Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 06

Story Info
Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. I Sleep with my Mom.
3.8k words
4.58
15.3k
19
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. I Sleep with Mom

By

Rob McCall IV

This is a multi-part story of a young man's life and the joys of his adopted family. Time may jump a bit within the story. I suggest you consider reading the prior parts first.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2022 RMcCIV

Some consider my home, Cape Bonita, a paradise on earth. I don't know if that is true, but it is for me in many ways. It's still a village of mostly friendly folks who look out for one another, still have manners, and care for each other. Rare in this polarized age where so many seem angry all the time. Sure we have problems like any bustling town, but the town supported the local stores, the neighborhoods were stable and friendly, and our parks and natural attractions are second to none. At least, in my opinion. Like many tourist towns across the world, Cape Bonita took a hit during the height of the pandemic, but things were bouncing back now. Jobs were returning along with happiness. There's a bounce in the step of the folks that had been sadly missing for a while.

There is something about the feeling of peace you get when coming home to the place you love, and that is why I was riding my bicycle along some of my favorite routes attempting to mull things over and clear my mind about the unexpected events of the last day. I rode along for a while, looking at the palm trees and the ocean and the flowers, and then headed up into the hills to smell the pines and enjoy how the light filtered through the trees as I weaved through the patterns of the shadows and the sun created by the leaves and branches as I thought things over.

I was seeking a spot where I could stop, sit on a hill, look out at the town and the ocean, and contemplate. Fortunately, I was in shape and was riding a 10-speed because I started going up a 7 percent grade seeking higher ground until I finally found the spot. I'd been there many times before. It was a patch of meadow high in the hills with a 180-degree view of my world below.

The trick of course, was to avoid the poison ivy while climbing up there. It was everywhere, and you had to keep your eyes open for the distinct three-leaf pattern connected to a single stem. I learned my lesson the hard way while in the scouts. On a hike, a bunch of us climbed down a creek bank to pee. Little did I know I had poison ivy oils on my hands from the bushes as I held my cock to aim. It was a week of blistering pain across my genitals, laying in bed unable to wear any clothing that taught me that lesson. I still have a scar on the underside of my dick from the blisters. One of those things that you only do once in life!

I was sitting in my spot, looking out at the beauty of Cape Bonita beneath me, watching the waves breaking with the surfers riding them, and thinking deeply about my life and the direction it seemed to be suddenly going. I looked up at the clouds and thought about Andi.

My sister told me she loved me and jerked me off to orgasm as she did. In a moment of weakness, I told her I loved her too. Why did I say, "I loved you too?" Was that wrong? Do I actually love her? My sister! Maybe. I think I might. I did not know. But I knew this when I saw her, thought of her, worked out together, or passed each other in our PJs. I wanted to have her.

Was that love? Was it lust? Or was it immoral and sick? I didn't know, but I knew I needed to possess Andi and fuck her. I mean, really fuck her for hours. It felt natural and right to me.

Then my younger sister approached me unexpectedly with sexual advances and invited me into her bed, and I think, to take her virginity! Was it merely an intellectual exercise for her, or was she actually hot for me? There is no denying under those baggy clothes, Jess was hot. I mean, my computer geek sister, when she shed her armor of baggy sweatshirt and pants and got naked, was the hottest girl I had ever seen. And that included Andi, Kim, and all of the others at school. What do I do with that?

I was thinking we needed to help nudge her out of her shell first and, at least, dress more fashionably, get out of the house and embrace life. At the very least, go out for a cup of coffee or an espresso. Yes, that seemed like the next step. And it seemed like a good joint project for Andi and me. It was mind-blowing. The computer geek was the hottest of them all.

She needed to get her hair styled and probably get waxed downstairs... It would be Andi's job to line that up.

And then there was Kim. Forget the others I had bedded at school. Kim was the one for me. Growing up in Cape Bonita, I never expected to fly over to the other side of the country and fall for an Asian girl, but I did. She smelled differently, and when I ate her, she tasted differently. There was a honeyed sweetness to her juices, and those slightly purple nipples got me hard merely thinking about them. And she was ravenous for my BWC and wanted me constantly. Kim was perfection in every way imaginable, even though I had yet to take her ass. I had no idea what to do with that since it seemed that my sister, Andi, was also perfection in every way imaginable.

