Aphrodite's Chosen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where the fuck did she learn to talk like that? "I didn't see any full moon," said Wilcox.

"Did you happen to notice the clouds?" said the moon woman sarcastically, "They often come with rain. And thunder-- perhaps you heard that. Occasionally, alas, clouds obscure the moon, but they do not diminish her power."

Now the man, too, was grinning at him. He started whistling a song, something folksy-- it took Wilcox a moment to recognize it. "If I had a Hammer." What an odd choice.

"Of course," said the moon woman calmly, "My replacement may not get to you before the lightning does."

"Oh, don't tell me," said Wilcox, catching on, "that I have captured the chosen one of Zeus, that self-styled king of the gods?"

The blond finally spoke. "Don't think about him as Zeus," said the man, "I don't think I'm the kingly type. But this thunderstorm's gonna stay the night, I reckon, either way."

With his left hand, Wilcox squeezed the eye, and glared. "Who do you serve?" he asked.

"Thor," said the man. "Thunderer. Split your head like a melon."

"Fucking hell," said Wilcox. Why didn't they have the sense to be frightened? Either way, it would cost him little to wait for the moon to wane, and the thunderstorm wasn't likely to last past morning at the worst. It was a typical Virginia cloudburst, most likely, ferocious but soon spent. "I'll wait. But your time will come."

He turned and left the room, holding the eye in his hand, looking into it as he climbed the stairs. The mists inside it swirled and coalesced; it had found someone else. The mysterious man who had sold it to him told him it would find the other chosen.

The image formed. Kalisha Connors, and she was getting closer. Coming towards him, in fact. *She* was chosen? By who, the goddess of Stripper accountants? But nonetheless, it was her. She was coming over, probably to talk about something or other of Cindy's.

He went to his study, and put the knife down on his desk. He opened the drawer. Three was a much better number for a sacrifice, and making Kalisha a third would be deeply personally satisfying. In fact, it would probably help him go through with it all. He should have added her even when he thought she was mortal. He felt inside the drawer until he felt the comfort of cold metal, and then his fingers tightened around it. Yes. The dungeon would accommodate one more, there to wait until the storm blew over and the moon waned.

***

Kalisha hadn't expected the keys Cindy gave her to work. Wilcox had no doubt changed the locks. Cindy did, however, tell her what light Wilcox left on when he wasn't home-- the one in the study-- and the house was otherwise dark. Cindy knew a lot of her ex's favorite hiding places, too. Hopefully, he had stashed the eye in one of them.

As for the lock, well, that was why she had Gareth along. He was usually a law-abiding citizen, but he had an endless fascination for things like lock picking and hotwiring cars. Odd little hobbies, for a man who worked as a nurse. Kalisha scanned the neighborhood. All quiet, a typical night in the ritzy burbs. Cindy was parked in the driveway with the getaway car, where it couldn't be seen by the neighbors, especially in the driving rain. Kalisha felt sleek in her black catsuit. I've got a few inches of height on Emma Peel and better boobs. The catsuit was good at shedding the rain, too. Only her hair and face were getting wet.

"Got it," said Gareth, as the lock clicked.

"Let's rock and roll," said Kalisha.

Gareth, ever the gentleman, opened the door for her. Then, apparently thinking about the potential danger involved in burglary, he tried to go through before her, but Kalisha slipped by him.

"Bedroom first, then study. My bet is on the sock drawer, if it's anywhere. He's probably carrying around with him, but we can't do too much about that."

"Wait for him to come home, and then jump him," suggested Gareth. "I'm not absolutely sure he has it," hissed Kalisha. "I just can't think of anyone else. And keep your voice down."

Gareth nodded. "You know, we're tracking water in."

"I wiped my feet."

"Me too, but my shoes are soaked, anyway."

"His fault for having white carpets," said Kalisha. They made their way to the bedroom. "You check in the upper shelf in the closet. He liked that spot because Cindy couldn't reach. I'll get the sock drawer." Apparently, Wilcox used to keep mementos of his infidelities, and Cindy, bored at home all day, had plenty of time to poke around. Knowing Wilcox, he probably meant for her to find them. That's his sort of emotional game.

