Aphrodite's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did baby accidentally make a mess? It looks like only a small little bit came out. How did that feel, did you enjoy your little accident? It looks like I'm going to have to be more careful next time; obviously the naughty boy can't hold back his load." He was panting, his heart beating a mile a minute, his cock throbbing and flailing around lewdly. He looked back up at the brunette who was still standing there, she was still looking down at him, he wondered what she was looking at because she obviously couldn't see him. She turned around and looked back at the mirror, she must have been checking herself out in the mirror. He realized that she was the only person around the box at the moment. Her long toned legs and her bodacious ass were on full display to the poor man in the box who desperately ached to release his hot load. He felt the dildo start up again as it resumed its previous pace and depth.

"Just imagine how she would be in the sack." The female voice teased, "Deep long thrusts into her tight, wet, warm, pussy. Her toned legs in the air draped over your shoulders. Just imagine her screams as she cums all over your cock while you burst deep inside of her fertile depths." As the female voice said burst he felt the dildo squirt five powerful jets of lube deep into his bowels.

"The feeling of the quivering walls of her wet depths as you thrust relentlessly into her, back and forth, in and out." Five more squirts from the dildo followed her teasing words; he moaned lustfully as the sensations within him built up. His cock quivered over and over and released clear precum onto the floor between his knees in one delicate, long, continuous stream.

"I know it feels good baby, you've never felt like this before. You feel so exposed and helpless but the sensations in your ass are making you feel so good. You were so defiant in the beginning, but now all you want to do is ejaculate all over the floor like a naughty little puppy dog. You just want to leave your little mess on the floor like a good pet. Don't worry my horny little pet it's almost time for you to ejaculate and show me how big of a mess you can make." The female voice teased as he moaned helplessly. He felt the telltale signs of his impending release start to creep up on him once more. He let out another moan as his toes curled in anticipation.

"Ah ah ah, not yet my pet, don't do it, don't make a mess." He heard her tell him no but the dildo wasn't slowing down. He knew he was going to cum any second now.

"Hold it in my naughty little pet, do not prematurely ejaculate, you hold in that load." She said, as her voice got a little louder.

"I can't," he moaned as he went over the edge; before he could even hope to squirt his load he felt the dildo stop moving. His cock pulsated and throbbed lewdly as he felt himself let go. Once again one long squirt of hot goo was all that came out of his cock as he breathed heavy. His cock quivered and tried to squirt out more cum, but nothing else came out. He heard the female voice sigh in disappointment.

"Did you cum?" she asked bluntly, he nodded yes. "Did you feel it?" he shook his head no. "You are really bad at this whole holding back your load thing, you know? I hope you don't cum this easily when you're actually fucking somebody. Don't worry about it though my pet, I know you couldn't help yourself with my cock pounding you so fast. You didn't stand a chance of holding back did you?" He shook his head no as the disappointment of another ruined orgasm began to sink in. The female voice continued. "You are probably the worst premature ejaculator I've had in a long time, though you're also a true anal virgin so not being able to hold back and resist these new feelings isn't hard to believe." His head hung low as he breathed heavily.

"Okay my pet let's begin again, please try to hold back your slutty little load. You've got to last a little longer for me and then I'll let you squirt your load to your hearts content." He felt the dildo squirt several jets of liquid into his ass and then begin moving again. The pace and tempo of the dildo was different this time, the dildo was thrusting all the way in and out of his ass at a snails pace one time before doing 2 very fast, shallow thrusts in quick succession. Long short short, long short short went the dildo in and out of his ass in this new tempo. The long thrust teased him to no end before the 2 short thrusts gave him great pleasure. His cock throbbed every time during the 2 short thrusts. This new tempo was frustrating to no end. He couldn't get enough pleasure long enough to cum; he could only ride the edge and wait for her to push him over the edge and make him ejaculate.

"Frustrating isn't it?" asked the female voice. "This is a tempo that I use whenever I have a premature ejaculator like you. It keeps you riding that edge for as long as I want." She informed him as he sat there frustrated.

