Ape-Woman Transformation Pt. 03

Story Info
Transformations run amok as Charlotte grows...
6.8k words
1.7k
2
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He grunted, swallowing hard, anger rising within him. There... There was his ape side clawing its way to the surface, hair bristling thickly down his arms. Yet it did not come through all the way, not as they broke into a light run, holding themselves back as much as they could, for they still had to ensure that no one with a gun was lurking around each corner. He snarled, shuddering bodily, his muscles slowly pumping up, biceps filling out, his triceps too, up and around to his deltoids.

"Mmmph... Nnggghhh..."

Charlotte stared at him, wide-eyed.

"Damn... Okay, okay, let's get you out to your woman."

Slipping outside, they avoided a floodlight, though they could, at the very least, follow Michelle's bellows and roars to where she was being kept. Maybe she'd been unconscious until then, only then waking up and raging once more, but he almost didn't want to know. If he knew the full details of what had happened to Michelle in the meantime, he might not have bene able to control himself at all.

The ape side of him, however, pumped his body full of a heady dose of adrenaline. His head spun lightly, almost as if he was in the midst of sex, huffing and heaving and panting, yet, that time, he had more than enough air in his lungs. His ape side knew how to fuel itself in a moment like that, how to draw on every last resource at its disposal to press on, driving on.

"Nnnggghhh... Nnff..."

The outside area was set up with big cages and living areas for the cats, though any grass that had given it a lighter, friendlier appearance was long gone, everything having fallen into ruin and disrepair. Vines twisted along walls and most entrances to the cages were open too. They seemed to have come out into an employee's side of the facility, not the public facing side, where the public would have come to observe and study the big cats some time ago.

That was helpful, Oliver streaking ahead of her, tipping forward on to all fours, his ape form ripping from him.

"Rrrrrnnnnggghhh..."

Oliver clamped his jaws shut, a muscle jumping at the corner of his right jawbone, but he was already transforming and all he could try to do was to hold on to his cries. He couldn't alert anyone to their presence, no, growling through clenched teeth as he strode out, lumbering on his knuckles, covering ground in big, loping strides.

"Nnnff... Shelly... Shelly..."

His face grew more ragged with hair, thick swathes of brown spreading down his chest and across his shoulders, his shirt and jacket straining around his body as he bulked up with muscle. Fortunately for him, he had transformed most recently while he'd been naked, so he had not lost too many pairs of clothes to his transformations, yet there was no way for his clothing to perfectly contain him while he was transforming.

His trousers, tough and bought for hiking in the mountains with Michelle, split at the seams around the hips and between the legs, allowing his tree-trunk thighs more room to swell into. The muscle pumped up, inflating, yet it was firm to the touch, rigid with power. Where his muscles contracted, they stored energy to be set free in a snap of energy, heaving, rough pants dragging into his lungs through flaring, twitching nostrils. His toes grew short claws, prodding uncomfortably into the front of his shoes, though there was only so much he could do about that, his feet otherwise mostly staying the same size.

He was going to have to find a way to work with it, panting harshly -- but there was Michelle! His transformation settled fully through him, vibrant with energy, though still not quite as large as Michelle in her ape form, no, skidding to a halt in front of what seemed to be a holding cage, barred on all sides.

"Rrrfff... Nnnff..." She grunted, pressed to the bars, completely naked -- though that didn't seem to be all that important anymore. "Oliver... Oliver! And..." She swung her head to the side, blinking at the woman huffing and puffing as she came up behind Oliver. "And... Char...lotte?"

It took Michelle a moment to get out the full name, her heart pounding, a dull ringing in her ears. She hadn't expected anyone to come -- not because she hadn't thought Oliver would be looking for her, but more than she didn't think he would find her. How would he find her, after all, when she didn't even know where she was?

Everything was so messed up, twisted and warped, her breath catching, guts aching. She hadn't been fed in days and their cameras had been pointing at her the whole time, not affording her even a wink of privacy.

Sometimes, she had slept.

Sometimes, she had raged.

Sometimes, she had fought back.

