Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, sir, it's reasonable for any family man to want to look after his own," John replied with the same calculating smile as Glenn's. They shook hands and the deal was done.

Val knew that John was on his way to power.

***

CHAPTER 146: Rise to Power - Preparations

Months later, with the political machine that was Governor Reagan's office, John easily smoked incumbent Kevin Snow in the election. Snow, incredulous about the results, refused to concede well into January. John bided his time, continued to meet with his soon to be constituents, and carefully laid a trap for Snow. Snow, predictably, showed up at the Hab Capitol Building for inauguration and was visibly irate when Regan went to swear John in instead of Snow.

John watched Snow like a hawk, his mouth quirking up in a smile when Snow, also predictably, pulled a gun. John grabbed Governor Regan and his daughter both, spun in place with them, and tackled them to the ground for protection just as Snow fired. Fire blossomed out from John's left shoulder from where he was hit and he hissed in pain. Thankfully, the ballistic vest that he was wearing protected him from anything worse than a nasty bruise. More shots rang out but those came from the crowd and the people that John had entrusted with his 'fears' and 'concerns' that Kevin Snow was going to pull something like this just to keep his cushy job of doing nothing while siphoning off their credits. The end result was everyone from his longtime supporters like the milkman down to some of his more recent supporters, were armed and waiting for Snow. Snow was gunned down in the matter of seconds.

Reagan looked up at him in shock and then looked over at Val. "Val, honey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, daddy, you?" she asked breathlessly. John wanted to kiss her right there as she played her part perfectly. She was also wearing protection under her dress. It didn't flatter her figure, but he needed her alive.

Reagan then looked at John in a new light as they got up and dusted themselves off. The Hab Police were already cuffing Snow's corpse on the off chance that he might still be alive and carting him off. "You... saved me," he said, astonished. Something in his tone told John that Reagan was not expecting it.

"Anything for my future Father-in-Law," John said solemnly, taking advantage of the situation to further endear himself. He blew out a long breath. "Which, I think now is a good enough of a time to announce it, don't you think?" It was one of his peeves that Reagan wanted to hold off on the formal announcement until he was convinced that John and Val were indeed two people in love with each other and he just wasn't being played. If this didn't convince him, nothing would.

"Yes," Reagan nodded as he tugged at the bottom of his suit jacket, plastered a smile on his face, and turned to address the crowd. "My fellow Americans..." he said warmly as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. "Today is an auspicious occasion as we not only celebrate the election of a new Representative, heralding in a new era for the people, but an expansion to my own family for Representative Hancock here has asked for, and received permission, to marry my last daughter..."

John tuned out the rest of the speech as he just plastered on a smile and waved to the crowd, looking just as dirty and slightly disheveled as Val was as she hung on his arm. But to her credit she had a smile plastered on her face as well, playing the same game he was. Yes, this was a woman worthy to be his first lady. She knew the problems with her father's administration and was willing to do what it took. Right now, she was window dressing, but soon she would have her own rise in power. Her father gassed on about family, faith, community, and other buzzwords that the crowd just ate up as they'd just scored a major victory in not only electing someone that they actually liked but someone who actively listened to them and someone who they believed that they really voted for instead of having their votes seemingly ignored. So of course they were now eating up every word that their governor was feeding them. They were hungry... hungry to believe in the system again... hungry to believe that civilization was still working and that they haven't descended into the apocalyptic hell that was beyond the hab shields.

John was willing to feed that hunger even more.

*

The next couple of months went by in a blur as John was busy with his newfound duties as the duly elected representative of the people within his district. Sticking with his overall plan and ideals, he availed himself to the public that he wished to both serve and use to his own ends. After all, in order to get himself up to the loftiest goal of the White House, he'd need the support of the people to do so. Val was equally busy in making the wedding preparations alongside her sisters and brothers-in-law that she despised so much for constantly belittling her, putting her down, and giving her a sickly sweet facade that even John balked at. He wasn't above putting on a fake smile for people but the way Val's family used it made even him shudder.

