Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 13

Story Info
A walk?? In the woods.
4.4k words
4.45
1.2k
1

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Chapter 13--A Walk In the Woods

The Forest had some real weird and wonderful rock formations. We had a lot of rock in The Dales, and I had walked a good few of those over the years, but nothing quite like the boulders and caves, tunnels, valleys and sandy terrain that we encountered. That walk in itself was amazing, let alone all else that happened..

After a brief breakfast of baguette with some yummy cheeses, Dennis led me by the collar, down the front path. I was nervous about this, as I was still naked, apart from the pink collar and the outdoor shoes.

At the gate Remy was waiting, dressed more casually then when she was on duty as a driver in England. Loose jeans with a grey shirt. And none of her usual fancy make-up. Very casual for her.

Beside her was a petite brunette, with a bob haircut, in cut-off jeans and a check top.

"Bonjour. Ca va?"

"Ca va bien. Merci." I managed in reply, shyly.

"This is my wife Amelie." Remy said introducing the pretty Brunette.

"Ici Julie." Remy said to Amelie.

"Bonjour." But instead of shaking hands. Amelie leaned forward to kiss me on both cheeks.

Or, I guess I should say, she really pressed her cheek to mine and kissed the air next to me.

What a weird greeting.

She seemed to completely ignore my nakedness.

Remy's own car in France was a reddish coloured Renault van. With Amelie up front and Dennis and I in the back we drove out of Fleury, along many winding country roads. Most of the landscape was woodland. We passed some fields full of sunflowers. There were other fields of strange crops, I did not recognise, though was later told they were Artichokes.

The farmhouses, dotted here and there, were mostly brick with red tile roofs.

We saw few people, so my initial fear at being naked in the van, began to subside.

Half an hour later we drew into a gravelled bay beside the road. There were a few other cars. Most were empty. One had a group of people inside talking.

"This is Forest of Fontainebleu. We are near the 'Bois de Roi'. The wood of the king." Dennis said. "We go for a walk."

Dennis slid open the side door to beckon me out. I stepped out nervously into the open.

Remy and Amelie came round and they all -- ALL Three of them - started stripping off their clothes.

Amelie had small, pretty breasts, and neat, naked pussy atop strong legs. She looked -- I guess well proportioned, but I also thought quite yummy.

Remy, who was taller, had narrow hips, big - bigger boobs. Hers were bigger than mine.

I felt a pang of jealousy. I like my boobs. I thought they were adequate. But Remy had NICE boobs.

When she slid her jeans down -- that was when I had a shock.

Under her black thong, Remy had a cock. Not a big cock. But definitely a cock.

I just stared.

"So, now you know." She said, raising her eyebrow at me. "As we walk, we talk, and I will tell you."

"Oh. Err... Sorry." I babbled, aware that I had been staring and that it was impolite. I turned back to Dennis.

He had also stripped down to a thong. That and his sports shoes were all he was wearing. He pulled a couple of backpacks from the van. Dennis and Remy carried the bags.

"We are going for a walk like this?" I asked, squeaking.

"Yes." Remy said. "Look." She was pointing towards one of the other cars in the parking area.

Three people. Two guys and a girl were un-loading bags. They were also naked but for their hiking shoes.

"Oh." I shrugged. I stopped trying to hide behind the van. I still felt vulnerable and awkward.

With that Remy locked the van.

Dennis led us off along a sandy trail into the woodland.

We walked through varieties of trees. There was some gentle, climbing up rocky trails. To the sides of the trails were boulders ranging from less than a meter to thirty meters in size.

After maybe fifteen minutes Dennis headed down a smaller side trail. Remy caught up with me to walk along side on the sandy trail.

"So Julie. Let me tell you why I am as I am and why I love Mr Dennis so much."

"Please." I said. "But only if you are comfortable. I... I shouldn't have stared. That was rude of me. Sorry."

"Not a problem." Remy said.

"When I was in my teen years, I knew something was wrong. I did not know what, but I was not like the other boys. When the other boys started shaving, I did not. When the other boy's voices changed, mine did not. I often grew worried. Depressed. It was during my years doing my Bac, that is Baccalaureate, when I became very depressed. My family are not very understanding or supportive. I attempted to take my own life. Amelie, my friend from college, caught me. She happened to know Mr Dennis as well and told him.

"Mr Dennis has a good family. He is my cousin. Though to that point we were not very close.

Mr Dennis was already making much money. He has always been good at making money. For Mr Dennis to look at somebody, to watch them, is to him like reading a book. He knows people. He reads them"

"Yes." I agreed. He surely could.