"Yes it is very frustrating." He replied as the dildo continued to fuck him.

"You need to last a little longer and build up a nice big load for me before you get to ejaculate and shoot your hot load all over the place. This tempo should keep you riding that edge for a long time. You'll be nice and pent up when I finally give you that release that you want so badly." She sounded so matter of fact about the whole thing. As the time went by though she was right. No matter how long they went on like this he could not ejaculate. The tempo of the dildo was in such a way that he couldn't cum, but he kept getting more and more horny. After several minutes of watching hot joggers go by while the female voice teased and edged him relentlessly, the female voice spoke up again.

"So do you like my little box? Do you like staying in here as my horny little cum pet?" she asked directly as his foggy mind struggled to contain his overwhelming lust. He nodded his head as he let out another moan, this one laced with frustration and shameless lust. She continued speaking having gotten the answer she wanted.

"You've lasted so long my pet, you're so frustrated and ready to release for me aren't you?" He nodded as she continued. "Well it isn't time to ejaculate just yet, lets wait until somebody really hot comes along before we coax out that big load that you've got in those poor balls of yours." He moaned in frustration as she said that last part. More minutes went by as he watched the people pass by his reflective prison. Every once in a while an attractive woman would jog by and he'd get his hopes up, but eventually he began to lose hope. He looked down at his throbbing cock as it gave up another bead of precum; the puddle between his legs was rather large at this point.

Suddenly he felt the tempo change, 2 more short strokes were now added to the previous tempo. This new tempo was long short short short short, long short short short short. He let out a loud moan as his cock began to quiver and pulsate from the exponential increase in pleasure. The sound of the female voice let him know that things were about to get interesting.

"Okay baby, let's make this interesting, we're gonna play a game. Here are the rules; I'm going to add another short stroke every minute. You can't ejaculate until I tell you that it is okay to squirt your load. If you win the game I'll let you stay here and we can continue to play games and you can keep ejaculating for as long as you want. If you prematurely ejaculate, that is, you cum before I tell you that it is okay to cum. I'll stop the dildo and ruin your orgasm. Not only that, I'll release your bonds and open the sealed door behind you; for your sake, I hope you can last." As she finished talking his heart rate increased as a slight panic crept into his mind, but that was soon replaced with an overwhelming sense of lust. He had to admit that it was getting hard to contain his desire to ejaculate all over the floor beneath him. All he could think was don't cum, don't cum, don't cum. He knew that thinking about cumming wasn't helping but it was all he could do not to cry out and just let go of his hot sticky cum.

Suddenly he felt the tempo change as a fifth short thrust had been added to the previous tempo. He felt his cock pulse and quiver more intensely and then looked down only to see his dark red head release another bead of precum. As more and more precum trickled from his quivering cock he knew that if things got anymore intense he'd have trouble holding back. He looked out in front of him and regretfully spotted another hot woman approaching his reflective prison. This one was different, she wasn't a jogger this one was even worse!

She was a swimmer; there must have been a lake or some ocean coastline nearby that he couldn't see. She was wearing a tiny string bikini that barely contained her ample breasts and a thong that left almost nothing to the imagination. She was laughing and looking over her shoulder. He looked where she was looking and spotted a muscular man with blond hair jogging up to her, as they met their lips met too. They both turned to the mirrored box in front of them and he saw the man wrap his arms around her from behind. Instantly this muscular man began playing with her breasts, she offered only token resistance as he continued to grope her ample mounds.

He took the time to better inspect this woman as she turned around and kissed this muscular man. She was slightly tan and very physically fit; he assumed from her physic that her breasts were as they say 'enhanced', as was her amazing ass for that matter. He suddenly felt another thrust added to the tempo and couldn't believe it had been another minute already. His mind suddenly realized that the dildo in his ass felt really really really good. His cock was throbbing and pulsating almost non-stop at this point. At that moment the woman was pushed against the mirror as the two swimmers began to really get hot and heavy. He tried to look away but couldn't tare his eyes away from the sexual scene in front of him. It was at that moment the female voice spoke up again.

