Apartment of Monster Girls

Story Info
Jade discovers that the transformations aren't over yet.
7k words
4.36
16.6k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! HauntedArmour here, and I just wanted to say thanks for the favourites and ratings on my last story. Sorry it took so long to get another one out, unfortunately my life got really hectic soon after I posted the first one, nothing particularly serious but it still left me with even less of the already fairly limited time I have to write. Hopefully my next story doesn't take as long to finish, as I've already begun the first draft, but I can't promise anything for sure (especially with Sunbreak right around the corner.)

Just a heads up though: my next story is gonna be a lot less vanilla (yes I consider this vanilla.) compared to this and 'Church,' and will contain much more extreme TFs (mostly multi and hyper but there's going to be a few other things that are definitely not everyone's cup of tea) I'll try to keep a balance between the more extreme stuff and things more like this story, but it all depends on what I feel like writing when I sit down to start a draft.

Anyways, Enjoy the story

-HauntedArmour

------------------------------------

My day so far had been strange, to say the least. Beginning when the preacher at my local church slowly transformed into a dual-sexed demoness nun. Then everyone else in the church began their own transformations into similar hermaphroditic fantasy creatures, collectively called 'Monsterborn'. I had also been transformed myself, but for some reason I seemed to be the only person who realized anything had ever been different, even reality itself being rewritten around our new forms. Even the church building itself was changed to support the weekly orgies that now happened there. Despite my knowledge of what happened however, it seemed that I wasn't completely immune to the reality warping power, as I soon realized that I couldn't recall my old name, or even what I had looked like before in any detail. Instead I was now Jade Arachneborn, A busty, white haired, pale-skinned woman with four black chitin covered arms and a massive, eight legged spider body in place of my legs. However, perhaps due to another effect of my transformation, I was cheerily skittering up the sidewalk as I returned to my apartment, unable to truly feel concerned about my current situation, even thoughts about the fact that I was unemployed and short on this months rent failed to stress me out to the point of panic like they had earlier in the day.

That didn't mean I wasn't still curious about what had happened though. In fact, I was planning on spending my afternoon on the computer researching Monsterborn, mostly to help me fill in the knowledge I lacked about the people and culture I apparently now belonged to, but if I were to find some clues about what caused the mass transformation at the church as I did I I wouldn't complain.

I also had concerns about the fact that the people at church that I had barely spoken more than a few words to before now treated me like a close acquaintance. Clearly the 'me' in this reality had lived a slightly different life than I had, but was it all just a creation of whatever power transformed everything, or had there been another 'me' that I somehow mentally replaced? And if that was the case, what happened to the 'real' Jade then? Ultimately, there wasn't much I could do to confirm or disprove these thoughts, so I pushed them aside and focused on figuring out as much as I could about my new life and body so that I didn't run into any problems that a lack of knowledge might bring on.

Shortly before I had arrived back at my apartment, a pair of young children, a boy and a girl not older than ten, ran past me, nearly tripping me as they pushed past my long legs. A Hispanic woman with long, straight, brunette hair was quickly chasing after them and, once she had called them back to her side, apologized on their behalf. The woman, who introduced herself as Johana, explained that she was taking her children, who were fraternal twins, over to one of their friends' houses for a birthday party. Apparently she and her husband lived in the same apartment building as me, with her and her husband saving money so they could move to a bigger place before their kids got too big for the apartment. The children were eager to get to the party however, so we quickly said our goodbyes and I finished the rest of my trip back home.

Luckily, the front entrance to the complex was large and wide, allowing my non-humanoid form through easily. Getting back to my apartment from the lobby however, proved to be a bit more of a challenge. My new arachnid body was huge and squeezing through the human-sized doorways and halls required me to tuck my legs in close to my lower abdomen as I walked, which in turn pushed my upper torso higher off the ground and forced me to duck my upper body down so it didn't hit the ceiling. Even worse was that I was forced to take the stairs up to the third floor since the elevator was much too small for me to even attempt using. After several minutes of maneuvering my body through the building, I had managed to reach my door and found that it was now twice as wide as those around it. After what I had just gone through I lacked the willingness to question the logic of this development and simply entered my apartment.

