AO Serum

Story Info
A couple takes a Serum to enhance their Ds relationship.
3.9k words
4.08
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other 'deviant' sexual experiences: don't read this. Don't read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

The following rules are for unOwned subs looking for a little extra fun, I know it may seem pretentious to some, but it's just for a bit of extra interaction for those who may enjoy it!

Rules for the subs:

As always, a constant theme in my stories are the rules... and these are the rules for the un-Owned subs that want a little control taken from them. These are optional, at least until you follow rule #1..

Rule #1 You belong to me. Say it. Mark yourself as mine, either with lipstick on your lips, or write my name on your body, tell me where. You belong to me until your next orgasm.

Rule #2 We are going to hit some omegaverse themes in this story, so tell me, you alpha, that you are a good omega... go ahead say it, "Mistress I am you submissive Omega."

Rule #3 A good omega is a horny omega, so I expect you to be a good omega for the whole story.

Rule #4 Whenever you read the word, 'Alpha,' I want you to reach between your legs and stroke twice... If you read the word, 'Omega,' I want you to gently and seductively bite your lower lip.

Rule #5 You will not cum until the end of the story. There is a command for you to do so... If you cum more intense than normal, I do expect a thank you.

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

AO Serum

By: Mistress Dyvia

I looked at my boyfriend like he had three heads. "Wait, what?"

"I was thinking we should take the AO serum." he repeated.

That was a new thing that had come out in the past few years, there was this drug that overwrote parts of our DNA and influenced our brains. Basically, when we took it, we were in comas for about ten hours and woke up as either an alpha or omega... Alphas were ultra aggressive and omegas were very compliant. You could tell a lot of them walking down the streets, but they weren't that common, but you could tell the difference between a guy who told you he was alpha, and the guy that could make the hackles on the back of your neck rise with just a stare.

They weren't really interested in 'betas' as they called normal people. Most of their children were betas, though not all. But even though they could have sex with a beta, they didn't seem as interested. Omegas were similar, though they were still compliant to betas, they didn't seem to have any passion, many believed it was a pheromone thing as they could see pictures of one another online and say they were very attractive, but once in person there was always a lack of chemistry for anything other than friendship.

So when my boyfriend asked me, the idea of being subservient or compliant to other people turned me off. "Look we have a Ds relationship, I don't need some genetic modification to prove to you that I am your submissive... and you don't need a drug to prove that you're dominant, I like it when we get home and I drop to my knees for you. I like the cute collars you put around my neck and lead me by the collar to the bedroom. I like it when you tell me to get you a beer-"

Of course he told me to get him a beer and I laughed and got him one. But sadly I did in fact love Owen. Over the next several weeks, he kept bringing it up and whittled my resistance to the idea until I finally agreed.

How the hell was I supposed to tell my parents? The answer came quick, tell Mom, and let her tell Dad,

So we met for lunch on Wednesday. We were sitting and eating, and my mother dropped it, "Spill, are you pregnant? I can tell when you want to tell me something, but are too nervous to do so... I'm old enough to have grandbabies now."

I dropped my fork, "Uh.. what? No... I'm not pregnant."

"Come on Ally, you've been with Owen for three years and he hasn't popped the question, what are you waiting for?"

"Mom, Please, I don't want to discuss this now-"

"Your biological clock is ticking," she cut me off.

"I'm twenty nine, it's been ticking for eighteen years, and will likely for another eighteen."

She scoffed, "Well if it's not that, then what is it?"

"Owen and I are going to take the AO serum this weekend." I bit my lower lip waiting for the reaction.

She froze and looked me up and down. She had an expression that was half-disgusted and half unsure. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Owen really wants to, I think if I don't do it, he'll do it without me. And you know how Alphas are around normal people." I told her, "I love him, and it's as good as marriage."

"But you won't want to spend time with us anymore, I see how those alphas and omegas look at normal people." she shook her head.

"No, you're my mom, that won't change, I just won't be capable of being attracted to a normal man, but that won't matter, anyway."

"Unless some other alpha decides he likes you more, and beats Owen in front of you, then you will happily just walk away."

"I don't know about that... but it's something I have to do." I told her earnestly.

