Apartment Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Prija and the Deacon.
3.4k words
4.57
4.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers

"Pray with me," whispered the kneeling, naked man.

I was a weekly visitor to his apartment and knew the routine intimately. I undressed slowly and spent some time folding my garments before placing them in a neat pile on a chair. His eyes remained closed. Perhaps he was focused on prayer. Perhaps he was concentrating on the sounds of my actions, the subtle prelude to sin. The slip of buttons through their holes. Silk against skin. Other sounds that weren't so easily placed.

Naked, I knelt before him on a rug next to his bed. I wasn't interested in praying with him. I looked around instead, a little bored with his piety.

The decor of his bedroom was decidedly masculine -- dark, heavy, and warm. The tidiness spoke of an ordered, disciplined mind. I felt comfortable in this room though it was so different from my own place with its brightness and pastels.

Arthur was a deacon at a church. I didn't know at first what a deacon was and still wasn't entirely sure. Less than a priest, I supposed, but more than a parishioner. I could have looked it up, but never did.

I met him several years before at the local food bank, not as consumers but as volunteers. He was there out of Christian charity. I was there simply to help. For me, thoughts of charity never entered into it. It was more of a duty. An arranged marriage had collapsed under decades of accumulated disillusionment and I realized just how vulnerable I could have been, how a subtle twist of fate could have made me a consumer rather than a volunteer. My ex, however, was honorable when too many in his position wouldn't have been. Indifference had never expressed itself as cruelty and for that I was grateful. And that gratitude expressed itself in the wish to help those whose hadn't enjoyed my fate.

I introduced myself as Prija. His name was Arthur and I thought he looked nice. Solid and open, though I knew that even openness could be faked.

On several occasions our hands touched by accident over the boxes that we filled with cans and packages. If he felt the same spark that I had, he never let on. But he did invite me out for a coffee afterwards. And one thing led to another and evolved into this odd routine.

Arthur's hands were now clasped before him at chest level, fingers intertwined. My arms rested at my sides as I waited.

This weekly visit was a test of sorts for him, one he invariably failed. I wasn't proud of my part in it, but something in me did enjoy watching the man's capitulation to temptation, particularly as I was its agent. A Salome or a Jezebel. It was exhilarating, this influence I had over him, the influence that he gifted me. It was one of the key reasons I came to him week after week after having had no such influence over my ex-husband. The aphrodisiac of power and of being desired. That and the fact that the man was a particularly selfless lover, ensuring my satisfaction before seeking his own. That was new to me as well, and welcome. Whatever his hang-ups and quirks, and there were many, he more than made up for in creativity, enthusiasm, and gratitude.

His lips moved as he worked through some silent prayer. I waited patiently and looked him over. He was still in good shape. A little thicker than in his youth, of course, because who wasn't. A dense layer of hair over his chest that I found attractive. A cock that now only hinted at its potential.

Sometimes his prayers were short, sometimes long. The short ones usually presaged tender lovemaking. The long ones preceded violent, assertive fucking. I appreciated both. A time and a place for everything.

His prayers were long tonight. Before they were even over, his hands parted and moved to cover my breasts. Pale hands over coffee skin. He tested their softness, weighed their substance. My nipples hardened into peaks.

I might have reciprocated by touching him between the legs -- I'd done so in the past -- but I had another idea. A challenge. I was feeling naughty and assertive and I wanted to show him that I was not predictable. He wore a small crucifix on a chain around his neck. A tiny golden cross that featured a tiny golden Jesus, legs bent modestly to the side even in his apparent agony.

While he kneaded my breasts and continued his prayers, I reached to him and unclasped the chain. I held it draped over my fingers until he opened his eyes several moments later and looked at me for the first time. He watched expressionlessly as I allowed the golden Jesus to slide down my torso. Jesus behaved like an extreme skier at a precipice. Funneled into the valley of my breasts, down the cliff of my stomach. His eyes followed the icon down to my pussy. I gathered up the chain and held it down there. His eyebrows rose and his breath stilled as my index fingers pushed the chain into my pussy, leaving only the charm exposed.

