Anything Goes Pt. 14

Story Info
The final night in Maui continues with surprises all around.
8.2k words
4.38
5.9k
13
3

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

We spent the time together in our room reconnecting. It started with a shared shower, where we cleaned the sand from the beach off of each other. We kissed. Tasting the lips of my sweet wife was rejuvenating.

But then, I went to touch her pussy, which I had avoided during our rinsing, and she ever slightly backed away. I looked at her face and she was biting her bottom lip. It was an intentional move. Her eyes told me that she had some inner turmoil she didn't want to verbalize.

"You don't want me to even touch your pussy, do you?"

She briefly shook her head. She had made a decision but was nervous about telling me.

"It's your last night with him and you want your pussy to be just his for the rest of it."

"Yes," she said weakly, happy I understood without her having to spell it out for me. "That's ok, right?"

I felt my face get flush. Not out of anger, but arousal. This whole adventure started because she discovered my fetishizing of cuckolding. She had her own desires and some grew out of wanting to give me what I sought. But she was fully into it all now as well.

"Yes," I replied.

"Does it turn you on that I just want him and not you? That's what you wanted, right?"

My erection told her my answer before my words did. "Yes. Yes, it is."

"Terry said it would turn you on."

I hadn't heard her refer to him by this shortened version of his name. It displayed a new level of intimacy between them and reminded me of the time I spent away from them. They had done more than just have sex. They had even talked about me and my turn-ons.

"Terry?"

"Yeah. But... don't call him by that, ok? He doesn't like to be called that by anyone else, but he... likes it from me."

I nodded. As I was reflecting on our discussion, I saw sadness in her eyes.

"You're sad this is your last night with him. You wish you could continue, don't you."

Again, she bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"Would you want to see him again after we get home?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a glimmer of hope. "Do you think that is wise?"

I got her meaning on multiple levels. Taking our new adventure from excusable "vacation rules" to potentially making it a lifestyle for us would be a massive step, even more than the one we took to test the waters during this vacation. What would that mean for us trying to start a family? How would that affect our careers, our friends, and our family?

I shrugged in response. "I honestly don't know. There's a part of me that recognizes we've opened a door that won't be so easy to close. And there's a part of me that doesn't really want that door to close. But I also recognize that you've fallen pretty hard for him in a very short amount of time. I can't imagine what more time with him will do for your feelings for him. It scares me and excites me in equal parts."

She nodded, silently reflecting on what I'd said.

I thought about what Terence said earlier, about a surprise. "Hannah, do you know what his surprise is?"

Again, she bit her bottom lip. Her tell. "Yeah. I can prep you for it, but I can't tell you."

I smiled. It was cute seeing her so conflicted.

"There's a rented suit in the closet for you to put on. I had it brought up when we were out at the beach. We're going to have an interesting night out before, well before Terry takes over my body for the rest of the night."

My eyebrow went up. A suit seemed overkill for a night in Hawaii, so I was intrigued.

"I also have a new dress. Well, more than a dress, an outfit. Terry bought it for me yesterday and gave it to me last night. You get to help me put it on to prepare me for our date. My date with Terry. Don't worry- you will be present for all of it. Terry and I both want that. And babe, tonight is going to push a lot of your cuckold buttons. I hope you are prepared and you can enjoy it for what it is."

As with all of this, I felt filled with a little dread and a lot of thrill at her teases.

The outfit was a bit of what you'd expect. A new lingerie set- matching strapless bra and panties in black lace, very see-through, and a matching garter belt with black hose. They were obviously very expensive and I'm sure only a small handful of stores on the island would even have them in inventory. The dress was hot. The best I can describe it was a real-world version of what Jessica Rabbit wore in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit". Strapless, red, sequined with slits on either side that went all the way up to her waist, meaning that her garter belt and hose tops would be seen constantly.

When she had it all on along with her makeup and hair done up, my heart about exploded. While her typical retro look made her look like a classy 50's/60's starlet, in this dress she looked like a bombshell pinup that G.I.'s would paint on planes and beat off to in their cots at night. She went from Grace Kelly to Marilyn Monroe.