It seems that the same power that transformed the church, and widened my door, also affected my apartment as well. All of the rooms and doorways were now big enough to accommodate my body with little trouble. After seeing the door though, I had mostly expected that. What really surprised me however, was everything else about the inside. My depression and laziness had often prevented me from doing any regular cleaning, and I tended to not care about my own personal hygiene until it got to the point that I couldn't ignore it anymore. This meant that my home usually looked, and smelt, like a pigsty. Now though I couldn't find any trace of stray trash or haphazardly discarded clothing and the flowery scent of air fresheners filled my nostrils and my kitchen no longer exclusively held instant foods and leftover takeout. I found this mildly disconcerting, as it added another layer of disconnect between the current 'me' and the 'me' that existed in this reality before I transformed, but I continued to push that worry aside, as I had no way to prove or deny its validity, and went on the explore the rest of my new apartment.

My bedroom now had a padded silk hammock in place of a proper bed, presumably because laying down flat on a mattress would be much less comfortable with a massive, eight legged, spider abdomen, and my dresser was filled with various articles of clothing that were tailored to fit my new body. The lower-wear consisted almost entirely of skirts cut in the back similarly to the one I was wearing, all in various styles and colours, but there were a few sets of something that most closely resembled thigh-high leggings, coming in sets of ten that were designed to fit over my arachnid legs and two pedipalps. There were also several pairs of what was very clearly underwear, both panties and boxers, designed to be worn around my waist and pedipalps. Seeing these made me realize that I hadn't been wearing any, which then made me question why a pair of these weren't in the locker with the rest of the clothing back at the church. Deciding not to think about it, I shook my head and moved on to the upper-wear, of which there was a much larger variety. Every kind of top I could think of was represented, all of them designed with my four arms in mind, as well as several different styles of F-cup bra. Before I had mostly worn the same few articles of clothing, T-shirts and sweatpants mostly, and only washed them when they got too disgusting to wear, so this wardrobe was a significant upgrade compared to that.

With my short house tour done, I moved on to what I had been planning on doing with the rest of today: researching the current state of the world to both see if I can find clues about what had happened and, more importantly, learn as much as I could about Monsterborn to prevent any issues that might arise down the line. With these goals in mind, I sat down at my computer, the chair now more like a massive padded stool that I could rest my lower body on, and got to work. A few quick internet searches later and I had found several seemingly reliable resources on Monsterborn and spent the next few hours learning what I could from them. Apparently whatever power created Monsterborn had incredibly far reaching effects as all of my sources mention them having been around since before recorded history. One site even had a picture of a tablet depicting a harpy that had been carbon dated back to the bronze age. I also learned that in the modern era all varieties of Monsterborn are considered to be one people despite the fact that they are widely different species genetically.

One thing that both concerned and relieved me was that there were more Monsterborn than just the people in the church, lots more. Most estimates I found placed their population at somewhere around five percent of the world's population, which meant that this wasn't a localized event and that people all over the world had been transformed, meaning that there was no chance that this was targeted specifically at me or anyone else in the church, whatever the cause might have been. This led me to wondering if there was anyone else in the same situation I was, who partially retained their memories of before? I pondered this for a moment, and even did a quick search through a few social media sites to see if I could find any posts from people who were aware of the shift in reality. After several minutes without finding anything, whether due to the fact I was the only one whose memories hadn't been fully altered or because anyone in this situation understood that talking about it publicly would make them seem like an insane person. Disappointed, I returned to my research. When I tabbed back into the article I was reading however, I was shocked upon noticing that the population estimate I was looking at before had gone up substantially. A quick backtrack through my other sources confirmed that every single estimate had increased by a similar amount and the five percent from before was now closer to seven percent. I could only come to one conclusion:

People were still transforming.

