Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 16

Story Info
Julie Joins the gang in looking for Alice.
3.8k words
4.78
1.3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Chapter 16--The Real Menace

N.B. The next couple of chapters get a bit dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I sat in the van, hands cuffed behind me. My waist pulled tight, and my boobs pushed up, by the leather corset. My naked butt itching from the course surface of the van seat, I felt nervous. Nervous and exposed.

I liked the corset. It was one of the ones Dennis had bought from that weird Anton guy.

The tiny red thong was not really me. I'm not a thong sort of girl. I like plain comfortable bikini briefs. The cuffs were for show, or something.

A passing truck driver looked in and nearly lost control of his vehicle.

So...

What a day it was already. And we had only just started.

*****

I was very surprised when, that Friday, Dennis and Remy arrived in the office, while I was at work. They both gave a curt nod in my direction, then headed straight in to see Mr Connor, who greeted them, before closing his office door behind them.

I could not hear much of the conversation, despite my trying to keep very quiet so that I could eaves-drop.

"Well I'm not sure... This is pretty irregular... understand it is legal. Of course you can."

I was pretty attuned to Mr Connor's voice, so I heard more of his side of the conversation. I thought I could hear Dennis say a few words, but could not make them out clearly enough.

Then it seemed to go quiet.

Something weird was going on.

After that, there was more mumbling and I could not hear any words clearly enough to understand anything. "Housing...", "Rent...", "All of...", "Yes. Ok...", "Not a P...", "... paper..."

Damn!

What was Dennis doing with my boss?

Why did he need Remy?

My FOMO detector went into overdrive.

I tried to carry on with my work, but was really too distracted to concentrate.

Maybe half an hour later Dennis walked out and left the office with hardly a nod in my direction.

My Connor came over to me.

"Errr, I've called for the temp to come in. This lady..." he nodded towards Remy, who was standing beside him. "... has asked that you accompany her this afternoon. She has... errm, paid me for the extra expense of the temp. So, this will not come out of your holiday time. I'm a bit confused myself, but maybe it will all become clear to you. So erm... if errm... you would like to go, I will hold the fort, as it were until... errm."

I stared towards Remy who raised an eyebrow and was smiling an innocent smile.

Well... what the hell? A free afternoon off.

Sure.

I logged off the computer, picked up my handbag and jacket, then I followed Remy outside.

Instead of Dennis' usual Limo, Remy directed me towards a black VW panel VAN.

She opened the passenger side door to let me in. The vehicle was pretty bare and looked like maybe a rental.

Remy soon got in to the driver's side and we drove off, out of town and heading south.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"We are meeting Mike and Emma and going to buy some bondage furniture." Remy replied. "Hence the van."

"Err, Ok." I said, still not a lot wiser. "No Dennis? Why me? Where?"

"No Mister Dennis. He is with Amelie. Today I am your Mistress. I need you. And we visit a supplier near bongo-bongo bongaton." Or maybe I misheard her say the name of the place. Anyway, it didn't mean anything to little old me. What did I know?

"You know, you don't look anything like any of the Mistresses we saw last Weekend."

"Not yet." Remy answered with a cheeky smile. "When we meet Mike and Emma, we will both need to change and play dress-up."

"Ok." I said, still suspicious.

We drove out of town, turned off the main road for a short way then stopped at a clearing. A rough car-park in the middle of nowhere, often used by walkers enjoying the local hills.

Maybe ten minutes later a car drove up to join us and Emma and Master Mike got out.

Remy led us all into the back of the van.

After a hug from Emma she produced several bags of stuff.

"Yours, I think. " She said, handing me one of the bags.

"Remy's." She handed another to Remy.

"And?" I asked, looking into the bag.

"Strip and get changed." Emma said.

"We are going to need to be in character. Dom-sub stuff." Mike clarified. "Between us we have put together some clothes for us to wear."

"And I wasn't included?" I asked.

"Hey! I wasn't either." Emma piped up. "We are subbies. We just do as we are told and have fun."

"Best you know as little as possible and just play along." Mike said.

That was supposed to be reassuring?

Oh Well. I should be getting used to my life being upside down since meeting Dennis.

I started removing my office attire.

I had been naked and more in front of all three of these people, so it shouldn't have worried me. However stripping in the back of the van still felt awkward.

Emma had already started.

"Come on." Emma tried to hurry me along. "Maybe we can get this bit over and we can go somewhere and have some real fun." She winked.