We talked for an hour about it, and it was clear she wasn't happy, but she hugged me when it was over. And made me promise to come visit her after so she could see for herself that I was still alright. I later told Owen and he doubled the promise.

We had to be at the AO facility Saturday morning at ten. So Friday night we went out with friends and announced the news to them. There was some awkwardness, some clearly thinking we were crazy and tried to talk us- and by that; me, out of it, and others said it would be awesome to have an AO relationship in their friend group.

So there we were Saturday morning, they had warned us to wear loose fitting and stretchy clothes. Our bodies would grow bigger if we were alpha, and smaller if we were omega. We signed away the disclaimers. There was one AO serum, and it brought out the side that one was most genetically predisposed to. I was naturally a submissive, so clearly I would be an omega, and Owen was so alpha as far as normals went, he was clearly an alpha.

I hugged him and felt his chin on the top of my head, I looked up and kissed him. Not going to lie, I wondered what our height difference would be when this was over, I mean, he already was a head over me, what would the size difference be by this time tomorrow?

We were allowed to stay in the same room, though in different beds. They started the IV drip, and it knocked me the fuck out.

I thought I might have strange dreams of having a super-muscled Owen having sex... err, kinky sex with me. But I didn't. I don't recall having any dreams at all. It was like someone shut off the lights to the room one minute, and then turned them back on tens seconds later. My mind didn't even feel groggy after a long night of sleep, though my body did.

The nurse smiled and told us she'd give us a little while. That's when I noticed the other nurse leaving with her. My hands went over my abs, wait, did I have a six pack? Then I smelled something wonderful, wait, I knew that smell, it was Owen.

"I can smell you, Owen."

He laughed, "I can smell you two, and you smell sexy."

I smiled, "I do?"

"Yeah," he confirmed, "Come over here, and let's fuck." with a happy tone.

I threw the blankets off me and was across the room in half a second.I pulled his blankets off and lifted him out of the bed and pinned him to the wall, "Let's get one thing straight right now, I tell you when we fuck, not the other way around. You are my bitch! Do you understand?"

It wasn't until he looked down and away from me, unable to hold my gaze, and let out a "I'm sorry, I understand." escaped his voice, that I suddenly understood. I was the alpha, and he was the omega.

I let go of him and took a couple steps back, "Oh shit." I said.

He looked down, "I'm not the alpha?"

I was already looking at myself, I was taller, my muscles were jacked, not in a tree trunks for arms kind of way, but my muscles were all well defined. I'm pretty sure my breasts were a couple cups sizes larger. "And... I am...? That doesn't make sense, I was always the natural submissive."

Then I looked at him, and he was smaller, I always liked bigger men, but suddenly seeing that I was now a head over him was making him more attractive to me. That wiry frame, he lost all of his muscles, I could easily overpower him and take him by force. I licked my lips, I wanted him inside me, I could take him, but then again... I didn't have to. He already offered himself to me.

"Lay down, I'm fucking horny." I commanded.

"Okay..." he agreed and was on his back in a few seconds. I played with his penis, it was a little longer, but much thinner than it used to be. I lowered myself down on it, and we fucked, it was quick, and primal, he came, and I came. I marked him with my scent, he was mine.

A few hours later we left. It was three in the morning. I could tell he felt a bit dejected, he 'knew' he was supposed to be an alpha, it's what he wanted, but now he was an omega, an Owned omega, lucky for him, Owned my the woman he loved beforehand, but this was a whole new world for him to contemplate. But then again, me too, I was always happy doing as I was told, the good daughter, the good girlfriend, but suddenly the idea of 'just' doing something because someone told me to, enraged me. I gave orders, I did not take them.

And then I heard the whistle.

Some ass hat was whistling at my boyfriend. My Omega. He was an Alpha as well. I felt the surging territorialism flowing through me, Owen was mine. I was going to have to fight for Owen if he didn't back down. And if I lost, Owen would go with him happily, it didn't matter that he was never attracted to men, he would simply accept his alpha was defeated, and he was now with that alpha.

