Aphrodite's Breath

Story Info
Virgin goes to a strange bar hoping for a good time.
2.6k words
4.17
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: First story, adapted an AI dungeon transcript into a simple sex scene.

His body was a heart pounding, clammy-palmed mess when he entered the bar, bitter smoke singing his throat when he breathed in. The interior was a foreign atmosphere, dark except for dim lantern light mulling into the smoke clouding the air. The patrons were entirely men with the only women being the waitresses. All but the working women were already sat and occasionally throwing a beady glance his way. But for the most part, they were too distracted by their drinks and the flirtations of the unusually forward and buxom staff.

He hadn't been expecting velvet drapes and rosewater when he'd heard about this place, but seeing it in front of him only made the turmoil of emotions deafening. The young man strode across the creaking floor quickly to claim a stool, wanting nothing more than to disappear into the billowing smoke.

"First time?" A distinctly accented voice lilted toward his ears. A head of red hair stood not far from him behind the bar, a mug in one hand and rag in the other. A corset framed her generous assets.

"Yeah." Her lips upturned ever so slightly to the corners of her eyes, betraying her amusement.

"Something to calm your nerves?"

"Please." The strain crept into his voice without his permission. A drink came his way a second later.

"I didn't say --" Half muttered, it was easy for her to cut through the sentence while it was partially formed.

"Don't need to, I have a good instinct for these things." The bartender's eyes darted down, lingering, then back up again. She smiled when she saw he noticed.

He chugged the drink, hoping it would disguise the rush of blood to his cheeks. It took two more before he finally started to calm, a buzz settled in his blood when she came to retrieve the third empty mug. His eyes were glued to her.

"You're staring." Her teeth flashed with a coy smile.

"I'm not staring." The words spilled forth too easily and without thought, the drink buzzing in his bloodstream loosening his lips. She rolled her arms back, deliberately emphasizing the curves of her form, letting the firelight glow on her skin. His gaze instinctively followed the movement, enraptured by every motion she made.

"Is that why you're here, to stare at me?" She had ignored his protest, not that he'd gone to any effort to defend it. His nervousness pushed through the haze in his mind, he faltered, eyes finally falling away from her. His mouth still opened without his permission, hardly caring.

"I heard this was the best place to find pretty girls," He looked over his shoulder at the other patrons, "But I think I'll need to drink more before I start seeing any." She laughed.

"There's pretty girls here." A croon had invaded the tone of her voice that made his skin prickle. He gulped down a hurried breath, the fog in his thoughts becoming thicker, like the smoke swirling around his head. Her fingers brushed against the top of his hand, forcing him to look at her. Her smile was positively predatory and her eyes were hazy.

"Right here," she purred, "Right now."

Her voice was a sweet whisper that sent lightning down his spine and a panicked thunder to his brain. His heart jumped into his mouth and his pulse raced in his throat. Everything sounded like he was underwater and it was all a blur. She called something out to one of the other workers, and before he could process what was going on, she dragged him off past the bar. He stumbled forward into a room, stabilizing himself on a small chair. Behind him, a lock clicked, and devilish hands smoothed themselves up his back. He shuddered.

"Do you like it when I touch you? Do you want this?" She stretched onto the tips of her toes, her breath teasing the shell of his ear.

Was this really happening, so easily, just like that? He'd hardly said a word, just staring at her the whole time, but she was jumping him and dragging him to some back room?

"Why wouldn't I?" His voice was something between a rasp and a croak, barely able to speak at all.

"Good." She sighed with delight, one hand moved away from his back and he heard the sound of strings coming undone. "I want this too."

Blood roared in his ears. This was happening.

He turned around to look at her, watching the corset come undone and fall unceremoniously to the floor, seeing her nipples jutting out from her shirt from arousal. Her ample chest heaved with her rapid breathing, hands lunging as though trying to desperately claw the rest of her clothes off.

He felt the same sentiment, shirt and belt being torn off and thrown across the room like leaves scattered from a tree. Some shadow of embarrassment invited itself into his awareness when he realized through the haze of drink he was half naked before a woman he didn't even know.

He gaped at her, looking at the outline of her cheekbones framing her pretty face, the toned muscles of her abdomen, the perfect teardrop shape of her bare breasts. He wanted to feel them in his hands.

"You're doing it again." He was barely able to draw his attention away long enough to process the words.

"What again?" She giggled, stepping closer to him. He resisted the urge to back away.

"Staring at my breasts." His fingers twitched.

"It's hard not to." His eyes darted away and he turned his head with a pang of shame. Her fingers urgently curled around his jaw, pulling insistently.

"Shh, you can look. I like it when you look." He obeyed, staring into her eyes. She released his jaw, hand drifting down over his bare chest, goosebumps forming along the skin. Her fingers went lower, tracing ghostly lines of touch over his belly, and then finally groped his cock through his pants. He groaned at the electric jolt it sent through him. Her fingers stroked and toyed with his pants, letting them fall to his ankles, pulling his raging erection from the confining cloth with agonizing slowness.

The pleasure slowly dripped into his system and gave him the bravery to move. His hands cupped her breasts and she moaned, curling her back to push into his palms like a cat. His thumbs roughed over her skin and rubbed her nipples, eliciting small whimpers to come forth over her pink lips, her hands on his cock fidgeting each time the calloused pads of his thumbs teased her. He lunged for her mouth, feeling alight with desire every time she moaned into his mouth at the touch. Her sounds spurred him on and he latched to her neck, biting and sucking on instinct, having to move one hand to hold her by the shoulder as she fidgeted and mewled.

Just as he started to get lost in the act, in the sounds she made, her hands stopped the wonderful things they were doing and flew to his chest, pushing him off. He grunted with disappointment and looked at her face, confused, trying to read her expression. Had he done something wrong? Had she changed her mind?

But she only smiled, rubbing his chest in a manner both sensual and somewhat apologetic before stepping around and away to sit on the table, spreading her legs so he could see all of her.

"Come here." Hesitantly he stepped forward, forced on by the firestorm of lust swirling in his brain and in his groin.

A part of him wanted to ask what she wanted. Was he just supposed to guess? Would she leave if he guessed wrong? The uncertainty was sobering.

He tried to mimic what she had done to him, letting his fingers glide a ghostly touch down over her neck, her shoulders, dancing barely an inch above her breasts. She whined and writhed but made no sign that she disapproved. When he feared it would begin to bore her, he let his fingers dip down to graze over her hard nipples, letting one continue to dip lower to her navel, circling her belly button. He kissed her, drawing patterns on her skin with his tongue. Her legs jumped and twitched, brushing against his cock. Even that accidental touch was driving him mad with anticipation. Her fingers tangled in his hair, stinging as her nails clawed his scalp. But it felt good, it told him he was doing something right.

He lapped at her skin as if to savor her, taking her nipples into his mouth and testing them with his tongue, listening to her requests until he got some idea on how to please her. It tasted no different here than the rest of her skin, yet he craved more of it, wanting to be so immersed into the flavor he could never forget the experience. The feeling of her hands on his back, her breath whispering into his ear and sending shivers down his spine, her legs wrapping around his waist so that her hips could rut up to rub herself against his cock. He was drowning in a sea of sensation that made nothing else matter.

She latched onto one of his hands, pulling it lower down, insistent, until he felt his fingers brush against something delicate, wet, and hot.

"I want you." She whispered, panting, something desperate in her eyes.

"I want you too. More than anything." In that moment, he meant it. His body was screaming, he felt like he would explode if he couldn't have her.

"I want to feel your fingers in me. I want to be ready for you." It sent a bolt directly to his brain, she wanted to be 'ready' for him, she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her.

He dragged his fingers over her folds, gentle, apprehensive. Somehow, some instinct had driven him and told him what to do, and she'd taken care of the rest. But what was he supposed to do with this? What if he hurt her and she wanted to stop? He looked at her face again, searching for some answer. She giggled, seeming to understand.

