did the same for Remy. Dennis ushered him away and sat.

I just looked at Dennis and Remy and tried to copy what they were doing.

I took my fancy, folded, serviette from my wine glass. Flapped it, placed it over my lap.

The table was already set out with mountains of steaming food. And the smell was a full frontal assault.

The man in the penguin suit poured a little wine into Dennis's glass.

Dennis swirled it. Sipped and sucked at it.

Sucked? Really?

He seemed to be swirling the liquid around in his mouth.

The Penguin stood frozen in place.

"Oui. Excellent." Dennis announced at last. Putting his glass back down.

The penguin nodded and smiled, then moved round to pour wine for Remy and myself, before returning to Dennis.

Dennis raised his glass towards me. Remy did the same. I quickly copied. Our glasses clinked.

"Salut." They both said.

"Cheers?" I said rather shyly.

The wine was amazing. It dripped richness. I could smell oak trees. It tasted of apples and strawberries and vanilla and I was lost in the explosion in my mouth.

WTF? It was wine. Wow.

The house plonk at the Market inn was never going to be the same again.

"Go on." Dennis pointed at my plate. "Eat. Enjoy."

I had no idea what the squiggly stuff on my plate was. Casserole of something or other? Wasn't that what Dennis had said.

Oh Yeah... Scallop and squid and truffles.

Whatever - it tasted divine. Things I had never tasted before, slid down my throat. I had no idea if I was doing it justice. I just got well and truly stuck in. Mine was gone before Dennis had got halfway through his. Remy sat there almost laughing at me.

I looked guilty again.

"You not have one Remy?" I asked to fill the blank in the conversation.

"No. Not for me. I am vegetarian." She said.

"Oh."

I had heard of people like that. Though I was not sure I knew of any.

Moments later our plates were whisked away and more mountains of steaming food arrived.

I poked my fork at the lamb. It nearly crumbled on the plate.

That first forkful.

Oh My God!

I closed my eyes and barely had to chew as the meat melted in my mouth.

Even the cabbage -- both red and white mixed, cooked in something that smelled alcoholic, and with cloves and god alone know what else, was supremely tasty. The potatoes -- were done fancy in some sort of herb sauce. They were amazing. The roasted carrots melted in the mouth. They were amazing.

I had thought that the plateful was huge and there was no way I would be able to finish it, especially after that first course.

Now though?

Now, I was not going to waste an atom of that food. I was going to fill my belly. Even if I could not eat a thing for the rest of the week. I was wearing a loose sort of dress and I did not have a tight belt on, so that was good.

Whatever Remy was eating looked equally delicious.

"What is it you've got Remy?" I asked, when I could stop eating long enough to talk.

"A Bourguignon. You may have heard of Beef Bourguignon? This is a vegetarian Bourguignon, with three types of mushrooms, and chestnuts, shallots, baby carrots and seaweed. And whatever they put in the sauce."

"Seaweed? You eat Seaweed? Really?" I was astonished. Seaweed? Really?

Remy chuckled. "Yes. It adds a lot of umami flavours. It is very good."

Wow!

I think we all talked a little about the meal. I was still lost in a taste orgasm on a plate.

Hmm. That was yet another way that Dennis had managed to make me orgasm, or as near as damn it, that I had not done before meeting him.

When my plate was a clean as it could be, I sat back. Satisfied. So satisfied. So full. Dennis and Remy were both looking and me and chuckling.

"You enjoy?" Dennis asked.

"Oh yeah. That was... gods It was amazing."

"I say it is good." Dennis said. "You want more?"

"Flippin' 'eck. I am full. I don't think I can manage another thing."

"You like chocolate?" Dennis asked.

"Well yeah. Who doesn't?" I admitted. "But..."

"Then you try the crêpe?" Dennis said, beckoning the penguin.

"Pour Mademoiselle votre crêpe avec banane, chocolat et Grande-mariner?"

"Oui Monsieur. "

"Remy? " Dennis asked.

"Gousse de vanille, pêches et crème crêpe. " Remy said, looking up.