Sometimes, she had tried to grab the men through the bars.

Sometimes, they had stunned her again, knocking her out cold on the floor of the cage.

She didn't think about how long she had been knocked unconscious when that happened. All Shelly did was get back up and fight again, knowing that she had to keep going, that she had to retain her sense of self, just to keep fighting back.

It was all she could do, though the bars had not bent, no matter how hard she had gripped there. Even her more feral form had made an appearance, her teeth sharpening as she gnawed at the bars and gnashed her teeth against them, though it had all been to no avail.

She'd never felt hopeless in her ape-woman form before, no. And that very much was not a feeling, a sinking chill in the pit of her stomach, that she wanted to ever see repeated ever again.

Charlotte held up her hands as Michelle growled at her, though neither was any true threat to the other.

"Sorry, oof..." Charlotte panted, shrugging. "Had to knock off their streaming equipment and take out a camera. I don't know if there's others so we've got to move!"

"No!" Oliver grunted, trying to control himself, his features returning to something more human, a little of the hair disintegrating from him as he stood more upright, as if he was returning purely to his human form. "No... Oof... No... She's got to...get clothes on... In the bag..."

"What? Huh..." Charlotte muttered, digging into the backpack she'd brought with them. "Didn't even notice, sorry, Michelle. Look, here you go, clothes. But you've got to change back first, haven't you?"

Michelle grunted and shook her head, baring her teeth at the rigid bars of the cage.

"Unff... Can't..."

She shot Oliver a pained expression, pressing her face up to the bars, as close to him as she could possibly get.

"Mmmph... Been like this...Shelly...for days," she confessed, though it was already evidence. "Can't turn back... Maybe scared..."

Oliver stroked her face through the bars, grunting in sympathy.

"It's okay, you can do it. You just have to calm down, you're so much better at this than me, Shelly. You're fine, you're getting out... But you have to calm down. We can do the lock on the cage, that's fine, there's a key out here for the second door..."

The cage was set up with two doors: supposedly so that a keeper, when it had been a sanctuary, could get into a safe inner area before exiting the cage entirely if they needed to tend to anything on the inside. There had to be fail safes in place, after all. The lock on the outside was via a key code -- and the code was set ready, with the inner lock simply being one that a big cat would not be able to open, of course. If the cages or enclosures there had been designed for housing primates, the structure and set up of them may well have been a very different story.

But they'd take what they could get, one way or the other.

"Right..."

Oliver grunted, slowly reverting to human form, though his clothes seemed looser and baggier on him than before, his shirt having split under the arms while the shoulders of his jacket had come loose at the seams. His muscles smoothed down more and more, as if they were deflating softly, a sense of lightness and ease filtering into his body. It was a comfortable sensation, though it threw off his centre of gravity when he was in the process of transforming, even if it was something Oliver could get used to, over time.

The hair, of course, merely loosened its grip on his body, though Oliver remained hairier than usual that time, as if his ape side was ready to leap into action at a moment's notice. It was not something he would ever have thought he'd be as grateful for as he was. It was like being poised to start a sprint, right there at the starting line, feeling all that coiled, bunched energy simply waiting to be unleashed.

At least the waistband of his trousers had held, though he exhaled a sigh of relief as the button and zip at the front slackened off, giving him more room in which to breathe. He had a little bit of a muscle gut as an ape-man -- not too much, but more than enough for his body to feel it, as if he was sinking forward against the waistband and rendering himself even more uncomfortable.

Clothes really were a pain sometimes...but he didn't want to be naked in front of anyone that he did not choose to be either.

"Mmm, okay, Michelle," he said, speaking more clearly, though it still took him a while to get back to enunciating his words clearly after detransforming. "Think. Breathe... Relax... I know that's hard, honey, I know. But it's going to be okay. You know why you're doing it, why you have to transform back. You'll be able to protect our baby like that. We've got to get you out of here."

With the doors swinging open, Oliver boldly ducked into the cage with her, even though Michelle's teeth and claws were showing. He didn't know who was at the helm, figuratively, at that point, though Shelly would never have hurt him either.

