Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 11

Story Info
Julie in Fleury, meets the neighbours.
5.7k words
4.71
1.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11--A Fleury of Activity.

I woke to sunshine on my face. Silk sheets beneath me and a feeling of having been hugged in the night. There were signs that Dennis had been in the bed earlier, but had since gone.

I felt both wonderful. Satisfied. But still partly drained.

Whatever that was last night, it was both amazing and hell.

After a long stretch to get myself moving, I surveyed the bed. It was huge. I could stretch in any direction and not reach an edge.

For some reason I started mangling the Sophie-Ellis-Bextor song "The Party in my bed." You could have a party. I did consider, briefly, how many people had been in the bed at the same time.

However, needs drove me in search of a bathroom.

The one attached to the bedroom was way better than my own. On a par with the huge wet-room at the hall.

One look in the mirror though, was a horror story.

My work make-up was always fairly basic. But I had not had a chance to wash after leaving work and then being whisked across the country. That session in the rubber bed had left my face like a leftover froma halloween party.

I spent hours in the shower, luxuriating in the mass flow of hot water from all directions.

It was like a warm massage.

Ages later I felt really clean and fully recovered.

The towels on the rail by the door were big and fluffy. I considered walking around with one wrapped around me. But once I was dry, I decided that maybe I shouldn't.

The only thing of mine I had, was my toothbrush placed on a table nearby, which I used.

Then I went in search of food.

I was a bit disappointed to find the big kitchen was empty, so I looked around for something.

I was just checking the fridge when there was a knock on the door and it opened.

"Bonjour Dennis. Es-tu là?" A pretty lady with long, brown, hair poked her head round the door.

She looked surprised as I looked round the edge of the fridge door.

"Ooh La." She put her hand to her mouth. "Une moment." She turned. "Enfants. Rentrer à la maison. Chercher papa."

There was the sound of scampering, little, feet disappearing into the distance.

"Hi." I said. A bit sheepishly as she turned back towards me. I was still completely naked.

"Bonjour. Dennis is here?" The lady said when she had returned from shooing the children away.

"Yes. No. I don't know where he is at the moment. I'm sorry. I'm errr... I'm Julie." I said, still trying to partly hide myself behind the fridge door.

"You come with him yesterday?" She asked.

"Yes. We flew in late last night. I'm sorry. Who are you?" Indeed, who was she?

"I am Sandrine. I was wife to Dennis until 5 year ago. I live next door."

The ex-wife eh? This could be difficult.

"Hi. Err. Nice to meet you." I offered.

"You have no clothes?" She asked simply, coming fully into the kitchen.

"Ermm. No. I had a dress, but Remy took it with her. I'm err..." Yes? And what was I doing?

"This is from Dennis? He make you do this?" She asked, as she casually sat in the large, wooden, chair at the head of the kitchen table. IT seemed almost a statement rather than a question.

"Yeah. Sort of." I admitted. There was no point hiding anymore. I closed the fridge door.

"He has not changed much. I see why he like you. You very pretty." She looked me up and down. "He like hurting you too?" She asked.

Well that was a bit blunt. I looked down at myself wondering what bruises or red patches were visible. Ok. Yes. There were a few marks visible.

"Yeah. Errm We found out that I kinda like it."

"Yes. He like that. Me too. He is good. He very nice man. But he like control. He like giving pain."

"Is that why you separated?" I asked. Well, if she could be blunt, so could I. And I really did want to know.

"Oh No. No. I like pain. I'm masochist, same as you. But I wanted children. Dennis very much not want children."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"No. He is good man. He let me go. I married nice man. Very nice man. But Dennis still look after me. He look after our children. He pay for many things for children. He like Godfather. We still good friends." She patted the chair next to her. "Come sit. Tell me. How you meet? What he do to you?"

Rather reluctantly I sat and told her. I tried to skirt over some bits, but she insisted on details. The spanking stool she knew about though she had not been over it herself. She seemed amused when I told her that I had orgasmed on it. That made her laugh. It was a light cheerful laugh.

"That sound like fun. You very suited for Dennis. I see why you together. Very good. Would love to see that."

"Yeah. He does like showing me off too. It's like he gets a thrill out of me being naked and other people looking at me. I hate it and enjoy it. It's so embarrassing. Yet so much fun at the same time."