He frowned, not sure if I was being bold or blasphemous.

"Can it go the rest of the way?"

He paused before nodding.

"You do it," I said.

With his fingers, he pushed the rest of the chain into me until it disappeared entirely. His touch sent a jolt through me. As for the chain and Jesus, I barely felt them.

"When you decide to reclaim it, you can't use your hands."

He smiled, up for the challenge. He liked most of our occasional games. He stood then and held out a hand for me.

He arranged me on the edge of the bed. I suspected he would kneel at the foot of it and ravage me with his tongue. Sometimes he used his fingers and sometimes a bullet, but I liked his tongue the best. I liked to see his face, bathed and glistening with my juices and his saliva.

With the kind of attentiveness that was far too absent in other men, he stroked me -- breasts and nipples, torso, waist, the insides of my thighs. His butterfly touches set my skin tingling and I widened my legs to signal my readiness.

"Talk dirty to me," he said. His fingertips played on the margins of my cunt, spreading my labia.

He meant the kind of slutty talk that didn't come naturally to me. He's asked this of me before and I always felt that my performance was inadequate. I was many things -- a hypocrite, a blasphemer, a hedonist -- but I was not a slut.

A fingertip orbited just inside my opening. Then I remembered the chain that nestled within me. I said, "I can't honor a deity who appears indifferent to the atrocities and suffering perpetuated in his name."

My lover glanced up from my pussy and chuckled, "He gave us free will."

"He's an absentee landlord, maybe even a slum landlord. And don't get me started with the church, led by his so-called representatives on Earth. Too many of them purveyors of rape and murder."

It was strange foreplay, this talk of religion's shortcomings. The words came to me easily and I eased into the familiar arguments like a tire in a rut.

"We do a lot of good," he said, his breath warming my cunt.

He'd since knelt at the foot of the bed and his tongue worked its magic, navigating the folds and ripples of my pussy like an expert. The more I voiced my disillusionment about religion, more aggressive his ministrations.

I could tell he was getting angry with me. He wasn't usually so heedless. I wasn't usually so callous. My arguments clearly weren't what he had in mind when he asked me to talk like a slut. So I whispered Oh God and Oh, right there. The segue wasn't too difficult. He was good.

His tongue left my clitoris and dug into my folds. I wanted him back where he'd been. I wanted those tingling jolts back. The chain, I realized. I'd forgotten.

He had inserted it a little too deeply and moaned in frustration that his tongue couldn't reach it. His exasperation felt good, though.

I let him struggle for a while, and then said, "You can use your fingers. But draw it out using your lips."

I perched myself up on my elbows so that I could watch. His head appeared like a strange moon trapped in the valley of my thighs. He soon found the ends of the chain and placed them in his mouth as I'd asked. Moving gradually back, the rest of the chain emerged until finally the cross fell out.

"I'll rinse it off for you later," I said. A small concession. I'd pushed him.

He nodded and returned to his work. No more commentary from me.

It didn't take him long to lick me to the edge. His fingers drew circles on the roof of my vagina and I panted and moaned, a more subtle version of the dirty talk that he wanted, but more honest. That familiar unspooling sensation warmed my core. When I was close, I placed my hands on his head. I resisted the temptation to pull him to me. It was enough just to hold this sucking, licking head and pretend to control things.

I came with an uncharacteristic shriek. His finger moved and was now rubbing my anus, lubricated from whatever juices and saliva were flowing from my pussy. Though I never encouraged it, he knew this kind of thing pushed me over the edge.

I would have let him take me there if he'd asked, but he never did.

He rose from his knees and grasped my legs, holding them up and apart. Just as well as they felt like Jell-O. I was still humming inside when into the my molten center he thrust his cock, once, twice, and then pressed his pubic bone hard against my abused clit. My pussy clenched around him as I set off once again.

He had a fine cock, thickly veined and substantial. This was the icon I worshiped, though I would never admit it to him. I watched as its glistening length pistoned in and out of me. I lay back again and closed my eyes. Flesh slapped against flesh. He felt incredibly hard against the passage of my cunt. Every now and again he would stroke against some mysterious spot within me and I would whimper as some vibration emanated from my core.

I tightened around the intrusion and he moaned.

"Don't you dare come," I gasped.

"I won't."

He wouldn't. There was another course to the meal, one that he was saving himself for.

I lost myself to the rhythm of penetration and withdrawal, the percussion of flesh.

Finally, he left me empty. "I can't anymore," he gasped.

I looked up. Sweat glowed on his body. On mine too. How often had he pushed me over the edge? Or had it been one long, rolling descent into mindlessness? I had no idea.

I would have been grateful for sleep at that moment, of succumbing to the warmth of lassitude.

But I couldn't do that. We had an agreement.

"Assume the position," I said.

So compliant, I thought, as he bent over the bed. Feet on the floor spread shoulder-width, elbows on the mattress, back arched. Ass exposed.

Had I been told that one day I would engage in such acts, I would never have believed it. But if life and aging had taught me anything, it was that one should seek pleasure in any way possible while one could, for time inevitably robbed you of that capacity. And so, after my initial misgivings about doing as he'd asked, I acquiesced and soon learned to enjoy the act. In part, I relished the control that had been lacking during my marriage. As well, I basked in the uncharacteristic naughtiness of the role that I had been asked to play.

I rose on wobbly legs and wandered over to the dresser where he kept the gear in a dedicated drawer.

After we'd been meeting for several months, he dropped a confession onto my lap. I immediately suspected it was big, given the fits and starts with which he broached the subject and the increased redness of his complexion as he meandered to the point.

"Just spit it out," I said.

And so he explained, still meandering, how he'd discovered the pleasure of sodomy and the power of the prostate fairly late in life. Of course, he didn't call it sodomy. Too weighty a word. Bum play, he called it. The revelation possibly coincided with medical exams performed on men of a certain age, exams that more often than not elicited grimaces and woe-is-me gnashings that were, half of the time, complete fabrications trotted out for the benefit of others. God, he admitted once, was either Old Testament cruel or singularly whimsical to have placed the prostate where it was rather than someplace more accessible, like the tip of one's nose.

So he hinted around and I finally clued in.

"You want me to fuck you... in the ass."

He nodded sheepishly.

"If it gives you pleasure, there's nothing wrong. I'm open to it."

I might have been donating a kidney for the look of gratitude that passed over his face at that moment. I did the shopping online the next day and, as promised, the equipment soon came to my door in a discreet box. I got to it before the porch pirates, fortunately.

That night, I got naked and donned the gear to get used to it. Turned off most of the lights in my house so that I wouldn't cast alarming shadows and wandered around, sporting a sexy leather harness and a healthy erection. I'd catch my reflection in the mirror and would swivel and thrust my hips and watch my phallus sway and bob. Weird, I decided, but arousing all the same.

While the deacon rested by the bed, I strapped on the harness, cinching the straps here and there, making sure that everything was nice and tight. Then I positioned the dildo's anchor behind the O-ring in front of the harness and snapped closed the bands that held the ring in place.

Black or white, I asked myself, considering the units at my disposal. The black was longer and girthier. Black, I decided. I preferred the weight of it even if the color was slightly darker than my own skin tone. That said, the white one was far too pale.

I slotted the anchor into the hole at the base of the dildo. It made a farting sound as the air pushed out. Its length hung there in front of me, brown and heavy. It looked like a big accusing finger, one with testicles. The balls were a nice touch, I thought. Lent the whole package some balance. Aesthetic verisimilitude.

There was always a moment of cognitive dissonance at having this pseudo-flesh sprout from my groin like this. There was none once I started thrusting. The action was familiar to me, the filling or being filled.

I lubed his anus and he settled in with a sigh. He wore his submission comfortably now that we'd developed a routine. Maybe it was the life of faith, spending so much of it on his knees. Maybe he was willing to pay this price for pleasure.

One finger. Two fingers. The tight ring of muscle clenched in greeting. His breathing stilled in anticipation.

"Which one did you pick?"

"The black one," I said.

He didn't respond.

I lubed up and played the tip of my borrowed cock over the tight button of his anus. I didn't know if he was making a show of impenetrability, clenching the muscles tight. He'd surrender eventually. I knew it and he knew it.

I pressed until he yielded with a muted gasp. Gently I pushed forward, withdrew a fraction, and then pressed again. This was the part I liked, the domination. The occupation. I regretted not feeling it fully as a man would and settled for the symbolism of it. With my hands on his hips, I pulled him to me, finally burying my phallus deeply within him.

A few more quality strokes and then I smacked his ass, something that I'd never done before, not to him or anyone. I'd been on the receiving end a few times. The first time, I'd been startled by the arrogance, the presumption. How was it okay to raise a hand against a lover this way, even if it suggested exuberance rather than sadism? The slap hadn't met the threshold of needing consent, though a warning would have been nice. Hard enough to redden, soft enough to leave no lasting evidence. Consent or no, I realized that I liked it. I would never admit it and chose not to make an issue of the consent thing for fear that it would never happen again.

And now, I'd been the perpetrator. "Sorry," I said.

"No, it was good. Do it again."

So I did, and soon I was smacking his ass with the same abandon with which I reamed it.

After a little more of this, he gasped, "It's time."

I withdrew and he positioned himself on his back at the edge of the bed, much as I'd been before, legs raised and the tender bits exposed.

There was no resistance this time as I buried my cock within him. The thrust was smooth and welcomed. I took things slowly, almost tenderly. We were in the home stretch and I wanted him to truly enjoy it. While I swayed gently back and forth, I played with his cock, feeling it firm up beneath my touch. I knew that he liked it slow and steady like this, until that moment when he was close or his ass rebelled at the intrusion. Then he would ask for it fast and hard to hasten the mercy of release.

He reached up and fondled my breasts. We didn't need words. He would pinch my nipples when he wanted me to speed up. Lightly at first and then harder to the point of pain as he neared his release. Then I wouldn't care about inflicting pain either. I would thrust hard, right up to the hilt, and stroke him with without mercy.

Tonight it took longer to get to this point. Perhaps he was getting used to being penetrated in this way. He pinched and rolled my nipples like a suggestion. I moved in and out of him with smooth strokes, withdrawing to almost expose the tip and then sliding in fully. I never got sick of the sight, an adult version of peek-a-boo. As I moved my hips, I stroked him. His cock was more slippery now and the head of it glistened with pre-cum, a new pearl of it appearing as I stroked up. With my index finger I swirled it over his head, polished the pink helmet.

I'd lost myself to the rhythm when a sharp squeeze at my nipples almost made me yelp. I ramped up my efforts then, my hand becoming a blur on his cock, my hips pistoning back and forth.

It didn't take long. His seed arced out and splattered over his chest and stomach. His cock spasmed in my fist, alive. I milked it, squeezed out every drop and continued to do so until his hands fell lifeless from my breasts.

He was done.

I withdrew the dildo from his ass with deliberate slowness. He said it felt much larger coming out than going in. When finally it fell free, I went to the bathroom, detached it, and dropped it in the shower. He would deal with it.

I washed his come from my hand. Then, with a damp washcloth, I wiped the lube from the harness and put it away for the next time.

I returned to the bedroom. He still hadn't moved. A rivulet of spunk spilled like wax over his belly and onto the sheets. He'd want to wash the bedding now. He was anal that way.

"Next week?" he asked.

I gathered my clothes and kissed him on the cheek. "Next week."

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers