Ape-ish Transformation Pt. 03

Story Info
Going on vacation, Michelle's transformations finally settle.
6.2k words
2k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Eventually, however, it had to happen. She transformed in front of Oliver again.

He dropped his fork and swore at the dinner table, shoving his hair, which had grown a little bit longer, back from his face, semi-styled with some gel that he had found in the little set of drawers in his bathroom. Michelle had complimented him on how he looked earlier but it was a different ball game entirely to see her transforming before him, growling as she hulked out over the table, leaning heavily on it as hair erupted down her arms and the backs of her hands, her shoulders instantly splitting the nice blouse that she had on.

He was not ashamed, well, not all that much, to admit that his eyes went straight to her chest. It was not even about all the extra muscle that Michelle packed on as she transformed, though the minute details were something that he had pored over, again and again, in the recorded video he had of her transforming. No... He liked how her chest looked, even if it was all still very much in proportion with her changed body, as if she had come well and truly into herself, her breasts rising and the nipples showing through her shirt.

"Michelle..." He breathed. "As always...you take my breath away."

She grunted at him, her pupils very slightly dilated, though there was still someone in there. However, that person was no longer the Michelle that he knew so well.

"Not Michelle," she growled, standing up, though her lips quirked in a lopsided smile, so the action was not as threatening or as intimidating as it could have been. "I'm...Shelly. Shelly!"

She shouted the name the second time, slamming her fists down onto the dining table, which was not strong enough to stand up to her. Truth be told, there was little that was reinforced enough to hold her back, but that was not something that either were thinking about at that moment. He gulped hard, pushing down his arousal as the stable split, jagged ends of wood sticking up as it crashed to the floor. It took half-eaten plates of food and the wine glasses along with it too -- though Michelle snatched one up before it had the chance to descend, downing every drop of alcohol left in the glass.

"Mmm... Very good!"

She grinned at him and Oliver swallowed hard, yet again. Yeah, things were getting a bit too hairy for his liking.

"Okay, Michelle, you need to..."

"Not Michelle!" She roared, pounding a fist into the wall, a strike that was too quick for Oliver to even think of trying to stop her as she put a hole in his home. "Shelly! I -- am -- Shelly!"

She enunciated the words clearly, even if her voice was deeper and with a rolling, intoxicating quality to it, as if she was trying to be sultry. Yet in a very "Michelle" sort of way. Damn it, Oliver didn't even know what he was thinking, not even as he held his hands up before her and tried to placate the gorgeous beast that she had become, yet again.

"It's okay...Shelly, everything is okay," he tried, the ape-woman pausing for a moment and looking at him with a more contemplative gleam in her eye. "So... Please step back, relax... Maybe if we do some breathing exercises, you'll revert back to Michelle? But Shelly is good too, I mean! Um..."

"Grrrr..."

She growled, frustration coursing through her. Why didn't the man see that she was Shelly and not Michelle? She didn't need to be Michelle! There was a sense in her of two beings, yet it was not being referred to by her name that did it the most for her. She didn't want to be spoken about as if she was someone else, especially when she had told him that that was her name.

She couldn't find the words, grunting and growling to herself as she stormed from the room, punching the wall, though she took care to make sure that she did not make any ill moves in Oliver's direction. Hurting him was very much not something that she wanted to do, even if he had frustrated her.

Michelle, of course, did not remember transforming into Shelly, as she had named herself, when she found Oliver trying (and failing) to patch up the hole in the wall, covered in mess himself, though that was of his own making that time. She apologised to him and he waved her off with a smile, telling her no apology was necessary. However, she saw that he was slightly shaken up and the guilt gnawed at her. If only she had never used that formula for the vitamin pill, the whole thing would never have happened...

But that was not a healthy line of thought for her to go down and not one that had any sensible end to it either.

So, she worked even harder on the problem, even though Shelly apparently didn't like that all that much. She had to find a way to work in the lab on her own late at night, because Shelly was determined to make an appearance at the worst of times. She transformed in the middle of the lab, thankfully when everyone had gone out to an after-work drinks thing, and smashed it up, her breasts spilling out and her shoulders wrecking her lab coat, that time, beyond any sense of worthwhile repair.

And yet the feeling, after she transformed back, remained one of satisfaction, of feeling like she was doing something that she, quite honestly, needed to do, all while she'd been smashing up test tubes and beakers and all the results and tests that she had been working on. It felt like she was restoring the status quo, in some way, a tiny smile on her lips when she came back around, lying in a cracked pile of lab tables and stools, the legs snapped off all of them.

Shelly had not destroyed any of the expensive equipment in there, which was interesting. And more so something that would have gotten Michelle fired, as soon was the blame would have been pinned on her. Shelly held back just enough to stay within some kind of lines that had been pre-determined, although Michelle had never exactly...sat down and had a discussion with that side of herself? Not like that.

Was that even possible?

Another day, Michelle blushed hard as Oliver said something in praise of her work. They were at home that time, but that didn't stop Shelly from making an appearance. She had an iron grip on her lover as she transformed, grinning widely as she took in his wide-eyed stare, how his cock was already getting hard in his pants.

Yes... Oliver might have been able to just about hide from Michelle just how much both she and Shelly turned him on, but he couldn't hide it from Shelly. Not with her sharp vision, the grasp of her hand running demandingly down his front to his crotch and gripping his shaft with just the right amount of force. Enough to let him know that she, well and truly, was in charge, and that that was never going to change.

"Unff... Shelly..."

She tried to kiss him passionately, her tongue flicking into his mouth. It was a clumsier kiss that time, for it was not the pursuit of lust that Shelly was after, not carnal, bestial bliss. She grunted into his mouth and battled her tongue teasingly back and forth with his.

Yet when she released him from the messy, sloppy kiss and leaned over the sofa somewhat, gripping it hard enough with her fingers to tear through the fabric, she was presenting herself to him. He could only obey her, his cock out, full and fleshy with blood, driving into her offered pussy to give them both what they desired so much.

It wasn't at all in his heart to not give Shelly, or Michelle, what she wanted, all as his feelings for her deepened. His heart lifted as he pounded her, no longer overly cautious with her body for he more than knew that she could take the most savage of thrusts that, honestly, any human body could deliver. He leaned over her and gripped her right shoulder as if he was trying to drag the ape-woman back onto his cock with every thrust. By the way that Michelle howled with the slam and grind of his cock driving into her pussy, he knew that he was more than on the right track.

"Unff... Yes... Feels...good!"

She moaned out loud for him, though it was not as if she was struggling for words because she was lacking in intelligence, no. She was just lost in the moment, letting it all roll through her, thrust after thrust and throb after throb. Her pussy acted as if it was trying to suck him in, rippling and pulling around him, though that was erratic in that case, pulsing and caressing. It was all about his thrusts, how much he yearned to take his big, beautiful ape-woman in any way that she asked him to.

And, many times, even when she hadn't spelt it all out for him. She snarled and hunched her shoulders, legs shuddering lightly, as orgasm took her -- and he ground into her pussy with all the more vehemence. Even to him, it was freeing to fuck her that hard, even if the transformation had not been planned as a test of any kind, not at all. It was just...raw. It was just as it was and, maybe, just maybe, it didn't have to be any more than that.

So, he let himself go, for it was all about her showing her appreciation to him for praising her. He didn't think that she would get as into it as she did but, well...Oliver wasn't exactly stopping Shelly from ravaging him from head to toe, exactly as she pleased. He thrust and thrust, welcoming her presentation to him, all until he split his load inside her, leaning far over her back and making the moment one of intimacy and not simply of raw, unadulterated sexuality.

The moment could be anything that they wanted it to be.

They still researched why she was transforming, trying to work out if there were high levels of the vitamin concentrated within her, though it was unusual that her ape-side had a different personality too. It was as if Michelle and Shelly both existed but inhabited the same body, perhaps even very lightly pulling mannerisms from one another. Shelly was not as rough as she could have been, always taking care of her partner. And Michelle was not a pushover anymore, finding new confidence and stability in herself to make great strides in the workplace.

Michelle, however, was conscious of her health, more so than Shelly was. After restocking the fridge, after using up old ingredients, she paused before it, trying to work out what to have for breakfast. A bacon roll would not do anymore -- not unless she was working it into a good diet for the rest of the day. And she didn't quite feel like the sugar overload of fruit either.

"Hm..." She mused to herself. "Perhaps some porridge...with a serving of fruit?"

Yes, that would give her plenty of energy for the day, she thought, pleased that she had found an easy solution. It was a shame, however, that Shelly did not quite think so.

Shelly...hungry!

The words lanced through her head as Michelle jolted, her chest shoved forward as a gasp burst from her lips -- but she didn't recall anything from that moment on. Not as the heady rush of transformation poured over her as if she was standing under a waterfall, heaving and grunting like a beast with the intoxicating ripple of hair coating her body.

"Guuhhhh..."

She groaned, leaning heavily on the open door of the fridge as her body bulked out with muscle. Her pupils grew slightly more dilated and her breasts expanded, skin stretching to accommodate them, though the tantalising dip of thick, dark hair still poured between them as if it was designed to perfectly frame her tits. She ran her hand over her breasts, absently scratching at a nipple, not even realising that her shirt had popped free, for she had been wearing a loose, button-up nightshirt. It was just something comfortable that Michelle often donned around the house, her pyjama pants stretching at the elastic waistband as her glutes and thighs filled out.

"Unff... Hungry... Shelly is hungry."

It was easier to form full sentences when her two sides were in agreement with one another. The only thing was that they weren't in agreement on what to eat, exactly.

Shelly grabbed a jug of milk, easily a gallon, and popped the cap off with a nail, not even bothering to unscrew it. She was not Michelle then, revelling in the casual enjoyment of being an ape-woman as she lifted the jug of milk and chugged it all down with a glug, glug, glug of open glee. Dribbles of milk streamed from the corners of her lips as she rushed, yet she tossed away the gallon jug when it was empty and lunged for the next thing that took her fancy.

The entire leftover pizza from the night before. They had held a small gathering of friends, carefully so she had somewhere to escape to if she transformed into Shelly, and compiled all the extra, leftover slices of pizza into one box. It had been a bit of a push for Michelle and just why she was trying to make good food choices for the remainder of the week, all so that she could look after her body a little better. There was no sense in denying herself a little treat, of course, but everything had to come in balance.

Shelly didn't see things like that, the ape-woman's eyes gleaming as she lunged for the pizza.

"Mmmm -- food!"

She grabbed for it, leaving the fridge door hanging open, a little crushed onto its hinge from where she had leaned on it, though otherwise functional. Slice after slice of pizza, delicious with cheese and tomato and mushroom and whatever other veggies there were, went straight down her throat, groaning and chewing with obvious relish.

"Mmm..." She mumbled through a mouthful of food, though a cheeky smile tugged at her lips as if the ape-woman knew that she was doing something that she really should not have been. "Food...good... Delicious!"

That was a word with a lot of syllables for her but she shoved the empty box of pizza straight back in the fridge without any consideration for putting it in the bin, turning her eyes to sweeter treats. There were mini cheesecakes too, something that Michelle had been making for a friend's birthday, and she snatched them up greedily, just a creature of need and impulse. And she needed cheesecake, most definitely, right then at that very moment.

She didn't use a spoon or a fork, merely lifting the small, glass containers with the cheesecakes to her mouth and using her tongue to lewdly scoop it all out. Of course, it was not lewd to her, but her belly ached and grumbled anxiously, so the ape-woman took down all the sweet sustenance that she could. No one could ever have said, after all, that Michelle did not have a sweet tooth!

"Mmm..."

Shelly grinned and rocked back, casually taking the last cheesecake and messily scooping it out of the container with her fingers, cheese mixture and biscuit smeared all over her fingers. Yet there was no need for her to be prim and proper, of course, when she was an ape-woman, simply being herself, not caring for the attention of others or even if others had comments to make about her.

It was liberating. And that was something that Michelle too should have carried forward with her.

Finally, Shelly patted her stomach, full at last, and let out a long, belching burp. It reverberated lightly and, sated, she transformed back to Michelle. Shrining, her height and her muscles went back to normal, slicking down as if they were being squeezed back into place, her hair smoothing down, though it was still a little more ruffled than usual. Her stretched-out pants hung around her hips and a big pile of dark hair disintegrated from her skin, puffing out down her pants and puddling on the floor around her.

Michelle blinked back to her reality with her tits all exposed and on show right there in the kitchen. Mid-burp, she faltered, trying to stop it, but it was coming out whether she wanted it or not, rippling forth as her cheeks heated up sharply.

Ah... Damn it...

Yet Michelle could not resist a small smirk. It seemed that Shelly was not all that keen to simply simmer down and be quiet after all.

She kind of liked that.

Oliver too didn't see much point in stressing and worrying about her transformations. Frankly, they were an incredible scientific breakthrough and it was ridiculous that Michelle (or anyone) had to hide such a thing for fear of ridicule. Yet that would have been the case whether she was a scientist or just an ordinary woman, even if she was not either. It was not that he didn't think that people would react badly to her transforming into an ape-woman hybrid, no, but just that there would have been a very different reception to the same thing happening to a man. And maybe that was what made him a little more stubborn about helping Michelle to be her best self.

That didn't involve hiding parts of her. Perhaps too, all she needed was a rest and a break, all so she could come to a better understanding of who she was and how the ape-woman was a part of her. Maybe that part of her would settle down when her stress was relieved, but they could only try and see, all for the good of her health and well-being.

Yes, they had to be looking at the whole thing all wrong, definitely so.

So, they headed off to a beach resort, somewhere where the sun always seemed to be shining, though they were prone to the rare storm and torrential rain, a drier climate than they both were used to. Even though he could have easily booked accommodation, tours too, found good places to eat out at and more, Oliver chose to go for an all-inclusive beach resort where the room, the food and the alcohol was all included, so they didn't have to worry about anything at all.

Because then they could decide if they wanted to go out, really, rather than feeling obligated to. It seemed to be, thankfully, a somewhat quieter time at the resort too, which helped Michelle feel a bit more comfortable, always ever so slightly on edge about transforming into her ape-woman self at a moment's notice. At the very least, she had started to recognise the rumblings in her gut and the minuscule shift in her lower spine -- tiny things but important things -- that meant she was starting to transform. It did not always mean that she could get somewhere safe but she could be ready for it and, honestly, that was all Michelle needed.

Things were getting easier.

And it was easier when she had Oliver, sweetly so, to look after her, drinking and partying a little, enjoying letting loose and forgetting about her real life and the small, petty troubles of back home. Neither had to spend all their time working, after all, and she had gotten far too caught up in that, as was so often the way of working in a research lab.

Still, it affected her. A big effect, as Oliver wondered, the next day, if she was wearing heels. But, no, she just seemed to be standing a little straighter, a little taller, pushing her chest out a little more. He shook his head at her and would have pushed it to the back of his mind if he had not also come to realise that she was definitely more muscular too when she was naked in bed and wearing a bikini in the pool.

"Hm..."

He covertly checked out her body while she was sleeping, though he didn't want to be a scientist right then. He just wanted to enjoy her and it was not wrong, of course, if she was showing physical changes. Maybe it was something that they could record and document once they were home?

In the meantime, he would enjoy it, every last second of it. Because he was with Michelle and, however she was, Michelle was most certainly perfect exactly the way that she was.

12