"Yes. You his prize. He very proud of pretty girl. He display you. When we together, he like to display me. But I not enjoy it. Not like that. If you enjoy it, go for it." She patted my hand. She seemed amused. I was surprised and glad that she seemed to show no jealousy.

Just then the door flew open. Dennis had arrived. He stopped suddenly when he saw us.

"Sandrine. Julie." (Only it sounded more like 'Son-Dreen' and 'Jooo-Leee,' the way he said it.). Dennis closed the door, and approached Sandrine, as she was nearest.

"Sandrine. Bonjour." He bent to kiss her on both cheeks.

"You have met Julie.?" He did lean over to kiss me. On one cheek. I felt hard done by.

"You hungry?" he asked me, standing behind me with his big, strong, hands on my shoulders.

"Ravenous." I admitted.

"You sit. I cook something." Sandrine leapt from her chair and immediately set about cooking. She seemed to know where everything was; the food, the dishes, pots and pans.

Dennis sat and simply held my hand. I was glad of his companionship.

"You Ok?" He asked quietly.

"Yes." I answered.

"Nothing hurting?"

"No. Not really. I think i recover pretty quickly. All good I think."

"That is good." He smiled his melting smile. God! He was so gorgeous when he smiled like that.

In minutes Sandrine served up two crêpes with ham and cheese. It was amazing. Not like the one in the fancy restaurant, but still excellent. An English Pancake only better.

"Thank you. Merci." I managed, whilst tucking in.

"Sandrine, my love, are you free? Are you up to play? Is Eric free?" Dennis asked. He had his mischievous smile on.

"Hah. You have not changed." Sandrine laughed and slapped Dennis, gently on the shoulder. "I will ask Mama to have the children. Eric may be free later. What do you have planned?"

"Nothing planned. Not much planned. Today I show Julie my home. My Fleury. My family. This afternoon, we play. This evening we play some more. Samedi, err... Saturday, we go into Fontainebleu. I show Julie the town. I have a little business. Le Dimanche... Sunday, Remy et Amelie join us for a walk, dans le Bois... The woods. And we all play. I know the place. You remember the place?"

Sandrine nodded. "Oui. Le grand vieux chêne?"

Did she look a bit... Whistfull? Jealous? Certainly she looked down at her hands for a moment.

"Lundi... Monday we fly back to England." Dennis continued.

Well that was news to me. Sounded like a lot of playing. And I could guess what Dennis would mean by playing. I wondered where the others fitted in.

"And business?" Sandrine asked.

"A little business. There is always Business. I arrange for repairs to house. There are things always need business." Dennis said.

As we emptied our plates Sandrine whisked them away and washed them. Then she headed for the door.

"je rentre à trois heures cet après-midi?" She said as she waved goodbye.

"Bon. Three Of the clock. Perfait." Dennis said to her retreating face, as she closed the door.

"And now. My little one, you are recovered?"

"Oui." I said. "A little sore. But happy."

"You like my special bed and machine?" Dennis asked.

"Yes. A lot. But perhaps not too often." I admitted. "I'm still drained. It feels like I have exercised too much."

"I have many machines. I have many toys." He grabbed my hand. "Come."

Dennis led me back to that room.

It looked softer and less threatening by the light of day.

"First." Dennis pulled a tangle of leather and metal from cupboard.

He spent several minutes wrapping it around me -- and doing plenty of groping in the process - then adjusting the leather strips to the metal hoops, until it fit like some sort of harness.

He stood back for a moment to admire his handiwork. Or maybe to consider what to do next.

I don't have big boobs. I always thought of them as moderate. Adequate.

As Dennis tightened the straps around my breasts, they stuck out further from my chests and pulsed red. My nipples were hard little thimbles. That sensation always made my clit pulse in sympathy.

"Like that, little one?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes. Nice."

Next, he tightened the strap between my legs. I thought he was trying to cut me in half.

From the cupboard he pulled a pair of tiny cages, about the size of thimbles. These turned out to be yet another new type of nipple clamp.

Imagine, if you will, a tiny champagne cage, just small enough to clamp over a nipple, then tightened with tiny screws. It did make it look as if my teats had been caged, like animals in a zoo.

From the end of the wire cages, hung jewelled weights that glittered as they swung, pulling and tugging on my poor abused nips. Every move I made, had the weights swinging, tugging and arousing me.

Gods alive, who thinks up such things?

The final touch was velvet lined leather cuffs to my wrists.

