Ape-Woman Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle is captured; Oliver recruits an old colleague...
4.8k words
1.1k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Michelle breathed heavily in the bedroom, tucked into the corner of the bed, the pillows framing her on each side as if she was in the process of building herself a wall. Before her, Oliver paced back and forth -- yet even he was fighting to slow his pace, for he knew, so very urgently, that he had to keep Michelle calm too, that he had to look after her.

"Michelle, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry," he implored her, taking her hands in his own and rubbing his thumbs over the backs of her fingers. "It's okay... We'll find somewhere else to go, but it's all going to be okay."

"Oliver..." She hissed, her breathing increasingly ragged, back hunching forward, hugging her knees to her chest as she snatched her hands from his. "I...can't... Got to...go... Going..."

She bellowed, yet Michelle's fears -- quite founded too, not of her own imagination -- could not be quelled so easily, not when she was too well-aware of all the strangers out there hunting her. And Oliver too, though her main fear was for the little one tucked within her womb, still growing and unable to defend themselves. She didn't even know if an ape-woman like her could go into labour early, though the science stood to reason that it was possible there.

But the transformation that she had been doing her very best to hold back was coming. And, that time, it wasn't going to be one that she could hide in the bedroom, fucking Oliver and taking out sexual delights hand in hand with him. No... It ripped through her, muscles bursting forth, forcing her skin to stretch uncomfortably over them, hair prickling down her arms, her back, spreading over more of her body than before. Usually, more skin was left visible on her body, especially around the sides of her legs and her arms, around her face too, but her soft, grey skin was more obscured than usual.

Transforming, Michelle couldn't think of why that was as hair grew over her crotch too, protecting her modesty, over her breasts and framing them, though the nipples were still mostly visible. She roared as Oliver tried to get his hands on her shoulders, doing all he could to push her back -- though it was no use. There was no point in a man trying to pin down an ape-woman as she reared up from the bed, batting him aside as he thumped and rolled off the bed.

"Oof! Michelle!"

"Noooooo!" She roared, one foot up on the bed and the other on the rug, crumpling under her foot to reveal bare, waxed floorboards beneath. "No...more...hunters!"

They were everywhere -- all around the cabin! Shelly breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling, whipping her head back and forth even as her hair fluffed out, wilder and curlier than it ever had been seen before. Yet she could not control herself, consumed with the need to drive out the intruders -- the people who were threatening her home, her family, the little one in her womb.

"No... Go away!"

She didn't even see Oliver as she stormed past him, her claws longer than usual too and cutting into the floorboards, though she hunkered forward a little more to protect her belly. Even then, it was exposed, too exposed, and she lumbered, fury coursing through her, throbbing and roiling, steaming in the pit of her stomach. Yet such anger could not be boiled off so easily as she lunged outside and bellowed, charging into the forest.

"Leave! Leave now!"

Her cry was human enough to turn a few heads, but she wasn't looking for individual hunters. Neither did Shelly honestly want to hurt anyone -- but they were infringing on her territory and they were putting her family at risk! Just what else was she meant to do?

One way or the other, both human and ape-people had tried to get the hunters and interlopers to leave, but they hadn't listened. She bellowed, storming into a campsite and straight through the campfire, scattering embers everywhere without causing herself any harm.

"Rrrrraaaawwwwwrrrr!"

She pounded her fists down into the dirt in a threat display as screams rang through the air, some of the more skittish campers fleeing for their lives, leaving their belongings behind. Chaos reigned and she charged forth, ripping tents from the ground, guy lines and stakes flying, snapping the tent rods between her hands. It was not as if they ever had much substance to them anyway.

Yet the campers were not much of a threat and she stormed deeper into the forest, higher up the mountainside, where a cluster of four-wheel-drive vehicles were parked, including one truck with a giant cage in the back of it. Snarling, she leapt, landing on the roof of the truck as the metal bowed and buckled under her immense weight.

"Shelly...smash!" She roared, pounding her fists into the truck, curling her toes and scraping straight through the metal as if it offered no resistance to her at all. "Leave... Everyone...leave!"

She made herself clear, though was far from being in her right mind, ignoring the swearing, the screams, the fear that had a tangible, cloying taste in the air. Shelly bellowed and leapt down, flipping a car by grabbing a single wheel, her strength immense. She hadn't tried out the limits of her strength for quite some time and even that small action brought a rush of fervent exhilaration to her, taking her breath away.

CRASH!

The car smashed to the ground and she growled, spinning the others around so that they faced back down the mountain. If she smashed them all, some part of her mind reasoned, the interlopers would not be able to leave. So, she would have to chase them to the vehicles, for they would not run down the mountain quickly enough to satisfy her.

She bellowed, more hair ripping from her body, thickening up, a mantle over her shoulders spilling down her back as if she was wearing a thick cape. Yet it was all her as her eyes darkened and her brows grew heavier still with hair, teeth sharpened into pointed fangs once more. Her more beastly form came through, even her muscles bigger and more dominating, the claws on her toes and fingers longer and sharper, a little hooked as if they were ready to cut into any foes who came her way.

"Rrrfff..."

She grunted, huffing and panting, striving, even then, to steady her breath. Dimly, she was aware of the need to be calm, to be controlled, yet she stalked the men with heady sucks of breath, their rancid scent filtering into her nostrils. Her shoulders hunched and she calculated her position the best she could, sinking her sense of stability into the ground, rooting herself.

She had to know where she was, of course, if she was going to fight back against them. If she was going to send every last one of them hurtling from the mountainside, she had to be more feared than what they hunted.

And they'd never met anything like her before.

"Quick -- around here!"

"Aaaawwwwwaaarrrrggghhhh!"

She howled, beating a fist on her chest, and spun to face her attackers, a semi-circle of men with thick beards and nasty, dark, beady eyes that seemed sunken into their faces stalking her with ill-intent. Shelly snarled and advanced, quivering with restrained power, though there were six of them and only one of her. They had something in their hands -- not guns that she recognised, which set her on edge. Bullets were, at least, something she had faced before.

But they were unknown, uncharted territory, a low, rumbling groan rising from the back of her throat, fear colliding with the need to protect her own.

"Grrrraaaaawwwwrrrr..."

The cry trailed off -- and then everything happened in a flash. One man lunged, distracting her, though she knocked him away with a backhanded swipe. He was sent sprawling -- but there was something pointed at her, the thing that was like a gun but not a gun.

ZAP!

"Aaaarrrrrggggghhhh!"

She howled, twisting, convulsing. Biting! It was biting her, a ringing, snapping pain that shot through her entire body, stealing the breath from her lungs. Twisting on the ground, she passed out, her mind going black and blank as she fell away from everything she'd ever known. Yet it was not like the kind of blacking out that she was used to, back when she didn't remember what she did as Shelly the ape-woman, but a cold, desperate one.

The last thing she remembered was clinging to the waking world by her fingertips -- and then falling anyway into darkness.

"Hah! Look at the size of it!" A man growled, rubbing the back of his neck, although he would have sounded more triumphant if he had not been quivering a little with adrenaline. "Look... The fucking beast... We fucking got it!"

And then the cage in the back of the truck came in exceptionally useful as, together, all six men hauled and prodded and lugged her dead weight up into it, Shelly out for the count. It took longer than any of them would have ever admitted, conscious the whole time that the stun that they had shot her with would wear off eventually. And then who knew what would happen if Shelly woke up and continued on her rampage?

They didn't know, of course, that Shelly was trapped in her monstrous form at that time, her features obscured, not showing the slivers of humanity that would have come through before. The cage door slammed closed and she blinked without opening her eyes, letting out a long, low groan.

With greyness clouding her, pain ringing through her limbs, she clawed her way up and up and up, back to the waking world. She had to, had to look after her baby, had to make sure Oliver was safe. There was nothing else in Shelly's mind, instinct driving her on as a finger twitched, a little strength returning to her semi-unconscious body.