"Behave yourself. You horny slut." Mike reprimanded her. Though he said it with a grin.

Yeah he was horny too.

Emma was soon naked and looked good enough to eat. Yeah I would eat that.

Was I turning into a les?

She really did look hot. Or had I always had that in me? Just not awakened fully.

When Emma slid a corset on and bucked up the front, Mike stopped his own dis-robing to tighten the laces behind her. With her trim waist, her boobs poking out of the lacy bit at the top, and her bare, plump pussy, she did look hot.

I realised that I was staring and getting hot. I stopped to continue on with removing my own clothes.

The corset in my bag was the red one Dennis had bought for me a few months back.

Remy helped me in to it and tightened the laces.

"It does suit you." She whispered from behind me.

When she had finished, I fished a tiny scrap of cloth from the bag and held it up.

"Really." I asked no-one in particular.

"Oooh nice. " Emma enthused.

It was bright, scarlet-red. It was soft and silky. But very small.

I had a trimmed bush. This would JUST - only just - cover it.

I slid the thing up my legs and adjusted it. I still felt naked.

The thong was so light and flimsy it was barely even a second skin.

The next shock was the shoes.

Bright red with Huuuuuge heels.

I am not really a heels sort of girl. I usually wear flat-ish shoes for work. Heels would be a pain.

I had worn my 2 inch 'kitten-heels' for the parties. These, in the bag, were at least four inch, spiky 'fuck-me' heels.

When I put them on, I could no longer stand up in the van, but had to stoop the way Mike and Remy were doing.

"Ohh yeah. " Emma said in a breathy, lusty sort of voice.

"Yeah, Nice. " Mike agreed. He had put on a pair of tight, leather, trousers while I was otherwise occupied.

Remy had a tight, black, latex, skirt on. She also had a pair of fairly high heels, in shiny black.

The last thing in my bag were a pair of black leather cuffs.

"Those as well." Remy nodded at the cuffs in my hand.

"But don't worry. " Mike said. "I have doctored them at work. They will look the part, but pull hard and they will come apart."

I shrugged. I had no idea what that meant or why.

Best not to ask then.

Remy helped fasten the cuffs to my wrists then pulled my hands behind my back.

"Just don't pull hard unless you really need to." Remy said, as I accepted my fate.

When we had all finished dressing and adjusted our kinky, fetish wear, we packed our "Normal" clothes into the bags.

Remy slid the side door open so that we could venture, cautiously, out into the open air.

I was glad it was a week-day and lunch time-ish. This car park often got busy at weekends.

Remy helped me into the passenger seat and clipped my seat belt while Mike and Emma returned to their car.

We set off with Remy leading, Mike and Emma following.

It took about another half an hour or slightly longer. I couldn't see my wrist watch to check.

We arrived at a small industrial estate. There were only eight or ten units. Some looked to be unused. The last unit, along the closed end of the road, was the largest. The Sign outside was grubby and showed something about furniture.

"This used to be one place where Mr Dennis worked." Remy Said, as she opened the door. "It was better back then."

She unclipped my seat belt and helped me out of the van.

"Follow me. Follow my lead." Remy said as she locked the van. "Try not to talk. You are my sex slave. You treat me with the deference you are used to doing for Mr Dennis. Mike and Emma will come in later."

Indeed, Mike had parked his car some way away from the unit.

I felt cool and a bit exposed. I tottered carefully after Remy as she approached the unit door.

Inside was a small lobby. Behind a desk sat a guy who reminded me of the Sumo-wrestlers I had seen at the night-club in Manchester. He was built as though he could play prop for a national rugby team.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking up from his book.

"Mistress Rene. We look for furniture special? Mistress Abi recommend this place for the 'SPECIAL'"

Remy seemed to be trying to emulate Dennis' stumbling Franglais. I wanted to smile at her attempt.

"Sure. Go on in. " The grunt grunted, returning to reading his book. I was surprised to see the title -

'The Rough Guide to Climate Change by Robert Henson.'

' Well you never can tell. I think I was expecting a Playboy magazine or something.

Inside, the main unit had a high ceiling with lots of metal triangles and a row of fluorescent tubes hanging down. The far side of the building, at the highest point, had a row of metal wired windows letting in a small amount of the grey daylight.

