Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all pretty much an elaborate brothel, in Elayne's opinion. Had it not been for the radroot gags, her plan to get pregnant would've been guaranteed. Alas, it was not going to happen here, so that left escaping from this place to start making her way home. She was sure she could find someone between here and Catalina Island who was worthy of siring her daughter. Elayne nodded her understanding of what was expected of her and took the opportunity to relax, use the facilities, eat, and clean herself up before heading out with three other Nuns to walk the grounds. She was thankful that she didn't need her hands bound in the rosary as she did this task. Instead, all she had to do was carry around a burlap sack that they would then empty out once they made it to the far eastern end of the town where the garbage incinerators were at.

Cathedral Town itself was massive. Elayne was surprised that the stone walls went all the way around the place and was a good two stories high. The place was a veritable fortress. As she walked with the others in their little quartet, Elayne did as she was directed in picking up any trash that she spotted, put it into the sacks, and walked on all the while keeping quiet with her radroot gag firmly lodged inside of her mouth and her plug still up her ass.

It didn't take too long for one of the Monks to notice her. Two of them approached their group and their eyes settled onto Elayne. "You're the new Sister, aren't you?" one of them asked. Elayne quietly nodded her head, remembering that she wasn't supposed to make a sound in the presence of a man. He gestured for her to follow him. "We need your services. You other three can continue on your duties. She'll be back with you for evening services," he said, motioning for the others to leave while his partner grabbed Elayne by the upper arm to guide her to a nearby guard's post. Elayne gave a questioning look to her fellow Nuns, but they just gave her a nod with a quick flick of their eyes indicating that she should go with the Monks. After that, Elayne let herself be led into the guard post that had a small bedroom with two twin beds in it, no doubt where these Monks roomed at.

While the first Monk who'd addressed her went up to the top floor of the little tower to continue looking out past the wall, the second Monk who'd grabbed her took her into the bedroom. "I must purify myself of my lusts, Sister," the Monk said matter-of-factly as he uncinched her rope belt and brushed her robes off of her shoulders to bare her body to him. He left her wearing nothing but the habit on her head and the socks and shoes on her legs and feet. "Please assume the position of atonement," he then directed as he gestured to the floor next to his bed as he took off his robes to reveal his naked body and already hard cock.

Purify lusts? Position of Atonement? Is THAT what they're calling it? Elayne thought as she looked at the place indicated and shrugged at him. She had no idea what position he wanted her to be in. No one had ever told her anything beyond "support the Monks", which she did figured included sex.

"Ah... yes... you are new..." the Monk nodded, taking her by the shoulders and turning her to face the bed and then pushing her down to her knees. "Kneel here with your legs closed, fold your hands in prayer, and lean over our altar here while I lead us in prayer." Elayne got the idea even though she rolled her eyes and did as she was directed. Who the hell came up with this shit? A moment later, she felt the Monk kneel behind her with his legs outside of hers. Then she felt his hands on her ass as he spread them open to gain access to her pussy. He slid inside of her, the sensation feeling interesting to her as at the same time it pressed the butt plug further into her as if it were a second cock. She moaned behind her gag at this feeling of being double fucked as he reached around her to grope her breasts while he started to thrust into her.

"Our Father who art in Cathedral... hallowed be thy name..." the Monk grunted as he started intoning his prayer while fucking her slowly. "We thank you for this vessel that you have given us to purify us of our lusts for as you have taught us; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is always weak." As he thrusted into her, his fingers tickled and tweaked her nipples. His prayers degenerated into a series of grunts, hisses, and groans as he fucked her harder and faster, eventually blowing his load deep up inside of her body. "Oohhhhh Goooooddd... thank youuuuuu!" he breathed as his cock throbbed inside of Elayne's pussy almost endlessly.

Elayne whimpered and moaned with need as she was close, but not quite there yet. The Monk finished and pulled out of her before she went over the edge, and she let out a huff of frustration. "Stay there," the Monk ordered her as he stood up and got his robes on again. "Brother Matthew will need to purify as well," he said, all business. Then he left without another word and a few minutes later Brother Matthew came in, disrobed, and did the same thing that the other Monk had done with the same cheesy prayer.

