Aphrodite's Chosen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're beautiful." he wrote on a napkin, in rapidly bleeding ink.

Kalisha smiled. She'd offer to dance if her eyes would stop watering. He was handsome, and obviously the person Persephone was trying to set her up with.

"I need to get some fresh air!" she shouted.

She saw the image cross his mind, of her and him fucking in an alley, not even bothering to take their clothes off.

What the hell. Haven't done my crazy sexy task for Aphrodite this week, unless the fire drill counts. "Is there a back alley or something?" she shouted.

He looked startled, but got up and signalled for her to follow him. He was taller than Kalisha even in her heels. She followed him deeper into the club, past the bathrooms and out a heavy industrial door. The door opened up into an alley. The cool night air was invigorating after the swelter of the club, even if it was tainted by the smell of cigarette smoke and cloves, and something sweeter. No one was out there smoking now.

"For a moment there, I thought you were a mind reader." Gareth's voice was low and rumbly.

Kalisha grinned. "I am!" Her nose still itched, but it was better outside, and she didn't feel sick.

Gareth laughed. "So what am I thinking now?"

"I think we'd both be embarrassed if I told you."

Gareth chuckled. "Come on, a sexy woman like you, it doesn't take a mind reader to guess what my mind is on."

"Satin Sheets," said Kalisha. "Slow, wet sex. Me on top."

Gareth blinked. "That's very specific."

"Was I right?"

"Yeah."

"Your desires are so vivid." Kalisha's breasts were tingling, and it wasn't the cold. She felt the blood rush to her pussy. "Before, you were thinking of sex in the alley. Think of something else."

"I still don't believe you," said Gareth.

"Think, anyway," insisted Kalisha. She leaned closer. "You know," she murmured a moment later, "I've never done that. I'm afraid it might hurt."

"You need lubrication," said Gareth.

"Hmmm," said Kalisha.

"I've never done it before, either," admitted Gareth. "But that doesn't mean I can't think about it."

"That's true." Kalisha paused, as Gareth's desires morphed again. "Actually, I think white ropes would look better against my skin than black." She could tell that in his fantasy, she was willing, despite being tied up. The core of his desire was for her desire, not the activities that flitted through his mind.

He moved towards her slowly, giving her plenty of time to back away. She felt his breath on her face, and anticipated his lips on hers, wondering whether his moustache would tickle. His hands gripped her bare shoulders, pulling her closer. "You're something amazing," he said, in that low rumbly voice.

Kalisha wanted him inside her, now, in the alley. She slid her hands along his chest, feeling his muscles through his t-shirt, then moving down his stomach. She was barely able to cover her mouth and nose as the next sneeze came. "Ah-choo. Fuck!"

"You have a cold?" asked Gareth. "Maybe we should get you back inside."

"No. It was worse inside."

Gareth frowned. "Allergies?"

Kalisha had a sudden thought. "Come with me." She headed inside, past the bathrooms, to the table where they had been. A new set of people had sat down. One of them, a ruby haired girl with a waif look, was sneezing.

"Excuse me," she shouted. She grabbed one of the candles, lifted it near her face, and sneezed it out before she could cover her face. The waif looked at her as if she was from Mars. One of the guys with her studied the details of the suspenders that held her stockings up, and how the dark contrasted with the tan of her thighs, and his imagination followed the suspenders up and under her skirt.

Kalisha leaned over to talk in the waif's ears. "Your boyfriend likes garter belts." Then she moved a few feet away, still holding the candle. She had been right, it was the candle, brought by a short man she hardly saw. It was just a little thicker than the ones at the other tables. He'd placed right in front of her.

Gareth took the candle from her hands, looked at it closely, and sneezed. "Sneezing powder," he whispered to Kalisha. "Or something like that. What a nasty trick."

She remembered saying the same thing not long ago. And Cindy had described a short man at the laundromat. And then there was the fire alarm. Had Wilcox hired someone to harass her?

Kalisha scanned the room, looking for the little man. The dance floor was crowded, making it hard to see everyone. Cindy seemed to be having a good time, pressing her body against Persephone and attracting attention from the other denizens of the Crypt. Kalisha scanned the rest of the room, but her quarry didn't seem to be at any of the candle-lit tables, or at the bar where a few regulars were sipping neon drinks.

