Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 04

Story Info
Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. Home beckons.
5.7k words
4.68
11.5k
22

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything The Heart Wants - Part 4

Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. Home beckons

By

Rob McCall IV

This is a multi-part story of a young man's life and the joys of his adopted family. It begins in Incest/Taboo and may travel to other categories within each story, but will return to I/T if you stay with it. Time may jump a bit. I suggest you consider reading the prior parts first. I'd appreciate your support since I know I am switching around categories within each story. I intend to be 100% back in I/T and Cape Bonita in the next chapter.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2022 RMcCIV

I woke up in the morning in Kim's bed with her soft body in my arms. It was the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time, and her sweet smelling, tender flesh cuddling into me while she was still dreaming was as peaceful a moment as I had had in years.

I laid there with my head on the pillow and Kim's head buried in my chest, and for some reason, it reminded me of my mom. I had a fleeting remembrance of being young and mom putting me to bed as I scrunched myself into her the way Kim was burying herself into me.

My memories of my mom are ephemeral. Sometimes, I think they aren't actually memories but snapshots or pictures I'd seen over the years.

I remember her teaching me how to fry an egg and her laugh. I remember her dressing me for the first day of nursery school. I remember riding in the grocery cart and her yelling at the manager. The first time I can see her angry. People remember stronger emotions. Also the holiday memories, birthday memories, the first time at Disney World, the first day of kindergarten, and her funeral.

That was a memory I would remember forever. It is seared in my brain, but the others had gotten lost in time. Were they memories, or were they pictures making me think they were? My memories took a life of their own. My scattered few with mom. So many when I was scared or needy, dad provided his strong, safe emotional support for me. Later, a few times when we were kids, either Andi or Jess had nightmares and came running to me for support as big brother to simply hold them through their fears.

And, of course, Brownie. Who never left me and was the best friend a guy could ever have. Funny, I was lying there with Kim, a young woman who had just taken my emotional virginity, and we had spent the entire night making love four times, and the next morning I was missing my dog. Strange, my thoughts were localized on Brownie, the essence of unconditional love, at that moment.

But I guess that is why we love our dogs because they love us unconditionally, and at that moment, I realized I was feeling raw, and for the first time in years, emotionally exposed.

I missed my home. It struck me. I was homesick and missed Margie, Andi, and Jess. Three women needed me at home, and I needed them.

I laid there with Kim in my arms, thinking about that. Thinking about my mom and home. It was confusing. The long lost memories of my late mother somehow mixed with the passion and lust I felt for Kim. With Kim in my arms and thinking about my mom, I popped one of the largest, most rigid erections of my life. And then my thoughts shifted to my new mom, Margie, and what her large, soft breasts and womanly ass would feel like against me, how it would feel to be inside her and shooting my cream in her as dad did. I shuddered. The thought was weird and unnatural. I didn't know where it came from, but it got me hornier than any other thought I have ever had. I dismissed it as the horniness of morning wood and having Kim in my arms encouraging it.

We started spooning. I was still half-asleep, and my erection was pressed between the cheeks of her ass which had widened and given my large cock a place to snuggle into. I could feel my dick rubbing on her damp pussy and her tempting asshole.

Kim slowly started moving, rubbing herself against my shaft and making small circles with her pert ass. Then, after a while, her movements became more pronounced, and I realized she was quietly fingering herself, lightly rolling her delicate fingertips around her clit. In natural rhythm with her motion, I had started thrusting lightly, my cock slipping in and out of her ass cheeks, when I heard a quiet moan.

I whispered in her ear, "Here, let me help," and slid my hand down to her crotch over hers. I took command and started guiding her fingers, and we began to masturbate her together. Her breathing became deeper and faster, and I could feel her chest swell against me with each inhale. She was now pounding her ass into me and came in a rush clamping our hands down onto her pussy and holding them there as she trembled and shuddered from her orgasm. It was hot, and I'm sure she woke up roommates with her screaming. I held her with her ass pressed against my hardness, her juices leaking out onto my crotch and thighs as she quieted down.

But my cock was still hard and throbbing, and I moved it over so that the head was touching the entrance to her sweet pussy. Kim pushed into me, allowing my swollen head to enter her a fraction of an inch, her lips wrapped tightly just under the ridge and caressing my sensitive frenulum. I pressed forward some more and pushed into her warm cavern until I was balls deep, the oversized head of my cock stretching her as I did.