I immediately stood up from my computer and skittered over to where I had left my purse. I pulled my phone out, barely even noting the sparkly green case it now had instead of the beat up grey one I had bought years ago. My chitinous nails made soft tapping sounds against the screen protector as I unlocked my phone and opened its photo gallery. I first pulled up my high school graduation photo, in it was a younger looking version of myself wearing a green dress fitted to her Arachne body. That much I expected, if everyone remembered me as I currently was then any physical evidence like a photo would have changed to match, what I was really looking for were the other people in the photo. Sure enough, I counted thirteen other people, eleven students and two faculty members, who were clearly now Monsterborn.

I then scrolled over to an old family photo from when I was a kid, already knowing what I was about to see. A conflicted feeling welled up in my gut when I saw that my parents, both of them now long passed away, had also been retroactively turned into Monsterborn. My mother's skin was now a strange off-white tone and a dark-blue mushroom-cap now sat atop her scalp with her hair, still its original shade of brown, emerging from underneath it. My father (or perhaps my other mother now?) had become a feminine arachne like myself sporting the same pale-skin, white hair, and black chitin that I did.

On one hand, it made sense that my parents would now be Monsterborn. My research from earlier had mentioned that while it was possible for two humans to have a Monsterborn child, assuming at least one of them had a Monsterborn somewhere further up their family tree, it was incredibly rare. Even with one parent being a Monsterborn the chances of the child being human was close to seventy percent. On the other hand however, the thought that my parents had had their entire lives essentially replaced with different ones, even only slightly different ones, made me feel like they had somehow been defiled. At least the smiles on their faces in this picture, as they held my ten year old self's upper hands, were exactly the same as before. That much I was certain.

A sudden crashing noise broke my contemplation, it came from one of the neighbouring apartments. My social anxiety urged me to ignore the noise but in the end my curiosity about what may have caused it won out and I got up and left my apartment.

One thing I immediately noticed when I left was that the hallway was much wider and taller than it was a few hours ago, I was now able to stand with my legs extended to a comfortable length with room to spare and my just over eight-foot height still left more than a full six feet of clearance between my head and the ceiling. Seeing this made me wonder how this building still fit into the city block now that it had grown in such a way and I thought about going outside and taking a look, but for now I decided to continue checking on my neighbour.

I wasn't much of a social person (or at least I hadn't been one before) but I was at least vaguely acquainted with some of the people living in my apartment, usually from a short greeting as we rode the elevator together or small talk as we used the communal laundry machines. That was how I knew that something was wrong the moment my neighbour opened her door.

The person living next to me was a woman named Jess, and the most striking thing about her was just how short she was. Her under five foot frame had caused me to do a double take when I first saw her since, at a glance, I had mistaken her for a child, though a second look had quickly dispelled that idea. No such confusion would be possible with the woman who opened the door when I knocked. The short, petite woman I had been expecting was instead a nearly eight foot tall goddess with the figure of an athlete. She was wearing a lacy white bra that barely covered a pair of breasts that must have been just as large as my own and a matching pair of panties that not only tightly hugged her wide hips and but also showed the subtle bulge of a growing penis, confirming that she was currently transforming into a Monsterborn.

"H-hello. Uh... Jade, Right? What brings you here?"

Despite her hulking frame, her voice was soft, so soft that it took a moment to process her question, especially with most of my attention focused on her currently transforming body. As she spoke her muscles had grown larger, and she now looked positively jacked, her limbs bulging with muscles and her abdomen now displaying a prominent six pack, while her breasts had swelled what must have been another couple of cup sizes at least. Eventually, her words managed to reach me and all eight of my eyes quickly shot up to her face, which was now almost a full foot above my own. I felt my face flush with embarrassment at the fact that I had essentially just been ogling her before I finally answered her question.

"I, uh, heard a loud noise. It sounded like something fell and I just wanted to make sure it was nothing serious."

Jess blinked, her brown eyes turning red in the split second they were closed, before replying to me.