"Here. Let me show you." She took his hand in hers and started to move it for him, up and down over her labia. "Press a bit harder, you won't hurt me." He did.

She let out a shuddering exhale. He felt her get wetter and coat his fingers. Her lips spread open for him on their own, like a flower blooming. His fingers ran over a hard bud at the apex of her labia and she cried out, demanding him to do it again, and he gladly obliged. With his other hand he rubbed until he found her entrance, pressing two fingertips against her entrance. The muscles twitched against the ends of his fingers with each pass over that sensitive bundle of nerves at the top, until finally his fingers were sucked inside with a spasming, vice-like grip. The way she felt around his fingers only intensified his anticipation of how good it would feel to thrust into her.

Out of curiosity he made way for some experimentation, moving the angle of his fingers and alternating between scissoring and pumping them into her, listening to all the different sounds she made and which of her animal cries were sweetest to his ears. One more time she grabbed his hair and pulled him close.

"Fuck me." She whispered, her voice hoarse. His already racing heartbeat galloped faster.

He pulled out his fingers, rubbing the swollen head of his dick against her slick folds, feeling for her entrance. Impatient, she grabbed his shaft and lined him up. It hardly took any force before the tip slipped inside, lighting his every nerve ablaze. He moaned and muttered a blasphemous prayer to whatever god would listen to it. Every inch that sunk into her was a trial of restraint, when after waiting so long he just wanted to pound into her with all his strength. He grabbed the sides of her waist like they were made to fit in his hands, finally filling her all the way to the hilt. Fireworks went off in his head.

With gritted teeth he pulled back and pumped slowly, working just a few inches in and out of her, trying to let her get used to the feel of him as much as he was trying to get used to the rhythm without wildly bucking his hips. The waves of pleasure from that much movement alone were overwhelming. In the back of his mind he had a fear that he would cum too soon, leaving her unsatisfied and him with a crippling sense of inadequacy.

He felt her legs wrap around his waist like before, her heels locking together just above his ass. She pulled him forward, all the way back inside her twitching walls, and that was as much as he could take. He crushed his lips against hers and swung his hips, her moans vibrating in her throat and his hungry mouth. With every thrust he felt his sack smack against her ass from the force, and from the sounds she was making, she loved it.

If teasing her with his tongue before had been savoring her, rutting into her was devouring her. He latched onto her tits and grazed them with his teeth, razed her skin even hotter with his eager tongue, every act he could think of to make her moans louder and his cock harder. He had no sense of how long they spent, or how many times he bottomed out inside her, only barely realizing through the haze of smoke and sex when he started to get close. As if reading his mind, her hands clawed down his back and she whined.

"Just a little longer! God, just a little longer! I'm so close!" The thought of her reaching her peak and cumming on his dick only made his orgasm more imminent, but no matter what, he was going to pleasure her. He would make her cum even if it was only once. He hammered into her more fervently, trying to keep his mind off how badly he wanted to fill her up. Her nails slashed long lines into his skin, howling like a feral cat in heat, and just as he despaired that he was at his limit, he felt her clench around the base of his cock and refuse to let go.

He buried his face into her neck and grunted, growled, groaned as he came and spilled everything he had into her, dripping and smearing, painting her inner thighs. He was shaking as he held himself up over her, trying not to fall and suffocate her with his weight.

Yet despite how certain there couldn't be a drop left in his body, he felt his cock twitch and the blood flow back down again. It startled him enough he lifted himself upright. He saw her smirk coyly just like she had while she was teasing him at the bar, like she'd been expecting it.

"Oh, you didn't know?" He breathed in and something buzzed through his bloodstream. His cock was fully hard again.

"Know what?" He croaked, hoarse, wanting to take her again even though he was already spent.

"The smoke in here, it's something special. Aphrodite's Breath; It makes it so you can go all night long."