I missed Kim, and we texted often. Yes, we had an agreement of non-exclusivity - which is appropriate for two college sophomores exploring life's experiences, but I couldn't deny the connection.

And then there was Margie. My mom. Being my dad's widow and my surrogate mother, the last thing I expected from her was sexual desire and an open invitation.

Yet, her large 36D boobs and dynamite ass, her sultriness, and voluptuous sexuality were ripe and ready for the taking. Margie was low-lying fruit on the sexual tree, eager to be plucked. It was impossible for me to compare her to Andi, Jess, or Kim.

How do you compare an incomparably attractive woman in her most seductive years to a young girl just exploring her sexuality? Isn't that a bit unfair? I mean, like comparing Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor at the peak of their powers to a hot, up-and-coming starlet. They are all hot, but as a man, who wouldn't have picked Marilyn over the starlet?

So far, this trip home was not unfolding the way I expected.

Chapter 2

I thought back to last night. My mom standing in front of me and saying, "I'm sorry Johnny, it is terribly wrong, but I spend my entire day thinking about you inside me. I use a dildo that is the same size as your dad and you every night to masturbate. Johnny, I am lonely, miserable, and I need you." And she chugged the rest of her drink.

"Will you please take me upstairs and fuck me?"

And Margie stood up, grabbed my hand, and led me to her bedroom; undressed and stood before me naked with her large 36D boobs and dynamite ass. Hazel came to mind, but Margie was hotter.

She had surprisingly firm breasts for her age and being a mother of two. Large, well-rounded, sitting high on her chest. She was aroused, and her nipples were already at attention, surrounded by pink areolas that were excited and tightening up.

"Take off your clothes. I want to see you."

I hesitated.

She looked at me and said with her commanding "mom" voice, "Take off your clothes," she ordered, and I did.

I slowly stripped. Mostly embarrassed, a bit proud, and uncomfortably aroused.

I stood there as mom inspected me. She knew I was fit, and I watched her glaze go from my broad shoulders down my chest to my flat stomach and stop at my totally shaved package. My rock-hard cock was straining against my skin. Its head was as fat as could be and starting to hurt. She looked at me, licking her lips over the bulging veins coursing along the shaft. I was as turned on as I had ever been. My cock wasn't the only thing straining. My balls were excited and enlarged, making me notice them too.

So did Margie. "Oh, you not only have your dad's big cock, but your balls are bigger. They are huge and look like they need to be drained. I knew you would shoot a gigantic load for me."

She licked her lips. I thought I saw a small drip of her juices running down the inside of her left thigh.

She looked at me and said, "Fuck me, please, Johnny. I need your dad's cock inside me, and all I can think of is you giving it to me just like he did. I need you to fill me with your cum and shoot your huge load inside me. I need it, and I need it now."

She shimmied over to me, pushed me onto the bed, dropped onto her knees, spreading my legs, so I couldn't move, and licked her way up my right leg to my cock, and toward its swollen, purple tip and licked the drop of pre-cum that had already formed.

"Oh, I've missed this big boy!" she said almost to herself. Slid her hand down my shaft, put her mouth over the head of my cock to the ridge, and held it there, moving softly up and down while rolling her tongue around the head. It was delicious and driving me crazy at the same time.

Margie continued her soft sucking, never leaving my head for what seemed like hours until she slowly took me in deeper until I was all the way down her throat and my balls were resting on her chin. I looked down to see my mom on her knees with my cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down deep throating me with a look of satisfaction on her face.

She pulled off of me, still holding my shaft, and licked down to my balls. First, taking one, and then the other, rolling them around and exciting them with a skill that demonstrated years of practice. Not too hard. Not too soft. Now, I was leaking a torrent of pre-cum.

"Hmm, so sweet," she said as she licked up some of the clear liquid. She put both hands on my shaft, milking. She stood up, put her hand on my chest, and, this time, deepthroated me in one fell swoop.

It was the best blow job of my young life. With ease, Margie took me down her throat, going from the tip of my head all the way down to my balls. Then, with my cock in her throat and my balls on her chin, she somehow stuck her tongue out and licked my nuts as she slowly bobbed up and down my huge cock. Then she would pull back up to my head and start again.