"Pour moi rien." Dennis finished. "Mais pour suivre un verre d'Armagnac, Baron de Sigognac Mille neuf cent soixante-neuf. Et deux digestif sans alcool."

The penguin walked off.

"You will like." Dennis said. "One of their best." There was a twinkle in his eye that I did not quite trust. Any more to eat and I was going to go bang. I had eaten even more than I had during that Pizza race, Sarah and I had had a year or so earlier.

Hey! We were both pretty bladdered at the time. Ok?

A few moments later the penguin arrived with some sort of copper pan contraption which he placed on the table beside me. He poured something that looked and smelled alcoholic into the pan. He lit the flame beneath it. A moment later the pan itself caught fire. Flames leapt into the air, just as a man, dressed like a cook, placed a huge pancake looking thing in front of me. The penguin poured the flaming liquid over my plate. Flames still darted about the place, but soon died down.

I have to admit, it was quite a show.

A waiter placed a more sedate looking pancake in front of Remy.

"Profitez. Enjoy." Penguin said as he took the copper thing away.

I tentatively cut a chunk of the pancake and ate it.

Bloody hell!!!!!!

Another orgasm on a plate.

Chocolate and banana and whatever the flaming liquid was.

The pancake was like a normal English pancake, but sort of, even more so.

The flaming liquid had part melted the chocolate to coat everything.

I was having a chocloategasm.

I could eat this until I died happy.

However full my tummy was, I could definitely find a bit more space for this.

Oh yes.

I had to stop myself from picking up the plate to lick it clean.

When I put my fork down, Dennis and Remy clapped.

"Bravo. You enjoy. Very good." Dennis almost laughed at me.

I felt like a little kid.

I saw the empty wine bottle being taken off the table and realised that Dennis and Remy had both had a little over half a glass each. I had finished the rest. Every time the level in my glass had got even slightly low, a waiter had topped it up.

As the waiter cleared away the plates, we all had another glass placed in front of us. Mine was a big bowl thing with a deep, beautiful brown liquid. I sniffed it.

"Brandy?" I ventured.

"Not. But sort of." Dennis said. "Is Armagnac. Special brandy. To drink. Hold hands so." He cupped his hands to show me. "Warm the glass. Then breathe it." Again, he displayed, much as he had done with the wine.

I cupped my hands and swirled the liquid. I took a deep breath and damn near lost my nostrils.

Strewth, it was strong stuff. But boy did it smell good.

I took a sip.

Hell yeah! It was strong.

I felt it as it went down. Warm and fuzzy.

"Slow." Dennis warned. "Enjoy slow."

"I might point out that that was matured in oak barrels like whisky is. It costs about £250 a bottle. So make the most of it." Remy said quietly.

Two firkin hundred and firkin fifty firkin pounds?

I nearly spit it out in shock.

"Shhh." Dennis tutted Remy. "Is not important."

"Pardon." Remy did blush. I was glad that I was not the only one.

That got me thinking about Remy and that reminded me of a question.

"So Remy the driver. I don't really get it. Why? Why do you need a driver? When you're not driving somewhere what does Remy do? And... And... How come, if you've been in England for over two years, Remy is better at English? I mean... sorry and no offence, but I does sort of surprise me a bit."

Was I slurring? I think I might be drunk.

Should I have asked that?

Fuck it.

Dennis blushed. I never thought I would have seen Dennis of all people blush.

Remy quickly said. "A few years ago. Mr Dennis lost his control. He had too much to drink. He had an accident. He put a child in hospital. Mr Dennis is a good man. The child is cared for. She has forgiven Mr Dennis and they are friends. Mr Dennis will not drive for a few years. Mr Dennis was always in control, as I said 'A Control Freak.' After this he is even more in control. Of everything. If I may explain an example like tonight. The aperitifs before dinner were herbal, but without alcohol. During dinner Mr Dennis had a small glass of the wine. As did I, as I am driving. And now you drink the Armagnac, while we both have alcohol free digestifs.

12