Ape-ish Transformation Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle's ape-woman transformations must be controlled...
4.3k words
5.9k
4
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Michelle and Oliver had a lot to work on. And, needless to say, a lot had changed for Michelle. She naturally had light, blonde hair but...it had changed, just a little. It had darkened to more of a dirty blonde, something that could have been considered a natural, normal change if not for the vitamin pill that she had accidentally consumed.

Well, not accidentally. She had meant to take it but she most certainly had not intended for the vitamin to have a side-effect of transforming her into a big, burly, powerful ape-woman after she ate a banana! It looked like the whole situation with the vitamin pill was fine, as long as people did not eat bananas while taking it... And she had fixed the formula of the version that was going to be made available publicly, eventually, though it was still going through round after round of testing.

While Michelle understood that, it was not easy to take it all on board that the process was still so long and drawn out just for her to do some measure of good in the world. All she wanted to do was create things, like the nutrient-dense vitamin pill, which was supposed to go around the world and be made available in particular to those on a lower income and in third-world countries, that did good in the world. It was all the red tape and the testing, even when the safety testing was necessary, of course, that got her back up.

And she was a little more confident than she had been before she had started transforming into the ape-woman version of herself. Shelly. Yes, she liked that name for herself, even if it was a name that she kept mostly to herself, in the privacy of her mind, for she wanted to keep a few things for herself. As much as she liked Oliver.

Oliver looked good though. It was strange for her to sit opposite him at the dining table, the two of them growing closer and closer as they documented her condition. Oliver had just been on a date with her that had ended up in the bedroom when she had transformed -- and finally revealed just what was happening to her, with her transformations and the black outs that she had been experiencing.

He had trimmed his hair a little shorter, neat and fresh, though it was still of a length that could be styled with gel or a comb if he had wanted to do so. She hadn't seen him in "going out" mode for a little while and she didn't mind that either. Michelle would much rather have seen Olive just the way he was -- and they had, at the very least, managed to already head out rock climbing once. She had a small suspicion that her strength had increased but had not had the chance, not quite yet, to document that. Whether that was due to her getting all the vitamins and minerals she needed from the pill she had created or as another side effect of it and her hybrid transformations was another question.

She supposed it would come out through the study too and the testing... But she was more interested in looking at just how a ray of morning sunshine fell across Oliver's face, highlighting a few of the lighter tones in his hair and the way that his cheek was ever so slightly flushed. He must have been a little warm. Even then, Michelle could not stop herself from smiling, her lips quirking up ever so slightly.

She was more open than she had been before, though she still liked to leave some things aside. She still had her personality, even though she felt like she was growing and becoming another version of herself. So far, she thought it was all a better version of herself, though the details of that remained to be seen.

Which was why they were experimenting, observing and testing... It was strange to be doing that on a weekend, sitting at home in her bright and airy dining home -- and Michelle would have preferred to be just hanging out with Oliver, if she was honest with herself. She had done plenty of work in the week and, despite her interest, other things were nibbling away at her attention.

Like how nice his hand felt when it swept lightly over the back of hers, brushing softly. He recalled her attention with a chuckle, eyes drawing her in.

"Hey, are you ready to start?" He asked. "We can do it in the bedroom, then no one outside can see in. Not that there's really anything to hide..."

"No, of course," she said, springing up from her seat at the table. "I want to make sure I've got a good bit of research done on this first, I know it's likely that someone will see at some point if I don't get it under control at the least. I just don't know if this is something I'm ever going to release."

She sighed and screwed up her face, though only briefly.

"People would say I'm a laughing stock if they found out about me transforming into an ape-woman," she huffed with a roll of her eyes. "Even if they saw it... I don't know if my research would have any credibility ever again."

Even if it didn't make sense, that didn't mean that it was not true. Oliver nodded in sympathetic agreement, but it had been him who had suggested that they get into the research of it, so that they could get ahead and spin everything in the right way. It was all about how and who presented the research that would matter, if it ever came to light.

In the meantime, they headed up to her bedroom and drew the curtains while Michelle clasped an otherwise innocuous banana in her hand.

"So," Oliver said, having set up his phone to record her, propped up on her chest of drawers to capture everything. "Talk me through what you feel and just eat the banana. Feed back anything you like to me, how you feel, any new smells, any new tastes... We need somewhere to start."

"Alright."

Although she grinned faintly, she tried not to keep eye contact with him while eating the banana. It had become an inherently sexual thing, a teasing thing, a playful thing, when it was done in the right way. Or even when somebody was just being a bit silly and flirty about it, looking at it in the "wrong" way.

It was easier to not look at him and think about other things while she ate it quickly and accepted his offer of taking the banana skin from her to drop in the bin, which would be taken out soon, or else it would start to smell unpleasant in the bedroom. Oliver turned on a stopwatch, resting it on his knee while he sat in the chair that Michelle would usually perch in when she was, however infrequently it happened, applying make-up.

"So... Is anything coming up for you?"

She shook her head.

"Hm... I do feel a little strange, kind of nauseous but only faintly. Only noticing it because you've asked me to think about it."

