Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 07

Story Info
A supply run to the city.
12.4k words
4.77
6.8k
7

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

In Part 6...

As Jim's recovery following the red-eye attack continued, his relationship with Chloe finally became physical. Very physical.

With the supplies Jim recovered from the lumber yard, Chloe finally managed to get the power back on and the trio's thoughts turned to how the addition of electricity could improve their lives.

As Simone got turned on talking to Jim about witnessing him and Chloe together, his suggestion of a threesome overwhelmed her with passion.

And the next morning, as thoughts turned to a potential supply run to Durden - the nearest large town - it looked like it had overwhelmed Chloe as well.

***

It's the End of the World as Jim Knows it.

Part 7 - "I think it's a woman..."

***

*Hey Jim! How did it go yesterday, I didn't get a chance to talk to Carmen-

You mean didn't get a chance to check up on me?

*No... I... I just wanted to make sure... you know... So how was it?

It was.........

*What?

It was like I remembered. It's been so long since I've been in a classroom I thought I wouldn't know where to start but... Carmen helped me out I guess and the kids... well...

*They've always loved you Jim. Sometimes I think they learn more from their little field trips out here than they ever do in school.

Ha! Yeah... well... Thank you Dani.

*For what?

For... for making me do it. I know I can be a stubborn son of a bitch sometimes and I know that's not the first time since... well... it's not the first time I've needed someone to give me a kick up the ass. So... thanks.

*You're welcome Jim. And I promise I will give you a kick up the ass anytime you like.

Ha! I don't doubt it... I guess we should keep moving, huh?

*Sure... oh cool, I've been waiting for this part.

Of course you have.

*Well, I mean I've heard it before, I just think it'll be interesting to hear your perspective.

Right... where was I exactly?

*You could hear... stuff... going on upstairs.

Right, yeah. I mean, seriously... what would you have done? You know? There was absolutely no doubt whatsoever. They were 100%... doing stuff up there. Actually whatever it was, I was pretty sure it was Simone who was doing it to Chloe. It was definitely her voice... well, her sound I guess that I could hear.

So I took a minute to stop my head from spinning. And then, honest to god, I sat down. I mean of course I was fucking dying to just sprint up the stairs. I hadn't really thought about what I'd do when I got there, but...

And I actually resisted that urge for... I don't know, but it couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes. I don't have that kind of will power. But I didn't bound up the stairs. Actually, I think I kind of sneaked up. I couldn't tell you why. Seemed like a good idea at the time I guess.

I couldn't really tell from downstairs but it was pretty clear once I got up there that they were in Chloe's room. It's funny actually, saying that, you know? I'd already stopped thinking of it as Danielle's room, even then. Anyway, the door was open. Like, wide open. And obviously the sound was much louder now. And it was definitely Chloe. Her... her moans were pretty fucking unmistakable. So yeah, I was pretty fucking hard already even before I made my way to the door of her room.

I think I might have actually closed my eyes as I got there. I mean, it wasn't like I was afraid to see whatever I was going to see, it was... well, honestly I feel a little stupid saying it, it was like when someone wants to give you a really nice gift and they put their hands over your eyes to make it better when it's finally revealed, you know what I mean?

Anyway, they were on the bed. Chloe was kind of sitting up just a little against the headboard. I could see that her legs were spread wide apart, bent at the knee, her feet planted. And Simone was between them, flat on her stomach, absolutely going to town on Chloe's pussy.

I think I went weak at the knees. I may have groaned, I'm not sure. Anyway, something caused Chloe to notice that I was there and even though my eyes were kind of scanning this entire fucking unbelievably erotic scene, somehow I knew she was looking at me and... our eyes met I guess. Those eyes man. And she didn't say anything but... you remember that look... that top five look? Jesus christ almighty. I think I gripped the door frame with my hands just to stop myself from rubbing my cock, or falling over.

Anyway, as I got more adjusted to what was happening, I managed to take in the details a little bit. Chloe was still wearing her tank top, but she'd pulled it up over her amazing breasts and was, kind of, playing with them, tweaking her nipples, I mean really pulling on them. I could see her shorts and panties on the floor beside the bed.

From what I could see, Simone was still fully dressed. She had one hand kind of resting on Chloe's bare stomach and her other seemed to be helping out her mouth as she worked on Chloe's pussy.

So, yeah, definitely for at least a couple of minutes I was too fucking... I don't know what, but I couldn't fucking move. All I could do was watch.

And Chloe's eyes were moving between watching Simone eating her and then just looking at me with that... look.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Simone said finally. Chloe's eyes had me so transfixed, I hadn't noticed her taking a break to turn around and look at me. Chloe giggled.

"Yeah Jim..." she said, if anything accentuating that look, "Simone's making me feel so hot... you have to do something for her. It's only fair."

Now, it's strange sometimes the thought processes you go through in new situations. I mean, at first, I wanted to just dive in but as I started to move I actually thought about the mechanics of this... I didn't know what direction it was going to go but, I figured it would be more convenient in the long run if I just took off all my clothes in advance. So before I even made it to the bed, I was completely naked. Not even socks left.

Anyway, as I made my way to the bed Simone had returned her mouth's attention to Chloe's pussy. I could feel Chloe's eyes on me as I approached, at first kneeling behind Simone, running my hands along the soft skin of her legs. I heard her moan into Chloe's pussy when she felt my touch, my hands reaching up to cup her firm ass before I curled my fingers inside the waist of the pretty tight spandex shorts she was wearing and slowly peeled them down.

She adjusted herself a little as I dropped her shorts and panties onto the floor, lifting her hips a little to allow me access to her pussy.

She was pretty slick already when I moved back up behind her and ran my hand over her pussy. She groaned again and I felt her push and roll her hips against me as I rubbed her.

So maybe it was her eagerness, but it was probably mine that caused me to abandon my initial intention of doing to her what she was doing to Chloe, I mean, I was really fucking hard by now and, well, Chloe kept looking at me like that and...

"Do it Jim..." she said, Chloe, moaned really, "put it inside her... she wants it," and that decided that. I had to adjust Simone's hips a little to line myself up but she was more than eager to help me out and I could feel her push herself back against me when I pressed my cock against her opening so that I slid inside in one, quick movement.

"Nnngh... yeah..." Simone murmured, taking her mouth away from Chloe's pussy as she groaned.

She moved her mouth back pretty quickly and I was strangely conscious that she was seriously into eating Chloe's pussy so I was afraid to thrust too hard, you know, move too fast in case I disrupted what she was doing. So I held her hips tightly and moved in and out of her in long, slow strokes, withdrawing until I almost slipped out altogether before sliding back in fully, over and over. And she was so wet and tight, jesus it was fucking awesome.

And, well, I guess it obviously added to the whole experience that I had the beautiful vista of Chloe's incredible body beneath me, with Simone eating her pussy mercilessly.

"Oh my god this is so fucking hot... Simone..." Chloe said, "I'm gonna cum all over your face... it's so fucking hot watching Jim fuck you..." She groaned and I could see her body start to writhe a little more and her fingers kept playing with her breasts and pulling at her nipples.

I guess I still wasn't that confident with the dirty talk, or maybe just too totally fucking mesmerized by the whole scene but anyway, I couldn't say anything. Alternately focusing on Chloe's writhing form and the incredible sensation of sliding slow and deep into Simone was... well... it was just too fucking amazing.

Anyway, when Chloe did cum it definitely disrupted the really awesome rhythm I was enjoying. She panted and gasped and pressed her hips hard against Simone's mouth, lifting them off the bed, so that I had to kind of press myself fully into Simone to keep us together. It was a oddly practical thing, trying to concentrate on keeping our bodies together. It was so fucking hot watching Chloe cum like that, my instinct was... well... I really wanted to pound into Simone... I was so fucking turned on.

"Mmm you taste so good..." Simone breathed, "you're so beautiful when you cum Chloe," and she straightened her body a little so that I could resume my thrusting. Chloe was still breathing pretty hard and writhing a little beneath us. "Isn't she Jim?" she added, raising her upper body now and turning her head to me.

"Oh my god... so fucking beautiful..." I said before I closed my mouth around Simone's, my arms briefly holding her upper body against mine.

"Now give it to me Jim," Simone said, "make me cum... I'm so fucking wet," and she pressed her upper body down on the bed again. As usual, I did as I was told, at first with long and deep strokes as before but soon enough speeding up, gripping her hips tightly as she pushed herself back onto me with each thrust.

