Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 15

Story Info
Dennis, Julie, and friends go to a party.
7.1k words
4.85
1.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15--Stopping the Peak

"You are free Friday?" Dennis had asked.

"Can be." I said, hoping for another night out.

"Come to The Hall as soon as you are finished at work." He said. "Amelie is to feed us. Then we go out."

Dennis did not offer any further information. And I could hear from his demeanour that it was best not to ask. As usual he wanted to be in charge and surprise me.

So on Friday evening I walked to The Hall as soon as I got back from work. I was hoping for a good night. It had been a hectic few days in the office.

It was almost automatic for me to shed my clothes by the main gate and clip the collar and leash on, even though the weather was turning, and it was a bit cooler than it had been when I started doing this back in the summer.

At the main door, Remy answered to my knocking.

"Julie. Come in."

Remy was wearing a deep-crimson, silk, blouse, with a black, studded-leather, collar. She had a below-the-knee, black, leather skirt and high-heeled, black, ankle-boots. Very unlike the grey Chauffer uniform she usually wore. Her hair was tied back in a small pony tail.

"Come. We eat then get you dressed."

"Dressed? Huh? That is unusual." I commented

"Yes. But... well you will see." Remy smiled and had a glint to her eye that meant that she knew

something and I would probably not like/like it, in my usual love/hate of all things Dennis.

Amelie had prepared a wonderful seafood risotto. She was wearing a short, pinkish, cotton, print-dress.

Dennis was helping set out things on the table. He was dressed in leather and silk: Black shining silk shirt, tight, black, leather trousers with a wide leather belt, from which was hanging a riding crop and a leather flogger.

"Bonjour little-one." Dennis stopped what he was doing to step closer to kiss me. He fondled my naked butt as he led me to a chair at the side of the table.

"Sit. Dinner in a few minutes."

It was.

And it was delicious.

It felt a bit odd with me being naked and the other three of them dressed.

Still...

We all made small talk while we ate.

Whenever I tried to ask about what we were going to be doing or where we were going, I was told. "Non. Do not spoil the food. Food is important." By one or other of the three. "L'estomac gouverne l'esprit, The...the stomach rule the mind. You cannot think right or behave right if hungry. Food first."

Well yeah!

When we had eaten and cleared away, Dennis led us up to the room I thought of as 'His Play Room' I had been inside but not seen it until now.

He had a collection of devices that could only be described as kinky. Things for sitting on or in for pain or sex or both. There were various ropes and pulleys hanging from wooden rafters across the ceiling. I recognised ones that had held me all those weeks ago. Along one side of the room were a set of wooden cupboards.

From one of these cupboards Dennis pulled the black, corset that he had bought for me a few weeks earlier. Amelie helped him tighten this around my waist. They pulled the laces until I had a really narrow waist, but could just about continue to breathe. Breathing did make my boobs rise a fall a lot more than I was used to.

I was allowed to wear a sort of skirt that sat snuggly on the flair round the hips of the corset. It was nearly shear, strips of thicker lace and cloth nearly covered my arse crack and vulva, but not much more.

From another cupboard Dennis pulled out a couple of masks which he handed to Amelie and me.

"To be not recognised, unless we wish." Dennis said, by way of explanation.

So we were going somewhere kinky? I guess.

But why Amelie?

"And you too my love." Remy said, "As we agreed."

"I know. I am scared." Amelie said. And she did look scared.

"It is for show. Nothing will happen. We need it for appearances." Remy tried to reassure her.

For show what? For appearances what?

I was still in the dark.

Remy helped Amelie strip off her dress and underwear. Then helped her dress in a sort of costume consisting of leather strips and chains. This lot hid all the important bits. I mean, she was not showing any more skin than she would in typical brief bikini at a beach or pool. But it LOOKED like it did.

I liked it.

Amelie looked terrified.

"I will be near. Do not fear." Remy leaned in to give her a kiss. Then she wrapped her arms around Amelie.

When the doorbell rang, Remy hurried off to answer it.

"What is going on?" I asked

"We are going to some form of party." Amelie whispered. "I'm supposed to pose as Remy's submissive. I'm really not. I'm scared."