"Somehow, and I do not know all the details, he and his family managed to get me away from Fontainebleau to England. I stayed with a family. My foster family. They are part of his family. They cared for me. They helped me to come to peace with myself.

"You have met Doctor Bernard. He was their friend as well as their Doctor. He helped me. Between Mr Dennis, my foster family and Doctor Bernard, they helped me to become a woman. This is who I should be.

"Something went wrong with my birth, and I was not made the way I should be. When I knew that I really was a woman, I lost my depression. I am at peace.

"I finished my school in England. I came back to Fontainebleau, a few years later, as a woman. I am lucky that my parents named me Remy. In France Remy is used for boys and girls. Like Ashley in England. Or Francis, or Brooklyn or Charlie. My family are still not very understanding, but they accept me.

"When I had finished at school I went to work for Mr Dennis. When Sandrine left him, although he was happy for her, he lost his way. He lost his control. He drank too much Bordeaux and Pastis. That is when he lost control of his car. He has not driven since. I took over driving for him. He is a good man." Remy paused in her narrative. "And this is why Amelie and I have agreed to help him to help Alice. You remember what we said about Alice? We think she is in trouble. Mr Dennis feels he may be partly responsible. He feels that he has to help. Amelie will be coming to England with us."

"I remember." I said. "What are you going to do?"

"We don't know. We haven't thought it all through yet. Mr Dennis is still thinking. And he has people to talk to. We think we need to somehow get close to Armstrong. Maybe inside his business."

The trail widened. Amelie had caught up to insinuate herself between Remy and me.

"Remy wants to help. Remy is concerned, because Mr Dennis is concerned. I worry about my Remy." She said hugging her closely.

"Amelie is between jobs. She is taking a couple of months break. She will be coming to live in England anyway. For two years now, we have not seen each other very much. Mr Dennis knows this and worries for me. We will have some time together. We can both be of service to Mr Dennis." Remy added.

"I love my Remy." Amelie said pulling herself closer. "I loved HIM before he went to England. I have loved HER ever since." She kissed Remy on the shoulder. "Does that make me a lesbian? Does that make me strange? Am I bisexual? I don't know. I'm not really attracted to other women. I just love my Remy."

Remy kissed Amelie softly, but did not slow the pace and they continued walking arm in arm. Leaving me to ponder.

Just then we came to a narrow canyon, between twenty-foot high rocks so we had to walk in single file. The trail split round rocks, then re-connected in several places.

As we emerged beyond the rocks there was a slight climb. Then we took another side trail to the left.

After another few hundred meters we came to a clearing among the trees.

Dennis and Remy slung their packs onto a flattish, round rock, like a large doughnut, to one side, close to a rock face.

Remy handed round bottles of water.

It was a warm day and the trail had been pretty dusty. We all drained our bottles pretty quickly and handed the empties back.

"Remy. You ready." Dennis asked.

"Sure Mr Dennis."

"This. My favourite oak tree. 500 years old. See that branch."

We all looked up to the solid branch hanging some twenty-five feet above our heads. The leaves just beginning to turn with the change of season.

It was a magnificent tree. Old and full. I was no tree expert. I COULD just about tell that this was an oak. We had passed hundreds of them. Along with pines and beeches. So many old and interesting trees.

I wondered what stories this one could tell.

Who had been in this clearing over the years?

"No problem." Remy said, taking a length of string from her pack, she tied a fist sized rock to the end in an elaborate knot.

She whirled the rock around at the end of her arm several times, then in one smooth throw, the rock sailed up and over the branch Dennis had indicated. As it lowered on the far side, Remy loosened the string until she held the rock again. Dennis tied rope from his pack to the end of the string. He fed the rope up as Remy pulled the string down, until the rope had cleared over the branch and slid back towards us. Once Remy had hold of the rope, she untied the string and the rock. She threw the rock to the side and returned the string to her pack.

Dennis beckoned me towards him.

"Sit."

I sat. I got a sandy bottom.

Dennis tied an elaborate series of knots and loops around my ankles and lower legs up to my knees.

I had a bad feeling about this.

Was I going to be hung like a bat?

"Ready?" He asked.

"For what?" I had to ask.

"For some fun." He patted me and grinned.

"I guess."

"Relax little one." He stood and started pulling on the rope until it was tense.

Just then Remy and Amelie came over to hold me as Dennis carried on pulling.

They paused when my legs were in the air and I was lying on my back.