"Uh oh is somebody about to lose my little game? You've lasted for so long, don't lose it now and squirt you load. All you can do is stare at them and hope that your cock doesn't let any of that white stuff come out. What if they start fucking right there in front of you during broad daylight, you'd probably ejaculate right away." She said mockingly. "God she's such a slut isn't she, who actually wears a bikini like that out in public?" she asked rhetorically.

"Fuck! Please let me cum, please!" he begged as that familiar feeling began to creep up again. Just then another stroke was added to the tempo making that 1 long stroke and 6 short quick strokes. There was no way he could win this game unless she gave him permission soon. He bit his lip trying to hold back the rising tide.

"No no no, you aren't allowed to cum yet, to ejaculate now would be most un-wise. Think about it, if you ejaculate now, I'll ruin your orgasm leaving you profoundly unsatisfied and then I'll let you go and the sexy couple in front of you will see you and probably laugh at you. You'll then get arrested for indecent exposure and hauled off to the slammer." A single tear streaked down his face as a 7th short stroke was added. He shook his head no as he approached the point of no return. Just then he saw the sexy couple begin to leave and suddenly there was a flash of hope that maybe he could hold back his inevitable climax. Even though the sexy couple was now gone his hopes were dashed as he felt an 8th stroke added to the tempo. He looked down at his tortured, achy cock and just knew that there was no way he could hold back now. He saw his cock release another bead of fluid, which was flung away by the rapid movements and gyrations that his cock was making. His cock was pulsating and jumping around lewdly like it was just seconds away from falling over that edge.

"Please let me cum, please let me cum, please let me cum! Oh no I'm gonna do it, I'm about to cum. I can't stop it, I'm about to explode, please!" he practically cried as his cock got closer to the edge than ever before.

"Listen my pet." Said the female voice breaking him from his panic, he saw more clear fluid leak from the tip of his cock as she began to speak. "Do you want to stay here and play my games? Do you like how I make you feel?" she asked him, his frantic mind could barely focus long enough to answer.

"Yes, yes I do, I want to stay and cum for you! I want to ejaculate hard for you and make a big mess for you. I want to be your naughty little pet forever. Please let me fucking cum!" he cried as he began approach the edge, he was only seconds away now.

"Look at me my naughty little boy." She said calmly, he looked up and saw a tall blonde woman with a wireless head set in her right ear standing in front of him. She was alone, there wasn't a single other person in sight. She looked right at him, he saw her click a button on her phone and then felt the tempo change completely. The dildo was now thrusting in an out of him faster than ever before while only penetrating to about half way in before pulling out less than an inch. The female voice continued, "Look at me my naughty pet. Yes the woman you are currently looking at is the one that you've been hearing while my beautiful machine has given you more pleasure than you've ever felt before in your life. Listen to me very carefully, you are about to ejaculate, there is no holding back your load. This tempo and pace is stimulating your prostate so you can't physically hold back and stop yourself from reaching ejaculation. That being said until I give you permission to ejaculate, I don't want to see anything come squirting out of that tip of your poor cock." The female voices words stunned him for a second before his mind was brought back to the present by his growing need. He took a moment to carefully study her appearance. The woman who he was looking at who he now knew was his tormentor was a tall blonde who looked like she was in her early 20's. She had a curvy waist and a nice set of large breasts with the nicest cleavage he had ever seen. His cock began twitching and quivering like it had never before; he was about to cum. He felt his cock pulsate once, twice, three times and he new it was only a matter of seconds before he prematurely ejaculated in front of his tormentor.

"Please can I cum, please let me cum!" he practically sobbed, she wouldn't look at him, she was just looking at her phone, He could only guess that she was watching a video feed of what was happening to him on her phone. He continued to beg helplessly as he looked down at his cock as it began to pulsate really hard, here it comes he thought frantically.

"I'm currently looking at your poor needy cock and I must say I've never seen a cock so hard and needy." He was whimpering as he watched his cock approach the edge. She resumed speaking as he barely payed attention to her.