"Oh, that," Now her own face flushed pink with embarrassment, "I slipped on some spilled water when reaching for a can and reflexively grabbed the cupboard..." Her sentence trailed off, but it was easy to imagine that someone of her size would have easily torn the shelf clean off. She then glanced down at my lower body, her eyes lingering on it for a moment before coming back up again. "I imagine that's not a problem for you though, having eight legs must make it hard to trip..."

Jess's voice had become deeper as she talked, but her soft cadence still contrasted starkly with her massive body, which was now closing in on the ten foot mark. Her brown hair had begun to grow longer as well, its colour changing to a shade of dark pink as it settled itself just past her shoulder blades. From there, my eyes were drawn to her waist, where her growing cock was now peaking out from the top of her panties. It was unlike a normal human penis though, its tip was tapered into a sloping tip and I could see the beginnings of what looked like ridges forming along the shaft. Jess soon followed my gaze and saw her exposed penis. Her whole body seemed to instantly flush red with embarrassment as she brought her hands down to cover it up.

"Uh... Ah..." Jess was completely unable to form a reply, incapable of processing what to do now that I had seen her erection. I had also paused to consider what I wanted to do next but I came to my decision much faster, the sight of the shy, embarrassed, woman awakening something deep within me, something that the me from a day ago might have protested. I reached my lower left arm down, pushed her hands out of the way, and grasped her growing member with my chitinous hand, eliciting a gasp of surprise from the transforming woman.

"Oh?" I purred, beginning to stroke her cock as I teased her, "Does my body turn you on that much? Why else would you be popping a boner in the middle of our otherwise normal talk?" My words seemed to get a positive reaction as Jess's member surged larger in my grip. "What is it exactly? My eight legs? My enormous spider butt?" I reached the lower arm not jacking her off and ran it's index finger across her abs, stroking upwards before sliding it under her bra and groping one of her breasts. "Don't worry though, I find it quite flattering."

Before I had simply been going along with the other participants of the orgy, leaving a layer of deniability to whether or not my actions truly reflected on my nature, however flimsy it may have been. Now though, I was aggressively coming on to a woman I barely knew, jacking her growing penis off in the middle of a semi-public hallway. At the very least Jess herself was clearly into it, her moans now getting loud enough that I decided to cover her mouth with one of my upper hands so that we wouldn't disturb any of our neighbours (not that they would have particularly minded anymore, as I would later learn.)

As I pleasured Jess's still growing cock her transformation continued to progress, her limbs began to sprout bright pink scales as her feet transformed into digitigrade talons with three forward facing toes and a backwards facing dewclaw and her fingers became capped with claw-like nails. The scales then spread further up her limbs, covering her arms up to the elbow while leaving the inner side of the joint untouched and the outer side wholly covered, and the ones on her legs spread all the way up to about three quarters up her huge, muscular, thighs.

I reached my last free hand to grope her firm butt and found a small nub that had begun to grow from her tailbone. I rubbed my hand around its thickening base as it extended into a scaly, reptilian tail that was nearly as long as she was tall, her height growth having stopped a short while ago at a staggering ten and a half feet, before tapering off to a fine tip. The scales from her tail then spread partially around her hips and up her back, where they then ringed her neck and plunged down into her cleavage, the thin trail stopping just above her belly button. A pair of swept back horns pushed out of her head, bringing with them more scales that covered her now pointed ears and lined her cheeks.

Her changes concluded at the same moment she climaxed, with a pair of massive wings erupting from her back as her cock, which was now well over three feet long and as thick around as a soda bottle, shot its payload. I used the three hands not covering her mouth to point her cock towards my opened mouth so that I could wrap it around the tip in an attempt to drink down as much as possible. I was unable to keep up however, and had to pull my mouth off after the first few shots and let the rest of her orgasm coat my face and breasts, completely drenching my clothing in the process. All the while she was practically screaming into the hand covering her mouth as her orgasm stretched on for almost a full minute.

12