Kalisha shined her cell phone flashlight into the drawer, and pushed aside a layer of socks. The drawer was full of bondage porn, but it wasn't of the homemade variety. And no glass eye. Gareth used a cigarette lighter to shed some light on the upper reaches of the closet.

"Actually," came a voice from the doorway, "I will need to get the white carpets replaced. Bloodstains show."

Kalisha and Gareth turned as one. There was Wilcox, standing with a smirk on his face, and a pistol in his right hand. In his left was the glass eye.

"Two of you. Makes four, not nearly as good a number as three. Besides, according to the eye, he's just an ordinary joe-- no power there. Expendable."

'Makes four' means there are two others, but who? Kalisha quickly moved in front of Gareth, even as Wilcox was pointing the gun. She doubted Gareth would let her shield him for long. "Let him go, then."

"Sorry, Kalisha. I've got a sort of extended operation here, and he might come back with friends. For various reasons, I need to keep you in the basement with the others for a day or two. Then -- ahhhhh, glorious day, or night rather -- I get to kill you."

Gareth lunged past Kalisha. Wilcox leveled the gun like he had expected it, and squeezed.

There was a crash, a bang, a thud. Cindy was standing in the doorway, holding the remnants of something-- an old fashioned kerosene lamp, an antique Kalisha remembered from her first visit to the Wilcox residence back when Cindy still lived there. She had broken it on the back of Wilcox's head.

Kerosene spread across the floor. The sharp scent of it filled Kalisha's nose. Gareth's lighter lay unlit in the middle of the pool, as did Wilcox's broken glasses, and the gun. Wilcox, looking somewhat dazed, was getting up nearby. The eye rolled on the floor, right to Kalisha.

Kalisha picked up the eye and leapt over the pool of Kerosene. Gareth grabbed for the gun. Wilcox grabbed the kerosene soaked lighter. Steel gray, it was the the same color as the automatic pistol. Cindy backed away.

Wilcox fumbled with the lighter for a moment-- and then the lighter, and his hand, caught fire. Startled, he dropped the lighter. The pool of kerosene caught, filling the room with fire and acrid smoke, almost instantly obscuring Wilcox.

"Cindy, get the car going," shouted Kalisha. "Gareth, go with her and call 911. Cindy, where's the door to the basement?"

Cindy pointed down the hallway.

"What the hell are you doing?" Gareth demanded, as Kalisha ran in the direction Cindy pointed.

"Just do as I say," Kalisha yelled over her shoulder. She opened the basement door open. She flashed her phone on, knowing the battery was almost gone, and descended into the barely lit darkness.

There was more than one room in the basement, but she heard sounds of a male voice talking. She followed her ears, found the room, flipped on the light.

"Holy shit," she said, seeing two people, held fast by iron. Two faces turned to her. The tall blond male in the chair looked fine, if distressed; the woman, indecently exposed and chained to the wall with her arms and feet apart, had a glazed expression. It didn't look like a comfortable position long term.

"The house is on fire," Kalisha told them. "I've gotta get you out of here."

"The keys are on the wall over there," said the handsome man. "Get me first, because I can get her out quick."

Nervous, Kalisha fumbled with the keys for a moment, before setting the man free. "Thank the goddess," said the woman.

The man got up, crossing over to the woman. He ripped the chains from the wall. "Been looking forward to doing that," he said, as he gathered her into her arms. "She just wasn't quite strong enough."

Kalisha nodded. "Let's go!"

They ran up the basement stairs, Kalisha leading the way. There was a lot of black smoke between them and the door. Kalisha bent over to keep her head low and out of the worst of it. She opened one of the windows and vaulted out into the backyard. The tall blond man passed the dark woman through the window to her, before climbing through himself.
It was still raining, but Kalisha didn't care. She helped the woman out to where the gate in the backyard fence was. Cindy and Gareth were waiting at the car anxiously, Cindy in the driver's seat and Gareth standing next to it. The back doors were already open. Water had begun to pool in the hollows of the leather back seat.

"We need to get her to the hospital," said the man. Kalisha and the man huddled in the back, the woman between them. Gareth took shotgun. Cindy didn't wait for them to get their seat belts on before starting the car.

"Won't the neighbors notice us?" asked Gareth.

"Not if we get out of here before the fire engines get here," said Cindy. Lightning briefly lit the driveway as Cindy sped down it. "Steve chased me naked around the front yard one time, and no one even noticed because of all the trees."

"You did call 911, didn't you," Kalisha asked Gareth.

"Sure I did," Gareth replied.

"I was afraid you wouldn't call them to rescue Wilcox."

"I didn't. I called them in case they were needed to rescue you."

"Steve was pawing the floor, last we saw, looking for something," Cindy said. "And then the smoke got too bad. I yelled for him to get out."

"We should have waited for him, or gone back to rescue him," said Kalisha.

"Should not," said everyone else.

***

The next day they gathered at Cindy's house, reclining on some of the numerous velvet cushions Cindy had scattered on the wooden floor. Cindy was making up some drinks and snacks in the kitchen. Thomas Svensson was the blond man's name. The woman was named Selene, and she'd been released from the hospital with a clean bill of health.

"Thanks so much for rescuing us," said Selene. "I don't know how you happened to be there, but thanks."

"You're welcome," said Kalisha.

"How *did* you happen to be there?" asked Thomas.

"It's kind of a strange story," Kalisha said. "I doubt you'll believe it."

"We tend to believe strange stories," said Selene. "Try us."

So Kalisha told them. To her surprise, they took it all in stride.

"So that's why that guy Wilcox kept looking at that eye like it was the one ring and he was Gollum," said Thomas.

Selene chuckled. "So you're the chosen of Aphrodite," she said, musing. "And you need to get power. I can pretty much imagine how you'd get it. You fancy this Jack Wooden?"

Kalisha made a face. "Um, no."

Selene smiled. "We are chosen, too. That's why Wilcox was holding us there. He thought he'd get power from us by sacrificing us. I am the chosen of the moon goddess, Selene, or Luna-- and Thomas is the chosen of the god of Thunder. Thor, as he likes to think of it, but I think it's more complicated that just Thor."

"I don't," said Thomas, frowning. "It's just Thor. And how do you think she can 'get power', anyway?"

Selene winked at Kalisha, and then addressed Thomas. "Sex, big guy. Sex. Wooden wants her to need the power so she'll have sex with him."

"Oh," said Thomas. "That's uncool."

"Exactly," said Selene. "And that's why you're going to offer to make the ultimate sacrifice. Sex with a chosen will give her more power than sex with anyone else."

Thomas blinked.

Gareth reached over and held Kalisha's hand. "I don't think I'm needed for this-- if I understood what Wilcox said, a regular guy would probably get in the way."

Kalisha turned and shook her head, squeezing Gareth's hand. "I don't think so-- and I'd like to have you around."

Selene smiled, "Besides, we owe you for your part in the rescue, too-- if it's okay with Kalisha."
"Living life jealousy free," Kalisha announced. She could sense exactly what he was lusting after. She whispered in Gareth's ear. "She's got a cute ass, don't you think?"

Gareth chuckled.

Kalisha stood up, and unbuttoned her blouse. Selene smiled, and stood up with her, lifting the dress she had borrowed from Cindy over her head, before helping Kalisha out of the rest of her clothes. Kalisha kissed Selene, her hands cupping the other woman's perfect ass.

"I hope," said Selene, between kisses, "That the boys get their clothes off soon."

"Oh, I think they'll get around to it."

"I want a cock right here," said Selene, insinuating her fingers between Kalisha's thighs, and probing her wet folds.

"Not as bad as I do," Kalisha said. "My boyfriend wants you from behind," she confided, giving Selene's ass a squeeze. "Hmm, I can tell you don't mind at all."