The head of my cock was angrier than I think it had ever been, and I desperately needed to cum, but Margie's skill and technique knew no bounds, and just when It seemed as if I was going to explode, she backed off and edged me.

I was going crazy. All I wanted to do was grab her, overwhelm her, fuck her right then and there, and then she stuck her wet index finger up my ass.

I jumped, and it felt as if my cock got four times larger in her mouth. Her finger hit my prostate, and my cock went crazy. Her hand started to pump on my shaft, driving me to a gigantic orgasm. I exploded so much cum I don't know how I didn't choke her. Still, Margie shoved me down her throat on the first contraction, and with my huge mushroom head in her throat and her lips on my draining balls, she took it all straight down her into her stomach until I stopped my explosion. Then, she slowly moved up and licked my over-sensitive head for the last few spurts.

"You taste like your father," she said.

I laid there spent. Unable to respond or move.

She slid up to me so we could cuddle. I wasn't sure how to feel or respond. Mom was euphoric. Glowing like a woman who had just had an orgasm. She was flushed across her face, her breathing was still heavy, her areolas were enlarged and flattened, and she had never taken her hand off of my cock. She was holding it tighter than a vice.

We laid there for a while.

"You know, this is very weird," I said.

"Yes, I do." Now, Johnny, I need you to put that huge cock you have, thanks to your dad, in my cunt and fuck me hard. And I mean hard without mercy and have your way with me. Can you do that for me?"

I rolled on top of Margie feeling her breasts and womanly body under mine. She reached around to my broad back and tight ass, scratching them slightly with her nails, and said, "Fuck me." Margie moved her hands down to my hard cock, centered it on her pussy, and shoved me in. Before I knew it, my cock was all the way in my mom with my balls resting on her ass.

"Oh! That feels so good," she said. It is precisely what I've been missing. Stay there," and she kept her hands on my butt, holding me deep inside her warm, wet cavern. We kissed. Deep, slow, loving kisses. The kisses of lovers enjoying themselves for the first time. She tasted like gin, natural sweetness and desire. It was enthralling.

"Fuck me now, Johnny."

And I did. I pulled back and used my hand to rub the head of my shaft around Margie's swollen lips, smearing her juice over her vagina and clit, driving her crazy. Then I slowly pushed my cock back in. We both moaned as I did, and a second later, he could feel the contractions deep inside her vagina. It seemed as if she was going to cum right then and there, but I waited until they stopped and started to slowly make love to Margie.

It was a different kind of lovemaking. I lost my virginity to a young college girl, and most of my sexual experience was with young college girls. They were different. Margie was a woman. She knew what she wanted and was in control. The experience of my giant cock stretching her vagina was the pleasure she needed, and as I slowly thrust in and out, she held my ass and controlled the speed and the depth. It was the in and out that she was enraptured with, and despite my desperate need to cum, I enjoyed the pace, thinking, "Oh, this is what adult lovemaking is like."

However, at some point, nature took over, and I needed to come, and despite Margie's hands, I started to pump her harder and faster. She understood the signs, put her fingers down on her clit, and started rubbing furiously on it as I fucked her.

"Don't you dare cum until I do," she commanded, I didn't, and she came. Exploding with moans and her pussy squeezing down on my cock. I laid there for a moment, allowing her to enjoy it, and she said, "Cum in me." Grabbed my butt and started to pump me hard and fast. It didn't take long, and I shot deep inside her pussy.

I laid on top of her. Her large breasts were squished into my chest as my cock throbbed inside the deepest parts of her vagina. She put her arms around me and said, "Stay in my, Johnny, until you get soft." She kissed me. Our tongues playing with each other and then said, "Whatever you want to do with me, I'm yours. I am totally yours. I want you to possess me however you please. If you want, you can take all of my holes. If you desire, we can do any act. I don't care. I want you to fulfill all of your fantasies with me. Whatever you have jerked off to. Whatever you watch on porn - I know you do online - is okay with me, with one exception, no real pain or humiliation. If you want to spank me, okay. You want me to spank you, okay. Corsets and garters, okay. Vanilla sex, okay. Hell, who knows?! You want to try a little strapon, okay. I need you, and I hope that by fulfilling your fantasies, you might need me too."