"Look at me." He heard her say, as his head was forcibly made to look up at her. He looked up as he fell over the edge his cock trembling and pulsating the whole time. "Don't worry my naughty pet, you can ejaculate whenever you're ready." With that he saw her pull down her top and crouch down a little giving him an excellent view of her big breasts and deep dark cleavage. His cock began to explode as he looked at her large breasts. She was looking at the mirror but to him she was peering into his soul as their eyes met. His cock began to squirt at that very moment. He began unleashing ropes of cum so strong and so thick that he couldn't remember ever ejaculating so hard. His cock continued to squirt rope after rope of hot thick sticky cum; he groaned as he felt the most intense orgasm of his life. His cock was swaying and swinging about wildly as it continued its torrent of hot goo. He couldn't stop ejaculating as the dildo continued at its breakneck speed; rope after thick rope sprayed from his cock as she spoke again. She began to shake her breasts up and down, side to side. He watched her hard nipples bounce and sway.

"How does it feel baby? You're squirting so much cum for me aren't you?" she asked as she shook her breasts provocatively up and down. "Needy little boys like you can't help but squirt, squirt, squirt their hot little loads. You're making such a big mess for me, I'm so proud of you for lasting long enough." She said almost nurturingly as his seemingly unending ejaculation continued.

"Oh god yes, it feels so good. I can't stop I just keep cumming. Yes yes yes..." He trailed off as he saw her smile at him. She pushed another button on her phone and he felt the dildo squirt more lube into his ass, the dildo continued to squirt jet after powerful jet of warm liquid deep into his ass. His cock stopped squirting after a few moments as the dildo-jetted liquid into his ass with increasing intensity, which he had to admit, felt pretty good. The dildo was now just constantly squirting into his ass almost like the dildo was cumming inside of him. That thought sent a thrill up his spine to his surprise and he moaned as his cock started to ejaculate again. He looked back down at his cock and saw that it wasn't swinging about as violently as before, but was still spraying his load with the same intensity.

"How do you like it when that dildo presses on your prostate like that? Do you like it when I press on your sensitive little ejaculation button? Every time I press that little button in your ass you start squirting your load uncontrollably. No matter how hard you try you always end up making another sticky mess for me." She was right, as long as the dildo was thrusting like it was and spraying liquid like it was, he just ejaculated again and again uncontrollably.

"Tell me, my pet, do you like ejaculating for me? Do you like how it feels to violently squirt rope after rope of hot cum?" she asked as his cock continued to do exactly what she described. He nodded unable to even think straight let alone form coherent sentences. He saw her put her impressive breasts away much to his disappointment as his cock continued to release more and more cum. He felt the dildo stop spraying jets of lube inside his ass and felt some leak out of his ass as it was still being thoroughly fucked.

"Oh my god it's so good." He whispered quietly as he breathed heavy, his heart racing unable to catch his breath from the intensity of his orgasms.

"Wow it looks like you really needed this didn't you? You're still spraying your cum everywhere. I guess you liked our little game. I'm gonna leave now, but don't worry I've got cameras all over that little box you're in so I'm still watching and I can still hear you." With that she blew him a kiss, shook her cleavage at him, stood up and walked away. He felt the dildo pause its relentless assault on his bowels and felt his cock stop spraying once again, his cock was still trembling but nothing was coming out of it. As he laid their panting, unable to form coherent thoughts from the avalanche of orgasms he had just had he heard her speak up again. "I'm leaving you with a special present, my naughty little pet. Because you've been such a slutty little boy I've got one last tempo for you." He saw her wave and then press on her phone as she walked away. Nothing seemed to happen at first so he took the time to observe her walking away; she had a rather great ass that seemed to juggle as she walked away. Suddenly he felt an intense vibration begin to emanate from deep inside of his ass; at that moment he knew exactly what was about to happen. Before he could even react he let out a groan as the dildo continued to vibrate right on his prostate. He felt the dildo begin to squirt more lube into him, his ass was so full that some lube began to leak out of him even ass he was fucked by the fake cock deep inside of him.