Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 12

Story Info
Janine's boyfriends get a little strange at last.
4.8k words
4.66
7.9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

When we arrived at Janine's place, predictably, Branden had his cock buried up to the hilt in Jock's ass, while Luis did the same to him. They were in a train and so caught up in their fun that they didn't realize that they had an audience until Janine coughed. Looking sheepishly at her, Branden blushed a tad and spilled his load in Jock's booty. Then Jock noticed that they had company and emptied his balls onto the bedsheet from excitement as well as shock. Luis saw us last and grinned, blowing Janine a kiss as he flooded Branden's bowels. Two of them ran to the bathroom to clean up, while Jock just lay there on the wet spot of the bed.

"Save it, Jock. It's clearly exactly how it looks and that's fine with me. Did you really think that I didn't figure it out? There are two bedrooms in this house and both are too small for me to sleep at night with all three of you. You've each had to spend two nights out of three with another man instead of me. Even if you weren't bi, sooner or later, especially if you didn't have other girls, you'd be sniffing around each other. You're all three very handsome, attractive men, after all. At least to me.

"It's honestly okay. I haven't been faithful to the three of you, to say nothing of the fact that there are three of you. Some people, not us, of course, would call that cheating on each of you, when in fact it's just sharing. Besides, it's very sexy and hot to watch three men getting it on with each other. Not to mention that I've wanted you three to hump Heather, so if I was a jealous girlfriend, would I ask you to do that? Anyway, two of you remember Philip Larusso, don't you?" Janine spoke, both before and after two of them returned.

"Yeah, I remember him. A dork, a douchebag, a wimp, a jerk, a dweeb," Branden started to insult me to my face until I kissed him directly on the lips to shut him up.

Suddenly, his face changed as he fell to his knees and unzipped my pants to take my cock in his mouth. He was impressed with the size, not to mention the fact that it was soaked in so many women's pussy juices by now. I began roughly fucking his throat and Branden caught the hint, gagging on my dick as if it were the greatest thing since sliced bread. I stroked his hair and patted his head, much to Jock's horror as he watched one of his boyfriends deep-throating me.

"Attaboy. No more insults from you. Careful with the teeth. My mother's an immortal Goddess. Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of Love. You might have heard of her. She wouldn't take kindly to you biting my prick. I'll consider this to be your apology and atonement for bullying me in high school, but how shall Jock make it up to me? It was terrible how both of you treated me back then, and now I have money and a Goddess mom as my patron. You can imagine the kind of revenge that I could wreak on you. I already own your girlfriend and one of your boyfriends now. My mother gave me the power of the Kiss, you see," I gave the floor to Mom now.

"Yeah, the way I see it, Jock, you were mean to my son and that's not something that a mother likes. Most women have little power to protect or avenge their sons and daughters from bullies outside of their own homes, and even then they can't take it too far for fear of the authorities. I, on the other hand, am Aphrodite, daughter of Zeus and Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sex. You can guess what all I can do to avenge my son at your hands. However, I am a very forgiving woman when I wish to be and when one is contrite.

"I also know why you did it, being a Goddess and capable of reading mortal minds. You wrongfully blame him for how he treated Tracy, his stepmother, never mind that she was often not as nice to him as she could be. Of course, you were smitten with her, so you didn't see that about her. I'm a Goddess and his mother, so I did. So, my young man, you can either make it up to Philip by kissing him and becoming his personal fucktoy or else you can remain unforgiven and take your chances.

"Janine doesn't like how you treated him, either, do you, babe? Is that really the path that you wish to tread or would you rather atone and win my son's protection?" Mom told a very startled Jock, who replied by looking first at Janine with her arms crossed, at the other ladies and gentlemen, and then at me.

Jock walked over to me, put his hands on my face and puckered up for a very hot, impressive kiss. Evidently, he figured that if one were to do something like this, they should do it right, which made sense to me at least. It certainly impressed Mom, Janine, and the others.

"Alright, studmuffin, now that your sweet ass is mine, I want you to fuck the holy shit out of Heather. Are we clear? I want her pounded and rogered but good with that powerful cock of yours. Right there, on that same bed where you just took a hammering yourself up your bum! If you can be each other's butt bois, you can get it on with Heather Jenkins!" I told Jock as I shot my own load down Branden's throat.

"Here, give me that snowball! I've waited too long to have one from you!" Janine demanded as she made out with Branden, slipping him a lot of tongue.