The sooner they were rid of them, the better.

Vina was his saving grace when he came home every night to his modest little apartment. It wouldn't be long now until he traded up to a dwelling more worthy of his stature after the wedding. Just like every night before, and despite waddling around at six months pregnant, Vina met him at the door to help him out of his clothes and to attend to whatever need he had at the moment. This night she guided him over to the couch once he was completely undressed, sat him down, and immediately went to her knees to take his cock into her mouth to suck on. John moaned with pleasure as she was quite good at this and not for the first time he wondered how she hadn't been sold before he'd bought her. He reached down to stroke her hair as her mouth slowly and methodically worked on him. "Mmm... that feels nice..." he murmured as he played with her hair.

"Thank you, Master," Vina said happily before continuing sucking on him. She then looked up at him and gave him a questioning mew when he gently pulled on her hair to stop him. He beckoned her up to his lap and she smiled in return. Vina clambered up onto him, straddling his hips, and expertly lowered her already wet and waiting pussy down onto his cock, sighing contently in the process. "Thank you, Master," she moaned again as she settled down onto him. "I just love your cock inside of me, Master," she added as she then started bouncing up and down on his lap.

"And I just love these tiddies of yours now full of milk," John murmured in turn as he buried his face into his chest to suck on one nipple, then the other, tasting her sweet, life-giving milk as he felt her tight pussy move along his shaft. His hands snaked around her body, cupping her ass which has rounded out with her pregnancy nicely, to squeeze. Vina moaned with pleasure in return as he suckled on her breasts, softly telling him to use her body however he wished... like he needed her permission. Still, it was a nice sentiment to hear from his slave as it told him that she was happy with him and enjoyed being with him. Vina grinded against him and fucked him vigorously, whimpering and moaning with need, her bulging belly in constant contact with him. He patiently told himself to wait for it until he was ready. Once he felt that he couldn't contain himself any longer, he reached up, cupped her head, suckled on her neck, and whispered, "Come for me."

He had her so well trained that she climaxed immediately, her pussy fluttering around his cock so hard that it caused him to explode within her. His cock thundered up inside of her, the head of it twitching hard against her cervix. He groaned as loudly and as deeply as Vina was as her body shuddered in orgasm. When she was spent, she slumped against him, head resting on his shoulder, as he held her and petted her, whispering into her ear what a good girl she was and what a good, devoted little slave she was. Vina mewed happily again at the praise from him.

Then the front door opened and closed, drawing both of their attention. John had tensed up, his hand landing on a pistol that he kept concealed behind the end table on the right side of the couch. Then he and Vina both relaxed as Val was standing at the doorway with a wry smile on her face. "Normally I'd be upset that my slave wasn't here to greet me at the door, but I see that she's otherwise occupied with my husband," she said jokingly as she walked in, shedding clothes as she crossed to them. Despite the fact that they hadn't officially tied the knot yet, John and Val had been referring to each other as husband and wife since they moved in together shortly after they'd first met. Val sidled up behind Vina, gently tipping the girl's head back so that Val could kiss her deeply. At the same time as they made out, Val slid her right hand down to rub Vina's belly. "How's my girl and my baby doing?" she cooed affectionately.

"We are both good, Mistress," Vina replied at once, having been trained by both John and Val to give them status updates on the baby both on command and whenever Vina felt as if anything was off. "He's sleeping for now, which allows me to pleasure Master better." She placed her hand over Val's and guided it down and to the right a bit more. "Sometimes he stirs in his sleep and kicks right here... Oh! Just like now!" she gushed with pride as the baby kicked in his sleep. They all already knew it was going to be a boy from the ultrasounds that they got at the doctor's visits... visits that were often paid for by either Vina or Val sleeping with the doctor for the moment until John could afford his outrageous rates.

"Well good," Val said, shooing Vina off of John's lap now. "On your knees and get your Master hard again. I want to feel his cock between my legs as well. Hurry, dear," she said as Vina scampered back into position and started sucking John off again.