The floor was stacked with furniture laid out in several long rows. To start with there was the usual; wooden tables, chairs, etc. Dining tables. Occasional tables, kitchen tables etc. There were cupboards, wardrobes, and all sorts of other bits and pieces. We passed one desk that was a rich mahogany with detailed inlaid pattern. The price label showed £8000.

'Eight ferking thousand ferking pounds? For a desk???' I mouthed quietly to Remy. She just shrugged, and continued her slow walk down the aisle.

Beyond half way down maybe more, there was a large black curtain, dividing the building in two.

Remy walked slowly in that direction, stopping quit often to look at one thing or another. Sometimes she would run a finger over the wood to appreciate something.

We were about halfway towards the curtain when we heard footsteps.

"Ah I see that you must be after something special. Maybe I can help."

I recognised that voice. I froze and kept my face looking away.

Bloody Armstrong.

That was what this whole day was about.

SHIT!

"Ah so you understand us. Oooui?" Remy's accent became even thicker. "Mon ami... my frrriend Meeestress Abigail. She tell me about his playyce. Yes? I am afterrr somsing a beet spessiaaal Yes?"

"Good. Good. Yes. Special. Of course." He chuckled an evil, horrible, little, laugh as he stepped closer.

I carefully studied a table and chair set to keep looking away.

"Hey! Do I know you? Weren't you up at that Dennis LongTampon's place? You look familiar."

I didn't see Remy's face. I hoped she was a good actor.

"Non Monsieur." She said quite calmly. "Ah know of Monsieur Longchambon. He is friend to Meestress Abigail yes?"

"Oh yeah. Right. Sure."

"But they say you are good for zee spessiaaal foorneechure. Yes?" Yeah Remy was acting. I suppressed a giggle.

"Sure. Yes. Good. You follow me." He overtook us to head towards the curtain. I kept trying to look away, but followed Remy at a safe distance.

Armstrong pulled at a fold in the black curtain to show an opening, then stepping inside he held it open for Remy to follow. Just as she stepped through she turned back towards me.

"Non. Ma pet. Zis is pour moi. Vous... chercher la chat. " she said quietly. Then turned back towards Armstrong. He poked his head out from between the folds just as I turned away, hoping that he had not got a good look at my face.

Now what?

"You will like this first item here." I could hear Armstrong say. His voice seemed full of the pride of a salesman. "It's called a queening chair. You can strap your little slut to this lower part here. You sit up here, on the comfortable cushioned part. Spread your legs and your little slut is helpless to do anything but lick you to heaven for as long as you fancy. Just your sort of thing Am I right? Yeah?"

Gods! I couldn't stand it.

I wondered away so I could not hear Remy's reply, but even more I didn't have to stomach any more of Armstrong.

Well 'chercher la chat?' - Hmmm 'Look for the pussy?' I tottered back along the way that Armstrong had arrived.

In the far corner of the warehouse was a closed door.

I turned my back to it, to use my hands behind me to push on the door handle.

It opened onto an office. Not a tidy office, but certainly an office.

There were a couple of desks. One with a computer on it. There was a glass-fronted cabinet with some technical looking kit and a lot of blinking lights. There were filing cabinets, a tall safe, and a metal cupboard.

Not much of interest to me.

Though, if I had a box of matches on me, I would have set fire to the lot.

I was about to turn back when I heard a noise that sounded like a human whimper.

I approached the desk in the middle of the room.

Behind it was... a metal sculpture thing, which looked vaguely dog shaped. Inside was a really skinny girl.

A naked girl.

A girl naked, except for a metal collar round her neck and some sort of contraption in her mouth, which reminded me of going to the dentist, in that it forced her mouth open. She was drooling.

Lots of patches of her skin were red, some parts were purple, some were yellow as from fading bruises.

"Are you... are you Alice?" I whispered.

She tried to nod. At least it looked that way, given the limited range of movement she had inside the metal cage.

"Are you here because... " How was I to say this? "Are you here because you want to be? Are you... Do you... Do you want to be let out?"

There was fear in her eyes. She froze. But then there was a tiniest of nods.

Ok. That was my fault.

Dumbo! How about one question at a time.

"Was that a nod of yes you are here because you want to be?"

A slight shaking of the head.

"Do you want to be let out?"

A slight nod. Here head bashed the metal, making a noise. I flinched, hoping that it was not loud enough to attract attention.

I approached closer to see how I could open the cage. There were two bolt-latches holding one side of the cage to the other. Both had huge padlocks on them.