Jock didn't take much encouragement to approach Heather and take her in his arms, pulling her onto the bed. From that point, though, she took over, riding him cowgirl-style with her wonderful tits swaying in his face and her buttocks mooning me so deliciously. She always had the most delectable booty, no doubt of that. Heather looked back at me and winked as she rode Jock, too.

I walked over to Luis right at that moment and kissed him on the lips before he could think to stop me, making him my bitch. I knew exactly what I wanted first from him. He was to give my first plaything the royal fucking of her dreams. I wanted him to rub her prostate just the right way.

"Fuck Madeira in the ass. Good and hard up her bum. I want to see how great you are with ladies, not just menfolk. And she is a lady, don't forget that. She could have a cock like Peter North's and she'd still be a lady. Are we clear?" I smacked his tush to make my point as he began making out with Madeira.

Before too long, Luis was balls deep in Madeira's culo, taking her fine butt just like she craved, while I entered Marlena and Neha again in front of everyone. I gestured for Branden to fuck Mom and she was eager to do so with her legs wrapped around his waist as Marlena, Neha, and I went side by side next to them. Neha was on top this time, with Marlena right beneath her, the opposite of last time. As for Janine, I indicated Kenneth Dunbar to get it on with her now. I could read her lust for the kilted guy from a mile away after all, even without being able to invade her mind. He certainly didn't object to banging the biracial cutie who was our hostess now.

As for me, I grabbed Marlena and fucked her several strokes before going into Neha and back. I swapped between them as I did before, planning to shoot a few spurts in each as I did last time. Something about the way that the two ladies meshed and worked with each other, probably due to being such close colleagues, really spoke to me. It was a sort of bond that I enjoyed seeing them embrace with each other. I thought to myself that whenever I fucked one of them, I should fuck the other, too, making it an understood bundle. There was just something so beautiful in their chemistry and their sharing of a man.

"I agree," Mom announced my thoughts to everyone with a wink for me, "Marlena and Neha should always be fucked and made love with together. Any man or woman who tried to separate them is just plain wrong. In fact, if you don't mind a slight amendment to your plans, those two should marry each other. Be wife and wife or woman and wife or whatever it's called. I love these lesbian weddings, even if I'm not fond of the monogamy prevalent in Sapphic circles. A man and his wives should all be wed to each other, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Mom ... you are the expert, after all. You're the Goddess of Love, right? That makes you a bit of an authority on this matter, I would say," I told Mom as I rammed my dynamic duo and she took Branden missionary-style.

"Damn ... you really are Aphrodite, aren't you? The real McCoy? The actual Greek Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sex, and you're ... underneath me? I'm fucking Aphrodite?" Branden finally blurted how much his mind was blown when it sank in that he was balls deep inside an immortal Goddess.

"Yeah, so do me, right? Okay? This is definitely the most important lay that you'll ever have, honey buns! Do me justice, m'kay?" Mom teased him, kissing him very hard now as he thrust inside her twat.

"Thanks for agreeing to that, by the way, Mom," I told her, "I didn't mean to give you a command or anything."

"No, it's cool, son. Since when do I turn down hot, sweaty sex? I just plain love to fuck!" Mom reassured as she pushed back at Branden with her marvelous hips, "besides, you gave him the order, not me, and I was very pleased at hearing it. I could have refused, you know. I didn't because I love sex! Yeah, harder, please ... deeper, rougher! Barebacking is the only way to go!"

Meanwhile, I was very busy myself, bottoming out in Marlena and Neha repeatedly in turn, giving it good and hard to them inside their warm, wet cunts. I fondled and slapped their buns and really enjoyed playing with their buttholes, of course. Both women moaned loudly as they felt my throbbing cock pulse with each stroke, taking their slick, juicy twats and mixing their fluids together. That was when I noticed something ... they had developed such an intense empathic bond that every thrust in one was felt by the other and every climax was enjoyed by both of them. Whether fucked by one man or two, or even by women, the two ladies now literally felt each other's erotic ecstasy.

"Yes, honey, I did that. I sensed what would really make them happy and inseparable in the most authentic and beautiful way that I could imagine. I could tell that you wanted this, but so did they, only that you three weren't quite sure of the right words for what needed to happen. I fused their pleasure receptors in such a way that they are seamlessly bound and can't be untangled by any mortal alive. They really are tied together in such a way now that you can't tell where one's orgasm ends and the other's begins, because they are so interwoven with each other. They're basically fuckmates in every possible sense of that word," Mom informed me as Marlena and Neha now creamed themselves into raw exhaustion.

As I planned, I spurted a few ropes inside Marlena first, and then emptied the rest of my balls into Neha. I pulled them both up for kisses, and then we settled in to watch the others fuck. Heather had Jock pinned and rode him even harder by now, her hot mess of a sweaty, sexy body all over him as she bounced up and down one minute, leaned over and ground onto him the next. I heard her screams of pure orgasmic delight as she stuffed her delightful snatch with his stiff and powerful rod. I definitely enjoyed the sight of her sweet moons as she mounted him, which gave me a splendid idea.

I walked behind Heather and spread her cheeks to lube her up a little and ease my prick as far inside her asshole as I could put it. She was now double-penetrated and she knew it, of course, making her squeal very loudly indeed. She pushed back hard at me with her large, curvy hips and bouncy ass, encouraging me to probe as far inside her tight, hot pucker as I could put my thick dick. It was so deliciously tight with her butt muscles clenching my cock and my powerful phallus dominating her much to her satisfaction. I grabbed her buns and squeezed her very hard indeed as I rammed deeper, making both Heather and Jock feel how narrow and thin the barrier was between his dong and mine.

I kissed and bit Heather on her neck and shoulders and she absolutely lost it, squeezing both of our cocks so hard that each of us was forced to shoot our loads deep into her holes. She didn't hesitate in what she did next, taking my dick into her mouth, her lips and tongue slathering me from head to base with a ravenous appetite for my prick. She also planted her pussy right above Jock's face without any warning and offered him the creampie that he didn't hesitate to lick with enthusiasm. She even fed him an anal creampie, letting my cum drip down his gullet straight out of her booty while she leaned over and went ass-to-mouth for me. I was very relieved at how clean she really was, of course.

Speaking of sodomy, Luis and Madeira now had a great rhythm and pace going between them, her ass pushing back furiously at his prick as he rammed her deeper than ever. I could tell that between them, they were in their own Heaven or Elysium and that she was falling for him, but her love for me was no weaker than before. She just had a new lover, too, and she went out of her way to gratify him. He was already hopelessly infatuated, of course, and why wouldn't he be? Madeira was a very luscious young woman, whatever her assigned genitals, and she gave a man every bit of her affection that she could, even as she did the same for others, too.

When I eased into Luis from behind and made it a train, he completely lost all of his composure and fell into utter sexual abandon. My balls slapped against his as the latter also hit Madeira's and one could hear the lustful thoughts taking over completely while I buggered his tight culo. His ass was definitely on the hot side, a nice Latin bronze that showed no tan lines at all, indicating that he liked to sunbathe in the nude. I smacked his buns several times as I sodomized him, pushing him to probe Madeira even harder. She screamed and cussed in her native tongue, but she also thrust back at us, making it impossible for Luis.

Luis erupted inside Madeira's fine, tight, exquisite Filipina booty as she spilled onto the bedsheet with her spunk. I couldn't take any more and I emptied my balls into his hot backdoor, slumping in a pile together for a moment. I slapped both of them on the bottom before kissing them on the very spots that I swatted. By now, I was more than ready to join Janine and Kenneth, but on my terms. I inched my prick into her ass from behind as she switched from reverse cowgirl to the regular form of it, by this point both of them quite far gone with their extreme lust.

When I began ramming her sweet caramel butt, Janine screamed as loudly as she could, taking a special thrill out of the way that I dipped into her bum straight from Luis's now messy tush. As for Kenneth Dunbar (he preferred "Ken," I quickly learned), he sensed the difference rather quickly. He shuddered with his growing arousal at the fact of his gorgeous biracial hostess taking it in the ass from me while she rode him hard. I also realized that Janine envied what Marlena and Neha had, but for Heather and herself. She specifically wanted to feel it good and rough in the butt whenever Heather was buggered and vice versa.

Janine's tight ass was so yummy that I wasn't able to hold back much longer after Ken Dunbar shot out his hot jizz into her cunt from below. Pumping in and out of her delicious bottom was too much, feeling its heat and friction on my prick as I sodomized her even more ruthlessly. I spurted one rope after another inside her butthole, kissing her neck, back, and shoulders after I pulled out of her delightful rump. She shivered and creamed herself even as Mom cleared her throat.