"Easy... Please..." He implored her, stroking her face, holding her cheeks between his hands and running his fingers down to the line of her jaw. "Please... Relax for me, sweetheart. Let's get out of here. Let's go home."

Shelly grunted, licking her lips. Yes... Yes, she could do that, with Oliver. It had been so hard, so very hard, when she'd been there all on her own, Michelle and Shelly, one consciousness and two consciousnesses both at the same time, doing their best to comfort one another. At least they had not truly been alone, as traumatic and mind twisting as the whole experience had been.

"Unff..."

She thought of their baby, how much they were going to love them when they were born. They didn't even know the sex yet, wanting it to be a surprise, and she rested a hand on her stomach, her claws retracting slowly.

Yes!

Even Shelly leapt within her, pleased to be back in control. For it was not pleasant for either of them to feel as if they could not transform one way or the other as they placed -- and not even Shelly enjoyed being forced to transform when she felt she had to defend herself and those around her.

Better...

Much better...

Each long, slow inhalation came accompanied with an even longer exhalation, tempering her breathing and making sure she got the most out of every drop of air in her lungs. Her body would need it, filtering oxygen around her body to her organs, wherever it was needed. Her claws retracted to fingernails and a flutter of dark, black hair wafted from her face, the nest of messy hair on top of her head, the hair that should have been there, melting down a little more too.

Slowly but surely, she detransformed, listening to the sound of Oliver's voice though, really, it was just having him there that helped her. She needed him and she knew he needed her too, the two of them forever bound by having ape-people forms that were both just shapes they could transform into and a part of who they were, by that time, too. Michelle leaned forward, lips parted, groaning long and low as all the aches and pains in her body made themselves known.

Must have been in a state of shock before... Adrenaline...

Yet she could not get all the words out, not even in her own mind, and that was going to have to be enough for the moment, grunting and moaning, her thighs aching as she dropped to her knees. The solid "thunk" echoed through the cage, though the floor of what she thought was merely a holding cage, though the floor was concrete. It hurt, pain ringing through her, yet she experienced it more clearly as she grunted, feeling more and more human by the second.

She didn't want to be human, not really. It didn't serve a purpose, except to settle her again -- and that was, perhaps, what Michelle needed more than anything else. If she was not calm and settled and in her right mind, there was no way she was going to escape the facility. And she would be a bigger target to shoot at if she was in her ape-woman form, surely, which was something she had to consider too.

The body hair, however, did not come off her all that much, beyond that initial flutter, her hair still a messy halo around her head, springing with curls. She didn't mind that too much, her muscles softening and easing, yet her human body felt quite fit and agile, as if something of the ape-woman body had been retained there too.

Maybe there's not as much of a different between me, Michelle, and the ape-woman, Shelly, as I thought...

Her thoughts came more clearly and she murmured as she felt Oliver's lips on hers, her features softening a little. Her eyebrows, however, were still bushy and there was a thicker ruff of hair down the sides of her face and around her jawline, lips moving instinctively against Oliver's.

"Mmm... Mmph..."

Michelle did not try to pull away as she kissed him, though he made a noise and winced, laughing lightly as he rubbed his face. She was loathe to break the kiss, however, and tried to follow him, even though Oliver put a hand on her still hairy shoulder to stop her.

"Mmph, sorry... Teeth."

She still had fang too, which was strange, though she felt mostly human. More like a more muscular, hairy woman than she had been before, something between woman and ape-woman. She twisted back and forth, standing cautiously, though her nudity pulled at her sensibilities.

"Ah, honey..." She groaned, forcing out the words from a dry mouth, tongue moving awkwardly against her fangs. "Clothes?"

He passed them to her quickly and she donned a baggy T-shirt and a big pair of cargo pants, which were loose enough at the waist to accommodate her larger size, even where she had thickened up slightly around the abdominals, obliques and her lower back too. It was enough to cover her, even though she didn't feel like there was much to worry about anymore when it came to her modesty. She'd already been on camera and, honestly, Michelle didn't want to even think of how far pictures of her had got in the meantime. At least she would not be recognisable.