It wasn't lost on me that she put her panties on over her garter belt.

"So, I guess you like? Not too over the top?" she asked.

"You look amazing. I hardly recognize you."

"That's kind of the idea. I am not your wife tonight. I'm Terry's date."

I swallowed hard at hearing that.

I looked good in the suit she got me. It looked like I had money, for sure. I was very intrigued about where we would be going in these getups.

---------

We arrived at Terence's suite a few minutes early. I could tell Hannah was nervous. Just before I was about to knock on the door to his suite she stopped me.

"I want you to remember that I love you and I always will. This is all for you. Well, mostly for you," she told me with a glimmer in her eye.

She surprised me by pulling a keycard out of her clutch and using it on the door. At some point, Terence had given her a key to his room.

"Hello, Terry?" she announced our arrival.

"Welcome, Hannah and John. Come on in. Our other guests are already here," Terence announced.

Inside the suite as we walked through the foyer and into the main seating area my breath was taken away as I saw the guests he mentioned. On the couch, sitting next to one another was an elderly white man, likely in his 70s, and Suzy, the hotel bartender.

The elderly man had a suit not dissimilar in quality to the one I was wearing. Suzy was in a black sequined dress that attached behind the neck leaving her back exposed and had a big plunging section in the front that showed off her ample bosom. Her arms and back were exposed as they were also showing off tattoos that I had only seen hinted at in the more formal long-sleeved uniform she wore as a bartender.

Terence stepped forward which made me finally take my attention off the very unexpected pair on the couch before us.

Terence looked like a million bucks. Wearing a suit that looked like it cost a fortune, he could easily be mistaken for a celebrity athlete. While I don't recall if we had ever discussed it, I wouldn't have been surprised at all to learn he had played some ball while in college.

Hannah's face lit up when she also turned her attention to him from our guests. I got the impression she was also a bit surprised at least one of their presence.

"Hannah, John, allow me to introduce our fellow collaborators in tonight's events. First, and I believe you have met him before briefly Hannah, this is Saul Greenberg. Saul is my boss and longtime mentor. Part of this evening's events will be a celebration of his upcoming retirement."

"Long overdue," Saul laughed.

Terence smiled. "Saul took me under his wing when I started with my previous firm and I followed him to the one we currently work for. It's due to his guidance that I have been as successful as I am."

"Oh, Terence. You know you earned it all yourself. I just... taught you the ropes and cleared a couple of hurdles that shouldn't have been in your way, to begin with. You have brought me far more value in your success than I could have ever given to you."

Terence beamed with pride at the words from his mentor. Their relationship was obviously a close one. All of this didn't quite explain his presence for what I thought was just a date to wind up my wife for this evening's bedroom adventures.

"And then, last but certainly not least, Suzy Kameāloha. I believe you both know her from our hotel bar, John especially."

That last bit hung in the air and I suddenly worried that Hannah would read more into it than there was. Again, I was struck by the question as to why Suzy was here. Sitting next to Saul as she was, could she possibly be here as his date?

"I can see by the look on John's face that he has many questions. I can answer some of them. First, an explanation of our plans for this evening. I told you that I was here for a business conference and tonight is our company's annual awards banquet. We'll be going to the ballroom for that banquet together. If you haven't guessed already, Hannah will be accompanying me as my date. As far as anyone knows, Hannah either came with me to attend this event or I picked her up here at the resort. No one will really care about the reason she's here though, just how good she'll look on my arm."

Hannah blushed and had already moved over next to him during his explanation and the gulf between us suddenly felt very wide.

"Now, I think it goes without saying that both Saul and Suzy are aware of our... relationship. Saul is my friend who has been more than aware of my... extra-curricular activities. And Suzy, who not only witnessed me picking Hannah up in the bar but apparently spoke at length about it with John last night. It would be hard to explain why John would attend our company banquet, but Saul and I have gotten him an invite as a potential client of mine that I met here at the resort. Suzy will be joining us to pose as John's date, to deflect any suspicions that he and Hannah our a couple. Make sense?"