A moment later Emma burst into the room. She was as near naked as I was. She had a corset similar to mine, though of different style. Hers pushed her boobs up, to make more of her modest breasts. Her pulsing nipples just visible through the ring of red lace. She wore the tiniest black thong I had seen. I mean, it did cover her pussy lips. Just. But it left no doubt that she was shaved clean as a baby's bottom down there.

"Jeez! Your very own playroom dungeon. Wow. Oh hey you're all coming too?." She stopped and damped her enthusiastic outburst when she saw Dennis scowling and Amelie trying to cover her near-naked body. "Oh Sorry." She hung her head in contrition.

"Hi Emma." I said, giving her a brief hug. "This is Amelie. She is Remy's wife. You've just met Remy. I have no idea what is going on, but I hope somebody does."

Remy followed Master Mike in to the Room.

"I can help explain." Mike said. "Though the less you all know the better. You are all to accompany Me and Slut Em to one of the quarterly Parties at 'Locked-Up' in Manchester. It is a member's only play party for people in the Fetish and BDSM scene."

"I know a little about Mr Dennis and what he likes." Remy said. "But this is a time for us all to learn more about ourselves and each other. We all need to try to understand. I know I do. I think this will be good for us all."

"In order to register us all as members." Mike said. "I have had to specify all of our positions and favoured fetish or BDSM orientations. For the moment, Amelie will be going as Remy's submissive. The rest of you will be who you really are anyway."

"I am not really a Dominant or Dominatrix." Remy added. "And Amelie is not really a submissive, but for tonight it will not matter. We will still watch and enjoy. We just will not be participating in anything. Master Mike, Slut-Emma, Mr Dennis and Slut-Julie may be taking part. It will be up to them. Though from what I know, it may be difficult for them not to want to get involved. Master Mike and Slut-Emma have been before and talk highly about it."

"It's great fun. It is just so kinky and even perverted. Anything you have ever thought of. Anything that you may have fantasized about, I bet someone there will be doing it. I bet you will feel pretty straight. There will be loads of spanking and whipping. All sorts of bondage. Latex, Leather, Nylon, Lycra, even Metal--heads showing off their piercings and tattoos. You will see some folks who are completely covered from neck down in tattoos or maybe piercings. Like, in normal clothes you would probably have no idea. They are amazing."

"Oh. So like that Maison de whatsit face place you talked about in Birmingham?" I said

"Yes sort of. Maybe a bit smaller. A bit more cosy. Being member's only there are fewer stalls selling stuff. Though there were a few last time. And the specialities are a bit wider. It's just great to meet like-minded people."

"Anyway we do need to get going." Master Mike said, indicating his watch.

He held up three black capes towards Amelie, Emma and me.

"To cover you until we get there." He said. "It will be warm enough inside, but we don't want you lovely things to freeze to death now. Do we?"

Ha, bloody, ha.

Still I was grateful for the covering and quickly took the cape to warp around me.

There was plenty of room in Dennis's car. With Remy driving, and Amelie beside her, Master Mike and Emma, Dennis and me in the back.

Emma told me a bit more about 'Locked-Up' and her previous visit, before we drifted into small talk and more questions about my trip to France.

The hour's drive passed quickly.

.

It was cool and a bit damp walking the streets of Manchester to find the party site. Ahead of us was the main-line railway into the city on an elevated viaduct. There was a wall of red brick. The arches

and hollows beneath the viaduct had been filled in with various businesses. Each one seemed to have filled the curved arches with different style facias, and were different sizes where the road sloped down and up, as the arches kept the rail level. We even passed a glass fronted arch that held a brewery.

The next couple of arches were bricked in by more modern red bricks similar to but different from the original bridge structure. At street level in the middle of each arch were small red doors without even door handles.

The next arch had a pair of large glass double-doors.

This was apparently a common party venue. There were loads of posters on the walls, advertising events for dozens of concerts and parties. I guess it was useful because there were few if any houses nearby, so any noise did not interfere with local people's lives.

At the door were two Sumo wrestlers.

Well OK. They were white guys in Tuxedos and Bow-ties. But jeepers! They were huge. Maybe they were from the local rugby team of something.

Their whole demeanour shouted 'Don't even think about arguing.'

Mike, Dennis and Remy showed their invitations, which included the other three of us.

The giant smiled, nodded and waved us in through the glass door.

Just inside on the right wall were a load of lockers.

Mike opened one, then turned to us and said "Capes"

Emma slid hers off and handed it to him, showing everyone just how nearly-naked she was.