"Rough day?" John asked, letting out a bit of a moan as Vina's mouth worked him back to hardness again.

Val slid onto the couch to his left, resting her head on his shoulder while reaching down to idly pet Vina. "I hate my family... I can't wait until this is all over."

"One more week, babe, I promise," John said, drawing her under his arm and kissing her on the top of the head. He then tipped her head up to meet his, kissing her deeply as he then played with one of her breasts. When he was hard again, he stopped Vina and allowed Val to mount him. Vina, to her credit, took the change of status in stride and simply stood up behind her Mistress, wrapping her arms around her and cupping her breasts to play with her nipples. Val moaned passionately, turning her head and reaching back to bring Vina's head forward so that they could kiss. It was the most beautiful thing John had the honor of witnessing on a regular basis.

While Val leaned back into Vina as she rode John's cock, John brought a hand around to the front of Val's mound so that he could stick his thumb down between them to get at her clit. Val squeaked and squealed with pleasure at being fingered and fucked at the same time. Soon she was climaxing hard with John blowing his second load up into her. Then his women joined him on the couch and they all enjoyed a private, quiet moment together before the week got really hectic for them.

*

The next weekend John and Val walked down the aisle and said their vows in front of nearly all of the elected officials in the state. After that, it was to the same reception hall that John had first laid eyes on Val in. When the toasts were made, naturally Reagan made his loud, pompus, and arrogant speeches as if he were campaigning for office, even though reelection was two years in the future. At least this time Val was happier this time around and she got in her own jabs at her sisters when she got to give her own little speech saying how happy she was to have found true love despite her family's... misgivings. John managed to keep from laughing at that, knowing what was to come.

After that was the ceremonial first dance between the newlyweds. John smiled at Val. "Are you ready for this?" he asked as he led her out onto the middle of the dance floor.

Val smiled back at him. "I've been ready for this ever since you took me by the lake, my love," she said sweetly as she allowed herself to be swept up into his arms. She snaked one hand up behind the collar of his tuxedo to find the small radio transmitter that he'd placed there this morning. Her thumb hit the button.

John 'tripped' and went to the floor with her, covering her body with his...

... just as the bombs went off all around the reception hall.

***

CHAPTER 147: Rise to Power - Hostile Takeovers

"We will not go quietly into this good night! We will rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light!" John railed later that evening as, with a dirty and disheveled Val by his side, he addressed the masses in regards to the bombing that had occurred mere hours earlier at their wedding reception. Just as he'd planed, and thanks to the ballistic vest that he wore and a ballistic corset that Val had worn, they came out of the blast with just minor cuts and scrapes. It also helped that the bombs were conveniently put around the perimeter of the room instead of dead center. So while the concussive force rang their ears, rattled their bones, and covered them in dirt, dust, and grime, they were alive while Val's family, who'd resented, rebuked, and pushed her away all these years were now all dead.

Of course, a good bombing that took out the governor and most of his family garnered sympathy for the two of them who 'miraculously' survived. John went on and on about bringing those responsible to justice and how outlaws would pay for disrupting their way of life. He made sure he hit all of the proper buzzwords that would whip the crowd into a righteous fury. By the time that he was finished, and the Hereditary Act had been invoked, he was elected Governor on the spot in the place of his now late Father-in-Law.

By the time he was done with speeches and shaking hands with the masses, he and Val trudged into their new home in the Governor's Mansion. Granted, it was coming back home for Val but now she was the lady of the house. The staff immediately bowed to their new master and mistress. John wanted to fire them all, but Val came to their defense. "They've all been kind to me, my love. Even when my family was cruel to me, they're the ones who kept me sane all of these years."

"Well in that case they will have a place to live and work for as long as they want to," John said with a smile, kissing her passionately before dismissing them for the evening and going into the master suite with his new bride. Vina was already there, of course. After the impromptu election he'd sent one of his most trusted followers back to his apartment to secure her and take her to the governor's mansion. He'd sent the staff back to his apartment later in the week to clean it out. It had served its purpose.

