Apartment Fucktoy Ep. 03

Story Info
The unlocking of a woman's darkest desires through force.
4.4k words
4.72
12.8k
18
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[F4M] [Short Story] [Consensual exchange] [Mind Break] [Body Betrayal] [Spiraling] [Understanding Desire] [Psychological Unraveling] [Dark Themes] [Predator/Prey] [Toy Play] [Trapped] [Small Space] [Size Difference] [Dildo] [Throat Fucking] [Hair Pulling] [Rough Slapping] [Nipple Pinching] [Breast Slapping] [Fingering] [Breath Play] [Mutual Understanding] [Orgasm] [Throatpie] [Acceptance] [Stalker Vibes]

My heart roared like thunder in my chest, a high pitched ringing in my ears while my breaths sawed in and out around my fingers. I slumped to the ground, the contents of my fridge jingling inside in response.

I'd never seen that much money in my life.

My mind raced as my eyes flew to the lock on the door to make sure it was secure, a visceral paranoia gripping my lungs like a vice.

How the fuck was I going to deal with this?

Do I put it under my mattress?

My hand trembled against my lips as a manic laugh burbled out.

It wasn't long before I was laughing myself into a crying fit, curled up on my side on the floor of my kitchen. The buzz of the fluorescent light above me cut through the blood pressure threatening to pop my eyes out as I finally got control over my breathing.

Awareness slowly came back. I had to fight for every inch. A conscious effort of breathing in and out, one breath at a time. My limbs felt like TV static as I pushed myself up to sit with my back against the fridge and raked a hand through my hair. For the first time in my life, I wish I smoked cigarettes.

The money and cookies were still there.

It wasn't a dream.

I felt like a zombie getting to my feet, almost afraid to move too quickly in case the money grew teeth and decided it was hungry.

Springing into action fueled by the urge to get it out of sight, I strode to the side of my bed to grab a bag, quickly stuffing all of the money in before I realized I was panting.

My nipples hardened under my sweatshirt, reminding me why the money was there in the first place and then the realization hit me.

He knew where I lived now.

Heat bloomed low in my belly as that thought washed over me.

That fact should frighten me more.

And yet here I stood, melting into my panties as endorphins dumped through my system.

I stood in the middle of my bedroom, clutching the bag of money as my body went through a wave of responses to this string of thoughts.

I didn't have to do anything right now.

But I did want to do something.

I blinked open my eyes, blurry and swollen from crying hysterically only a few minutes ago. The dildos stuck to my walls mocked me in the fading sunset light. It was nearly nighttime again. My core throbbed as areas of my body thrummed in pain that only morphed into heat that filled me.

So I did the only thing I knew how to do to soothe myself.

My mind stilled as I pulled out the flat silicone pad and lube from my nightstand, my breaths calming as I lost myself in the practiced movements of strapping it around my pillow. Pulling a knotted fantasy dildo out, I licked the suction cup before sticking it to the pad. Pulling twice to make sure it was on there, I shed my clothes and climbed over the toy. My thighs spread wide as I swiped the head of the dildo through my soaked lips before sinking down, a moan spilling out of my throat. I rocked back and forth on the dildo until the knot was seated inside of my pulsing core. A sigh of contentment filled the space around me as I grabbed the pillow to move with me closer to the wall.

The ridges on the dildo base rubbed against my clit as I opened my mouth to swirl my tongue around the head of one of the dildos stuck to my wall. My hips rocked as I slowly fucked my face onto it until I gave one more exhale and sank to the base. My nose pressed against the suction cup, the tip of it pressing into the drywall as my first orgasm pulled up tight inside of me.

I don't know how long I stayed like that but after I pulled off to breathe and the exquisite agony of my first orgasm ripped through me, I felt better about the money.

I barely caught my breath before I dove in for more. Grinding down hard on the toy that was definitely a little too big for comfort. My free hand snaking up to twist and pull at my bruised nipples, the pain ricocheting through my body.

I wanted it.

Maybe, this was my purpose.

I crushed my nose into the wall with a whimper of frustration, pretending that it was this man again.

Using my throat how he wanted.

Filling my belly with his hot cum.