The other Alpha smiled, "I smell new blood." he said with a chuckle, but as far as I could tell he was completely unaware of the seething rage boiling below my skin. "Careful there girl, you got a pretty little omega, anyone could just come along and-" his face hit the ground before he could get another word in. I slugged him, my fist didn't even hurt, I didn't realize I was expecting pain until it was over, and the pain never came. There was laughter from the others behind him, it was only then that I was aware that it was an AO bar. A few men and women came out, all tall and strong like I was. Not an AO bar, an alpha bar. They picked up the unconscious man, and then one suggested I come back on my own some night without the distraction, and maybe we could have some fun. The tone suggested he meant games, not sex. I smiled, and accepted the offer... another night.

We got home, and it was late. I texted my mom to let her know I was home safely, and we could come by to visit in the morning. I went to look for something to wear to bed, and realized a problem, so much of my clothes were for female slaves, and I wasn't that any more... Second, I was taller, probably taller than Owen was before, none of my clothes would fit, not even my bras. I guess that would mean a shopping trip tomorrow as well.

But then came the obvious solution: I could wear Owen's clothes to bed for tonight, I put on a pair of his pajamas and then heard him complaining that his pajamas didn't fit anymore. With a wicked smile on my face, I went to the closet and returned with the sexy pink nightgown he liked me to wear to bed, with the see-thru front that just barely covered my ass, "You can wear this to bed, hun."

He swallowed hard.

We slept in late, not getting up until noon. Needed to go shopping before we saw my parents. We spent a few hours, and we had to get fitted for everything. Even our shoes didn't fit anymore, I went from a size 7 shoe to a size 13, I mean seriously? They didn't make half the shoes I loved in that size. He went from a size 12 to a size 8. Not only did I go from thin to seriously athletic, but apparently my whole rib cage expanded, with my breasts, because I went from a 30B to a 38D. And I had grown to, I was now 6'2 or 188 cm by the tape measure, where before I was 5'3 or 163 centimetres.. That was crazy... Owen lost exactly a foot dropping from 6 feet to five, he was actually shorter than I was when I was a beta. Also, 'beta' was becoming much more natural for me to say when talking about 'normal' people.

Now, the two of us didn't exactly dress up to visit my parents. I wore a pink camisole with a bra, jeans and sneakers... yes I was wearing socks and panties, but I didn't actually have to say that, did I? Owen wore Jeans and a graphic tee from some comic movie.

I knocked on the door to my parent's home, and this was the point where I became aware that my hearing was more acute, as I could hear them talking...

My father flatly said, "I'm going to fucking kill him."

"Hush, no you won't."

"He fucking enslaved our daughter with some genetic bullshit and you are just going to be okay with that?" he asked.

"I'm not, but it was her choice. She made it for good or bad, and we-" emphasis on the two of them, "-are going to show her support."

"One fucking thing, and I'll kill him." my father still demanded.

I knocked again, "Coming." she said, being thankful that Owen didn't become the alpha, because if they were saying that about me, I'd lay my father on the floor for trying to threaten me over my omega. But my mother continued, "Get over yourself, if something happened to him, it wouldn't make her normal again, she'd just be an open target for the first Alpha that saw her." hmmmm. She had a point. And my father had clammed up.

I heard the lock unlocking and the door opened. And my mother's mouth opened slightly as for the first time in her life, she had to look up at me, "Ally?"

"Hi Mom, as you can see, things didn't quite work out the way we planned." I bent down and kissed her on the cheek. "Love you... Owen come inside." he meekly followed behind me.

I heard a crash and jumped to a defensive position as my father just dropped a tray of drinks. "Ally? Your biceps are bigger than mine..." They really weren't, but mine looked harder and more defined than his... because they were.

I let out a belligerent laugh, "I'm sure my dick's bigger too." he Staggered back.

"Ally!" my mother scolded, Almost rounded on her too... Betas don't have authority over me.

But my father broke my train of thought with his question, "You have a dick?"

I closed my eyes and took a breath, these betas weren't just fucking betas, they were my parents. I let out a breath, "No... sorry dad... sorry mom... new hormones in my body, they seem to make me instinctively aggressive." I turned to Owen, "Pick up that mess."

"No problem," and he started picking up the mess that my father had made.

My mother said, "You could have said, 'please.'"