At least this time Elayne was primed and ready to go. So when Matthew was fucking her and playing with her breasts, she climaxed easily. Her pussy clamping down around his cock set his orgasm off and Matthew praised his god as well as he shot his seed up into her womb. It made Elayne wish that she didn't have to wear this damn radroot gag because she was sure that she would've gotten pregnant off of these two Monks alone. With the sheer amount of cum that they pumped into her, she wondered how often they were allowed to get off. It was almost sad.

"You may dress and resume your duties now, Sister," Brother Matthew said as he pulled out of her and put his robe back on. "Thank you for use of your vessel to purify us," he added formally before leaving without another word.

Elayne got her own robes back on and cinched up before leaving the guard tower. It gave her the opportunity to walk around and get a feel for the layout of the town to gauge its strengths and weaknesses before she had to go back to the Convent Hall to get cleaned up, get some water, and use the facilities before they were back in the temple again for evening services to impale herself on the dildo seat again while Friar did his sermons again. Then it was back to the Convent Hall to rest for a little bit, eat dinner, and then get her gag and butt plug back in to wait in her own room to "take the confessions of the supplicants," as Mother Mary had put it.

What the 'confessionals' involved was Elayne being naked save for her habit on her head to cover her hair along with her gag and plug. No robes, no socks, no shoes, and all she had to do was sit on her bed and wait with her hands folded on her lap. A man in normal scavver clothes, just a flannel shirt and jeans, came in, closed the door behind him, and put a sack full of tabs over on the little altar before he crossed himself with his right hand and knelt at the altar to pray. Elayne rolled her eyes as he, rather loudly, confessed to a variety of 'sins' that he'd committed. This included everything from admiring something that his neighbor had recently acquired, to being angry with people, and even staring lustfully at a woman that he wanted to date but had not yet approached the woman's father for permission to do so. She had to suppress groaning with dismay at the silliness of this whole thing.

When the scavver was done 'confessing', he stood up and announced, rather formally, that he was ready to be purified as he took his clothes off. Elayne got into the proper position as she'd been taught by the Monks and the scavver knelt behind her and took her from behind, intoning the same stupid prayer to Father that the Monks had done. He fucked Elayne hard and fast and even thanked his god once he had spent inside of her. Then he dressed, formally thanked her, and left to admit the next man in to do the whole thing over again.

After she'd taken the 'confession' of three men in all, the Convent Hall doors were closed and the Nuns were all allowed to take everything off, walk around completely naked, get cleaned up, and just relax. As much as Elayne wanted to approach one of the other women for sex with them, something that she was more interested in than laying with men, she quickly found out that it was frowned upon when Mother Mary came over to her to admonish her for lingering her gaze onto the other women. "Laying with a woman as a man lays with a woman is forbidden," Mary told her, even if there was a hint of sadness and wistfulness in her voice.

"Well that just seems silly... it's not fair that the men get to... uhm... purify... themselves with our bodies when we can't do the same with each other," Elayne grumbled, but didn't press the issue. She hoped that one day, when her Amazon Sisters liberated this place, she'd be able to show Mother Mary what she was missing.

***

CHAPTER 6: Making Plans

Over the course of the next week, Elayne went about her new daily routine keeping her head down while at the same time studying the place while planning her escape. After fucking no less than three men a day, she was sure that she'd fulfilled that part of her trial. Even though they kept her on radroot, she could still try for the optional part of getting pregnant on her way home. The weak point of Cathedral Town, she found out, was the incinerator district where the Nuns deposited all of the trash that they collected in the afternoon after they were done with their walking patrols. Elayne started hanging back, collecting more than any of the other Nuns so that she'd be last in line.

Over time, she started stashing away things that would be useful for her journey. A couple of broken tools that she could fix here, and old knife that she could sharpen there, some morsels of dried meat and fruits, and even some old clothes that would suffice until she was able to scrounge or barter for some new ones. She even found an old backpack that she thought was salvageable. On the days when she was taken by the Monks to 'purify' them, she was able to go to her little stash to work on repairing everything to working order.

