Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 10 - French Exchange

Story Info
Dennis takes Julie to his house in France.
4k words
4.82
1.7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not long got in from work, when Remy turned up on the doorstep.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Nearly." I quickly slurped the last of my cup of tea, before rinsing the cup.

I picked up my bag.

"Your passport. A toothbrush. The dress you are in and shoes." Remy Said.

"What?"

"Dennis has instructed. That is all you will need."

"Clothing. Make-up? I mean. A girl needs..."

"No." She interrupted. "You need nothing else. If something happens and you do need something, I will be nearby."

"But..."

"Dennis has said." She reminded me.

I hurried to the bedroom and unloaded my bag. I did put a couple of things in my small handbag, as well as my toothbrush.

Once I had locked the door to the house, I followed Remy to the car.

It was empty.

I sat in the back wondering.

She drove us up to The Hall, where Dennis was waiting. He spoke to somebody, who was just inside the door of the hall, which closed behind him as he strode towards the car. Remy helped him load two large bags in. Dennis sat next to me in his usual seat. Remy returned to the driver's seat and we drove off into the unknown.

"How come you need two bags and I don't need anything?" I asked, If a bit cautiously.

"Some things for play. Some things to leave at my house In Fleury." Dennis said with a smile. A lecherous smile. That meant trouble. At least for me and probably my bottom.

The first things he brought out were the pink leather collar and the leash.

"Really? Must I? Won't there be people who will see?"

"Yes. Of Course. That is why." Dennis said. "Control. Remember our talk."

"Yes. And Sorry for some of the things I said. I was a bit drunk. And that meal was soooooo good."

"No. It was right. I give you the meal. I say you can talk free. All forgiven. Forgotten. We move on."

I nodded. Glad that he had forgiven me.

I let him attach the collar around my neck.

We made small talk for the next half hour.

I talked a little about how work had been that week.

But then we arrived at the airport.

Dennis and I and the two bags were dropped to let Remy sort out the car.

We did not stop at any of the queues full of people. We walked past the Easy-Jet and British Airways desks to a small check-in desk at the very far end of the huge hall.

The smartly dressed lady there checked our passports, then she opened a gate to let us walk through to a corridor. At the end of the corridor was a small door with a mini-bus waiting.

The two of us sat in the Minibus for a few minutes until Remy joined us. She had a small hold-all of her own.

As soon as she shut the door and settled down, the mini-bus started driving away from the Terminal.

"Little-one, give your dress to Remy. She has a bag." Dennis said.

"What?" I squeeked. "But. But... I'll be...." I didn't blush. I went white.

"Yes you will. That is why. Give your dress to Remy Now." Dennis insisted.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." I muttered as I removed the simple, white and flower-print sundress. I was left wearing a pair of brown, two-inch-heel shoes and my pink leather collar. Those and my small handbag. Oh and a pair of simple, stud, ear-rings. These suddenly seemed important somehow.

I handed the dress to Remy, who carefully folded it and placed it inside her bag

The afternoon weather was warm enough, but I still shivered.

I looked around to see who else was watching. We seemed to be driving away from the buildings along a roadway. This was the closest I had ever been to airplanes. They looked huge from this close.

"You are wet my little-one?" Dennis asked.

"Wwwwwhat?" My voice was becoming squeekier and higher.

"You are wet in your sex?" he asked again. I did not need him to specify. Not in front of Remy and the Mini-bus driver.

"Y.y..yes." I whispered.

"Excellent." Dennis leaned to open his bag and withdrew something, like the Ben-Wa balls, only a bit different.

"A gift from our friend Jacqueline." He held the item out towards me.

There were the two balls connected by a cord. Only it wasn't a waxed string like the other Ben-Wa balls, this was a wire. Eight inches beyond the second ball on the wire was a box, about the size of a matchbox. It was pretty heavy.

"Remember little-one. You agreed to obey me. We agreed to let us explore your limits. We seek what makes you pleasure. This gives me pleasure. I can spank to give pleasure. I can spank that is not a pleasure." Dennis raised an eye-brow. That was serious.

Yes, yes I had agreed.

But NOT to this. Not really.

Well Ok. Sort of. And Gods I was wet. I was terrified and excited, and didn't know why but took the dangly thing.

The balls were of a hard plastic, not the solid metal of the others. Slightly lighter.

I looked around in terror as I spread my legs and tried not to think of who might be watching.

Huh! Who am I kidding?