I shrugged. Oh well. Here we go.

I should be used to this by now.

It was the revealing that I still found hard.

Being naked, especially in public, was quite exciting.

Getting naked still seemed like the hard part to me.

I handed my cape over.

Amelie looked like she was about to blow a blood vessel as she handed hers over.

Remy hugged her reassuringly. "Calm, mon Cherie. Stay close."

Mike was already leading Slut EM out of the lobby towards the main event.

Emma, Amelie and I were not the least dressed. There were others wearing even less.

No one, so far, was actually fully bare-assed naked. Though some were very nearly so.

I had thought that reading the books that Dennis had given me would prepare me for something like this. It didn't.

Seeing so much kinky stuff in real life took a bit of getting used to.

There were people wearing leather, latex, PVC. Lycra, other stuff I couldn't identify.

There were men, women, something else or maybe in-between.

Lots of chains, whips, etc. Guys in plaid skirts with feather-boas. Some ladies walking around with -- well Strap-on dongs -- swinging from their nethers.

There was some sort of techno music playing in the background. Just loud enough to nearly drown out the sound of the trains rumbling overhead, and to allow for conversations not to echo off the walls, but not so loud that conversations were awkward shouting matches into people's ears.

More people were still pouring in.

Master Mike and Dennis seemed to be relaxed and chatting with others, whom one or other of them seemed to know. Mostly Mike I would guess.

It was while I was just looking round that I spotted Stefan. The guy who was slut S at Dennis's party.

I guess I should say that, what I saw was Stefan's cock. It was fully erect with some sort of strap around the base and balls. It was naked and shaved and poked out of some sort of leather knickers with a hole in them. It was an impressive cock.

I had no idea that it belonged to Stefan, until Emma squealed his name from beside me. It was only then that I looked up and remembered his face. He had a thick, black, leather, collar with a chain attached that lead to the hands of Mistress Abi. There were two other chains in her hand. These led to two other individuals. A guy: short, skinny, nearly bald, maybe in his late 30s, wearing a pink dress, pink stockings and pink, mid-heeled, shoes. The other was a girl: curvy- buxom even- In a black leather bra that was struggling to contain her impressive chest, and a short leather skirt. She had big wedge sole boots. She had a piercing through the septum of her nose. Both ears had multiple piercings. And when I looked again, there were obvious piercings pressing against, and nearly poking out through, her bra. She had long straggly, black hair, and make up that made her look sort of gothic. Dark eyes and lipstick.

I was still gawking and taking the scene in, when Emma bounced up to the group. She dipped her head in respect as she said "Good to see you and your sluts Mistress Abi."

"Ah Slut Em. Hello and Welcome, At You own Risk. You're always welcome, without guarantee. If you're so brave then face the tide. There is no mercy in this life."

Odd introduction.

Until I realised that she was echoing the words coming over the music system.

Maybe it was appropriate for here and now.

"Your Master here?" Mistress Abi asked.

"Master Mike? Yes he is with Sir Dennis. They are talking or something, so I am not required at the moment."

"Well, aren't you the lucky one. Incognito too? Are the others masked?"

"Yes Mistress." Emma said. She was more subdued than her usual bubbly, bouncy style, when talking with me.

"Interesting. "

We were wearing our masquerade masks, but we were not the only ones. Maybe a quarter of the people there had same form of face covering.

Suddenly the music went quiet and there was a 'BING' from the sound system

A voice then said "We are just about to make the draw for the Sybian challenge. Two of our sponsors for this evening, Lord Wolf from Stockton Woodworkers and Lady Madeline from Loughborough Loving Leather will be pulling the names from the hat. Please do make sure that you check out their great products on display near the entrance. If you have not yet entered your submissive for this challenge or for the peg challenge to be held later, do hurry. The hats are actually the two boxes just to the right-hand side of the main door from the lobby. Check out all our stands while you are there. Also, I know that there is often some form of gambling for these challenges. May I remind all you kinky Lords and Ladies, Masters and Mistresses and various subs, sluts and other kinksters, that we do NOT have a gambling licence. I ask you please. DO NOT get caught betting with money. I am sure that you do not want us to get shut down. Ok. Back in two more minutes."

The music resumed.

"What is that all about?" I whispered to Emma,

"No idea. There were sort of Master/Slut competitions last time we were here. But we did not take part or really stand around to watch. "

"Oh. And what the heck is a Sybian anyway?"

