Apartment Shopping Pt. 02

Story Info
A weekend in Boston.
2.8k words
4.3
19.5k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! I got approved for a place in Boston, wanna go with me to sign the lease this weekend?" I heard Tyler yell from the foyer and walk to my home office.

"That's great Sweetie!" I exclaimed, still sitting in my silky red pajama shorts and white crop top, my cheater glasses resting on the bridge of my nose. I stood up and walked around my desk embracing Tyler for a warm hug and passionate kiss. Letting my hands wander under his waistband, I squeezed his groin while he picked me up and carried me to couch sitting me on his lap, humping him through our clothes while we continued to make out. Soft gasps and groans broke up the kiss before I pushed down to between his legs and pulled his trousers down releasing his hard penis resting along his thigh. Standing up, I pulled my pajama shorts down and got back in Tyler's lap, his penis pressed between my ass cheeks throbbing consistently. "We don't have a lot of time before your father gets home sweetie." I whispered through a moan. Getting up a little, I gripped the base of his shaft and impaled myself down his length. Throwing my head back and letting out a moan, I felt him start to thrust inside me, bouncing me on his lap. Burying his face in my chest, I started to fuck back, and rub my clit eager to cum at least once tonight. Unfortunately all good plans come to a rude and abrupt end, hearing the automatic garage door start up, indicating Mark was home.

Being accustomed to intimate lengthy sessions with my son, this would have to do. Hurrying off my sons lap, I went upstairs disappointed neither of us could cum. Throwing on a pair of baggy sweatpants, I made it look I was starting to arrange my stuff for the weekend trip starting tomorrow.

"Jennifer!" I heard mark call from downstairs.

"Up here packing!" I called back as I heard him come up the stairs.

"Where's the trip?"

"I'm going with Tyler to Boston to sign a lease and start getting some basics for his place." To the point, no lies, and no further questions from his lawyer father, just the way I like it. Discretely, I packed some new lingerie, including crouch-less panties, a new cocktail dress, heels, and some basic clothes to cover it all, least Mark looks before I leave in the morning.

Letting Tyler drive through the Friday morning rush hour, I woke up as we got through Providence, smiling sleepily at him, I reached over to his pants and pulled his cock out, "Might as well enjoy the drive."

I sucked his balls and tugged his cock as he inched along in traffic. Letting his hands wander under the waistband of my leggings and cupping my ass, I gave him pleading eyes as he slipped a finger inside my asshole. Eager to finish before we got through the traffic, I sucked and gagged over him, watching him strain and struggle to contain himself, splitting his attention from my mouth and the road ahead.

"Do you like fingering my asshole Ty?" I giggled and gasped, when he pushed a little further inside. I continued sucking him, feeling him erupt warm ropes into the back of my throat, I let the excess dribble down before I licked him clean, then sucked his finger from my scent eager to get to Boston sooner.

Laying my seat back, I rested my feet on the dash falling asleep with a stomach of cum and delightfully discomforting desire to cum after being denied last night. I heard him park the car, we were outside a row of townhome apartments near the North end, a realtor stood outside the door waiting. After exchanging pleasantries, the realtor showed Tyler his apartment, with me trailing behind.

"So rent is $1,800 a month not including utilities, I trust you have a co-signer or a really good paying job." The realtor looked at me as he said that while Tyler responded, showing paystubs.

"Well Tyler, welcome to the North End of Boston and your new apartment." Extending his hand to shake and sign the lease.

Leaving the apartment with keys in hand, Tyler asked, "Why don't we go to the hotel first, then look around?"

"I like the sound of that." I smiled as he opened my door. Going to the hotel felt like a longer drive than coming to Boston from home, the sheer desire for Tyler to rip my leggings off and pin me against the wall and have his way with me drove me wild in anticipation. But when we did get to the hotel, it was a new level of intense heated sex. Dropping our bags at the door, I pushed him to the wall and got on my knees, sitting on the soles of my feet and pulled his pants down to his ankles, dragging my nails up his legs while his penis became hard before me. Parting my lips, I let my warm breath tickle over him, my hand pulling and toying with his balls while I left a trail of kisses down his length while he tugged my hair into a ponytail. I looked up into his eyes, soft and pleading me silently to put him down my throat. Pressing my lips over his head, I took his length as far as I could, sucking, slurping over him while I stroked him with each sloppy pass of my mouth. Listening to his grunting moans and feeling his fingers through my hair, softly thrusting in my mouth made me increase my pressure, sucking his beautiful cock harder. I kept going until Tyler withdrew from my mouth and picked me up, carrying me in his arms to the bed while locking lips exchanging a sloppy kiss until he laid me on my back, my legs spread and feet in the air while he ran his fingers over my leggings feeling just how wet and horny I am. "Do it baby." I whispered and watched him rip a hole in my leggings, and bury his face in my wet, tight pussy. Pulling his head closer to my pussy, I started grinding my pussy all over his face., Thrusting his fingers inside my soaked pussy, finding my mythical g-spot, rubbing and thrusting with intense focus while his tongue swirled around my lips and clit.

I pulled and played with my breasts while writhing in blissful pleasure, whimpering softly through my moans. I started to feel that sudden urge and pressure to pee, "Baby!" I screamed in feeling of pleasure and panic, "Mommy has to pee." I tried to get him to stop, trying to push his face back, but he continued his pace and teasing. The urge to pee intensified and I felt my pussy tighten and spasm over his fingers before my pussy erupted, squirting over his hands and face through an convulsing orgasm. I felt my body go weak, my breathing heavy and shocked, while Tyler slowly stopped his oral assault.

He stood up and rested my legs down from over his shoulders, rubbing them gently before pulling my ripped leggings down my legs. He smiled in satisfaction knowing he made me squirt, I watched his delicious cock, oozing precum like a flowing river ebbing from a spring thaw.

"You didn't pee mom." He said with a smile, and I knew what just happened, and I felt absolutely thrilled, No one has made me squirt in a long time.

"Come here sweetie." I moaned hungrily, while I took my shirt off over my head and unclasped my bra, rolling my erect nipples between my index fingers and thumb. Watching Tyler crawl up to me, his muscular frame overshadowed my petite body, his cock throbbing, his river of precum pooling over my pubic mound. He lifted my legs and I wrapped my ankles around his waist, pulling him in closer to me. Rubbing his length along my swollen and soaked lips, teasing me some more, while he darted his tongue in my mouth, biting my lower lip when he broke the kiss.

After one more slow pass along the length of my slit he eased his thick shaft inside my spasming, and wet pussy, with long, slow pumps, working himself into a rhythm. Sucking along his defined chest, leaving small bites to soften my moans while I dragged my nails along his back elated to be my baby boys personal cum dump and secret lover. "That's it baby!" I stuttered with each deep hard pump inside my pussy.

"I'm going to come baby!" I whimpered in his ear, my breathing intensifying and I felt my pussy tighten along his cock. His grunts in my ears soft initially became more guttural and intense taking a few more deep pumps before he pushed hard against my body, his cock stiffened along my spasming walls and unleashed a torrent amount of cum in my pussy. Pumping a few more times pushing his hot incestuous seed deeper inside my needy cunt before he pulled himself out of me, resting his head on my chest.

Laying there in silence, except for the mechanical drone of the air conditioning, and our breathing, I ran my fingers through Tyler's hair. A feeling of genuine love and desire beyond just physical touch and superficial desires flooded my mind, were my thoughts of my own son transforming from a close mother and son bond to a more intimate relationship? Well time will tell us that shortly.

"Let's get cleaned up and do a little site seeing or something." Tyler suggested, breaking my train of thought, and silence.

"Okay sweetie." I kissed him and went to the bathroom, turning the shower on and wiping the leaking mixture of cum off my thighs and from between my ass cheeks.

Showering together led to round two of mutual exploration. His hands wandered over my soapy breasts down over my hips, while I stroked him into a semi erect state, hoping to keep him prolonged. Getting dressed, I decided to wear my brunette hair in a tight small bun, containing most of my curls with a sleeveless orange dress, that had thinner material around the nipples, and simple beige flats, while Tyler work dark jeans and polo shirt. Sitting on the bed while he arranged for reservations for dinner, I went to the bathroom to change my panties to my new nude colored g-string.

"Ready." He asked me, I nodded happily and he took my hand down to the car. Putting the car in a parking garage not far from the restaurant we walked around the shops and area before going back to get dinner. For me this didn't feel like cheating, considering his father never took me on a date in the past several years, for me, this felt natural and absolutely no one could positively identify Tyler and myself as mother and son, which of course means no one knows just how dirty a mothers love for her son can be.

Sitting at a corner booth at a window, we had small talk celebrating his new apartment, and talked about the possibilities of how to continue our secret intimate life together. Taking my flats off, I rested my feet on Tyler's lap while we waited for our meals, rubbing my feet over his groin, poking my red toes into his groin with some alternating pressure, hoping he would take his cock out in public. Sipping my red wine, I lifted an eyebrow and he understood my wishes,discreetly taking his hard penis out again for the third time today, I wrapped my little toes around his base and pumped his cock gently enough to not get noticed, and handed him one of my flats to clean the excess cum into. Flashing him a dirty smile, sticking my tongue out at him, I was clearly enjoying this more than I should have. When our meals arrived, I didn't stop while the waiter stood there for a moment, instead, I continued my footjob, and watched Tyler's face turn a shade of red, and I pressed my left foot at his head, feeling his warm cum ooze over my toes, dripping between the spaces between my toes, covering my foot in his cum. Putting my flat back on, he wiped himself clean in the other one and gave it back to me, both saturated with his cum between my toes.

After a few more hours we returned to the hotel, putting on a movie in the background while we fixed the bed.

"Mom?" Tyler asked me.

"Yes sweetie." I looked up at him.

"When did you learn how to give such good footjobs?" He asked me.

"I'm glad you liked it, I learned my technique a few years ago." I smiled at him, while taking my shoes off.

Sitting on the bed together, with less than a few inches of space between us, I leaned in for a kiss during a commercial break, and to my delight, Tyler leaned in to me, rolling me into my back a little while his tongue danced with mine. Lifting my leg up and over his butt, my dress slid up and exposed my nude g-string, with a wet spot in the gusset. His hands wandered down my body, groping my breasts through my dress before tracing down my waist and over my g-string, rubbing softly back and forth over the cotton fabric. Breaking the kiss, he got up and undressed himself, while I pulled my panties off and tossed them in his pile of clothes, still wearing my dress for the moment. "Round 4 already." I giggled, watching him crawl up to me again, this time pressing my feet on his chest, sucking my toes first on both of my feet. While his tongue swirled around my toes, I watched his cock grow harder and thicker the more he sucked my toes, I started rubbing my clit watching him play with my feet that he had cum on only hours before.

He spread my legs a little more, and I moved my hand showing him my eager pussy. Resting my feet over his shoulders, he pushed himself inside me again, and he started to pound hard away into my needy pussy, watching my rub my clit furiously in circles. "Ahh fuck baby!" I whimpered with each hard aggressive pump. I tried to lean up to pull him for a kiss but all I got was a view of my red toes shining back at me, waving loosely as he plowed into me. A few seconds later, he leaned in for a kiss, slowing his aggressive pounding of my pussy.

Somewhat out of breath, he asked, "Do you want to go on top?" While his kisses along my neck.

I nodded, and he rolled into his back and unzipped the back of my dress and I pulled it off over my head before positioning myself on his lap. Biting my lip, I positioned him into my slit and I slowly worked my way down his thick long shaft. Throwing my head back, my eyes twitched and my mouth made a silent 'O' sound feeling him fill me up this way was new and so exciting, while his hands wandered back and forth over my breasts and on my hips, pulling me into him. Rocking my body back and forth, I slowly worked into a voicing rhythm, feeling his full length impale my tight pussy. I leaned into him, breathing heavily along his ear and into the pillow when he pumped himself hard up into my pussy, his balls slapping against my ass.

"That's it baby!" I whimpered, feeling him continue to fuck my helpless pussy through another orgasm this evening, coating his cock in my creamy juices. "Ungh." I started to whimper and moan louder as he broke me and truly made me his whore, erupting one load of cum deep in my pussy yet continued to pound away at me. Clawing at his back, I continued to moan whorishly, sucking on his lips to stifle my moans a little. I felt his balls slapping against my cheeks with such force, I thought he was hurting himself, opening my eyes from the constant fluttering, I saw he eyes widen and his body stiffened, a warm rushing feeling flooded my soaked pussy, as his balls spurted what remained inside of his incestuous cum deep inside my walls. A soft wet skin on skin sound, filled the now silent room save for our heavy breathing, and our bodies glued together from sweat. He pulled himself out of me, and I could see how much cum he and I released, his cock dripping my creamy juices mixed with his cum, and a massive pool of fluids beneath my ass.

Tyler handed me a water, and said the words that would forever change our relationship, "I know how to continue this love fest," he started, sipping his own water.

I raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"Find a excuse to move closer or move in with me." He finished with a grin.