Michelle squirmed, wriggling back and forth.

"Um... My neck itches..."

And then her mind softened, everything going light and airy, even though her intelligence, for the moment, was still there. She wouldn't remember what happened to her, from that point on, as she transformed again and took a breath, her eyes unfocused even though her intelligence was still there. Yet Michelle could still pull words to her lips.

"The hair... Muscles aching... I can feel them getting...bigger... Everything, all over."

She had to speak more slowly, though she could still get the words out of her mouth if she worked over them carefully. Oliver watched with bated breath, tipping forward a little, as hair spread down her arms. She'd been wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts outfit, though the waistband of the shorts was elastic in the hope that it would stretch. The T-shirt, ultimately, was going to rip one way or the other, and that was just going to be something that they would have to deal with as modestly as possible.

"Can feel..." The words came thickly and sluggishly. "Unff... So thick... Prickling...hair? There's...a deep ache... Feels like I want to rub...my skin?"

It was hard for her to get the words out, though that was okay, all as she did her best to let him know what was happening to her. With her mind softening, however, becoming simpler,

The dark hair, brown-black spread more and more, racing down over the backs of her hands and fingers with a prickle of sensation. Michelle flexed and clenched her hands, the nails a little darker too on her hands, though her skin darkened along with her hair, turning a soft grey shade. It could have looked unappealing on her form, but it was just...her. And if it was the way that she was meant to be, in her transformed ape-woman form, everything was right and everything was settled.

Even as her body ached faintly and itched, Michelle, rubbing her left arm with her right hand, pulling her fingers and her short nails through the thickening hair there. It was glossy and sleek, as if her ape form had good health ringing through it too, as if the vitamin had made her system flourish as a whole. And that would always show in the hair, whether it was matte or shiny, while hers gleamed.

"Jaw...tight... Feel...strong..."

Oliver smiled at her, although Michelle's attention was not on him at that moment. She grunted, licking her lips, her mouth and jaw seeming a bit slacker than before. It was fascinating to see her transformation happen, even though he had seen it occur a couple of times since she had first transformed in the bedroom. The sweep of hair thickened up over her back and shoulders, making her shirt sit strangely, because the thickness of the hair under it puffed up softly, even though it was not as if she was excessively fluffy.

It was her muscles too, growing and shifting, flesh rippling as it softly made way for the new presence of them. Her muscles filled out, slowly but surely, as if they were being inflated, pumping up with use and growing more and more, swelling with the change racing through her. It was a moderate transformation, neither quick nor slow, and she panted lightly, taking more oxygen into her lungs as the lobes expanded.

"Breath more...bigger... Bigger breath..." Michelle said, although her eyes were slipping in and out of focus. "Muscles growing... Want..."

But she couldn't get out what she wanted, not as her attention was turned to another part of her body. With every breath that she took, her chest grew a little larger, allowing more capacity for her lungs, her ribs shifting a little so that her body could do what it needed to. Her chest, however, was what caught his attention the most, mostly because it was in his direct line of sight. And that was more than fair enough as her chest grew, her breasts filling out and straining against the front of her T-shirt, drawing the neckline of her T-shirt down, the back pressing up against the back of her neck.

"Unff... Tighter... Too tight!"

Michelle grunted more sharply, hunching forward, her arms hanging a little, shoulders rounding out a little more with muscle. It was amazing that shoulders like that still looked appropriate on her form, her biceps and triceps defined, even her forearms stronger too, the smooth lines of them drawing Oliver's eye down to her wrist and hand.

"Mm..."

That wasn't a sound that he was supposed to be making while she was transforming, though he would have been lying if he said that it wasn't arousing. He shifted his weight, making notes on the clipboard on his lap, though it was hard, even then, to concentrate and distract himself from what was happening right there before him. He had to make notes, however, even if there was a camera phone recording everything.

Michelle groaned, the shirt splitting between her breasts and under her arms, for it simply could not contain the blooming swell of them anymore. Her nipples showed lightly through the fabric of her T-shirt, simply due to how tight it was, though were a little larger too, all to stay nicely in proportion, naturally, with her new breasts. The tightness should have bothered her, the shirt cutting into her body, though the hair protected her just a little, shifting her weight back on the bed as it creaked under her.

"Shelly stand... Unff... Heavy, so heavy."

She flexed her legs, standing slowly, though Michelle wasn't really thinking about what she was doing. All she knew was that it felt good to stand, to work her body, standing on first her left leg and then her right leg. Michelle grunted as she stood, swinging her free leg out before her, only a few inches, when she stood on the opposite foot.

"Unngghhh..."

Her low groan would have caught Oliver's attention if he had not already been enraptured by her. He leaned forward a little more, almost getting into the frame of the film that was being captured by his phone, but it would have been okay anyway. It would not have been the first recorded instance to get a little interesting with another party entering the frame.

"More hair... Shelly like...more hair..."

She shifted her weight back and forth, picking up her feet as they became a little hairier, though it did not cover her completely. No, that was not what the special vitamin did, though it was possible that they both would be able to work on the formula together to make it cover her completely in hair if they wanted that. It was possible but the thick hair accentuated her body more than another else, streaking down her shins and lightly covering the tops of her feet. Her toes became a little more dextrous, curling softly, though the nails remained light and feminine.