"Right... Okay, all looks good, what about shoes?"

Michelle shoved the underwear that she hadn't needed, not yet, into the bag and grabbed a pair of her trainers. Socks would have to be gone without too, though she didn't feel that they would be needed with the dark hair over the tops of her feet and toes.

"Yeah, okay..."

She shot Charlotte a look. What was her angle? They hadn't been all that close in the lab before and, well, the fact that she was there told Michelle all she needed to know. Unease stirred within her, but it was too late to pay attention to it. Not that she could have done anything in there anyway, for their primary objective absolutely had to be getting out.

She'd have to deal with Charlotte and what she knew, even if none of it could be taken back now, later.

"Shit!"

Oliver's head snapped up, eyebrows thickening and more hair spreading down the back of his neck and across his shoulders again. Voices! And loud ones at that, as if they had finally been discovered. He swore under his breath. He'd just hoped they would have more time!

The door to the main building slammed open and a stream of hunters and guards, some of them donning tactical gear that may or may not have been legitimate enough to protect them. The man who had captured Michelle gawped at her, eyebrows pushing together in barely restrained fury.

"Get them!"

He didn't seem to pause to take in that Michelle was human again -- or he may simply not have noticed, thinking that she was part of a team who had infiltrated the facility to set "Bigfoot" free. Michelle snarled, pulling at her ape-woman form, but Shelly was too weak.

Need...rest...

Even lifting a foot seemed like too much effort as a too heavily weighted shroud settled over her, pulling her down, though she had to stay standing, she absolutely had to stay standing. She grunted and groaned, swaying where she stood, staring down the guns levelled at her.

There was ammunition behind them. And she didn't have the strength to transform again, as much as she wanted to, huffing and panting, swaying on the spot, a long, low groan breaking her lips.

"Unff... Ugghh... Ol...Oliver..."

He had his arm in front of her, though that would not be enough to stop a hail of bullets, if they came.

"Michelle!"

Charlotte leapt forward, a wild grin on her face. There was a real question there, in that moment, as to who was the most ape-like in that moment, even if she had no extra, new body hair on her or muscle growth at that time.

All that was about to change.

"I got this."

Her confidence all came from a sense of false bravado, but she had to be confident in herself, at least to some extent. She dropped the pill into her hand and gulped it down whole, throwing her head back to help it get down her throat without the aid of any liquid of any kind to take it with.

"Unff..."

She twisted, writhing, convulsing. The pill acted more quickly than she had imagined without a coating to hold it stable until it got to her stomach, though all Charlotte could do was ride it out, now that she had started.

"Unff... Urf..."

Oliver gaped at her, but the hunters had their guns trained on Charlotte as she gasped and heaved, dropping to all fours as fresh muscle burst to life along her body. It grew evenly all over her, all at once, her thighs thickening along with her calves as her body bulked up, giving her every ounce of muscle she thought she'd needed when forming the pill, the new formula.

Maybe she'd gone overboard on it, but there was no way to tell until she took the prototype. Yet it was all as she'd imagined it to be, muscles swelling, triceps and biceps popping out, the strain of new muscle forming so quickly like nothing she had ever seen or felt before. There was no excess new hair on her at all, though her blonde hair seemed to get a little thicker, struggling to be contained by the thing hair band she'd had in place.

"Mmph... Oh!"

She grunted, the hunters reeling, one holding up a camera phone, though Charlotte would later find that she was fortunate indeed to have transformed somewhat before the hunters started recording her. Not that anyone would believe them with their wild accusations and stories, after all. They were not the sort of people than anyone believed in a hurry, even though many flocked to their livestreams of the Bigfoot they'd caught, for that had, at least for them, been free to watch.

"Rrrrraaaaawwwwwrrrrr!"

Charlotte bellowed, her jacket pulling tightly over her shoulders, unable to help herself in the moment. She huffed and heaved, eyes wild, though there was a wide grin stretching her lips, her jaws aching slightly even as she grinned.

12