It did. While seemingly convoluted on the surface, the brilliant simplicity of how it would appear to others was amazing. Terence had concocted a way for me to witness him showing Hannah off as his trophy date while deflecting any suspicions of what was really going on. Saul being involved would be the glue as no one would question an elderly executive's motives at a company gathering.

Terence continued after seeing acceptance from both Hannah and me. "There is one thing I mentioned earlier, the surprise we discussed earlier that Hannah had agreed to. Saul and I, knowing each other for years, have often spoken about women. Our love for beautiful ones, the two ladies in this room would qualify, and one specific recurring thought. We both have often looked at beautiful women we have come across and, as most men likely do, have contemplated what those women look like without the clothes they are wearing when we meet them or, in some cases, just see them. Now, in most cases, you can't just ask a woman you meet to take their clothes off so your curiosity can be sated. But after I described to Saul what a stunning beauty I met and had the privilege to be with, he instantly recognized having met lovely Hannah. I asked Hannah if she would be willing to allow me to show her body to my mentor this evening and she graciously agreed. I hope that is ok with you, John, but I think you know that tonight you don't really get a say."

I blushed as Terence's comment firmly established, if it was not already known by both of his guests, my submissive role in this relationship. I also noted to myself that Saul must have been the man she described running into on her way to the masseur appointment.

At this, he walked over to my wife, stood behind her, and unzipped the back of her dress that I had just a few minutes previous had zipped up for her. The dress fell from her front revealing her nearly transparent bra to all of us in the room. Saul looked transfixed and I noticed Suzy wasn't blinking. Terence pushed the dress past Hannah's hips, causing it to fall to the floor, revealing her nearly transparent panties, along with her garter belt and hose.

"Now, I didn't mention to Hannah that I was going to show her to Saul this early in the evening, John. Just so you know. I wanted to do it earlier so that Saul would have the image of her naked body throughout our evening out."

I saw Hannah shiver at this thought, that Terence was making her exposure to Saul before spending time with him a source of recurring arousal. When exhibitionists flash someone, typically it's in a situation where their continued exposure to their targets is brief and likely not to be seen again. To be exposed and then forced to spend time with someone you're been exposed to is delicious in its naughtiness. The age gap between Hannah and Saul added a layer of taboo that also excited me. Saul was easily old enough to be her father or possibly even a grandfather.

Terence didn't stop by just showing her body to him in her underwear. He undid her bra and I watched as she submissively stood there without covering her breasts up. He followed this up by hooking his thumbs into the sides of her thong panties and pulling them down off of her sex.

Saul and Suzy both took in my wife dressed only in her garter belt, hose, and heels. To be honest, standing exposed like she was, framed in the remaining accessories, she looked like a high-class escort, a thought that sent a chill up my spine.

Terence whispered something in Hannah's ear. Her eyes went wide at first but then settled into a highly aroused heavy-lidded look. She nodded to him and then stepped forward to be standing just before Saul.

"Mr. Greenberg, would you like to touch my body? Anywhere except for my... pussy. It belongs to Terence."

The eroticism of this evening was already high for me after Terence stripped her in front of these two strangers. Her telling the pair of them that her pussy belonged to Terence while I was standing not five feet away was almost too much. I seriously nearly came in my suit pants without touching myself. I saw Terence smile at me, obviously catching the effect the actions were having on me. If I had any doubts that part of what he was getting out of this was the torture he was putting me through, that smile eliminated all doubt.

I could also see a flush go across Hannah's body. He was playing her like a fiddle and I'm certain her pussy was moistening significantly. He had pushed her far beyond her normal comfort zone and she was enjoying the embarrassment of his dominant command to expose and offer herself to him.

Saul seemed very controlled and respectful, but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to touch my gorgeous nearly naked wife. His right hand moved up to her left breast. He was very gentle- he caressed lightly under her tit, feeling the softness of her skin and judging the heft of it. His fingertips slipped around the top of the breast and came down to skim her nipple. Hannah shivered visibly. I knew how sensitive her nipples are, so I had no doubt how much this was affecting her.

Without prompting, she moved to straddle him on her knees, putting her breasts a breath away from his face.