"Make sure you lock it," one man said, rubbing his beard uncomfortably. "Um... Big lock on that one, two of 'em. Can't have the beastie getting out now, can we?"

He laughed as if he was trying to make light of Michelle escaping, but the locks had barely gone on in time before she was up, staggering somewhat upright and roaring.

"Aaaaaarrrrrunnnnngghhhh!"

It was not a roar that would have usually passed her lips, still dazed from the stun gun, but there were bars around her! All around! The cage was so small that she could barely stand at all and she was forced to hunch over, her hands shooting out to grip the bars as she roared.

"Rrrrrgggghhhhh!"

She tried with all her might to bend the bars, to snap them, wrenching them in different directions, testing out different bars, even in her weakened state, to see if there were any flaws in them. Yet the cage held fast and fear set into her heart as Shelly bared her sharp teeth at her captors, seen from the worst possible position.

A dull pounding ached through her head and, even though she was aware that the men, the ones who had trapped her, were talking, she couldn't understand what they were saying. With so much adrenaline coursing through her, she didn't know what else to do other than to hunker down, to wait it out, to seek out a weak spot as soon as the opportunity presented itself to her.

My baby... Oliver...

Ape-man...

She groaned and pressed her forehead to the cool floor of the cage, the metal warming to her touch. Around and below her, the truck rattled and bumped its way down the mountainside, though Michelle did not know anything near enough about her surroundings, not up there in a strange place, to understand where she was being taken.

Any Bigfoot hunter worth his salt, however, had a secret facility and a base to take her to. In that case, it was a big cat sanctuary that had been sold and abandoned, no longer used to house the large predators that could no longer be released back into the wild, though all previous occupants had found good homes in other sanctuaries.

It was the perfect place to house a "Bigfoot," even though Michelle was far from that.

Oliver was too late, thorns digging into his clothes, leaves in his hair, panting and heaving, not able to transform when he needed to the most.

"Michelle? Michelle? Shelly!"

He shouted, cupping his hands to his mouth, though the tale of tyre tracks in the dirt and scared campers, hunters packing up with trembling hands, told him all he needed to know.

She'll come back in the morning, he told himself, trying to be inconspicuous as he headed back to the cabin, pretending that he had been spooked by a "monster" too. She'll come home, Michelle is so strong. She'll be alright, she's done this all before so many more times than me.

That much was true, though he perhaps had a little too much faith in her as there were extenuating circumstances.

In the morning, when Michelle didn't return and he hadn't slept a single wink, he tried to get more information, taking a thermos of coffee and listening in on conversations where a rough campsite had been set up a little further down the mountain.

He heard what he feared: that a Bigfoot had been captured.

"There's no point hanging about here if those pricks have it already," someone complained, though others looked like they were glad to be heading home after such a chaotic night. "Jeez, those idiots... They get to have all the fun, brought all the equipment. I just wanted to get a few photos of it, is that really too much to ask?"

Oliver swore under his breath and slipped away. He'd heard all he needed to and he feared if he said more he was going to lose what little he had managed to eat from his stomach that morning. The coffee, in the end, went undrunk.

He couldn't stomach anything further when Michelle was in danger.

There was one person, however, that he could call, even though he knew Michelle wouldn't be happy about it. She was something close to the last person Michelle would ever have wanted to know about her condition, but he had to do something, had to get her back somehow. She didn't even have her phone or anything tech-y on her which he could try to track, though that had never been Oliver's forte in the first place.

Finding his phone, he located the number he needed to call.

She answered on the fourth ring.

"Oliver... Thought you wouldn't be getting in touch with us folk back at the lab when you have your hands full with Michelle!"

He winced. Charlotte's voice was grating, though he knew she was putting it on. Maybe that was why Michelle had found it so hard to work with her, though Charlotte had also had a penchant for putting extra work on Michelle and having her pay for her drinks and stuff when Michelle ducked out to get lunch. Of course, that had changed with Michelle's transformations as her confidence and sense of self developed more firmly, better able to stand up for herself without worrying about repercussions from people who really didn't deserve caring about. Hopefully, that meant that their relationship had done better in the meantime, even if it meant Charlotte couldn't subtly push Michelle around anymore. It was always hard to judge people like that.

"Uh... Yeah, hey, Charlotte," he said, brushing his fingers back through his still messy hair. "Look... I've got something to talk about with you and it's pretty serious."

"Is it to do with Michelle? Is everything okay?"

At least she could drop the teasing and grating tone when it came down to the crunch, which he appreciated at the very least.

"No..." He had to be honest. "Nothing is okay."

He had to tell her everything -- though Oliver did, at the very least, leave out the parts about sex. That was too much for him to spill, though he wondered if it would come out in the end. Even if they lost their jobs or something else bad came from revealing their secret, he had to speak to someone who knew about the vitamin pill and the research surrounding it. For all he hoped was that he could get an antidote to Michelle, something to absolve her of being "Bigfoot" -- and therefore making her not so much of a target for those who sought to bring harm to her.

Charlotte listened carefully. He caught the sound of a pen scratching across paper; she was making notes. Oliver didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, but it was something.

"I need to get her out, Charlotte," he said, voice hitching, breaking. "I... I need to find her, but I don't know how to get to her! There'll be shit all over the internet by now, I'm sure, I'll see where she is soon enough... But I've got to get her back to normal too, so they won't be interested in her anymore. No one will believe them if they turn out just to have a woman in there and they'll have to let her go.

"It's okay, yeah..." Charlotte seemed distant. "Look, I'll help you, yes, of course, but you've got to understand how out there all of this is, right? I mean, I would think you'd lost your mind if I hadn't heard about the whole Bigfoot thing on the news earlier. So, I know at least some of it is true."

Oliver winced.

"It's already out there?"

"Yeah, it's out there," she confirmed. "Look, you've got to get me access to her research, I've got to see what she's working with. There's always an antidote. You guys only really worked on controlling the transformations and nullifying the effects of the vitamin, which went into further testing, right?"

"Yeah, right. It just didn't seem important when we had a handle on things."

"So, get me that access and I'll be right there. Keep an eye on the news and the story and they'll reveal, as you said, where she is soon enough. Idiots will likely be selling tickets or something like that, they're all the same."

Oliver frowned.

"Hang on, her phone is here..."

He knew Michelle would not have left the access details in too obvious a place on her phone, but she had given him emergency access in case anything happened, which was just as well at a time like that. It took him a little time, getting off the phone from Charlotte, at least glad that he had someone to talk to about everything at long last, but he found the details and got her access to everything back at Michelle's lab.

It was all to save Michelle...but he didn't know that Charlotte had an ulterior motive. Of course, she did need access to Michelle's research -- but she could use what Michelle had done to duplicate the original pill too.

Sitting in the lab, after hours, she smiled, a set of safety goggles on her face while she worked.

"This shouldn't take long at all..."

Of course, it was a risky endeavour, what she had in mind, though the chain of DNA used for the vitamin was a tricky one indeed to provide an antidote for. It was something that would have taken more research than she had the time for, though there was a temporary stop, like a vaccine, that she could form while she worked on her ulterior motive.

"If Michelle can handle it," she murmured to herself, enraptured by her work, testing a sample in a test tube, "there is no reason I cannot do better. A perfect union of human intelligence and hybrid, physical power... I don't need to lose my mind like she did. All those smashed up things around here all those months ago... That had to all be down to her."

Some things fell into place with the beauty of hindsight at her fingertips, though Charlotte could only marvel at how Michelle, quite fairly, had managed to hide everything for so long. To conceal transformations like that and not even get caught as herself on the security cameras... It was as if she had some kind of power that allowed her to avoid detection, even when some grainy footage, back in what Charlotte supposed was the earlier days, had appeared of her in her ape-form.

12