She tossed the candle into a trash can. She led Gareth to the dance floor. The alley would have to wait -- she still wanted to find the little man, if he was around. But perhaps they could outdo the show Cindy and Persephone were putting on. Persephone's hands were sliding along Cindy's latex covered derriere, and their lips were locked.

Then she spotted him, dressed in black, making his way through the dance floor. He had dark hair, and glasses. No one paid much attention to him. He held something in his hand. Kalisha let go of Gareth and moved with a dancer's easy grace across the dance floor, covering the distance in a few easy steps.

As the man got next to Cindy, he squeezed his hand. Kalisha kicked at it. A spray canister flew from his grip, clattering across the dance floor. A few people shrieked.

Kalisha grabbed the man's wrist. The man tugged back, and then looked at Gareth, who glared.

"Come on," Kalisha said. "Or else. People moved aside as she led him to the alley outside. A few wished they were the little man, being publicly humiliated by a vinyl clad dominatrix. Let them think that.

"Okay, talk," she said. There were a couple of smokers outside now, but they snuffed their cigarettes and went inside, not wanting to be part of the scene Kalisha was making. Persephone and Cindy joined them.

"Let me go," he whined.

She shifted her grip to his collar. Gareth moved to stand behind him. He wasn't going anywhere.

"It's the guy from the Laundromat," Cindy said.

"And the fire alarm, I'd guess," added Kalisha.

"What?" asked Gareth. Kalisha gave him and Persephone the short version, adding quick mention of the cancelled credit card and sneezing candle.

The little man stuck out his tongue.

"Why are you playing tricks on me?" asked Kalisha.

"Let me go."

"Only if you tell me what I want to know."

"You're a chosen," he told her. "'sides, you looked cute in the T-shirt. Do you know I could see your pussy?"

"Thank you for sharing," Kalisha said. "How do you know I'm a chosen?"

"What's a chosen?" asked Gareth.

The little man laughed. "Ah, they don't know your secret."

Kalisha scowled at him.

"So I'll have to spoil it," said the little man. "Kalisha here has been chosen by the ancient goddess of fucking, the slut goddess, the celestial whore, to be her representative on Earth."

"Aphrodite. Goddess of Love," Kalisha corrected.

"You use your names, I'll use mine," said the little man. "Truth has many aspects, as I'm sure you know."

"So are you a chosen, too?" asked Gareth. Kalisha could see from the man's eyes that Gareth had hit on the truth.

"Who?" she demanded.

The little man shook his head. "You need to know about your boss. He's working for the God of Wealth, the almighty dollar incarnate. Also known as the god of the underworld, and we aren't talking Mafia."

"Hades."

The little man laughed. "I like Pluto, it makes him sound like a dog. The gods had just a little window of time to come down and choose people, and some of them chose rather poorly. Some of them chose well. Whatcha say, Kalisha-- you and I do the nasty, and both our patrons benefit."

"I'd rather throw up," said Kalisha, pushing him away. The little man turned to run, and Gareth moved aside to let him go.

"My," said Persephone, the first to break the silence. "Things really have been changing in your life."

Kalisha nodded. Cindy knew already, but she wasn't sure how Persephone and Gareth were going to react. She was surprised to find that she cared more about Gareth.

"We never found out who he was serving," said Gareth. The way he said 'we' reassured Kalisha that he was on her side.

Kalisha nodded. "Tricks, tricks. That's what he was doing, the whole time. A lot of ancient cultures had trickster gods. Like Loki, or Coyote. I think he'll find another target, for a while, anyway."

"Um, Kalisha?" All eyes turned to Cindy. Her latex dress was disintegrating. Cindy's body stretched out the rubber normally, but whatever Loki's agent had sprayed on the dress weakened the material to the point that it couldn't hold. Holes had formed in it, especially in the back, and as they watched little sections would snap with a sound like breaking rubber bands. With a snap, her breasts were bared to the world.

"We took the Metro here," Kalisha said. "Anyone have a car we can get her to?"

"I do," said Gareth.

"Mind if I tag along?" asked Persephone.