As I explored around behind her, I could see that the girl's butt and legs were also black and blue. There was something dribbling out of her exposed butt and running, slowly drying on her thighs.

I felt sick.

She had recently been fucked up the butt and been unable to move to join in or consent.

YUK!

I looked around. Nothing obvious.

I pulled my hands apart and the chain linking the cuffs just gave way.

Free!

I tried the drawers in the desk.

In the second draw was a bunch of keys on a key ring.

The third key I tried opened the first padlock. Another similar looking key opened the second padlock.

I pulled the metal cage to the side.

Alice crawled out and collapsed into a heap on the floor, moaning.

The metal device holding her mouth open was simply clipped at each side of her head. I released the clips.

Alice worked her jaw for several minutes before speaking.

"Thank you." she whispered."If he finds us, he will kill us." She looked genuinely scared. "Is there a way out? P...p...Please?"

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Big guy at the main door, probably won't like us leaving. Fire exit?"

"Maybe. I've never been here except in that..." She spat in the direction of the cage. "..cage. I don't know anything."

There was only one way out of the office. Back through the door I had come in by.

I peeked out.

All was quiet.

I turned back to Alice.

"Can you help." She whispered. "I can't stand for... well maybe a while." She did try to get up by leaning against the desk, but her legs wobbled under her.

I grabbed her arm and put it over my shoulder to steady her.

We made it out into the warehouse.

I tried first to keep lots of furniture between us and the gap in the curtain.

When I heard a noise, I managed to duck us both behind a tall, ornate wardrobe.

"Hmmm Interesting huh?"

That sounded like Emma.

"I think the interesting bit is at the other end. I wonder where Rem... Rene and her pet are?"

"I guess we better go look. Or maybe you go look while I find somewhere to hide. I'm not looking forward to this."

"No." Mike said sharply. "You follow me."

I poked out from behind the cupboard.

"Pst Em." I said as quietly as I could and beckoning her towards me. "Shhhhh" I added.

Emma stopped following Mike and started in my direction, before Mike noticed.

"Remy is through the curtain with Armstrong. Can you keep him busy while we find a way out?" I hissed.

Mike looked unsure. He frowned, but then nodded.

"Ok You girls do what you can. Shout as loud as you can if you hit trouble." He whispered, then turned abruptly to stride towards the curtain.

"We are looking for another way out." I whispered to Emma.

"Red door over there? Fire escape?" She pointed to the far wall.

"Ok. Maybe. By the way... this is Alice. She can hardly walk." I pointed to the skinny girl hanging on to me.

"Yeah. Looks like she's been beaten black and blue. That looks bad." Emma whispered back.

We made it to the door. It had a chain and sign saying "Alarmed.".

"If I was near here I'd be alarmed too." Emma joked.

I snorted but quickly added. "Emm. Not now." I scolded. "How do we get out?"

"Well the chain is not difficult, but if the alarm goes off, we will have Armstrong and his body-guard guy here in no time."

"Just break out and run like hell?" I offered. "If we both carry Alice we would go faster. She sure can't run."

"And we are not exactly dressed for the part and she even less so." Emma added unhelpfully.

"How about not doing that." Alice said slowly. There was a lot of pain in her voice.

"Any suggestions?"

"How about a decoy?" Emma suggested. "Like... you two hide in that big cupboard." She pointed to the end aisle. "I break the door and run like fuck. Maybe leaving footprints and a trail, but trying to hide, sort of thing. Anyone coming will follow me and you two can leave more slowly by the front door? Ok?"

"Risky." I considered. "But maybe worth a try. Whichever way we go, if we get caught, we are probably screwed." I turned to Alice. "What do you think?"

"The bastard will certainly run after Emma. He would hate to think she might have something of his even if he doesn't know I'm out of the cage. If he sees me loose, we are all in trouble. I guess it's worth a try."

Emma opened the cupboard door. Alice and I squeezed in together. It was quite cosy.

She was very naked. I nearly so.

We were very close.

In other circumstances, I might even have enjoyed it.

Only moments later we heard a crashing noise followed by a very loudly squealing of a siren.

This was followed pretty quickly, by the sounds of running feet.

A heavy set. A lighter set. Another set maybe light, not a heavy person.

Was that Armstrong, Mike and Remy? Or the body-builder, Armstrong and Mike? Was there anyone else in the building?

Hiding in the dark as we were, there was no way to know.

"This was such a dumb idea." I muttered.

12