"Only the best sex toy ever invented. I tried one once. Long story. Wish I had one." She chuckled. "I have no idea what the challenge might be, But I will bet it will be worth watching."

"Hey no betting." I reprimanded her light-heartedly.

"Hush you. You know what I mean." She slapped my shoulder.

"Ah There are the two runaways." Mike said from behind us. "Come on. And you too little J."

"Little J?" I asked.

"For tonight." Mike said quietly. "For now. Come along. We are meeting in the far corner by the Sybian Challenge. "

We tried to jostle our way through the crowds towards the corner, following Mike.

People were already gathering around a roped off area. When I found Dennis, I sidled up next to him. Mike and Emma stood next to us squeezing in to get a view.

Inside the 'Arena' were four, black, leather, domed, saddle-shaped thingy-bobs, arranged in a square. Sticking up from the centre of each of the saddles were pink dongs. Obviously dildoes.

The music died again, followed by the 'Bing'

"Time is up." The announcer said. "We have the boxes and we are now going to do the draw. Firstly though. Thank you all for coming. If you would like to be kept up to date, put you name on the list by the entrance to get our regular newsletter or monthly email. Our thanks to, what I think is, the best sex-toy provider in the UK - Lovers-Honeys - For providing the machines for tonight's entertainment.

Lady Madelaine please make the first draw."

"Our first contestants are..." A lady's voice said. She paused, then continued. "Sir Stephan J of Derby and his slut Janey."

There was some clapping. A gap opened up to allow two people into the arena, Sir Stephan was a very average looking guy in a red satin shirt. He was leading a tiny blonde girl. One of the Sumo-wrestlers from the front door, or maybe their twin, lifted a section of rope to allow the two into the arena.

"Lord Wolf -- your choice. "The announcer said.

A deep, gravelly man's voice then said. "We have Goddess Gina and her slut Lindsay."

Another round of clapping and the two entered the roped area. Goddess Gina was beautiful. Arrayed in silks and satins with knee-high boots. The girl she led had darkish skin and dark hair. Latin-ish. Mediterranean maybe. She was one of the attendees wearing the least. Strips of leather and chains and not a lot else.

"Our third contestant is:" Lady Madelaine said. "Lord Malinov and Slave Susan."

The third couple entered the square.

He was tall and dark, in his mid to late 50s, and had a sort of Eastern European look. At least he did to me. Slave Susan was a little mousey, mature, lady with ginger hair. She was wearing a green, sort-of, medieval style dress, but cut to reveal her ample chest, which was just-about balancing on the top of the bodice. Elegant if a little weird.

Once inside the arena, Lord Malinov unbuttoned the dress at the back, to leave the lady naked. She was fairly typical woman in her 50's. A little lumpy. A bit over weight. But still able to hold herself together.

"And our final contestant is:" Lord Wolf announced. "Master Mike and Slut Em."

Emma jumped beside me and clung to me for a moment, before looking up towards Master Mike, who shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the games area.

"Oh God. Now what." Emma muttered quietly as she approached the rope.

"And now for the rules." The announcer said. "The controllers for the Sybians have been tangled together. Each slave or submissive will sit on one of the machines holding hands with the others to each side. Each Dominant will take a controller at random. I will start the timer and count down the minutes. The contest ends at fifteen minutes. No getting off until the end. If any of the ladies has not come and has their hands still in the air at the fifteen minute mark, they will be the winner of one of the machines."

"Oh Fuck," or words of that sort came from each of the contestants.

"Go on Em. You can do this." I shouted to encourage her.

The Sumo guy who had been spraying and wiping the Sybians, now handed round small bottles of lube to each of the girls. Then he placed condoms on each of the vibrators that were sticking up from each machine.

One by one the ladies positioned themselves and squatted down over the dildoes. Each holding their labia open in their own way as they adjusted to the saddles.

FUCK, Oh Fuck that was hot.

Four dripping, hot ladies, pussys open wide and getting filled.

Yes I wanted one of those.

No I did not want to be a contestant.

I saw a lot of the guys standing around, adjusting their trousers. That was kind of hot too.

"Hands out." The Bouncer chappie grunted.

The women all reached out to hold each other.

"And Starting .... NOW." The announcer said.

12