"You know this is weird. Right, mom?!"

"Yes, and if you need to think about it and talk about it, we have plenty of time, but understand, the girls must never know. You must promise me that. The girls must never know. Okay?"

I nodded yes, kissed her, and left to take a shower. I was leaning back, feeling the hot water caress my neck and back with my eyes closed, when I heard the shower door open and felt Margie's sexy body step in behind me.

"Need me to wash your back?' she grabbed the soap and started to wash it, occasionally using her boobs as sponges to get those special spots. Then she brought her hand around to my crotch, paying extra special attention to ensuring everything was clean.

She turned me around, put her arms around me, and we kissed with our soapy bodies rubbing against each other and the hot water running over us.

"I still want to go tent camping together. You promised me that." I promised I would. Margie turned me around again and, with soapy hands, grabbed my dick and said, "Do you think we can make this big boy come again? God, I love this cock!" and she started a reach-around handjob.

It didn't take long for that feeling to churn. She could feel my cock getting larger and harder and my breathing becoming more sporadic. Margie's pace picked up on my shaft, and the soapy handjob was cranking until I screamed, "That's it! I'm going to cum," and my sperm started flying against the shower wall. We stayed like that, with her breasts pressed into my back and her hands on my cock until I got soft.

She kissed my ear, neck and turned me around for long, loving kisses. She put her hands on my face. Looked me in the eye and said, "Mama knows best." Gave one last kiss and stepped out, leaving me behind, gasping and spent.

Chapter 3

That afternoon, Andi was really excited to take me down to see her job in the animal shelter. It was a no-kill, non-profit housing primarily dogs and cats, but hoping to expand to other animals eventually modeled after places like Best Friends in Utah and SquirrelWood in New York. She checked us in, introducing me to the woman in charge, Judy. "Hi, she said. "How nice to meet you, Johnny. Andi's been so excited about your visit home."

Judy was a surprisingly good looking redhead with a nice figure and a pleasant smile. I guess I was bad in assuming that most folks who worked with animals weren't good looking. Well, it seemed that way, but I was totally wrong. Judy was cute as hell.

We exchanged pleasantries, and Andi led me back to the dogs, who were cute as could be, and barking for any kind of love and affection they could receive.

"And that one over there," she said, pointing to an adorable long-haired mix. "He's Corky. That is Penny next to him. The little one is Daisy." She dragged me down the row a bit. "And that boy is Shadow, but here is my favorite of all, Ginger. Mostly Golden Retriever, we think," and Ginger started licking and moving around for love wagging her tail joyfully.

"Want to take them for a walk? It's part of the job."

She grabbed two leashes and a handful of poop bags, checked us out at the front desk, and Andi, Shadow, Ginger, and I started on a stroll. For shelter dogs, they were good on a leash.

"About yesterday," she said. "Are you weirded out?"

"No. Are you?"

"No, I wanted it, and I think it's okay. Is it okay?"

"Yes."

Ginger has stopped to squat down and do some business. We dutifully scooped it up and threw the bag into a convenient garbage can.

"I love dogs," Andi said, feeding them a doggie cookie.

"I know."

"I love all animals."

"I know. Maybe you should become a vet. That would be another reason not to go to State and come to school with me. I hear they have one of the better programs in the country."

"Oh, maybe, but mom needs me, and so does Jess."

"Andi," I said. "Mom is going to be fine, and Jess is another matter altogether."

I stopped and turned to her. "She is 18 and has to find her own way like everybody else. Sure she needs you. You're her sister, but I think she needs our help in a different way. We need to agree to take on the project to help break her out of her shell and begin to embrace life beyond her computer. She's too wonderful and special to live her entire life in her room. I think we can help her. Whatcha think?"

She nodded in agreement, and we discussed creating a plan for the rest of the walk back to the shelter.

I was in my car running a few errands when my phone rang. It was Donny!

"Dude! What's up?"

We caught up for a while, with Donny doing most of the talking. There was a lot of news and action to report from school, and then he said, "So, when are you going to leave that burg and come back to school. I mean, what about your classes?"

12