Vina immediately got up off of the king-sized bed that dominated the room from where she'd been napping at. Waddling over as fast as she could with her oversized belly, she dropped to her hands and knees to kiss John and Val's feet. "I am so happy that you are okay Master and Mistress," she said, choking back a sob. They could see the tears in her eyes. "I do not know what I would have done without you! You're my whole life!"

John and Val smiled compassionately down at her, reaching down to pet and stroke her, then to help her up to her feet. They then kissed her in turn all the while fondling her pregnant, naked body. "Fear not, my pet," John said tenderly. "We have God on our side, and he will deliver us. Now, help us get out of these clothes and get washed up so that we can have our proper wedding night.

"Yes, Master," Vina said happily, immediately helping John out of his now tattered tuxedo before undoing the straps of the shrapnel vest and letting it drop to the floor. The rest of his clothes and underwear was simple after that. Once he was naked, Vina took a moment to drop to her knees to suck on his cock a few times before moving over to her Mistress. Likewise, she helped Val out of her dress and shrapnel corset before going to her knees and pleasuring Val with her mouth, licking out her pussy for a moment.

The three of them moved to the bathroom where they then made use of the spacious showers that was easily the size of one of John's old apartment rooms. Vina got the warm water going and proceeded to wash both John and Val down before they then turned the tables on her and took turns making out with her and washing her body down. Once clean, the three of them returned to the bed. Vina got down onto all fours, taking John's cock into her mouth and sucking on him until he was rock hard. Val lay on her back with her legs spread, waiting expectantly for him to take her. John kissed Vina passionately before shooing her off to the side for the time being. Then he mounted Val and slid into his new bride easily.

Val arched her back and sighed as John entered her. Their eyes locked and they held each other's gaze as he pumped his hips into hers over and over again until he came hard. Val closed her eyes, threw her head back, and groaned deeply as she felt John's seed flood her pussy. He then took advantage of her open mouth, closing his over hers and kissing her deeply as they shuddered together in passion. Even though she didn't get off, it was still the most wonderful feeling ever as for the first time in her life she felt as if she truly had come home.

*

The next day John was working inside of his new office in the Governor's Mansion. He didn't go to the capitol building as he, publicly, didn't feel that it was safe. After all, he'd just survived yet another assassination attempt. Personally, he knew it wasn't safe as his followers were in the process of planting explosives inside the legislature's offices. So while pregnant little Vina was under his desk giving him a blowjob while he worked on papers needing his attention as the new Governor, under the protective eye of his new guard contingent, bombs were going off in the capitol building. It was the perfect alibi. John threw his head back and sighed as he came hard inside of Vina's mouth from a combination of the lust he felt for his little blonde slave and for the knowledge that he was now in complete control of the Hab. He could now introduce and get passed whatever laws he wanted as he knew that the special elections to fill the now vacant seats would be filled with his followers that would follow him to the death.

It was all coming together.

***

CHAPTER 148: Rise to Power -- The Consolidation

A month later, with Vina recovering in the nursery, John and Val were on the front steps of the Governor's Mansion showing off their new baby boy. They were all smiles, portraying the picture of the happy American family. "While the current laws say that he will take my place as Governor, I say unto you that I have no intention of having that burden placed on his shoulders," he told the assembled crowds and news reporters. "He should not have to grow up with the pressure and expectation that he will one day succeed me. Instead, he should be free to choose his own path in life, free to be a child full of life and wonder, free to be who he wants to be when he grows up."

"With that," John continued, "I am introducing legislation today, on my son's day of birth, that will repeal the Hereditary Amendment within our Hab. No longer will we have long standing dynasties to rule over us as if we were kings and queens. We are a government of the people, by the people, for the people and so from here on out it will be the people who chooses who shall lead us once more!"