It was not all about remaining feminine, however, not as her body bulked out, rather than hulked out. She groaned, eyes unfocused, swinging her head lightly back and forth rather than turning her head. She turned her whole body from side to side to look around and there was a very nice guy in front of her, someone that made her stomach do strange and wonderful things indeed.

"Mmm..."

Her shorts tightened as her thighs bulked out with muscle, her legs, figuratively, like tree trunks, though they still retained a feminine definition to them. They were not quite as bulky as they would have been for an ape-man, for example, though the quadricep tapered down smoothly to the point at which it attached at the knee. Her calves too thickened, bulging out the back, hair coating them, though there was still a bit of skin visible on her feet as her transformation settled over her, despite them not being the focus.

The focus was on how strength and beauty blended perfectly, the thick, glossy hair at its thickest over her shoulders and down her back, even coming down in a neat V-shaped dip between her breasts. Her nipples were left gloriously bare and exposed and Oliver gulped, already thinking about just how he wanted to take one or both of them, even together, into his mouth. He adored Michelle as she was, of course, but there was always going to be something deliriously and deliciously intoxicating about her ape form. Maybe it was in how it had been uncovered, with her transforming while they had been taking a tumble in the sheets.

She groaned, although it was hard for her to get any more words out then. She wasn't Michelle anymore; she was just her ape form. She was...Shelly? Was that the name that she had used? If Michelle had been in a more intelligent mindset, she would have understood just how things were shifting in her mind, how she was embracing the ape-woman part of her more and more.

Yet she turned her attention to Oliver as her transformation settled through her, a fully-fledged ape-woman. She was taller but she slumped forward a little as she smirked and leaned towards Oliver, her eyebrows bushier and raised, though he gulped and tipped back in his chair.

"Uh, what are you doing there, Michelle?" He said, smiling, even if he was still nervous. "Are you... Oh, wow..."

Michelle grabbed him, grunting thickly, her eyes crinkling at the corners as if she was amused by what was happening. Oliver squealed as her strong hands, her grip strength vastly increased, closed around his forearms and yanked him forward -- straight off the chair and stumbling over his own feet!

"Shelly...want!"

He didn't catch that she had changed her name, too caught up in the thrall of her grasp, going along with it and her, his breath catching. Michelle tossed him on the bed as if he weighed nothing at all.

"Damn... Michelle... That's so hot!"

It was no longer about recording what was happening to Michelle in transformation but about the sheer, raw sexuality of it. He groaned as Michelle pinned him to the bed on his back, ignorant even to the sheets rumpling uncomfortably under his back. It was not as if he was getting out from under her any time soon, especially as they were both very much on the same page as to what they wanted at that moment. His hard-on would have betrayed him even if the moan from his lips did not.

"Unff... Ah, fuck... Michelle!"

He moaned as she ripped his clothes from him, though Oliver was far from a passive player in the moment. He let her claw at him, tearing through his clothes to expose his bare chest and his crotch, his erection springing up to her attention. Michelle moaned and closed her hand around it, though she was surprisingly gentle with him, as if he was in complete control of her strength, stroking up and down his cock, squeezing very lightly at the base. Never was she too rough with him and most certainly not with his cock, as if she knew exactly how far she could go without actually hurting him.

She stroked his shaft with raw need coursing through, as if nothing else mattered to her, as if all she saw was the man before her. they could have had all the time in the world and then some for as far as Michelle was concerned, Oliver grunting and wriggling under her, though he had his hands on her, roaming her breast.

"Ah... Dear fuck, Michelle... Don't stop!"

She laughed, though there was not a mocking note at all in it, no. It was just an expression of pure exhilaration as she straddled his waist and gripped his cock only enough to get the head of it up against her pussy. Then and only then did she sink down onto his shaft, taking him deep, all so she could savour the moment.

Being rough and ape-ish... No, it was not all about that. It was about feeling the moment, about letting it all sink into her, soaking up every drop of sensation that she could. Because that was what the ape-woman's mind was concerned with, satisfying those immediate needs. And those were very hard to fulfil when a busy mind was always looking either too far ahead or backwards, stuck in the past and worrying about things that did not really need to be worried about.

She had none of that in her head as she rocked her hips, riding her lover with passion in her heart. It clung tenaciously to the pit of her stomach as if that cord of tightness, the slow hump and grind towards arousal, was drawn down there, Oliver clinging to her, moaning her name.

She grunted, a twinge of annoyance catching her. That wasn't her name, he should have been using her name... But she did not want to pause to ask him to use another name, not when his cock felt as good inside her as it did. The rise and fall of her hips was rhythmic but it was instinctual and easy for her to give a squeeze with the more powerful muscles of her pussy too whenever she could. It was not quite as smooth as Michelle, when she wasn't in her ape-woman form, would have liked, but it was not as if many had complete control over the muscles within their passages, and the rest of their pelvic floor, too.

12