Chloe propped herself up against the headboard, her legs spread wide and watched us with lust in her eyes.

"Oh my god..." she moaned, "I love watching you guys..." and her hand moved to her pussy.

"Mmm... I can't wait... to watch him fuck you again," Simone moaned, her breathing coming harder now as my pace continued to increase.

"Yes Jim... fuck... here I cum!" She buried her face in the bed and gasped as she came, her pussy squeezing my cock and her body kind of quivering a little.

"Fuck that's so hot," Chloe breathed, her hand moving faster on her pussy.

"You're next," I said. Honestly, I can't believe I said it but... I did. I mean, it wasn't my fault, Chloe was looking at me again and... well, shit. She just groaned.

As Simone came down, she moved her body causing my still hard cock to slip out of her. Chloe's lust got the better of her and she moved down the bed towards me.

"I wanna taste her on your cock..." she said, "and then I'm gonna ride it until I cum all over it." I mean, jesus christ, I didn't think any amount of practice on my part would let me keep up with Chloe's ability to talk dirty. Fuck.

Anyway, in short order I felt her mouth around my cock, first her tongue running, swirling over my head before taking me inside, moaning as she did so.

"Jesus Chloe, that's so fucking sexy..." Simone said, still a little breathless, but lifting her body off the bed so she could shed the tank top she'd been wearing.

"And yummy!" Chloe replied, noisily taking my cock out of her mouth. "Now lie down, I want this inside me, right fucking now."

Well, shit. I didn't need to be told twice. I kind of turned around, pretty sure I was grinning wildly too, and lay myself down more or less where Chloe had been while Simone was eating her pussy as she hungrily straddled me. She planted her hands on my chest and pressed her hips hard against me. I could feel her wetness as she started to grind heavily on me, sliding her pussy along my cock and I could hear her start to pant again.

I heard Simone moan too as she clambered next to us.

"Let me give you a hand here," she said and I could feel her reaching between us. Chloe giggled and sat up a little as Simone took hold of my cock and guided it to Chloe's soaking entrance. I'd nearly forgotten how unmercifully tight she was as I pressed against her and slowly moved inside. She let out a long, deep sigh when she sank down on me slowly, impaling herself fully.

"Fuck..." she moaned, "I fucking love how you feel inside me Jim... mmmmm... so fucking full," and she started a grinding motion, pressing her hips against me.

"Damn you guys look so hot like that," Simone said and, kind of, slowly moved her leg across my body until she too was straddling me, facing Chloe. Now admittedly, there was a moment of disappointment that the incredible view of Chloe's soft, delicate body as she rode me was now blocked but actually I really didn't care. Being inside her, feeling her move on me felt fucking unbelievably awesome and as a bonus, I now also had the chance to get my hands on Simone's body again.

I could see Simone lean forward, their hands reaching around each other as they fell into a wet, hungry kiss. It seemed like Chloe was using Simone's body to brace herself, press herself harder against me while she rode me.

And I could feel how wet Simone still was, her pussy was rubbing along my torso. I'd been running my hands along her back, her hips and so I kind of grabbed her and pulled gently. I was pretty sure she'd get the idea. She pulled away from her passionate kiss with Chloe and looked back at me, grinning, we but didn't need to talk about it.

She shifted herself backwards a little until her pussy rested over my face. At first I had to move my head up a little to reach her and I kind of pulled her down until she was pretty much resting on my head. I mean, it did feel a little weird, but I was aching to taste her again. I kind of felt rather than heard or saw when she groaned as I started to work my tongue on her.

Now, I have to tell you, it was a pretty weird sensation. I couldn't see anything and my hearing was kind of muffled with Simone effectively sitting on my head, but it still felt fucking incredible. I could feel Chloe grinding faster and harder on my cock and my hands automatically gripped Simone's hips tighter and I licked desperately at her pussy, lapping at her copious juices and she shifted and rolled her hips on my face.

I think Chloe came first, but there probably wasn't a lot in the difference. Feeling Chloe's already incredibly tight pussy spasming and gripping me as she came was enough to set me off too and I probably tightened my grip on Simone's hips as my own bucked and pressed hard against Chloe, clamping my mouth on to her clit and sending her over the edge as well. I mean, it was almost unbelievable. All three of us effectively cumming at more or less the same time.