Remy held my head, Amelie held my hips steady as Dennis pulled more, and I slowly rose off the ground.

Remy kept hold to stop me banging my head. Dennis kept pulling on the rope until my head was a couple of feet off the ground.

Exactly at the same height as Remy's cock.

It was a small cock. Not minute. But smaller than any that I had experienced. She was shaved naked.

And the most striking thing!

She had no balls. No bollocks. No testicles. No Nuts. A sausage with no beans.

I was lost in studying Remy's cock, that I almost took it in my mouth. But just then, she stood back, and walked away. I felt a mild disappointment.

My hands above... Below? My head, could not quite reach the ground.

I could not see what Dennis was doing with the rope. He must had fixed it to something, because a moment later he came over to me.

"Ok My little one?"

"So far." I said. I could already feel my blood beginning to pool in my head.

"Ankles? Legs? These are ok?"

"Yeah." Actually, the loops and knots he had done were surprisingly supportive.

"Shout when you have enough. If not... Just enjoy. This will be different."

Different all right.

With a gentle push Dennis set me swinging.

One moment I could see Remy and Amelie spreading a blanket on the ground at the far side of the clearing. The next moment I was looking at the huge girth of the ancient oak tree.

Remy and Amelie snuggled on the blanket and were having a snog.

The gnarly wood, had lumps and broken branches all over the trunk.

Rocks and roots of the other trees surrounded the clearing.

My reflections were interrupted by a most weird sensation. Dennis had some form of greenery. A plant or a handful of long green leaves or branches that he was using. When I swung past him and he brushed me with them, they were gentle. Almost ticklish. When I swung back again, Dennis would swing the branches as well to give a broad whack across whichever bit of my body that he could reach at the time.

Tickle, whack, tickle, whack, tickle, whack.

And so it went.

I was getting hot at the tingling pain over my exposed skin.

Being upside down and getting dizzy just made the whole thing weird.

I think I would have preferred a good spanking, but Dennis did like to do things differently.

When Dennis stopped and put the branches down, he held my bottom so that I stopped swinging.

"Ok. Little one?"

"Yeah I guess. Bit weird. Never been upside down like this. But it is OK."

He stroked my bottom. Then because it was nearly the same height as his head, he kissed it.

If he had turned me around, I would happily have given him an upside down blow-job.

That was a strange thought.

I used to do that sort of thing reluctantly for previous boyfriends, but it seemed like the right thing to do to please Dennis. Because I wanted to please him.

Was that what Amelie meant? She was willing to do strange things, and move out of her comfort zone and usual behaviour to please Remy. Because she wanted to please Remy.

My thoughts were interrupted by the woman herself. "You Ok Julie?" She asked.

"Yeah Ok. Thanks."

Just then I felt a soft touch on my pussy.

Gods! Was that her? Was that Amelie kissing my pussy lips?

That was a first.

My only other woman to woman experience had been fingers only with Emma a few weeks earlier.

After the initial surprise, I realised that it was pleasant. I wasn't repulsed.

I don't know why I should have thought I would be repulsed. Strange expectations.

"Hmm. That's nice." I said, voicing my thoughts aloud.

"You like?" Amelie asked. "I wanted to try, and you seemed available." She giggled.

I had been swinging with my eyes half closed. Now I opened them. Amelie was right in front of me. Her neat triangle of pussy was right at my head height.

I had never studied pussy. Not even my own really.

Amelie had thick, pink, lips, neatly shaved, with a tight, thin, slit. She had almost no sun-tan lines. I wondered if she was another, like Francine and Francois who were comfortable going naked a lot.

As she leaned forward to plant another kiss on my pussy, hers came within reach, so I returned the favour.

Amelie giggled again. She had a light sexy way of giggling. Like an exaggerated version of her light sexy voice.

Ok. A first for me too.

I might try that again. Except not right now as she was out of reach and I couldn't move.

"I like." Amelie said.

I could hear Dennis and Remy chuckling in the background.

"My naughty Amelie, really is a Lesbian." Remy said.

"Non." Amelie replied. "I love you because of you. I just wanted to... to have a try. Maybe I could. But I love you." She returned to wrap her arms around Remy.

"You ready to continue, little one?" Dennis asked.

"Yes. I'm Ok. I'm Ready." I was. I wanted more.

He set me swinging and spinning again.

I shut my eyes.

Dennis started again: With the brushes, the tickles, the swipes or the full hard whacks. But even more random than earlier.

I had no idea what was coming or where it would touch, strike, hit me.