"If you want to lick my nipples, please feel free to."

Who was this woman in my wife's body? The vision of her essentially naked on the lap of this suited elderly executive was beyond hot.

Saul became less timid after her more direct offer. He recognized the dropping of her guard as a sign that he could get a little more aggressive with her.

He reached behind her, grasped both cheeks of her ass in his wrinkled hands, and squeezed her. He then leaned forward and took her right nipple into his mouth. Hannah moaned and glanced over to Suzy with a look I believed to be expressing some attraction. Hannah had never expressed to me any interest in other women, but I think this trip had exposed that there were many unspoken sexual desires we both hadn't shared with each other. They were mere inches apart and there was some definite electricity between them.

Saul's ministrations were driving her crazy. He moved to her left nipple and gave it the same treatment while continuing to squeeze her ass.

"Alright, alright, already. Damn, Hannah. Didn't I tell you she was hot Saul?" Terence interrupted their building fervor. "We're going to be really late to dinner."

Hannah smiled a sexy smile and kissed Saul on his forehead as she was extricating herself from his lap and grasp. She had to use her wrist to wipe away the kiss mark left due to her fresh lipstick. This caused her to giggle along with Suzy who also found the humor in it.

"Sorry to cut you short, Saul," Terence apologized.

Saul just laughed. "That's quite alright. I suspect we'd reached the limit of anything I was going to be able to do to that sweet Hannah of yours."

My brain pinged with the "sweet Hannah of yours" Saul had said. If I could go any deeper in my cuckspace I had yet to experience it.

Hannah had completed re-dressing except she still needed to be zipped up. Instead of coming to me, she went to Terence to do it. She did however give me a wink. I wasn't missing from her thoughts, but she was putting me second to Terence.

Saul straightened himself up and verified he was decent in the mirror. I noticed he intentionally looked at his crotch to, I'm assuming, make sure Hannah hadn't dripped vaginal juices on his suit pants.

Suzy came over to me. "Hey there."

It was such a casual thing to say after what she had just experienced.

"How in the world did you get involved in this?"

"Terence got the hotel to give him my phone number. He was inviting me just based on me being there the night they met. He didn't know about our talk last night. It made what he proposed a little easier of a sell," she said with a grin.

"Still want to get with my wife?" I joked.

"Like a million times more than before," she said with a slightly hoarse laugh. "But you know I'm here for you tonight, right?"

She said the last bit a little more seriously. Was she flirting with me?

"Yeah?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yeah," she confirmed with a sexy smile.

I glanced toward Hannah and saw that she was reapplying her lipstick in the bathroom vanity while discussing something with Terence. Terence smiled and stepped away.

"Alright people. Are we ready to head out?" Terence called out like a drill sergeant.

We paired up and joined Saul in the hallway as Terence closed the door to his room behind us.

We were quite the group in the elevator together. Hawaiian Suzy and me. Hannah and Terence. And elder executive Saul. I saw Hannah give a smile that was... nervous. It made me wonder if something they spoke about while she was fixing her makeup concerned her. Or was it seeing Suzy and me together as a 'couple'?

We quickly made the short trek from the elevator on the ground floor to the banquet hall. It was done up to the max. The company had spared no expense to make their last evening event a big deal. Gobo lights were flying logos for their company on the floor and ceiling. Balloon arches and streamers were everywhere. To keep with the Hawaiian theme, event folks were handing out high-end leis made with real flowers to those who wanted them. Suzy rolled her eyes a bit but, as I suspected she might be in some trouble if hotel management saw her out with us, she made no fuss.

I do have to say that my attraction to her when I met her while she was tending the bar was well deserved. Seeing how well she dressed up that night proved it. Of course, my noticing of her comeliness was fleeting in comparison to my attention on Hannah on Terence's arm. My wife was stunning and nearly every eye in the place, whether they belonged to men or women, was on Terence and Hannah. I realized quickly that Terence was to receive an award this evening as the top earner for the brokerage firm. Saul was to receive a 'lifetime' achievement award to mark the significant contributions he had made to the organization during his tenure there.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers