Apartment Strip Poker

Story Info
Game turned into a sex fest in our apartment.
4.3k words
4.32
31.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happened in my neighbor's flat, a couple of years ago during a wave of covid pandemic. Every family was afraid of coming near to each other during that period. That was quite unusual in our apartment where all the families were staying like a joint family. We got covishield vaccine as a protection and started to mix up as before in our society. We usually used to meet every Saturday evening and it was one of our visits that I want to tell you about.

I am Kumar, chief engineer in a corporate sector and my wife Vijaya is a homemaker. We are 52 and 45 years old respectively. Our two children went to my in-laws that day. First let me introduce my neighbors from our apartment. We went to the flat of Jyotsna who is of same age to my wife. Her hubby went to his native place with their two grown-up sons. Swati and her husband Prashant also came there to meet us. They are in their 40s. That evening their only daughter was watching TV with her grandma at their flat. Another young man was there, Ritam; aged around 22. He is a graduate engineer trainee in the same organization where Prashant is working. Swati and Jyotsna both are housewives.

Swati and Vijaya are in quite good shape whereas Jyotsna is bit bulky. Above all they all are juicy with nice curves.

Let me add bit more on the ladies.

Vijaya is still in great shape due to her regular freehand exercise. She is a dusky beauty and her height about 5'4". Swati looked gorgeous with very fair complexion, cute face and kissable lips. She kept her body in perfect shape. She is a thing of envy and almost of same height to my wife. I had seen numerous heads turning, during her leisurely walk through nearby park to get a better look at her figure, her dark brown eyes, her long shapely legs and her bouncy boobs and firm buttocks. I always felt proud of chatting with her.

I caught sometimes my neighbors checking out Jyotsna also. She looks curvy. Jyotsna is about 5'5" and has a nice tan complexion. She has massive tits and round big ass to match. She has nice full lips and no wrinkles on her face. I wanted to see both of them naked for a long time in my wild dream.

Ritam is in great shape visiting the gym regularly. I and Prashant are also quite fit physically.

We finished cold drinks and snacks together sitting in drawing room offered by Jyotsna after so many days and were wondering on what to do next.

All were giving different ideas. Suddenly Prashant proposed us to play Strip Poker. I was aware of the game as I saw some XXX videos on that. Ritam must be aware too being a guy from new era.

Swati asked, "How you play that?"

Prashant explained, "It's simple. On net we play shooting game and when the one who lose will have to take off one piece of cloth until we get naked". I was confident that the ladies will say no to it. However to my surprise something different happened. Jyotsna said,"Wait, today we don't have any source of time pass due to this pandemic; so let us play together".

She asked others and all nodded in agreement. Swati and my wife were like they were in a trance. Prashant proposed, "Here we will play with coke bottle".

I cleared one point, "Yes, but first we shall make sure that all are wearing equal number of cloths".

Now all started counting how many cloths each was wearing.

Let me describe who is wearing what.

Me, Prashant and Ritam: underwear, trouser, vest and t-shirt.

My wife Vijaya: top, skirt, bra and panty.

Swati and Jyotsna: salwar, kameej, bra and panty.

Prashant took empty coke bottle to play the game "Apartment Strip Poker". As he was about to spin the bottle suddenly Vijaya asked, "What will be the rules of the game?

I explained,"One person will spin the bottle. When the bottle will stop, the person to whom it is pointing must strip off one piece of cloth as per own choice till the last piece. This is the normal rule of this game either you win all the hands, which is a matter of luck or you will have to get rid of all the clothes".

Everybody agreed to this.

Jyotsna asked,"Ok, what after that person gets nude, is the game over?"

Prashant answered,"No, the game isn't over. Game will be over only when all are naked except one who will be the winner. After getting nude you can quit, but in case you decide to play further and if you lose again then you will have to do what is said to you by others".

We sat on chairs or sofa and started the game.

Prashant spun the bottle and it rested pointing to me. I tossed off my t-shirt. Then I spin the bottle and it pointed to Swati. She expressed,"Ohhh, noo" and removed her salwar. Swati was sitting only in kameej, bra and panty. Now Swati spun the bottle and it pointed to my wife. Vijaya started unbuttoning her skirt and it dropped to her feet, leaving her in a red colored panty. She again spun the bottle and it was now Jyotsna. She gleefully took off her salwar.

Jyotsna spun the bottle and Prashant lost his t-shirt. Within next few turns we all three men came down to our underwear. After that my wife lost her top, in one motion she lifted her dress over her head. Her gorgeous boobs were then almost visible because the bra that was covering her melons was more showing then hiding. The next spinning of the bottle directed towards my wife. I knew what was coming next.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Jyotsna exclaimed as everyone was staring towards my wife.

"Come on Vijaya," said Swati. She stepped towards my wife and offered to undo her bra for her. Vijaya nodded her thanks while all eyes stared at her. Swati slowly unfastened Vijaya's 36C cup bra and removed it, letting her breasts fall under their own weight. The blue veins were running here and there just under the milky skin with big light brown nipples. She looked magnificent without any trace of embarrassment of her partial nudity.

Prashant and Ritam both were showing tents on their underwear. They were dumbfounded staring at the set of bouncing swaying tits in front of them.

"Ritam can't stop looking at Vijaya's big tits," Jyotsna said. Both the ladies chuckled as his face turned red. Hell, I was getting horny and bit frightened too seeing hard on through their underwear.

"Listen, we don't have to go any further," I proposed but my wife insisted that we were going to finish what we have started. None was listening to me then.

Swati shouted excitedly, "Next hand!". Someone rolled the bottle and fortunately or unfortunately again it pointed towards Vijaya.

She stood tall and straight, looking directly at me, challenging me to take the next step and strip off. Jyotsna stood behind my wife, stuck her thumbs into her 38 size panty and slowly pulled them down. The big lady bent over, lowering the last piece of cloth to the floor until Vijaya stepped out of them. My wife stood completely naked in her high heels. She stood bold and proud, her dark hair hanging lavishly on her shoulders. Her breasts were quite big and hung heavily. She looked very, very hot with bountiful hips and her belly was almost flat. My eyes travelled lower and I saw her pussy swelling forward and she had a lot of hair on that thing. She turned this way and that, giving all of us a view of her plump ass with the long, deep cleft between the cheeks. I was staring, my heart pounding. Obviously I had seen her nude a number of times, but I never knew that my wife looked like that.

As Vijaya stood completely naked before us, naturally men's eyes were almost popped out of their heads.

She looked at the young man Ritam to see if he was embarrassed by this adult nudity and mouthed the word 'sorry' to him. His voice was shaking in excitement and he waved his hand to her to show he wasn't put off.

"Come on into the bathroom Vijaya," said Jyotsna, taking her hand. "I'll help you with little deforestation between your legs." Jyotsna also requested us to stop the game for the time being. With that my naked wife with other two ladies walked to the small bathroom and closed the door.

We men were discussing on the event happening that evening. Both of them were appreciating my wife's well maintained body.

After some time, Swati and Jyotsna led my wife from the bathroom. Prashant and Ritam came over to join the ladies. Jyotsna was standing in front of Vijaya and suddenly moved aside to reveal her handiwork. My wife looked amazing. She looked like a fashion model. I looked further down and I did a double take. Her pubic mound was now completely exposed. Both the ladies had shaved her in the bathroom. Oh babe, thank you, you are an incredible woman.

"Vijaya, you've been busy," I said. "And you've done a bit of deforestation." Other two men were gawking at my wife.

"You like it gentlemen? It feels wonderful. Swati and Jyotsna were big help. It feels incredible and free. I can feel the puff of air in places I've never felt it before."

With this turn of events the tempo was created. When the game resumed, within few rolling of bottle we all were stark naked.

Our dicks rose to full erection, waving in front of us as the blood rushed into. I thought I would cream spontaneously seeing those majestic tits. Swati's tits were just as fine as my wife's, and I could hardly keep my eyes off of them. The perfect tit must sag like ripe fruit hanging from a branch and hers did. The nipples must be neither too large nor too small; hers were the perfect size.

My wife became nude at first. Swati and Jyotsna were also showing their naked body now. Swati's ass was very similar to my wife's, but her tits were bit smaller. Probably those are 34B cup melons.

Jyotsna was showing the biggest ass, her panty size must be 40 and bra size 38D. Her huge white tits bobbled freely. The pale globes had just a slight hang to them, but they looked great. Each dancing mass was capped with very large areolas, which were very dark compared to her pale skin, and long thick nipples. They were gently swaying side by side with moderate eroticism. Both the ladies were in clean shaven pubic mound.

The ladies stood there in all naked glory, exposed to three sets of hungry eyes, out of which one belongs to me.

Jyotsna suggested and three naked women walked to the master bedroom. We followed them watching nice swaying of buttocks; our cocks were also jerking a lot to match.