During the nights, she talked more and more with Mother Mary. Elayne made it a point of bathing herself at the shower head next to the one that Mary used so that they could chat and so that Elayne could admire the older woman's naked, curvy body. Multiple times, she caught Mary staring at her and instead of saying anything about it, Elayne would just smile, wink, or even subtly blow her a kiss to let her know that it was okay. Mary would blush and turn away as she continued to wash herself.

One night, Elayne caught Mary staring at her even longer than usual and Elayne smiled at her as she walked over to Mary's shower head, joining her under the water. "Here, let me get your back for you," Elayne said softly as she took the luffa from Mary and started soaping up her backside. She leaned in close so that her breasts were barely brushing up against Mary's skin. "You know, I have been reading the book that you have provided me, and it doesn't say anywhere that women can't lay with each other," she said softly enough so that only the two of them could hear. "In fact, didn't Esther and Ruth cleave into one another? Neither one of them were cursed by God."

"Uhmm... thank you for getting my back," Mary said uncertainly, her eyes darting around to see if any of the other Sisters were watching them. Then she lowered her head to whisper to Elayne. "Meet me in my room when you are done here," she added before stepping out from under the water, grabbing her towel, and walking out.

Smiling to herself, Elayne soon followed, walking down to the Mother Superior's room just across the hallway that was right next to the communal area. As the head Nun, Mary was afforded a larger room and more furniture even if all it entailed was having an additional couch and a couple of bookshelves. Mary was still wrapped in her towel as she let Elayne into the room before closing and locking the door behind them. Then they went to sit on the couch. "I agree that The Book says what you are saying," Mary told her in a hushed voice, still looking flustered and nervous, "but what you are suggesting simply isn't done here. Father forbids it!"

"How would he know?" Elayne shrugged, keeping her own voice low as well. "The windows have their shutters closed and the windows are barred from the outside... and no man is allowed in here after they lock the doors. The men are forbidden from looking at us while we are completely naked have our private time." She gave Mary a knowing smile. "You ever wonder what it would be like to live like the Amazon women do; naked and free?"

Now Mary looked really uncomfortable and sad as she stood up and walked to the one of the two windows of her room to stand at it as if she could see out beyond the closed shutters. "I... I know how they live..." she said morosely... "and believe me, if I could go back to that, I would."

"What?" Elayne blinked in disbelief. Then she gasped. "Are... are you one of them?"

Mary swallowed hard and put her hand over her mouth to conceal her trembling lower lip. "I... failed what is called The Trial. I was captured and brought here by Father but couldn't escape. They caught me every time I got close to making the attempt. Over time... I just stopped trying." She looked up as if she were beseeching the heavens with tears in her eyes as she turned back to Elayne. "I shouldn't have told you that as we are forbidden from revealing our origins to outsiders under pain of death... but... I just can't help it. You are so beautiful, and vibrant, and lovely, and full of life that you remind me of myself twenty years ago when I started my Trial. It makes me long for the touch of a woman again. But..." she let out a heavy sigh. "It doesn't matter now if the Amazons find out that I have violated that tenant. Sometimes I wonder if death would be better than to be imprisoned here for another day, week, month, or even year. Then I think about the other women who are here and remember that if I don't look out for them, then no one will."

Touched by her words, Elayne stood up and let the towel fall off of her body. Naked again, she strode over to the older woman and with one smooth pull, she yanked the towel off of Mary's body. She then took Mary into a tight, loving embrace so that their breasts and bellies were mashed together. "You have not betrayed the Tribe, Daughter of Artemis," she whispered huskily into Mary's ear. "I can see now that the goddess has led you to me for my Trial."

Now Mary gasped as she pulled back and looked at Elayne with wide-eyed shock. "You... you are on your Trial!" she said. Then she cupped Elayne's face with her hands "Ooohhhh... you poor baby... and you got trapped here with me... I am SO sorry!"

"Don't be," Elayne grinned. "I've found a way out of here. Come with me, complete your Trial!" she suggested.

Elayne could tell that Mary was tempted by the offer but then decided against it as she slowly shook her head. "The other Sisters need me here. If I am not here to be their guide and their shield then there is no telling what Father and the Monks will do to them. It is too late for me, but you can still complete your Trial for the both of us. You understand me? If you really do have the opportunity to escape this place, do so and don't come back! Don't even look back. Promise me!"

"I promise that I will complete my Trial for you," Elayne nodded and vowed. "But now, you know that you can confide in me and trust me not to reveal your secret to anyone else, right?"

Mary smiled and nodded. "Right." She then hugged Elayne warmly, humming contently as she seemed to revel in the moment. "Ohhhh... it has been so long since I've embraced another woman like this... I want it to last but we must stop. If we are in here together for too long then the other Sisters might question why."

"Then I will just have to fuck you properly tomorrow night after our shower then," Elayne cooed at her, cupping Mary's chin and kissing her deeply on the lips. "Until tomorrow night, my dear," Elayne promised as she broke off, picked up her towel, and went back to her room to take care of her own needs herself, fantasizing what she would be doing to Mary the next night.

*

The next night they discreetly headed to Mary's room one at a time, closing and locking the door behind them so that they wouldn't be disturbed. This time, however, no words were needed between them as there were no more secrets between them nor was there any need for subtlety or subterfuge. Elayne drew Mary into a passionate hug and a kiss, holding the older woman's naked body close to her own as they started to make out. She didn't stay there for long as Elayne started kissing her way down Mary's body, paying particular attention to the woman's breasts that she wanted to suckle on for weeks now.

"Ohhh... Goddess... yessss..." Mary threw her head back and mewed softly so that she couldn't be overheard by anyone. "It has been far too long since I've felt the touch of another woman."

"Then let me bring you back to the pleasures of our people," Elayne murmured as she continued down to her knees, kissing her way along Mary's soft, smooth skin. She worked her way past Mary's naval and down to her mound, looking up as she locked her mouth over Mary's pussy to flick her tongue up and down along Mary's slit. She slid her hands back up to cup Mary's breasts so that she could brush her now hardened nipples with her thumbs.

Mary's legs seemed to turn to jelly as the pleasure washed over her. She sat down on the bed for support and laid back as Elayne continued to service her with her mouth. Then Elayne had to reach up and clamp a hand over Mary's mouth to keep her from alerting the other Sisters when she came hard with a shrill scream. Once Mary's orgasm started to subside, she reached down to pull Elayne up on top of her, wrapping her arms and legs around Elayne to hold her close and kiss her passionately. "I think I am now in love with you!" she gushed amid their kissing.

"I can live with that," Elayne smiled as she started to grind her pussy down against Mary's.

"No... let me pleasure you now," Mary said, stopping her. They switched positions and Mary slid down Elayne's body to lap her tongue up and down Elayne's slit until she orgasmed as well.

It was the start of a beautiful relationship for the two of them as they then spent the day serving men and the nights serving each other.

***

CHAPTER 7: Escape.

The time for Elayne's escape came at the perfect time for her as she was summoned to Friar's personal quarters for some "one-on-one" confessionals. After spending nearly a couple of months here in Cathedral Town, she knew what that meant as it was not the first time she'd done this with the so-called 'Father'.

But it would be her last.

Everything was ready. Everything was in place. All she had to do was implement her plan and do it. Her heart nearly broke as she made it a point to see Mary just before she went to Friar's quarters. "Father has summoned me," she said simply. "I am leaving," Elayne said in a sorrowful voice.

Mary's eyes widened and her breathing hitched just slightly as she knew what Elayne's words really meant. "Take strength, Sister," she said formally and out loud, making that crossing motion that they loved to do here. Then Mary took Elayne into her arms and hugged her tightly. "Remember," she whispered into Elayne's ear. "Don't look back, my love."

"I will come back for you, my love," Elayne whispered back, taking advantage of the cowls of their habits to sneak in a quick kiss on the lips. "I swear it!" Then, she turned and left in a hurry, making it look as if she was running late to meet Friar. Her heart did a little flutter and ached a bit... the same as it'd done when she embarked on this journey. One more act of submission to a man was all she had to endure and then she would be out of here.