"Not at all," answered Cindy, before Kalisha could answer.

By the time they got to the car, all that was left of Cindy's outfit was the collar and her high heels. Gareth loaned her his trench coat.

"When we get to Kalisha's, will you flash me?" asked Persephone. "Because I want to see that scrumptious naked body again."

Cindy laughed. "I'll do more than flash you, if it's okay with Kali."

"You two can use the bedroom," Kali said, only a little frustrated because she had intended to take Gareth there.

***

Gareth and Kalisha sat on the couch in her living room and talked while Persephone and Cindy played in the bedroom. But one thing led to another, and soon Gareth was helping her out of her corset. She didn't care if Persephone and Cindy saw when they came out. Kissing led to groping, and groping led to making love, tender and slow.

"You're amazing," Gareth said.

"And you're still thinking of fucking me in the ass."

"Sorry about that."

Kalisha shook her head. "Just a moment." Naked, she walked to the bedroom door and knocked on it.

"Come in," called Cindy.

Kalisha paused, waiting to see if Persephone had a different notion of privacy than Cindy before she entered. When she opened the door she saw the two women tangled up in her red satin sheets. "Do you want us to move?" asked Persephone. Their bleary eyes told Kalisha that they had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

"No, I just needed to get something." Persephone rolled back over and closed her eyes. Kalisha fished about in her dresser, found a tube of KY Jelly, and held it aloft in her hands. "Found it."

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Cindy?"

"Have a good time."

Kalisha smiled, and walked back to the living room. Gareth was waiting for her. She remembered Gareth's cock inside her. He was not a small man, and the thought scared her. It made her feel vulnerable. But after bossing around Cindy, the idea of someone else taking charge felt good. Being vulnerable felt good.

She bent over the couch, applying the lubricant slowly, pushing her fingers deep inside her ass, stretching it to see what she might be able to take. She could feel his lust grow as he watched her.

Then she turned and squirted some of the cold jelly onto the head of his cock. She spread the goopy liquid all over, and as she did his cock hardened quickly.

Good, I need a man with a good recovery time..

"Kali?"

She smiled at him.

"Why did Cindy ask permission to sleep with Persephone?"

"She's a free woman. One of the things she's free to be is my slave, if she likes-- and only as long as she likes."

"You have a very complicated life," remarked Gareth.

"There's room for a boyfriend in it," said Kalisha softly. Saying that made her feel far more vulnerable then any physical activity.

"I'm interested," said Gareth at last.

"Took you a while to make up your mind."

"Took me a while to think of a way to say yes, I want you badly, and I want you in my life. What you're doing is kind of distracting."

Kalisha had finished covering every inch of cock with lubricant, and was sliding a finger along his perineum, teasing his anus. "What, this? What we're going to next needs your full attention."

She got on all fours on the floor, and he moved in behind her. He entered her slowly, letting her stretch to accommodate him. Kalisha reached back with her left hand to rub her clit. He was going too slow, being too careful of her. "Harder."

He thrust forward and filled her. She groaned.

Slowly he moved in and out. Her fingers moved more insistently, using her own slippery wetness to glide quickly around her pearl of pleasure. His hands were on her hips steadied her.

She heard footsteps in the hall, just as her pleasure swept over her. Her pussy squeezed on emptiness. Her ass clenched its unaccustomed intruder tightly. He moaned and she felt him erupt inside her. She could sense everything he was feeling, his orgasm and hers, all together in one euphoric haze.

She ignored the footsteps, her body collapsing to the floor with Gareth on top of her. One of the other girls were watching, maybe both. She didn't care. They lay that way for a while, and then Gareth pulled out. The footsteps receded.

When she awoke that morning, there was a blanket on top of them, and a black satin sheet. Gareth groggily denied covering her. The smell of pancakes came from the kitchen. This morning, she would have them warm.

She felt under the sheets. Gareth was hard again.

She climbed on top of him, making a tent over her shoulders out of the dark satin. She knew Cindy watched from the kitchen, and could sense that watching her Mistress make love turned Cindy on. She threw the sheets off to give Cindy a better show, and then enjoyed riding Gareth's cock.

It seemed like the pancakes always ended up having to wait.


12