Stuffing his fingers in my pussy.

Wondering how he'd feel if he ever fucked any of my other holes.

Wondering if he'd like any of them more than my throat.

I came again, my screams muffled by the silicone toy stuffed in my throat.

It wasn't until I was shoving my legs into the sweats I pulled out of the laundry did I realize that I wasn't at work. Grabbing my phone with my heart in my throat, I realized it was my day off.

Another realization crashed over me.

Did he know?

I tapped my finger against my phone as I tried to quell the anxiety ripping through my chest. I needed to get out of here and do things.

I stuffed the bag of money far underneath my bed just as a precautionary measure.

Hastily throwing together a grocery list on my phone, I grabbed my wallet and keys. The slam of the door behind me made me jump as I checked it to make sure it was locked.

My hands shook as I put my earbuds in my ears without turning anything on. I tried to act casual, shoving my hands in my pockets while I all but ran to the grocery store. Dipping in and out of street light halos as if they would save me somehow, my eyes darting all over once I submerged back into the darkness in between.

The harsh light of the grocery store made me blink as I stepped inside and caught my breath. I caught eyes with the same gentleman that was always there who looked at me with a worried look. He questioned why I was out of breath.

I responded with a tight laugh, explaining I was just trying to get my exercise in. His furrowed brow melted into an easy smile as he bought the lie.

Ducking behind the stack of chips to break the line of sight, I swallowed hard. I felt like he could see the money all over me, it made me feel like everyone could see.

I burnt through my list quicker than I wanted to and before I knew it, I was standing

outside of my apartment again. The bags of groceries settled in front of me as I searched for my keys.

My hair fell in front of my face and I used the opportunity to glance up and down the row of apartments on either side of mine.

Nothing.

Silence.

Not even a dog barking.

Why would they be in the middle of the night?

Normal people weren't fucking themselves stupid for hours before going grocery shopping at 2am.

A laugh barked out of me as I finally found my keys, unlocking the door and swinging it open to scurry inside.

Over the next few weeks, I stayed away from the stairwell. The rollercoaster of shame and judgment reared their ugly heads just like it always did now.

A man took advantage of me. He raped me. Violated my throat. Became the first person to cum directly into my stomach.

I came countless times reliving those moments. Even the ones from the first time. Trying to understand why before coming to the conclusion that I was just... broken.

Somehow the thought of being broken came with a crumb of peace. No one had to know that I was becoming a painslut, a fucktoy for this mysterious man's cravings.

But just like clockwork, my bruises faded.

And I needed more.

Indecision gnawed at my insides as I came home from work, my eyes flitting to the stairwell. The night air was crisp, the frosty air following me into the building. I exhaled quickly before crushing my thumb into the elevator button.

It had been almost a month since the last time I visited the stairwell. I was running out of patience and ways to make myself cum.

I chewed on my lip as I entered the old, tired elevator before pushing the button for my floor. The familiar mechanical groans and the flicker of the light inside was reassuring as the door clanged closed and lifted me up.

The elevator slowed down and dinged for the third floor. I lifted my head in confusion as

my floor wasn't for another several and froze when the doors opened.

I locked eyes with him and for a moment, we both stood there. I don't know if he expected to see me but I certainly didn't expect to see him.

The elevator, it seems, didn't understand the gravity of the situation and it wasn't but a few seconds before the doors started to close.

My heart raced in my chest. My breaths came in hot and quick through my nose as his hand shot out to keep the doors from closing before joining me inside the elevator.

Panic lit my body up like a Christmas tree as he stood with his arm brushing my shoulder. I glanced around to realize this was a conscious decision due to the fact that there was enough room for him to stand in here without being this close. I hadn't really comprehended how tall he actually was until now. I didn't understand why being so much shorter than him made me feel comforted somehow.

The light flickered overhead as he casually glanced down through his lashes and reached into his pocket to produce a package of cookies. I swallowed hard as my mouth went dry.

Our permission exchange.

The choice was always mine.

I licked my lips as my eyes memorized the size and shape of his well kept hand.

Was I going to do this again?

If I didn't take them, would I ever see him again?