I don't know what has happened to me, such that, every time I was restricted, put in bondage, or punished in some way, it just got me so hot.

For the next couple of hours, Dennis simply led me around. We walked all around the house and garden.

The house itself was built into a large U-Shape, with a large main building facing to the East, then two wings at each end of the main building facing to the west. There was a half-paved courtyard at the back between the wings, and the garden continued on a slope westward, down to a small stream. There was a small amount of woodland to the North, and more over the stream to the west.

It was a lovely building.

Very different to The Hall he had in my village in England.

This house was old and irregular. There was hardly a straight wall or ceiling or wooden beam in the whole place. There were bits that were elegant. Other bits that were quite rustic. And other bits that were straight-up strange. I loved the weird furniture. He had some wonderful paintings and sculptures. Some of them quite risqué. There were other things that seemed a bit out of place.

"This hook, and this hook, and this hook, for hanging things. Many hooks used and... and then spanking here." He showed me the extras. At each hook, Dennis would loop my cuffs over the hook and give me a few gentle spanks, by way of demonstration.

They were fun, and hot, in a way. But they were not the true spanks that set my butt on fire and revved my motors.

Drained as I felt, I still longed for more.

In a back room, that was a kind of second sitting room, there were even old-fashioned looking, padded seats that could be used for... yeah -- Spanking or tying people to.

"But..." I started to ask.

"Later. I show you."

Yeah. I bet he would. I was already getting excited in anticipation.

I had orgasmed my head off last night. But was, even now, up for more.

How I had changed in the last few months.

Even in the kitchen there were fixtures to enable bondage. Dennis made use of these to string me up from a beam by the cuffs, while he prepared something for lunch. Each time he passed me he would grope or spank me, or feed me titbits of food. A tweak of a nipple. A smack on my bottom with his hand or a handy wooden spatula.

All of which was intimate, surprising, and was keeping me aroused.

Dennis left me hanging from the beam while he prepared a modest lunch.

Someone had stocked the fridge in his absence.

I had to wonder about his relationship with his ex-wife.

"Dennis. Bonjour." Sandrine and, I Presumed, her husband Eric, said in unison as they entered through the door.

"Ahh. You have started without me." Sandrine gave a mock pout, probably at seeing me suspended.

"Non. We get ready. We go through to back room." Dennis said as he unhooked me and led us all to the second sitting room at the end of the Right side or Northern wing of the house.

The Northern wall had a single small window. To the West, a large picture window looking down the garden. Facing into the courtyard was a double patio door. The wall adjoining the door had two of the largest TV screens I had seen. On a shelf below this were all sorts of music, hi-fi,-recorders and other technical stuff.

Using a couple of short chains, Dennis hooked the cuffs on my wrists to two hooks on a wooden beam near the middle of the room, facing the TV screens.

"Stay." Dennis joked to me as he turned to put something on the TV screen, then left the room.

When the program started, I immediately recognised the main room as of The Hall in England. The Camera must have been on a high shelf at the far side of the room. The image showed the girl being cuffed to a frame and a crowd of people then taking turns to spank the naked girl.

That girl was me.

Fortunately, Dennis had fitted me with that full-face hood, so I was not recognisable. It was weird watching what had happened. Knowing how each blow and each different instrument had felt at the time.

Sandrine and Eric stood and stared at the screen, until Dennis returned with a sack full of toys and gadgets.

"Eric you join us?" Dennis asked.

"Maybe. You know, I do not hit my wife. But I watch." Eric said, a bit hesitantly.

Sandrine hugged Eric from the side where she was standing. "He cannot bring himself to hit me, even though I want it. But he will watch. He likes that."

"I cannot do it. But I trust you. As always. I watch." Eric said, then sat in one of the large, black leather chairs by the window.

"Sandrine. Remove your dress." Dennis said, approaching her.

Sandrine pulled her light, flowery pattern dress over her head, showing her creamy, silky, panties and bra. She actually looked in pretty good condition, considering she was a few years older than me and had had at least two children. Her breasts were a bit bigger than mine, and not quite so perky. But she was full and curvy and looked good enough to eat.

"Et enlève ta culotte." Dennis looked at her sternly. "All your clothes. You know the rules."

"Yes. Sir." Sandrine suddenly looked submissive in a way that she had not done until that moment. She lowered her head and hands. Her shoulders slumped a little. Her hands were clasped in front of her, eyes down in a typical schoolgirl conciliatory manner.