I shrugged, "I could have, but he's mine, he does what he's told, cuz he likes it."

He nodded his head, "yeah, not sure why, After she marked me last night, it just feels really good to do whatever she says." he paused, "Still working my head around that."

There were a lot of questions, and quite frankly we didn't have a lot of answers. Some things we knew, I was permanently aggressive, and he was permanently compliant. My volatile nature would go away as my brain and body adjusted to the hormone levels. No idea how long, different for different people.

We ate, and conversation was polite, and then we turned on the television. My Dad wanted to watch the game, and we sat on the couch with Owen kneeling my feet while Mom and I gossiped. My father tried to shush us a few times but it didn't last more than thirty seconds.

But then he got aggressive, stood up and yelled at us, something he had never done before, "Please, for the love of God, just go to another room, or please be quiet, I can't hear the announcer!"

I just saw red for a moment, and I was up and shoved him back into his chair and then forced him back into his chair, back up against the wall, my voice went from a calm seething anger to a yell as I spoke, "I am the alpha here, you do not disrespect me. You do not disrespect my mother. You want to hear the fucking announcers, turn on the fucking subtitles while we are talking!"

I felt a soft passive hand on my shoulder, "Ally.. please calm down."

And I looked back at my mother, and then looked forward at the fucking beta who tried to usurp my authority... My father, "Yeah.. umm.. Sorry Dad." I looked to Owen, "Let's get out of here."

My mother spoke, "Ally..."

I shook my head, "No, Mom... It's just a good idea, I'm not used to the new behavior yet, I seem to have a hair trigger. I think I'll stay away for a few weeks until I am more in control. I do love you both." I gave mom a kiss on the side of her head. Then turned to my father, "Dad?" I asked not sure how he wanted to proceed.

He opened his arms, "I'm sorry too, I've been an emotional wreck since I heard about you taking the serum, I was expecting you to be like him..." He referenced Owen, "And you're suddenly not my little girl, and I don't know how to take it either."

Owen spoke, passively, "Maybe we should consider a family therapy, they have specialists just for our situations."

I smiled at him, and my parents, "Like I said, I'm going to stay away for a few weeks while I get this out of my system, well the volatile stuff anyway... And then after that, maybe Owen has a good idea."

He hugged again.

And then we went home. I was in the bedroom putting my old clothes in boxes since they didn't fit me anymore, and Owen stepped inside. I smiled and pulled him for a warm kiss. He was mine, and he was embracing it.

But there was something buzzing in the back of my mind. I needed to compromise who he was, he was my master, now he is my omega. I needed to remind him of his position, and I instantly remembered those times when he would pick these cute little outfits out just for me, and I knew just what I was going to do.

I stepped into the closet for a minute, and came back, and placed a pair of pink stockings, a matching satin nightdress and a pair of high heels in front of him. "Put these on." I told him.

He looked at me curiously, "Ally?"

"Mistress Ally," I corrected, then continued, "Owen, tonight you are going to be my sexy slut. Don't make me ask again." referring to him wearing the sexy lingerie he used to wear.

"Yes, Mistress." he told me as he put the stockings on first, then the panties, and finally pulled the dress over his head. He nervously put the heels on and struggled to stand, teetering on an imaginary ledge. "Is this alright Mistress?"

I was actually surprised the heels mostly fit him. "Tonight it is." I said as I took a fist full of night gown and pulled him closer, he stumbled and I caught him and kissed him again. I kissed him harder to remind him who he belonged to. "You are mine, Omega."

"I am yours.. Alpha... Mistress..." clearly unsure of which name to use.

"Yes..." I told him as I pushed him over the bed and held him down, "You are excited for this, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please, mark me like you did before. It means so much to me"

Unlike last time when he demanded for me to come over to him, before he realized that he wasn't the alpha, I raged, but his 'please,' his tone, his submissive posture all but begged for me to fuck him... His eyes pleaded with mine, and I smiled, I accepted.

And lifted the front of his nightgown up, and pulled his panties to the side. I rubbed his oddly thin, yet long cock until it was hard, and lifted myself over him and then taking a strong grip of it, lowered myself down on his penis... "Mine." I reemphasized as I moved slowly up and down.

12