Hit me. Brush me. Strike me. Hit me. Tickle me. Touch me.

Touch me. Me. Me. Me.

I let it wash over me. Let myself drift to feel it.

Feel my skin. Feel the tingle. Feel the glow. Feel the warmth. Feel the heat rising.

Feel the world drift away.

Feel myself drift away. Away.

Something was happening, somewhere.

I could hear birds singing in the trees. There was a mumbled conversation. Remy? Amelie?

They were so far away. Little dots down a long, dark, bright, glowing, dim, tunnel.

Somewhere there was a bright light. Brightness. All around me.

I was drifting in a warm pool of water but was not getting wet.

I was drifting in the galaxy.

In the universe. Drifting. Away. Away.

There. There was my mother. The bitch. Shouting. Running away with that horrid man.

What was his name? Did it matter?

'Mother. Mummy? Why won't you talk to me?'

Does it matter?

Her face drifted away. Away. Away in the distance. With a dark cloud that drifted and was gone.

'Mother.' Was that my voice or something else? Or my imagination?

'Father? Daddy? Always so sad. Let me hug you, Daddy! Let me comfort you. Daddy. Come back to me.' But he too drifted away.

'Dave. David.' I remember you. That slime-ball, useless, fumbling, teen who took my virginity. Then bragged to all his mates. Idiot. He did not matter. He was just being a boy. He drifted away. Away. Away. Away.

'Richard. Dear Richard. I think I loved you. But you went away.' And he too went away.

'Jeff? Who were you? Jeff? We were never really made for each other were we?' And his face faded and drifted away.

'Chris?' Chris Underwear... wood... Underwood! Chris Underwood. Another slime-ball. The manager at my first job. Hands everywhere. Looking. Leering. But I was young and inexperienced. I never did report him. Glad I got the job at the Estate agents. That was better.

So he drifted away. Away. Away.

I was so far away.

'Larry? Hah Larry. Yeah I was using you as much as you were using me. I don't even remember your face.' And his faded body faded away. Away. Gone in the distant stars of the distant galaxy.

Away. Away. Everything went away.

I was a burning bush. A red hot poker in a fire. But a nice fire. A silk worm in a cocoon. A cocoon of warm.

I was in... Bliss? Nirvana? Heaven? Happiness?

Oh yes.

Somewhere out there.

"Little one?"

"Julie?"

There were voices.

Who were they?

"Julie? Come back to us Julie."

Come back? Where to? Where was I? Was I Julie?

Oh yes in a cocoon.

No!

No I had a body.

There were hands. Squillions of hands touching me. Stroking me.

I DID have a body.

There! Hands on MY arms. I had arms that glowed. That moved. Fingers. Yes!

Hands on my legs. I had legs. They felt like legs.

Hands on my belly. Stroking. Comforting.

Hands on my vulva. My pussy.

I was a woman! I had a pussy. Oh yes I had a pussy. A hot pussy.

A clit! Oh sweet gods. My clitoris. My little friend.

"Aghhhhhhh." Something was stroking my little pleasure button.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Was that me? It was a voice. It felt like mine but did not sound like mine.

That was an orgasm. What a strange word for that feeling. A Climax. A cum. A hot explosion in my head.

"Hmmmmmmmmm..."

"......mmmmmmm."

I was laying down. I had a head. Someone was stroking my head.

"Julie. Are you there?"

"Little one."

There were those voices again.

"Yes." I croaked. I think that was me. I could feel the vibration in my mouth.

Water cascaded over me. A waterfall. Warm, sweet, water filled my mouth.

I chocked and coughed.

Shit! What a way to come back from heaven.

More water. I swallowed.

That felt better.

And worse.

The water soothed my throat.

But I was laying on a blanket on the ground with sunshine on my face.

Someone was holding my head.

"Julie?"

"Yes?"

"Are you ok little one?"

"Yes!" That was more like me.

The bright light had gone. But I could still feel it. Remember it. That feeling.

I opened my eyes.

Three faces were staring down at me.

Dennis? Oh yes Dennis.

And Remy. And Amelie.

Concern?

They looked worried.

"Are you ok. Julie? You were mumbling and crying out."

"Was I?" I opened my eyes further.

I was in a glade. A clearing in a wood.

Oh yes. I was in France.

Not in heaven.

Oh Well. It was fun while it lasted.

I sighed. And tried to move.

My body came back to me.

It still glowed. I was tingling alive.

Wow.

I let my head sink back onto the lap. I think it was Remy.

12