She slipped off her underwear, placing them, with the dress on the nearest chair.

Dennis applied cuffs to her wrists then hooked her to the same chains holding me, so that she was facing me. Really close. Face to face close.

From his bag he pulled a couple of clamps. As he clipped these to Sandrine's big, brown, nipples, I could not help thinking of a chemistry lesson from back in my school days. Maybe if I had known then, that those hose clamps could have been used for other things, I might have paid more attention in class. Sandrine's nipples must have been nearly twice the size of mine. Dennis clamped them down hard until I could see Sandrine wince. I winced in sympathy.

Dennis passed a length of twine from each of our nipple cages to all the others, so that we were pulled really close together. Any movement either of us made, tugged hard on both our own and the other person's teats. Every tug went straight like a bolt of electricity to my clit.

Dennis then cuffed our ankles. He had Sandrine place her feet between mine before clipping us both to a long metal bar on the floor. With her feet inside of mine, that placed Sandrine's face at pretty close to the same height as mine.

Dennis coiled a rope around my waist and then Sandrine's, so that we were pulled even closer together.

Cosy close.

Skin to skin close.

"Bon."

With that Dennis retrieved a leather device, rather like a cat-o-nine-tails, in bright-red leather.

"To warm up." He said with an evil grin. He twirled the handle so that the long, leather tails swirled in a circle. As he stepped closer, we could both see the swinging tails edge closer to our exposed skin. The next swing slid gently across my left buttock. It was like a soft stroke. The next blow was a bit harder. The third slapped across both my butt cheeks.

That stung.

This was more like it. I jerked back at the pain, but quickly realized my mistake, as I felt the tug on my breasts and heard the sharp intake of breath from Sandrine.

"Sorry" I muttered to her.

At the next blow across my right butt, I tried to keep my body still, and just concentrate on the pain and the heat. By then Dennis had moved another step round, so that the next blow of the flogger struck Sandrine. She jerked and we both gasped at the sudden pain in our nipples.

"Pardon." Sandrine said quietly.

I blew her a kiss. I don't know how she reacts to the pain. I could feel my arousal growing. I was getting warm and wet.

Try as she might, Sandrine could not keep still. With each thwack of the flogger, she squirmed at the pain. Our bodies warming and squirming against each other was another erotic sensation that just drove me higher.

Dennis continued pacing faster and the blows to our bodies got harder. Round and round he went, covering our butts, our thighs and backs with burning stripes of pain.

I could not imagine anything more sensual, sexual, erotic or downright perverted.

I was loving it.

I looked straight ahead, to see the tears forming in Sandrine's eyes. I hardly needed to lean forward to kiss her, as our faces were so close.

At first, she seemed hesitant, she stared at me. I tried to give a comforting smile, despite the desire to grimace at the sudden pain, as Dennis moved back to strike me again. Sandrine softened and returned the kiss. For the last few weeks, I had been separating the sexual highs from romance and intimacy. This kiss brought that intimacy back. I felt super aroused, especially with our warm bodies pressing so intimately together.

I could feel my blood pumping in my ears. Not just my bottom, but the whole of my back and thighs felt like they were on fire. Each stroke of the flogger raised my body heat. The tingling sensations of my skin felt almost over-whelming.

I was still kissing Sandrine and had barely registered that the flogging had stopped. However, the very next moment, the lashes came up directly between my spread legs. The tails of the flogger thudded against the leather strap of the harness, which had been pushing my labia apart. I felt the force right through my sex. My clit throbbed. That triggered of a wonderful wave of orgasm rippling through me.

Another stroke of the flogger, pushed the wave of orgasm higher. I could no longer hold the kiss, and cried out. My whole body shook. That shaking tugged on the twine binding our nipples together. The pain was both sobering and a weird pleasure, mingling with the burning skin and the rippling orgasm in my loins.

I was still shaking and pulling on my bonds, when I felt Sandrine pulling back. Dennis had returned to flog her. I don't know where or how, or what he did, but as I watched, her eyes seemed to roll into her head and she collapsed completely, sagging against the chains.

There was a sudden flurry of activity, as Dennis and Eric rushed to release Sandrine from the chains. For a moment I lost concentration on what they were doing, as the string, pulling on my breasts was released. That immediate pain was not pleasurable, but gave way to a pleasurable tingling after a moment, as the twine was cut and the pressure was released.

12