"It's a sign," Simone said a couple of minutes later as we lay together, sweaty but incredibly satisfied.

"What is?" Chloe asked.

"Cumming like that," she said, "all at the same time. Like, what are the odds of that, you know? I'm telling you, it's a sign. We were meant to do this."

We chuckled together at that but, honestly, I didn't disagree.

I mean, there was definitely a moment, laying there, when I kind of looked left and then right at these two fucking unbelievable women, their beautiful bodies gently pressed against mine, you know, as if I was checking that this was actually real. To make sure I wasn't fucking dreaming.

I'd read books about the apocalypse, you know, seen TV shows about the end of the world or whatever and I guess, sure, I'd thought about what it might be like for me, you know? Would I survive? Would I have the skills, or the luck to make it? Anyway, I guess what I was thinking was that this... eventuality I guess had never even crossed my mind.

I mean, in no particularly order: I had in fact survived, I'd fallen in love with a beautiful women, I'd found and... rescued I guess another beautiful woman and now I was involved in a sexual relationship with both of them. The most incredible, passionate, explosive sexual relationship of my life.

I always thought there'd be some kind of an enduring sadness if I survived the end of the world, you know? That the sense of loss would have to be so enormous that you might never get over it but, laying there with Simone and Chloe, I really thought that I might never have been so happy. Ever.

And it wasn't that I was forgetting the past or my life before, the people I'd lost on the First Day, it was all still there, and it still is. But laying there, I knew that I was... turning a corner I guess, starting to understand that I could hold on to those things, cherish the memory of them and still be happy with the life I'd somehow managed to find myself living at the end of the world.

Anyway, we lay like that for quite a while. I mean, there was no post mortem or whatever. We just lay there, a picture of contentment. I think I might have fallen asleep if I hadn't been so hungry. Plus Jerry popped his head in the door and Chloe thought he was probably hungry too.

So I went to fix us some lunch and take care of Jerry while Simone and Chloe showered.

Over lunch, conversation naturally turned to Durden. There was a lot to consider.

First was the route. There wasn't much point talking about what we'd do there if we didn't know how we were going to get there.

So the most efficient way was to go through Old Sal. Now, our previous visit to Old Sal, well... you remember what made us leave in such a fucking hurry? We'd never discovered the source of that sound and, actually, we hadn't even discussed it that much but... whatever it was, we figured there was a pretty strong chance we'd come across it again if we drove through town.

Ultimately, we reasoned that there wasn't a huge amount we could do about that. We'd have to go through Old Sal to get more or less anywhere. If whatever it was... well... if it was too dangerous, we'd have to turn back and reevaluate our options.

Obviously, protecting ourselves was high on the agenda. We had the two guns, but if all three of us were going on this run, there was mutual agreement that we'd all need to be armed. I guess we'd learned from my encounter with the red-eye at Chloe's place that they were hard to kill, or even knock down. As it happened, this problem was easily resolved. Chloe knew her father kept at least two guns at their house and another one at the yard. So we decided we'd need to collect these before trying for Durden.

I should say at this point that we did have a discussion about... about who should go. My instinct was that Chloe should stay at the house, although I didn't actually suggest this out loud. I mean, look, sure, I was eleven years older than Chloe and I want to be clear here, I was almost never conscious of this age difference. The way we interacted with Chloe, and I'm not talking about sex here, OK? I mean, normal day to day interactions, the friendship that had formed between us... her age just didn't matter.

But thinking about the danger, or at least the potential danger of what the run to Durden would bring... well... I guess that instinct I'd felt the day I found her, to look after her, protect her, came back pretty strong. I think Chloe had probably demonstrated that she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself but, well... I guess I couldn't help it.

And as for Simone, I didn't raise the prospect of her not coming either. Things had obviously changed since she didn't feel able to come with me on that day I found Chloe. Actually I think it was Chloe that changed things for her. The bond that had formed between them, as a totally separate thing to what Simone and I had, had made her stronger, more confident in facing the new world we found ourselves in. I think, maybe most importantly, it had made her feel hopeful for the future. And hope for the future had to mean we couldn't lock ourselves away in the house and never leave.

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers