Ape-Woman Transformation Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle's pregnancy turns her transformations wild...
4.6k words
3.9k
2
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"It's nice out here."

Michelle leaned back in the chair on the deck of the cabin, smiling with a cup of tea between her hands. She rested comfortably, her ankles crossed, a big, woven blanket cast over her lap.

As a woman again, just a woman, she could rest somewhat. And that was good, for they had headed out to Oliver's family cabin so she could get a break from everyone and everything setting off Michelle's transformation into Shelly, the ape-woman.

Shelly was...something else. A big, lumbering ape-woman who came about when she ate banana, after creating a vitamin with, well, a few kinks in the formula. Michelle had been able to manage that, even the transformations, until she had fallen pregnant. With Shelly bursting forth and even demonstrating a more feral form still, complete with sharp teeth and long, jagged claws, she hadn't been able to stop herself from transforming and doing everything she felt needed to protect her unborn baby.

"Hey, honey."

Olive leaned over and kissed her cheek as Michelle sighed. Everything...was perfect. And that wasn't something she said lightly, being a scientist. She couldn't wait to get back to her work after her maternity leave -- longer, due to the Shelly transformations, of course -- but it was good also to have a break. It was a good thing she had Oliver there to show her she didn't always have to work. If she hadn't started transforming, well...she may never have got together with him and also found that there was more to life than all she had taken from it so far.

The transformations, despite all the troubles that had come with her split being and, somewhat, her personality too, were the best thing that had ever happened to her. It was, however, a little better when she was able to control her transformations, for that made it so she could still go about her daily life and work.

And, soon, she'd have a little one to look after with her partner, Oliver, though there were still a few months of pregnancy left to go. Four, in fact, if they didn't come early.

Their days, however, were not all serene. With the rise of her belly showing more and more, Oliver kissed it when they lay naked in bed together, trailing passion down between her legs. Michelle had left her pussy a little hairier than usual, for she would usually trim it, though that didn't seem so important anymore, considering how hairy she got as Shelly.

Michelle... Shelly... Sometimes, Michelle wondered where the line between them was.

"Oh... Oh, Oliver..."

She quivered, though there was another tremor going through Oliver, his lips pressing to her clit, sucking on it and drawing it into his mouth with the reverence surely due to Michelle as her partner. He panted, hot breath washing over her pussy, yet his hair grew, thicker and shaggier, even hanging down low enough to cast into his eyes.

"Mmm... Yes..."

He let out a long, rolling hiss, words dropping from his lips, though his mental capacities would always be there when he needed to return to them. His transformations, coming after he had drunk a little milk from her lactating nipples, had become more frequent, though Oliver faced the issue of not really knowing when they would come -- much like Michelle did back in the early days.

So, that was fun.

Thankfully for him, they worked out, over time, that most of his transformations came when he was around Michelle, purely for lustful reasons. And who was going to complain about something like that coming to the forefront of everything?

"Mmm... Nnngghhh..."

He grunted like a wild beast as hair spread down over the back of his neck, over his shoulders, the top of his back. Yet it covered him in strategic places, the upper sides of his arms, the backs of his hands and fingers, even down his hips and the tops of his thighs too. His toes curled, gaining short, functional claws, and he leaned heavily into her, his lips a little rougher, hair spreading across his face, thickening up around his sideburns.

And it was not just hair too, even for him, but muscle too, his shoulders bulking up and muscles spreading down his arms as he growled and gripped the bedsheets, revelling in the force of new power and strength rolling through him. His back bulged with fresh muscle that never would have been present on his human form (Oliver just wasn't into working out like that, to be honest) and he arched up, panting heavily, eyes wide and wild.

"Mmm... I love you..."

Michelle grinned as she cupped his face, admiring his form. She would have loved him regardless of how he looked, for they had been through so much together, though it was who he was, his passions in life, even how he had challenged her to get outside her comfort zone... It was everything that he was and everything that he did which got her to fall head over heels for him.

That he had helped her with transforming and getting a hold on her transformations was just the icing on the sweet, sweet cake for them both.

She groaned, shivering as he pressed in close, his fingers driving into her pussy, her folds already soaked. It was too easy to grow aroused when he was there and even more so when his ape-form took over, though she didn't think Oliver was as in control of himself in that form and body as she was. After all, Michelle and Shelly had got a lot more practice in the meantime, for a good chunk of time had passed since she had first made the vitamin pill.

Still, Shelly rose within her, a bubbling force of transformation that rendered a grunting, groaning mess on the bed, digging her feet down into the bed as she arched up to his touch. His tongue flickered against her clit, dragging more and more roughly back and forth, her breath catching as her breasts leaked milk softly. Much as his transformation had come about, thick swathes of dark hair spread over her body, though it was a lot darker than Oliver's, which came with a silvery-brown tone to it, unlike her rich, deep brown, which was close to black. Even her skin took on a different shade, though it was a soft grey, which almost had a blue tint to it in the right light.

Everything with her was perfect as she was as Shelly took hold, grunting and taking hold of the back of Oliver's head, twisting her fingers roughly into her hair.

"Unff... Shelly want...more!"

She groaned, her facial features becoming a little tougher and more rugged, hair spreading across it, but not obscuring everything from view. It was just more natural like that, framing her face while her eyebrows bushed up, thicker and bristling above her eyes, though they were not something she would use all that often for demonstrating facial expressions. So much with Shelly was expressed through grunts and groans, pressing on into lust and passion so swiftly.

The ape-woman, after all, reduced to carnal pleasures and needs. She didn't have to think ahead and she didn't have to worry, though she knew how to look after her own and ensure all was in its place, exactly where it needed to be.

He groaned into her pussy as she planted her hairy feet into the bed, easily supporting herself as her thighs rounded out with muscle, her glutes tense and contracted. Hair spread over the tops of her buttocks with a somewhat lighter coating for her backside itself, even her pussy thicker and heavier with hair than ever before. Shelly snarled, peeling her lips back from her teeth, yet they only sharpened a little that time, the canines growing slightly more defined.

Just like an ape, like the ape-woman she had become.

"Mmm... Yes..."

Even as she transformed, Michelle-Shelly hissed through her teeth, licking her lips, her neck a little thicker, supporting her cannonball shoulders, even her pectoral muscles helping to lift her breasts a little more. With her ape-woman form, her breasts would not soften and sag in the slightest, hair dipping between them, her nipples framed with a little more dark hair than before also.

She put an arch into her lower back as she ground up against her partner, though Oliver was more than happy to plunder her pussy with his tongue, lapping and teasing, though it was rough and crude, pleasure designed for an end. Shelly growled and clenched her thighs around his head, the rise of her belly more obvious still in her ape-woman form.

"Mmmph! Mooooorrrreeee!"

Her feral growl shook the windows, though Olive came right along with her as she flipped him onto his back, rolling easily so she could sit on top of him, straddling his face. He couldn't keep his fingers inside her in such a position, though he lapped and slurped noisily at her sex, his tongue somehow managing to swipe over all the right spots with every long lap. He swirled his tongue coarsely around her clit, though it was so slick that no amount of being rough with her would have ever brought Michelle or Shelly any pain. As she rode his face, bucking and grinding her hips, he pressed up urgently against her, his cock hard and throbbing, though there was little he could do to get his pleasure.

No... That time, Shelly was in control and she was more than ready to take all that she needed, her body exploding in orgasm right on top of him. She howled, releasing his head from the grip of her hands, and threw her head back. Her hips thrust forward, grinding her clit on to his lips as pleasure rolled through her, aching deeply, throb after delicious throb. Pulsing waves of orgasm claimed her body, though Shelly would never fully give up control of herself, oh no, not when she rippled with muscle, energy rolling through her form.

Yet her partner was strong too, even though Shelly would always come out on top if they wrestled for dominance in bed. She scrambled off him as Oliver bellowed, her hands up over the headboard of the bed, gripping it tightly as she pushed back, letting her backside grind out for him in open offering.

"Unff... Shelly...need..."

She didn't get out fully what she needed as Oliver lunged for her, the ape-man wrapping his hungry hands around her, clinging to her hips and dragging her onto his cock. His cock slid off against her pussy with the first stroke, marking the hair with a slick stain of pre-cum, but the second thrust rang home, penetrating her deeply.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Oliver groaned as he thrust deep, the wet heat of her pussy clinging to his cock. There was nothing, in his ape-form, that would have appealed to him more than fucking his partner, though it was so much more than simply making love when they were together. He slammed into her, giving Shelly every furious, crude stroke that she desired, whooping and hollering as if his intelligence had lowered even more.

Yet it was not a distinct loss of intelligence in their ape-hybrid forms, of course, but a differing of intelligence. Their focuses simply changed, shifting to more immediate desires, seeing the world through a different light.

"Unff... Harder!"

Shelly snarled, snapping at him, her hips grinding back, trying her best to keep time with Oliver's powerful, demanding thrusts. She wanted more, so much more, even though she'd just orgasmed, need coursing through her with electric force with every beat of her heart, as if her blood was flowing even more hotly through her than ever before. Her entire body reverberated with the force of every thrust, slamming in deep, her pussy clenching around him, though she still ached for climax.

Just that lust, that carnal pleasure... Of course, Michelle knew her pregnancy hormones were making her want more and more sex, but there was still something "other" in Shelly's mind, a mind that sought only the pleasure her body demanded from her.

So, she took it, bellowing and lowering her head as she briefly dropped her torso to the bed, humping back at her partner while his thrusts sped up and up. She couldn't stop herself and neither did Shelly want to, barely even able to drag in all the air she needed to her lungs with every thrust of his. Yet she wanted it so very much, huffing and panting, her teeth sharpening as her body took on a more feral, raw, ragged appearance.

She was still herself, however, as Oliver fucked her roughly, the two of them finally climaxing together.

"Rrrrrraaaaarrrrggghhhh!"

Shelly bellowed as climax gripped her, pussy closing around his cock, rippling and pulling. Her sex tugged at his cock and he lost control inside her, spurt after thick spurt filling her pussy, even though, of course, it was not possible for her to fall pregnant a second time, not yet. Going bare was just a bonus of them having more and more sex in their ape-hybrid forms, though neither yet knew whether they would try to use protection again once she had the baby.

He leaned over her, kissing her shoulder, lipping at her neck. And she adored him being that close, the line of his body curved up into hers, the round of her strong buttocks grinding lightly back into his crotch. Even then, she yearned to keep her partner as deep as possible for as long as possible, his cock slowly softening inside her.

"Unff..." She grunted, lips quirking into half a smile. "Love...you..."

Oliver grinned, baring his teeth in a way that seemed more aggressive than anything else.

"Mmm... Love...Shelly...too...and Michelle."

Whichever form they were in, their love would always ring true.

The next day, they transformed again. That time, it had been a trigger food which had set them off, something spicy that had not settled well in Michelle's stomach -- but it was all okay. Pregnancy came with some random transformations too and she laughed and whooped, spinning off the bannisters at the bottom of the stairs, swinging around and leaping over.

"Whoooop-ah!"

She landed with a flourish, one arm stretched above her head, as Oliver laughed and clapped loudly.

"Again! Again!"

"No!"

Shelly whipped around, staring at the door with a grin on her lips, though her lips were still parted.

"Out! Shelly -- go out!"

If they had not been in their ape-forms, they might have realised that it was not exactly a good idea. They were pretty remote out there, up at the cabin, but there were still people around and, well, they still had to employ some level of caution.

It was not that they were less intelligent in their ape-forms, but they did not see consequences in quite the same way. Frankly, to them, there should not have been any consequences at all, for all they were doing was enjoying themselves -- and it was not exactly as if they were going to hurt or disrupt anyone by merely running through the forest.

"Whooo-ooop!"

Shelly lunged for the trees, exhilaration coursing through her with every pound of blood ringing around her body. At her full stride, she shot through the trees, stretching out with her strong, powerful arms, rippling with muscle, showing off that pregnancy, by no means, had slowed her down. She was as strong as she had ever been -- perhaps even more powerful than before. After all, Shelly had someone to protect now, while she could, mostly, trust Oliver to protect himself.

There was nothing to compare with the crunch of old leaves and brown pine needles under her hands and feet as she raced through the forest, wind licking at her hair while her ragged, wild nest of hair flung back from her head. She heaved for breath, rasping in great, panting snatches through her open jaws and mouth, but caught all that she needed for her lungs, expanding them to their full capacity on every inhale.

"Unff... Hmph... Unff..."

She grunted with every breath, though Oliver was right there with her as they ran through the forest, brushing tree trunks and scuffing up the bark as they went. They didn't make all that much of an effort to veer around the trees when their attention was only on their path ahead, though Michelle, as Shelly, made a vague effort to not crash straight into them, only considerate of the precious load in her womb.

"Unff... Shelly..."

Oliver groaned for her, drawing out the last syllable of her name, and she paused, slowing to a lumbering amble.

"Unff?" She grunted, turning to him. "What is it? What problem?"

Oliver groaned and reared up against a tree, his bristly hand gripping the bark as his rough claws cut it up, leaving deep scratches behind. He still was a beast to be devoured, by visual aid alone, with his muscles bulging, even though he was still lean and limber enough to twist back and forth, to stretch and show off his flexibility.

But what caught Shelly's attention the most was his hard-on, visible even in the early dawn, mist sweeping and curling through the forest. The time of day had ceased to matter all that much to either of them, though she appreciated the cool of the morning a little more, especially when she was having hotter, more irritable flushes. Apparently that came along with her pregnancy hormones, but things were a little different for Michelle with her transformations too. It all had to be taken into consideration.

"Mmmpph... Nice...cock..."

She grinned at him, baring her teeth, the sharpest points hidden away for the moment, though Shelly was still obviously more powerful than Oliver. She grasped his cock confidently in her hand, as if there could be no other action in that moment, the heat of her own lust flaring up within her, a flame that could only be extinguished, softly, through one means alone. The ape-man moaned and thrust into her hand, rolling his hips, languishing in sensation.

She knew his body as well as she knew her own and squeezed lightly around the base, giving him a little shot of pleasure that had him arching lightly, thrusting his hips forward while his back bowed. Shelly chuckled throatily, the sound low and deep, bracing herself a little more as her bare feet dug into the forest floor, toes curling ever so slightly for all the grip she needed.

Comfortable exactly where she was, Shelly leaned in close, her lips parting as she dipped lower to take the head of his cock into her mouth. Yet she had proven to be an impatient soul in such a form and dropped lower, taking his cock deep into her mouth as she relished in the tight seal of her lips around him.

She was going to drive him wild.

There was nothing else she'd rather do with her partner and lover, grunting around him as she rose and fell on his cock. If Oliver had been in his normal mind, he would have considered it the best head of his life -- but he said that every time they had sex, so Michelle was not all that sure how much he meant it. She could be glad, at least, that they had fun in bed and could play off each other's likes for their mutual pleasure. Someone who didn't take themselves too seriously in bed was a plus in any scenario.

"Unff... Oliver...like... Mmmm..."

He groaned for her as Shelly sucked his cock, both Michelle and Shelly at the same time. It didn't really matter what name she used for herself as she lavished attention on him, giving back in turn all that Oliver gave to her. Even in their ape forms, it was a mutual arrangement and one that would always serve to benefit both of them.

She groaned around him too, letting the rough vibrations from her lips travel into his cock, a hand grasping his balls -- but gently that time. Shelly had to focus on being soft with him, for it was so easy to be rough and hard, to take things further than even she felt she needed to.

12