It was the being watched by someone that was the exciting part. Terrifying, but so, so exciting.

The two balls slipped in way too easily, leaving the ivory coloured plastic box outside.

"Well done little-one. You will be rewarded." Dennis said with a smile.

He reached over and did something to the box. There must have been a switch or something that I had not seen, because those damn balls started vibrating. Inside me. Vibrating in a most delicious way.

Oh Gods. Oh Gods.

Not here. Not now. Not like this.

I had barely thought these thoughts and snapped my legs together when he said. "Your hands."

I placed my right hand in his. "And these." He produced some cuffs. They were black, leather, about three inches long, with a fluffy sheepskin lining. He buckled one around each wrist.

"Behind." He pulled my wrists behind my back, then did something so that the cuffs were linked together.

The utter helplessness. Being at this man's mercy was scary but exciting.

A moment later the mini-bus came to a stop beside a flight of metal steps leading up to a small plane.

Small compared to the others we had just passed.

Still big compared to... say, my little ford fiesta car.

Remy leapt to open the mini-bus door and take the bags.

A lady in a crisp blue uniform, complete with matching scarf and hat saluted and said "Willkommen, Bienvenu, Welcome."

Dennis nodded and led me by the pink leash to the steps. Remy followed with all the bags.

I had to let the matchbox sized, control box thing dangle between my thighs.

It was early evening. Early September. There was still enough light for everyone to see.

SHIT!

I had to clench my pelvic muscles to stop that box pulling on the vibrating balls.

Shit!

Inside the plane were, perhaps a dozen seats. Nice big, luxurious leather seats. There were two sets of four facing each other with a decent sized table between them. There were a couple of seats on either side towards the back.

I had seen adverts for holiday flights. Small seats crammed full of people.

This was nothing like that.

"Mr Smith bids you welcome. Die Crew spricht deutsch. On parle francais Or we can speak English.

Was auch immer du bevorzugst. Celui que tu préfères. Whichever you prefer." The uniformed lady said.

"Bon. Perhaps English for our friend here." Dennis indicated ME.

"As you wish. The plane and crew are yours for the duration of the flight. We have a departure slot in a few minutes. The flight time is an hour and forty minutes. As soon as we are in level-flight, we will be happy to serve the food and drink that you have ordered. But if there is anything else please do ask. I am at your service." The smart lady said. But then she turned to close the door, with a loud thud.

She turned to sit in a compartment, slightly separated from our main cabin.

She had looked at me -- Naked me. But she had not frowned or made a comment.

I still blushed.

There was a whine then a jolt as the plane started moving.

"Strap down." Dennis said pushing me into one of the seats and reaching for a seat belt.

I had to wriggle to adjust the position of the control box to sit comfortably in the cool, leather, seat that felt like it was about to engulf me.

"One moment." Dennis pushed me up again. "Mandy. A towel, if you please."

The lady, whose name badge said 'Mandy', and who, I later discovered, was part of the 'Cabin-Crew', returned with a towel which Dennis placed on my seat, before pulling me back down and fastening the seat belt across me.

"Relax and enjoy. I do not always travel as this. My friend had an opening that was perfect for us."

A moment later the whining noise got louder. The plane lurched forward and we sped across the tarmac.

I had never been a big fan of fair-ground rides and roller coasters. Not that we had many visit out village or the nearby town where I worked.

I had tried a few.

This was nothing like that.

I was squished deep into the soft leather seat. I could not move as we whizzed forwards.

The next moment we tilted at an alarming angle upwards. I wanted my hands free so that I could grip onto the arms of the chair, holding on for dear life.

When there was a loud 'clunk' noise I exclaimed "What was that?"

"Just the wheels. They get put away." Dennis said, patting my hand.

"Oh" I said. Still not knowing what that meant.

A moment later I could see brighter light outside the window next to Dennis. And there were clouds.

I had never been higher than the clouds.

It looked like I could reach out to pluck a piece of cotton wool to wipe my make-up off at the end of the day.

I stared in wonder as we seemed to level out. The whining quieted to a background noise.

There was a brief 'Bing' noise.

Mandy came back into the main room.

"We have Bollinger 2002, if that is satisfactory? Or a 1998 Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin La Grande Dame Brut. If you prefer." She said. "Or something else?"

That sounded like English, but I had no idea what she was talking about.

"The Bollinger merci." Dennis said.

I sat there shaking.

"We undo the seat belt." Dennis said, reaching over to undo my belt. "Come" he beckoned, urging and helping me onto his lap. The seats were plenty big enough. He did drag the towel onto his lap first.

"Remy. Please to explain 'club du mile de haut.' For Little-one." He said.

Remy smiled. She almost laughed.

"Julie. Have you heard of the 'Mile-High Club'?" She asked.

"I think so." I said cautiously. "Sort of." I continued. Trying to think where I had heard of the phrase.

"It is a loose club of people who have had sex more than a mile above the ground."

I gasped and stared at her. Then at Dennis.

We were going to do what now?

Dennis laughed out loud.

At that, Remy burst out laughing as well.

I sagged with relief. They were teasing me. I hoped they were teasing me.

Or maybe not. It sounded like fun.

That would be something to tell Sarah.

It was nice to hear Remy laugh. She was normally so quiet and serious. But still I felt hard-done-by.

They were taking advantage of my naïvety.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. Or something else." Dennis said. He held my hand.

Just then 'Mandy' arrived with three glasses of bubbly.

Dennis picked up two of the glasses. He clinked glasses with Remy. "Salut." He said. Remy Replied. "Salut."

I just said "Cheers." Somewhat nervously as Dennis held one of the glasses to my lips.

If I thought the bubbly-stuff I had at Dennis's place a few weeks earlier was good. This stuff was amazing.

I sipped carefully. I did not want to get drunk. I was too scared.

And all the time those damn balls were buzzing away inside me. It was so distracting.

"You are enjoying yourself, Little-one?" Dennis interrupted my reverie.

"Yes. Sort of." I said, quietly. "But don't the staff wonder about me being nude? Or cuffed? It's scary."

"Maybe. Maybe they are polite." Dennis said casually. "Mandy." He called the lady over. "You have had naked people on this plane?"

"Oh Yes. Sometimes. Sir." She said still smiling her happy smile. "We carry pop-stars and their friends. We've had politicians, actors, the wealthy with their children. We have people not just naked, but wanting to join the mile-high club. Some times drunks, some on drugs. We have all sorts. It's is just part of the job. Mr Smith provides for all kinds. Our discretion is most important. As long as our clients are happy and come back for more. That is all. Please enjoy yourselves."

Moments later she returned with plates of food.

I had heard from friends about the pre-packed trays of awful food on plane journeys.

This was nothing like that. The food was as good as any restaurant I had been to.

And it kept coming.

Dennis ate his and hand fed me from the platefuls that kept appearing.

That seemed so intimate. And unlike our previous encounters.

He seemed to be enjoying himself.

Whenever I stopped eating, he would fiddle with the control box between my thighs. That would ramp up the speed of the vibrating balls, until I was gasping, seconds away from orgasm. Then he would turn the speed down again, to a mere background rumble.

Gods!

That was so frustrating.

Then he would feed me some more.

"Mandy. You have chopsticks?" Dennis asked. That was weird. He was feeding me with his fork. Chopsticks could get messy. We weren't eating Chinese prawns.

When Mandy arrived with a pair of Chopsticks, Dennis inspected them before announcing "Perfect."

Perfect for what?

From his jacket pocket he produced a couple of rubber bands. He slid these over each end of the chopsticks, then inserted his finger into the end as if to test something.

"Yes." He said. With one of his mischievous smiles.

He propped open one end of the sticks and pinched then over my right nipple.

"Owww. Oooooh." I murmured, grumbled, moaned.

He lifted the sticks to clip the other end over my left nipple. I was decorated with chopsticks like I was dinner.

They hurt. My nipples were pulsing with my heart beat. So was my clit.

And Dennis was still playing with the control box, driving me crazy.

It sure passed the time.

It did not seem long before Mandy was clearing stuff away in preparation for landing.

I had to shift back to the seat next to Dennis for him to buckle me in.

Just as it had been in England, the plane moved and stopped quite a way from the main airport buildings.

Mandy opened the door, then stood back to allow us to depart. Dennis and Remy both made a lot of their thanks and the departure. Rabbiting away in French, too fast for me to keep up.

I said a brief thank you.

I was trying to hide behind Dennis as we descended the steps.

Fortunately, we were quite a way from anyone watching except that, at the bottom of the steps, there was another person in uniform, standing beside a car.

"Puis-je voir vos passeports s'il vous plaît." The lady spoke, mainly to Dennis.