The men laughed, and pried the two girls apart. The 'boys' had, indeed, gotten their clothes off.

Kalisha lay on some cushions, her legs wrapped around Thomas. His was the largest cock she had ever had. His slightest movement made her shiver, and she got the impression that he wasn't going to be content with slight movements. Selene was on her hands and knees, sucking on Kalisha's right breast. Gareth, kneeling behind Selene, had his cock buried to the hilt in Selene's pussy.

Kalisha could feel everything, not just her own sensations but everyone else's as well, and even their thoughts.

It was as if she was Gareth, his balls bouncing as his cock pounded inside Selene, his hands reaching around to feel the softness of her breasts, rolling her nipples to greater peaks. His cock was ready to burst, and he was holding back, wanting Selene to come first.

She was Selene, squeezing her cunt to hold his cock tight at the end of each full thrust, and then loosening as he pulled back to welcome him back inside. Selene was enjoying every slap of balls against her clit, the way Gareth filled her, the angle of his cock as he came into her from behind. Her tits ached with pleasure as Gareth's hands kneaded them.

"Fuck her harder," Kalisha told Gareth, in response to Selene's unspoken desire.

Thomas acted as if the command was directed at him. His cock was so big, it stretched her almost painfully, but she wouldn't want any less. He reached underneath her, holding her ass up so that he could kneel on the floor and still fuck her from the front. He slid a finger along the crack of her ass, and it tickled so good.

"Um, drinks, hors d'oeuvres?" asked Cindy, kneeling with a plate of food.

"Thomas will want to eat some pussy soon," Kalisha predicted with certainty. "But right now he'd like a little lubricant so he can put his finger in my ass while he fucks me."

Cindy lifted her short skirt. "Right here," she said, and Thomas reached into her and rubbed her juices on to his finger. "Thank you, Mistress, for letting me serve you," Cindy said.

"You're, uh, ohhhhhhh, welcome, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Kalisha said, her body shaking.

Then Cindy took her clothes off and joined the fray, and after a while Kalisha lost track of just who was fucking who.

***

Kalisha met Jack Wooden in O'Malley's bar, the same place Kalisha had met Aphrodite. She wore a tight black spandex dress, with cutouts up the side that bared diamonds of flesh. He wore jeans, a t-shirt, and a cowboy hat.

"You're different," he said, as she handed him the eye. He palmed it.

"You're not going to put it in?" Kalisha asked, fascinated and repelled by the idea.

"It needs to be cleaned," he said. "Not just physically. Odin only knows what sort of psychic residue it has on it."

Kalisha nodded.

"You've gotten some power from somewhere," Wooden said, thoughtfully. He frowned. "I can sense it."

Kalisha smiled. "Enough to learn some of what you promised to teach me." She didn't make it a question.

"I'm afraid so. And I keep my bargains, although I'm a little disappointed that you didn't need me to do it. Perhaps you'll still need more, however?"

"I've made arrangements." Kalisha had a date with Selene for the next full moon. She never thought she'd be thinking the phrase "that time of the month" with a smile on her face. Hopefully, the weather would be bad. Selene was tasty, but she wanted to try Thomas's cock again. When they joined at the right time, Selene said, they all got stronger. "Now to magic."

"Alright. We can begin here, I suppose. You need an object, something personal, something you can keep with you most of the time. Something that has a function, like my walking stick, is best. We'll invest it with a little of your personal power, and it will become a conduit for more."

Well, she had her keys, they fit the bill, thought Kalisha, although they were sort of prosaic.

"Why the walking stick, rather than anything else?" she asked.

Wooden smiled at his pupil. "A good question," he said. "Wanderer is one of Odin's many names, and a walking stick relates to that. Symbolism enhances magic."

"Oh." Kalisha grinned. "I have just the thing, then." She rummaged around in her purse, and pulled out a trim, six-inch long purple vibrator. She put it on the table.

Wooden rolled his eyes. "How," he paused. "Appropriate. Gives the phrase 'Magic Wand' all new meaning. Very well, this is how you begin..."


12