The decision was made for me as I reached for the package with a trembling hand. Looking up at him as he turned to me, I found he was handsomer than I remember. A dangerous smile crossed his lips as one hand found its way to cup my cheek. He closed the distance between us to press my back against the wall while the other one hit the emergency stop button.

The elevator came grinding to a stop as the lights went out, plunging us into darkness. He angled my face up as his lips met mine with a hunger I recognized. This time, he didn't smell like whiskey, he smelled like clove and frosted air.

I whimpered as I pressed into his kiss on my tiptoes. Desperation surged inside of me as I dropped the cookies to the ground. I opened my mouth to him like a long lost lover, our tongues tripping and sliding against each other while we both became breathless and frenzied.

I opened my eyes to realize the dim red glow of the emergency light had come on sometime in the moments I was losing myself in his kiss. It made him seem more dangerous as he gripped my jaw in a familiar way, my mouth dropping open instantly.

His smile was predatory as I held his gaze for the first time. His fingers slid in my mouth while he explained that he was going to use me again and I wasn't to scream.

I nodded.

I agreed to this for a second time.

His fingers slid to the back of my throat while he continued talking, smiling wickedly as my body heaved from the intrusion. For all of his efforts to work on my gag reflex, he seemed to enjoy the sounds I made when I did gag.

Drool dripped off my tongue as he swirled his fingers in my mouth, giving my cheek a slap every time I heaved. The more I heaved, the heavier the slap got until he had four fingers in my throat and hit me hard enough to make me grunt.

He pulled out quickly, capturing my lips with his again. Tasting my saliva that he smeared all over my face before unzipping my jacket as I swayed on my feet. He pulled my shirt up over my bra.

I caught my breath as he explored the mounds of my breasts that were heaving as my heart raced through my body. His touch was light and exploratory before he reached in and pulled each breast out of my bra. The pads of his fingers pressing into my nipples before he groped them with a full hand. The way he squeezed made me wince but I couldn't fight the way my body was responding.

For a moment, I stood there with my arms at my sides. He was groping and kneading my breasts as they were pushed out of my bra, on display for him until he opened my mouth again and stuffed two fingers in deep. I gagged as thick spit filled my mouth. He scooped the saliva and spread it across my nipples, instantly hardening in the chilly air of the elevator. He rubbed until they were sticky, pinching one erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He applied enough pressure to make me yelp before letting go. He did that over and over, each time pinching longer until I whimpered for him to let go.

After a few minutes, he hummed his appreciation as he flattened his palm to my nipple. The heat of the area seemed to please him as he roughly pushed me to my knees. I hit the ground with a heavy thud, shaking the elevator around us before my eyes locked on his fingers that were hastily undoing his pants.

My mouth dropped open in tandem with his cock springing free. None of the dildos I had compared to this as he swiped the burning head of his cock across my tongue.

He pumped in and out my mouth until he placed a hand on the back of my head and really pushed. I gagged, my mouth filling with spit as I tried to open my throat. He seemed content to keep the pressure on until I snuck one last inhale and he sank deep.

His pants crushed up against my nose as he bucked his hips into my face, the back of my head barely protected by his hand.

If I could have sighed in contentment, I would have. He growled at me to keep my throat open before he launched into a rough, deep pace. The gurgling, juicy noises of his cock stuffing my throat echoed around us as I tried my best to keep still.

He stilled in my throat again, his breaths ragged above me. I tried to glance up at him, but the tears filling my eyes were making it hard to see. My body heaved as my tongue slurped at the underside of his shaft. He pulled out so I could catch my breath, kneeling in front of me to grip my face and stuff his fingers in my throat again.

I remembered this pattern.

I didn't have to try and not heave, my body already knew that there was space.

He chuffed in appreciation before reaching down to twist my nipples again. The pain bloomed immediately and I whimpered, my glassy gaze trying to focus on him. The hungry, sadistic glint in his eye actually frightened me as he pinched again while making eye contact, his eyebrows raising just a fraction as I whimpered. He quickly slapped my breast on the outside, the heat of the impact immediately evident. I could feel the outline of his fingers as he brushed my sore nipple with the back of his knuckles. The light brushes combined with the impact of his fingers were dizzying.