I understood the word 'Passport'. I would have offered it except that my hands were still cuffed behind me.

Again, the official didn't seem too phased at me being naked.

I was.

I was blushing again. I shivered, though it was actually quite a bit warmer than it had been in England.

Dennis, and Remy handed over our passports.

If the Lady looked at anything other than the photograph, it was extremely quick. They were handed back, along with a set of keys.

In moments we were in the car, with Remy driving.

For most of the drive, Dennis had me draped across his lap and the back seat, teasing and pinching me. He removed the chop-sticks. This let my nipples recover, but he later put them back on again.

He kept asking me questions about myself. Like my life before he had met me. He had received the report from Doctor Bernard, so asked me questions that seemed to stem from that. He wanted to know in detail what I had enjoyed and not enjoyed before and after we met.

It was embarrassing.

Some subjects that I had only ever talked about with Sarah. Some things I never talked about with anyone.

It took us about 40 Minutes to drive from the Airport at Orly to the village of Fleury.

This was a strange experience. I was so un-used to the way the houses were built. The telephone and power line supports were so different. There were huge shops alongside the road in the middle of fields of vegetable. It was all so strange.

Dennis had told me that his house was a converted Farm. But when we arrived it seemed much bigger than I had expected. The front face was beautiful old stone.

Remy Parked the car out front. She kissed Dennis on the cheek.

"Amusez-vous bien. Je te verrai dans quelques jours. Donne mon amour à Amélie."

"Merci. Jusqu'à Dimanche."

Remy plucked lightly at the chopsticks connected to my nipples. I felt another surge of pain and pleasure. "Have fun. See you soon." She waved, then walked away down the road.

"Come." Dennis took the bags and the leash and led me to his house.

I was surprised at how simple, yet elegant the inside of the house was.

"One moment." Dennis hung the loop at the end of the leash over a hook in a beam that crossed the kitchen. I was stuck there like a dog outside a shop. He chuckled at my predicament.

I shuffled in my heeled shoes around, in the only motion I could make, to survey the room and wondered what Dennis was up to.

I would love to have a kitchen this size, with this much equipment, and seating, and light and space.

I presume that Dennis was doing something with the bags. He was not gone long, but arrived back in a change of shirt. He still looked sharp and immaculate.

I was released for long enough to use the bathroom.

When I returned "So it is time for bed." He said.

Oh I hoped so. I really hoped so.

It still felt a bit early to me, but the hour time zone just confused me.

'Left my cottage at 6:30pm, Half hour to the Airport 7:00pm ish.

Maybe Fifteen minutes to check in, drive to the plane, taxi to the runway etc. Maybe 7:20pm

Flight of an hour and forty minutes that makes 9:00pm, French time an hour ahead of UK time - 10:00pm. A few minutes to leave the airport 10:10pm. Forty minutes drive to Fleury 10:50

Yes. I guess it would be bedtime.'

Dennis unhooked my leash. Then led me through the house, up the stairs, along a corridor to a room near the end.

This was sounding familiar.

The whole building was crooked, with bendy oak beams and uneven walls.

So very different to the very square and ordered layout of The Hall back home.

There was a small wonky window looking out over the long back garden. To the side was an ancient looking cupboard. Along one wall was a.... Well, I suppose bed. Though it didn't look like any bed I had been in.

"Remove shoes." Dennis instructed.

While I kicked off my sandals, he undid the cuffs from my wrists.

That was bliss.

I wiggled my arms and shoulders at the freedom of movement.

"Lay down."

I climbed onto and lay on the frame. The base seemed to be made of a thick latex or rubber of some sort.

"Open." Dennis indicated my mouth. When I opened my lips, he inserted a plastic pipe. Like the sort of thing I had seen medics use for CPR. At least on the TV shows.

"Breathe."

Well that was weird.

But yes, I could breathe well enough through the tube.

He wrapped something soft around the control box between my knees, but did not change the speed of the vibrations that were still rumbling away inside me.

"If you really need it. Scream. But try not. Enjoy."

Enjoy what?

Dennis brought a lid down on to the bed-frame. This was another sheet of latex in a wooden frame.

There was a hole and some extra latex where my mouth tube protruded. Other wise I was covered head to toe, finger to finger in latex.

Dennis attached some form of clamp, tightening the frames together.

There was a whirring as of a motor.

Then all the air got sucked out of the bed, imprisoning me in a skin of rubber. I was immobile. I could scarcely blink.

12