We resumed the game there. Now Vijaya rolled the bottle and it stopped at Swati. She had to do what Vijaya will say to her.

Vijaya said, "Tell different words for penis". Swati first feel ashamed a little and then said, "Cock, dick, prick, rod, pecker, lund...."

Now Swati spun the bottle and it pointed to Ritam. Ritam declared him as a virgin but claimed having little knowledge in filthy matters and then proudly told, "Pussy, cunt, love-hole, twat, vagina...."

Ritam spun the bottle which pointed to Jyotsna. "Motherchod, behenchod", she was searching for words. Then my wife shouted and helped her with collection of words,"Slut, bitch, whore, randi..."

My wife spun the bottle and it was my turn. She told me to point my cock towards the pussy of Swati. I was shaking like a leaf.

I stared down at Swati's pussy from behind, her thighs were spread wider using the whole width of the couch. I looked down and could now see her glistening wet.

She was completely hairless. My prick started to rise all on its own. All others were watching both of us from their respective positions. My prick gained full erection gradually and aimed at her vagina. My prick was just few inches from her love-hole. This was my first opportunity with other's wife.

My basic instinct pulled me nearer to her and it was almost touching her open lips, only a fraction of an inch from her pussy. Then my golf-ball sized head touched the parted slit and I pushed gently experimentally. Her cunt opened itself like a flower opening itself to the morning sun; the big knob disappeared into the tight looking hole.

"Aaaggg..." Swati whimpered as she felt the cock sliding into her and she took me in one long gulp. I was buried to the root in her, my hairy balls resting against her white ass cheeks. Prashant was mesmerized watching me pumping his beloved wife. I started to take long, deep strokes so dear to feminine cunt.

Prashant shouted, "Fuck my wife, and fuck her hard." Jyotsna came forward, gripped his throbbing cock and started to jerk seriously.

I pulled Swati by the long hair to bring her closer to me and slapped her buttocks. The pair of mounds was jiggling firmly in rhythm. Ritam was hungrily gazing at Swati's pussy getting pounded by me. As if it might not need any assistance from his hands, and would start itself shooting the load.

She was moaning occasionally as I increased my tempo and grabbed her swinging tits from back, started ramming my cock wildly into her cunt. I was now thrusting at intimidating pace, my throat emitting illogical harsh sounds. My pumping was reaching to a climax. All of a sudden, with a sharp scream I hurled forward my hip and buried my cock deep inside her pussy. My buttocks were completely sucked in as if I wanted to bury my entire pelvic region inside her pussy. My hot sperm filled her sloppy pussy, she started to howl and reached the happy ending together, "Oh, yes, I love your fat cock, you are making me cum". I was lamenting thoroughly. I couldn't hold further and started to shoot uncontrollably into Swati's cunt. As I shot a final load into Swati, I glanced over to see Prashant's sperm dribbling down the hand of Jyotsna.

I remained there for a while and then collapsed on a sofa nearby. I was much older to Swati. The episode with this gorgeous milf drained me out totally. Prashant sat near me. After catching my breath I finally looked at him, "Hello, your wife is real hot, great session with her." I knew that he felt a sudden rush of pride for his wife. None else noticed it, but I sure did!

My wife was watching the whole incident sitting on the edge of the bed. Her legs were hanging off the bed and lay fully down. Ritam approached her weakly "Umm, I like to see you closely and shake my cock. I need some relief. I would like to learn or experience from the close view of a naked gorgeous matured lady like you." My wife was surprised along with me. She was speechless for about 15 seconds; I thought she would scold the young boy. My wife shouldn't be doing this, especially a mother of two grown up kids.

My wife shook her head and said "Ok, I don't mind to educate you, but don't touch me in my private parts." She lay down in the bed. Ritam didn't need to be told twice as he placed himself between my wife's wide open thighs and started to stroke his cock from few inches away.

My wife's only objective was to give him some knowledge on female body, so it shouldn't be too bad, right? I was wrong.

His cock was ready and keen for anything. His manhood was not that thick like Prashant or mine, but young boys and matured married ladies are having good chemistry between them. He went bit closer and while shaking his cock touched her pussy lips occasionally. I was confident that my wife was going to kick him out of the room, but my wife didn't resist at all.

Did Ritam totally get the approval from Vijaya? This question got answered within a couple of seconds. He was climbing on the bed to fuck her! Ritam just looked at me to see what I would say. My jaws dropped and I became speechless. All we saw was his cock shaking as he moved onto the bed. He grabbed his cock at the base. I watched in disbelief as the young boy even less than half of her age, going to lose virginity to my wife. His pink colored tip touched the parted slit of my wife and he pushed gently. I saw him going into my wife with ease; he drove it all the way in. Both of their pelvises were touching and his rock hard balls touching my wife's ass. He stayed motionless, my wife soaked up the moment by closing her eyes. She held onto the bed sheets. Ritam moaned in pleasure and in his invasion of her pussy. She said "Now keep on pumping." He then began his attack on Vijaya's pussy; he had slow and steady strokes.

Jyotsna and Swati were suggesting him,"Go slow, you can last bit longer." Her hips were jerking upwards to meet his thrusts. Her hands grabbed his arms, shoulders and eventually holding onto his ass checks and pulling in him deeper.

"Fuck her hard!" I breathed to myself, my eyes glued to the incident as if watching a porno movie. I had never seen people fuck before; it was a beautiful thing to see.

I was sure that Jyotsna had noticed my hardness. She came and sat near me, "Hi, you like the show?" She pointed towards the bed where the young boy was banging my wife's cunt. I wanted to avoid her stare so I turned my eyes, but my eyes were again glued to the live fuck session. Jyotsna laughed at my dilemma.

He was certainly a lucky boy today, lost virginity to a matured and full-blown housewife. At my wedding night, I was a virgin. Within a couple of minutes he choked as he rammed faster, "Aunty I can't hold further! Here I go!"

With a roar he pushed his pelvis forward and he started to shoot inside my wife's ripe pussy. When he was over, he pulled a chair and sat on it. His cock was rapidly losing its hardness, drops of his foaming cum slowly dripping from his pisshole. The coating of love juices on his limp cock were already started drying.

Vijaya's hips bucked a little, even after he pulled out, I understood she didn't cum yet. She thought Ritam would give her the relief that's been building up. Of course Prashant was quick to take advantage of the situation. He said, "Don't worry; I will help you to cum." He took her hand and placed on his cock, she started to stroke it. He then mounted her. He pumped her hard and fast, his bouncing ass looking like it was spring driven. Swati encouraged her hubby,"Fuck her deep, make her cum."

He started to ram faster and cum within a couple of minutes. My wife moaned "yes yes yes, oh my........fuck." She cursed and she was cumming. After ejaculating his seed inside my wife's pussy, Prashant withdrew his cock, which came out with a mild plop sound.

They both lay side by side on the bed, both trying to catch their breaths.

Watching the episode of my wife, my cock rose to full erection again. Suddenly, I barged towards Jyotsna, pinning her to the wall. Pressing her into the wall I forced her legs apart and guided the head of my stiff dick at the opening of her big pussy lips. I wanted to lift her, but couldn't due to her weight. Then I took my hands behind Jyotsna and grabbing her big ass, I impaled her body over my throbbing manhood. I started slowly to feel her warm body. In a while my entire cock length was immersed inside her pussy. Keeping her pressed on the wall I started moving my pelvis driving my cock in and out of her pussy. My hip was gyrating in a fierce swinging motion, pulling my cock out of her cunt and then forcing it back into her pussy forcefully. I was giving it to her so hard that our bellies were slapping together.

She met each one of my thrust. Her moans grew louder and louder; resulted in a shout of, "Oooh...yes...I'm cumming!"

Ritam and Prashant came forward to support her wrecked body and helped her to lie on the bed. This was my second go around that evening and naturally could hold cum longer.

I'm stronger than most men, but I was no match for those sex-crazed women. Vijaya twisted my arm up behind my back and Swati put a strong grip on my hand. The next thing I knew I was on my back on the carpet. The two ladies giggled as they gathered around my cock and began to suck together. When Swati started to lap my cock tip with her expert tongue, others cheered and urged her on. My cock disappeared in her smooth mouth. She took it out and proudly showed the others her handiwork.

"Nice work" Vijaya said. "Now you make it hard and I get to use it."

I struggled as my wife lowered her pussy onto my cock. Her pussy, still slick with others cum, swallowed up my cock. Vijaya was facing me with a big smile on her beautiful face. Her big tits swayed to and fro as she wriggled on my cock. All others realized that I was obsessed. Swati took my hands and placed them on her perky breasts. I began to fondle those lovely tits, deep kissing her in grapes-like lips. The others were kneeling on the floor around us, watching keenly. They seemed to be in some sort of a sex-crazed dream.

12