"You're so tight I can't stand it."

"Then I suggest you start to fuck me," said Kim with a slight laugh.

I slowly pulled out of Kim's quivering pussy and thrust back in, and started to fuck her, gradually building up the tempo, shoving my long cock all the way to the bottom and pulling out again as Kim's juices were seeping over me, streaming down my balls and thighs. I wondered if this is what it would feel like to be inside of my stepmom, Margie. I wondered if her pussy felt the same or being older and given birth, it felt different. Kim moaned again, driving those thoughts from me. Her snug pussy was clenching my hard shaft like a vice, and I started to cum. Right on cue, Kim also started to cum, and we actually had a simultaneous orgasm as I shot my hot cream into her pulsating vagina.

Considering how many times we had fucked during the night, I was surprised by the size of my load. We stayed joined together, savoring the moment. Getting ready for class later, it was nice having someone wash my back in the shower.

Chapter 2

One year later, it was the beginning of November, and I'd been a college man for over a year as I was walking across the quad to the student center. Unlike some older "Ivy" colleges, our student center was a complex of well designed buildings, each with a purpose from food court, bookstore, student health, and student union. All courtesy of my friend Donny Kent's family.

I looked down at the calendar on my phone and confirmed that, yes, I was locked in for the BBQ at the Kents' beachfront mansion on Sunday when it pinged with a message from Andi with an attachment. I excitedly assumed it would be a pic of her birthday celebration. She was 19 years old now. Instead, it opened to a full-on shot of Andi's naked pussy.

She had put her phone between her wide-open thighs and was parting her lips with her fingers, revealing the glistening pink skin of her pussy framed by her delicate lips and aroused outer labia. She was cleanly shaved, and I could see that her clit was erect and enlarged as if she had been bating before taking the pic, causing her wetness to travel down her taint and pool upon her puckered rosebud.

I couldn't help myself and kept staring at it. The natural juices inside, the invitation for pleasure that her openness promised. I had to sit down to hide my growing erection. I urgently sent her a text. "Err, Andi, was this meant for me?"

My phone rang immediately to a desperate and rambling Andi. "Oh shit! Johnny. Oh shit. Did you look at it? Oh, fuck me. NO!! That's not for you. Oh God, Oh God. What do I do? Shit. Will you delete it? Please delete it. Don't tell mom. Promise me you won't tell mom. Johnny, please..."

I tried my best to calm her down and make it into a joke. A "yeah, you fucked up, so does everyone else" kind of joke. I don't think it helped, but it did calm Andi down a notch or two.

"What do I do? Help me. What do I do?"

"First, take a deep breath. Good. Now be happy that you accidentally sent it to me and not someone else. I don't know which young man - I assume a guy - you were planning to send it to, and Andi, you are 18 now. You can do stupid shit like this if you want to. But I ask you to consider this: Digital is forever, and when you send pics like this to guys, they all too frequently end up being passed around or on the web."

"Yeah, I hadn't thought about that."

"So maybe you're sending it to me was a gift. Sort of the digital Gods looking out for you. My suggestion? Delete it. I will too. And it never happened. Okay?"

Andi was calming down. "Okay. Thanks, Big Brother. You saved my ass, and I owe you one as much as I hate that..."

"You don't owe me one on this. Free pass. Delete it. This is just between you and me. I'll guard your secrets the same way you guard mine, and I ask you to try to have fun on your birthday week. Can you do that for me?"

Andi let out with a gloomy, "I'll try," and a bit of mindless chit-chat later, we hung up,

But I was still looking at that picture. I clicked it into my "hidden pictures" folder, shook my head once again in disbelief, and continued on with my day.

By now, my day had fallen into a fairly typical routine. Classes, activities, studies, fun with mates, a few hot babes, etc. The typical college day with the occasional interruptions of keggers, spontaneous skinny dipping parties, a night of amazing same-room sex with Kim, and another couple up on the third floor, and some long 10ks by myself to clear the mechanism.

After our first really hot week where we went at it like rabbits, Kim and I had slid into a highly workable friends with benefits relationship with occasionally booty calls. We both wanted to be able to see others, and neither of us had a problem with that. I was hitting it off with my roomies even though I still hadn't made the geek connection with Dan, but I figured we would eventually. Interestingly, I was spending more time with the Donny, Rain, and roomie Rob group than the others. But I guess that is how dorm life works. You get thrown into a living situation with strangers, and then natural friendships occur.

Happily, in addition, I had expanded my sexual history with a number of hot girls both in the dorm and around campus.

I loved it.

My classes were good. Life was blossoming. Leaving class one day, Donny said to me, "Dude, you're not going to miss the BBQ, are you? I'm counting on you, bud!"

"Nope, wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Good. Because I have a special surprise for you. Promise me you won't skip out on me, right? You know, I think of you now as my best friend, bud. Don't you?"

I hadn't, but I was overwhelmed and flattered.

"Dude, I feel the same. Want to be roommates next year? Don't you have an unused bedroom in that condo of yours? Best bud's all the way!" and we went into a goofy handshake to prove it. We walked out of the building together, talking shit as I was thinking, "Wow, the richest guy on campus and the dude who is a walking school building thinks I'm his best friend. Alright!

I didn't know if Donny was actually my best friend. (I thought my best friends were Andi and Jess) but that was not a bad thing considering who he was. I logged that into my thought bank, but my mind was on other things. As my day went on, I couldn't help myself. I kept looking at the picture of Andi's pussy whenever I thought I could sneak a private look. Her shimmering walls, her swollen clit, and her little brown hole. The picture made me hot and bothered, and I was aroused all day thinking about Andi's pussy and what it would be like to taste it and have my penis in it.

Maybe it was because suddenly, my cock had become the center of my world. I had lost my virginity to the blonde in the shower. Made love many times to Kim, who seemed to be insatiable in her desire for my prick, and now a line of hot young women were clamoring for my dick thanks to social media and dorm floor talk. I've learned that having an extra large cock has its advantages!

For whatever reason, I was now aware of my cock, especially the head of my cock, all of the time, and I switched from boxers to briefs because walking in jeans kept giving me a hardon. The pic from Andi made me horny beyond belief. My younger sister, Andi! My fantasy for a long time. My phone was burning a hole in my pocket. Her selfies had taken over my thoughts. I was riveted by her pussy. I wanted it so much I was vibrating., and little Johnny was screaming, yes, yes, yes.

In my room that night, I was looking at the picture again, wishing I could somehow talk Andi into sending me more. The more I looked at it, the hornier I got, and the more I needed to get off.

It was wrong of me, but I went onto the web and searched the popular porn sites attempting to find a girl who looked like Andi. To no avail. I started to lightly stroke my cock, playing with the head bringing myself up to orgasm, ruining it, and then back again. I was leaking pre-cum, and on occasion, I'll admit, I scooped up and swallowed the sweet tasting liquid, until I decided, 'fuck it," got off the web and just looked at the pic of Andi's pussy.

It wasn't challenging to imagine her kissing me, desiring me as I looked at her pussy and stroked my cock. I grabbed some more lube and very slowly started to jerk my cock up and down. Starting at my large mushroom head, squeezing it, slowly moving down, lingering on the ridge underneath, all the way to the base, and then back up again.

I imagined Andi in bed, opening her legs to reveal her shaved pussy and fondling her boobs for me. I slowly crawled my hand down her stomach towards her wet pussy, and started to eat it, then slowly moved down to her delicious ass with my tongue and began to lick around her rosebud.

She moaned and pulled my head in deeper, giving me a clue.

I moved up to kiss her and put some lube on the head of my cock, aimed it at her pussy and world-class ass. Her vagina opened easily and wide as my large head eased its way in. I started fucking her, feeling the heat as Andi met my rhythm and her butt started moving back and forth in sync with me. We were fucking like crazy, her hips bucking her way into a gigantic orgasm as she moaned and pulsed and trembled on my cock.

My cock erupted, shooting long streams of cum onto my stomach and chest. I leaned over and kissed the pic of Andi on my phone as I drained my balls. I kept looking at her picture as I cleaned myself up, letting her pussy see what it had caused.

Chapter 3

Andi burst into her younger sister's room crying and upset. "Jessie, I fuck up and don't know what to do!!!"

Jess pulled away from her computer and looked at her. This was not the Andi she was used to seeing. Andi was always the coolest, most together girl of them all. She was the "In" of the In Crowd. She was the one who was always heads and shoulders above everyone, especially her geeky younger sister, and yet, here she was beside herself and crying.

Jessica rolled her arms in a loose fist under her baggy sweater, as was her habit while thinking, and said, "Andi, do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes," said her sobbing sister as she sat on Jess' bed.

Crying but trying to compose herself, Andi blubbered, "I.... sent....a....sob, sob...pussy pic to Johnny."

"You did what?!"

"You heard me," said a choked up Andi. "I wanted to send a 19th birthday surprise to Bill, but I fucked up, and it went to Johnny."

Wow! That was not what Jess expected to hear. She was a cerebral girl. On the spectrum, not Asperger's, but a total geek. Her brain was wired differently, not mainstream. She took a deep breath and went inside herself to think. This had to be computed. Wonder Girl, the sister who always put her to shame, actually took a pussy pic and not only sent it to someone but it sent it to their brother Johnny.

"Wow, Andi! What a gigantic and total fuck up!" "Even I have never fucked up that badly. Congrats, You win the fucking up Gold Medal!" and she smiled, looking at the agony of her sister enjoying every moment.

"What do I do?" pleaded Andi.

"We've got to think about it. Do you have any smoke?"

"No, and I don't want to. Come work out with me. I think better that way."

"Work out?

"Yeah, lazybones. It will be good for you too.

Walking on the treadmills, Andi couldn't help but notice her 18 year old sister's body in the workout outfit she borrowed from her. "Jess, look at you! Why are you always hiding yourself? You've blossomed. You are beautiful. Hell, you have a nicer figure than me."

Jessie had always been uncomfortable about her body. She understood puberty intellectually but could have done without it. Her sister was right. She had blossomed into substantial D-cup breasts, and for such large ones, like the rest of her family, her nipples never stretched and were small, pink, and pert. She had developed an ass and a womanly pelvis, but not massive. She could still wear a woman's size '36" jean. Her pubic hair that she hated was also not massive, merely tufts, but she still shaved it every day because she couldn't stand the feeling of having hair down there. It made no sense to her. Why would you have hair down where you pee and poop and have to wipe yourself? Nature had fucked up. So, she shaved everything every day.

Sure, she had the urges that arrived with puberty and had slept with a couple of guys. It was fun, and she liked the feeling of her orgasm even though the first time, he had prematurely ejaculated, and she had to provide it herself. But that was okay. He couldn't help it. Like her, he was an eighteen year old virgin too. They tried it a few times more, but his problems continued, and Jess simply couldn't see the point of getting naked and all messy to have to finally do it herself. She could do that at home.

"Leave me alone. This isn't about me. This is about your fuck up."

Andi glumly agreed. They continued in silence for quite some time until Jess said, "I think you need to get even-steven with Johnny and get him to send you a dic pic."

"What?"

"Well, the way it computes, as long as he has your pic, he can always lord it over you whenever he wants. But if you also have his, you guys are on even ground, and there is no leverage over each other, even if it's as simple as who gets the bigger piece of dessert at dinner or the drumstick at Thanksgiving. It's simple and plainly obvious. Johnny has to send you a dic pic!"

"You're crazy."

"Nope, I have been looking at the various scenarios and outcomes mathematically, and when you do the calculations, this is what you need to do. Johnny needs to send you a dic pic. Now, the question is, how are you going to do that?"

Andi, looking defeated, said, "You think?"

"Yes, definitely, Jess said and picked up the pace on her treadmill.

Chapter 4

I drove up to the Kent mansion for the BBQ, and a valet took my car. The greeter behind the table checked that I was on the list, and I was ushered in. I was led through a castle straight out of "Architectural Digest" and to the backyard. If you could call it that.

The estate opened to an expansive patio and open area, an Olympic-size pool, two tennis courts, and lavishness way too extravagant to mention. Happily, Donny spotted me right away and ran up to greet me. I was trying my best to be cool about the entire thing but thinking I was failing the exercise miserably. "Johnny, great you're here."

12