"I've decided to add another effect to the Kiss, which will automatically impact everyone you claimed by it. You can now hard-wire their receptors to your own specific wishes, customizing them as you please. You can decide their overall sexual preference, their sex drives, all kinds of things, but you cannot undo their romantic and erotic passion for you. Everyone who you kiss on the lips shall be under your spell, and now we can add kisses to other body parts. Even a kiss on the hand will make a man or woman your abject love slave, plain and simple.

"I love seeing how much power you have over them and I want to see you take even more. I'm passionately in love with you and I will do anything to make you happy, anything at all!" Mom declared, even as she tightened up like a vise on Branden's cock and squeezed his spunk out of his cock and balls like toothpaste through a tube.

"So, I could make half of the guys in town as gay as George Hamilton's Zorro if I wished it?" I laughed with mischief, "well, maybe just the preachers and deacons. By the way, I think that I figured it out, Mom. Your increased feelings for me. You ... didn't exempt yourself from the Kiss. When you kissed my lips earlier, you became ... well, effectively ... I don't want to blaspheme, but for all intents and purposes... , " I hesitated to finish that statement for fear of her being offended somehow.

"Your sexual plaything? Your abject love slave. Your willing personal fuckmeat? Yes, of course! I guess that you own a Goddess now and she happens to be your own loving mama! Well, all that I ask is that you not interfere with my divine duties and my marriage to Hephaestus, dear. Other than that, I'm happy and proud to be your divine slut. A Goddess on my knees as Meredith Brooks sang. Now, give me some of that!" Mom told me as she slurped hungrily down on my stiff rod.

"What if I turbo-charged your already insatiable libido and asked you to fuck every member of Congress, Parliament, etc. until they dropped from exhaustion and cardiac arrest? What if I...?" I tried to think of scenarios where Mom might regret her decision to accept my dominance over her, too.

"Shhh ... I will fuck anyone who you ask me to fuck, period. End of story. From yourself to the poorest janitor in town. Want me to peg someone, I'm there. Want me to go to glory hole and practically choke on dicks, I'm there. Want me to bring you a celebrity that you can kiss and enthrall that way, I'm all over that, baby! He or she or they will be signed, sealed, and delivered to you. Want me to do sextapes? Put myself in rope bondage or on spreader bars, count me in, honey! I told you ... I'm yours and I simply adore sex for its own sake.

"I'm still a Goddess and still expect worship from you and others, plus I'm your mother, but ... you're one of the few males of any kind who can command me for the rest of my days. I belong to you now, honey, and it wasn't an accident. I chose to make myself yours that way, dear. Surprise!" Mom confessed to me that she had willingly made herself submissive to me for keeps.

"And you can't reverse this, despite being a Goddess?" I expressed shock.

"Nope. The deed is done. In fact, I swear by the Styx, here and now, that I will make no attempt, ever, to reverse the power of my gift to you. I also swear by the Styx, and I expect you to hold me to this, to always honor you as my son and master ... and my husband Hephaestus, and after that, any other Gods, though no mortal men besides yourself can command me. I'm still a deity, after all. I am now sworn to serve you on my honor as a Greek Goddess and the Fates will hold me to that. In effect, you now control or own love itself. Only Eros is free from your control and can counter you and he's your brother, after all. I doubt that he would ever do that," Mom swore to me, much to my astonishment.

"If you really mean that, never wear a stitch of clothing again. Not even shoes. That will be the best proof of your sincerity. From now on, Mom, you're naked and barefoot forever. Agreed?" I tested her devotion not out of doubt of her, but because it was hard to fathom holding such sway over a genuine Goddess.

"Deal!" Mom told me with another hungry kiss before returning to her knees to take me back inside her mouth, "trust me, having a pet Goddess will be the best thing that's ever happened to you or any other mortal man for all time. It's a truly unique achievement and rarest privilege in all of human history. I'm lustful as they get, I'm madly in love with you, I'm protective as fuck about you, and I still have every last one of my powers. Unleash me and I'd level a city for you if that was necessary. I'd hate to make them suffer, so I'd be quick and merciful about it. But I'd do it in a heartbeat out of my fierce love for you. By the way, all that pussy and ass is so yummy that I can't wait to eat it myself. I'm your secret weapon now, son, for whatever purpose you have in mind."

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers
12