It wasn't until his hand wrapped around my throat that fear dumped fresh snow through my bloodstream.

I hadn't considered this would be an outcome.

He pinned my head to the wall with his hand while the other explored my nipples. Trading off with pinches, slaps and featherlight touches. My hands came up to wrap around his wrist and his fingers tightened further to the point where my vision started to fill with lights. I struggled against his grip and I was reminded how much stronger than me he was, effortlessly holding me by my throat as his other hand violated my breasts. I let go, and so did he, the blood rushing to my head once more.

This was a new game.

He let go and stood quickly, slapping my face with his cock. I opened my mouth, eager to taste him again and he was eager to provide. He protected the back of my head while he stuffed my throat with his thick cock again. I lost myself in the gulpy sounds the suction in my throat made while he pistoned in and out of it. Slurpy, sloppy drool cascaded from my mouth as my body relaxed.

The realization and relaxation was obvious to him because he pulled out of my throat and swiped the head of his cock across my tongue. The tang of his precum cut through the blissful haze I was swimming in and I closed my lips around the head. My tongue lavished across the drooling slit of his cock and he moaned in a new way. The sound was warm and resonant in the small space before he pulled out completely.

He returned to his position kneeling in front of me, using one of his legs to open mine. We were closer now as I heaved my breaths in and out. I leaned into his hand as he gently caressed my cheek, eager for the contact as his thumb brushed my slick bottom lip.

His other hand found the other nipple and I jolted. I whimpered as he pinned my head against the side of the elevator with some force before his fingers tightened enough to make me nervous.

More pinches. More slaps. More light brushes back and forth across them.

Now they burned with an equal fire.

It wasn't until I wrapped my hands around his wrist did I realize just how lost I was to him.

I barely caught his gaze as he blinked, surprise obvious in the way his eyebrows lifted just a fraction as his fingers tightened anyways. Pleas fell from my swollen lips as tears tumbled down my cheeks.

I needed to cum.

I needed him to know.

My body was cramping with my orgasm imminent as he pinched my nipples, moans squeezing out into a wheeze as I dug my nails into his wrists.

A smile crossed his lips as he brought his face closer to mine, letting up on my throat so I didn't black out. Tears were flowing freely as desperation clawed inside of my chest. He never removed his hand as the other found its way to my jeans, unbuttoning them with a dexterity I envied. He licked his lips with a moan as two of his fingers found soaking wet panties, pushing them to the side before roughing inserting them inside of me.

I moaned around the pressure he held on my throat as he praised me for being such a perfect set of holes for him. The praise was almost enough to make me cum. He continued to tell me how this was my purpose but I couldn't hear him over the orgasm threatening to pull me under. It roared in my ears, my hands gripping his with a need I couldn't explain. The pressure he was putting on the sides of my neck were making my vision black.

But I needed more.

I wanted everything.

As I came clamping down around his fingers, barely holding onto consciousness I knew one absolute truth.

I was his now.

No one could push me this far.

And he knew it.

I didn't care that he roughly plunged his fingers in and out of my sloppy, cumsoaked pussy until I came again immediately after the first one, his lips crashing into mine to mute the sound of my screams. The more times we met, the faster he learned how much of a depraved whore I was. How he knew before I did, I didn't want to know. He was molding me and I wanted everything.

My mind emptied as he released my throat, pulling his hand out of my jeans to stuff in his mouth while he threaded his fingers through my hair, yanking hard enough to get a grunt out of me. I barely registered that he stretched my throat around his cock and was grinding his pelvis into my face, both of his hands gripping the side of my head. I listened to the way he sounded moaning around the orgasm coated fingers he was sucking on, using it to anchor me as I continued to fall. His thrusts were erratic until he leaned over me to put his arm against the wall, crushing my head in between his body and the elevator.

My throat was raw.

I don't remember the last time I took a full breath.

I squeezed my eyes shut as he rocked into my face, the telltale swelling of him in my throat making my stomach flip. His hand cupped my ear, his fingers wrapping around the back of my head to angle me up just enough to put pressure on the bottom of his cock before he exploded down my throat. I could barely hear over pounding in my head that he was saying 'mine' over and over.

12